Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,200 members, 7,887,517 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 09:57 AM

Apologies To Some Members Of This Section - Nairaland / General (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Apologies To Some Members Of This Section (2253 Views)

If You've Ever Offended Or Insulted Tpia, You Can Drop Your Apologies Here / Seniourman Apologies To Seun / Who Are The Oldest Members Of Nairaland (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Apologies To Some Members Of This Section by Nobody: 11:09pm On Oct 19, 2013
GSKing: Innocent honey, you are the only Abu pal that has something to offer to this generation.

Dayuuum!

2 Likes

Re: Apologies To Some Members Of This Section by Nobody: 11:10pm On Oct 19, 2013
masonkz:

LMFAOOOO!!! grin. grin.

I also tried minding my business since then and staying away from him (not like I ever noticed him prior to then), but since he never apologised about such oversight (or whatever it is), I've been carrying it in mind, and what better place to say it out than here.
I can relate. I so code.
Re: Apologies To Some Members Of This Section by Nobody: 11:10pm On Oct 19, 2013
Abu, now that u're here u'll do well to appease my colleagues grin
Re: Apologies To Some Members Of This Section by AbuMikey(m): 11:11pm On Oct 19, 2013
masonkz: Hmm. Why apologise to me though. Haven't really seen any wrong you did to me, or maybe I've forgotten. It happens. smiley

And I'm using this medium to say how much I dislike that Abu of a guy for calling out my name for no reason on his stu.pid thread about gay people on NL running after him. Yes, I still phucking remember.

*breathe Mason, breathe*

www.nairaland.com/1483791/letter-all-might-offended-nairaland

Re: Apologies To Some Members Of This Section by Nobody: 11:12pm On Oct 19, 2013
GSKing: Innocent honey, you are the only Abu pal that has something to offer to this generation. IMO, you can do better than entangling yourself in a toy house. No hard feelings between us. You should mingle with guys that move forward on NL or wherever you find yourself if not whatever you do might be taken as a joke!

Greetings.
#faints
#epic
Re: Apologies To Some Members Of This Section by AbuMikey(m): 11:14pm On Oct 19, 2013
GSKing:
hmmm Mason, I swear you love Abu Mickey. I totally dislike that delinquent and his cohorts! Even before that blazing disclaimer thread of his, to his bloody attitude, then his belligerent posts... I swore to mind my business since that day! Imagine the lad asking me if I'm daft?

mtcheeeew... My younger sis (not immediate) is in med school, Abu is not even her mate.

Holy FuQQQ shockedshockedshocked embarassedembarassedembarassed

Re: Apologies To Some Members Of This Section by Nobody: 11:15pm On Oct 19, 2013
Abu Mikey:

Holy FuQQQ shockedshockedshocked embarassedembarassedembarassed

you no know say na ur 'Aunty' u been dey insult all these while? grin
Re: Apologies To Some Members Of This Section by Nobody: 11:16pm On Oct 19, 2013
Mikey you didnt reply to my DM on twitter why was that?
Re: Apologies To Some Members Of This Section by GSKing: 11:20pm On Oct 19, 2013
masonkz:

Dayuuum!

^^I love it when you say type that.cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Apologies To Some Members Of This Section by AbuMikey(m): 11:22pm On Oct 19, 2013
INNO18: Mikey you didnt reply to my DM on twitter why was that?

I didn't get it!

What's your twitter handle?

Re: Apologies To Some Members Of This Section by Nobody: 11:22pm On Oct 19, 2013
GSKing:

believe me it's so hilarious.... I just cant imagine him actually pronouncing it gringrin it'd definitely gimme the cracks grin

1 Like

Re: Apologies To Some Members Of This Section by Nobody: 11:24pm On Oct 19, 2013
Abu Mikey:

I didn't get it!

What's your twitter handle?

you dont expect me to broadcast that here do you? Check for a name that starts with 'Sir', you followed me back today.
Re: Apologies To Some Members Of This Section by AbuMikey(m): 11:27pm On Oct 19, 2013
INNO18: you dont expect me to broadcast that here do you? Check for a name that starts with 'Sir', you followed me back today.

Okayyyyy!!!!! I remember!

Re: Apologies To Some Members Of This Section by Nobody: 11:27pm On Oct 19, 2013
Abu Mikey:

www.nairaland.com/1483791/letter-all-might-offended-nairaland

Seriously? You insult people and you expect them to go digging up your threads to see if you've apologised or not? Maybe it would be better to have also put up my name there, since it was very easy to put it up when you were calling us out.

Anyway, not like it matters anymore. I've just said my mind and that's all that matters.
Re: Apologies To Some Members Of This Section by Nobody: 11:29pm On Oct 19, 2013
embarassed BushyA55.Banger has not replied me yet, & he is viewing this topic... Can y'all put in a word for me?
Re: Apologies To Some Members Of This Section by Nobody: 11:31pm On Oct 19, 2013
masonkz:

Seriously? You insult people and you expect them to go digging up your threads to see if you've apologised or not? Maybe it would be better to have also put up my name there, since it was very easy to put it up when you were calling us out.

Anyway, not like it matters anymore. I've just said my mind and that's all that matters.
Please forgive him for he does not know what he's doing embarassed
Re: Apologies To Some Members Of This Section by AbuMikey(m): 11:35pm On Oct 19, 2013
masonkz:

Yes! It does matter!

You seem to still bear some grudges.....

.......but why?

Re: Apologies To Some Members Of This Section by Nobody: 11:38pm On Oct 19, 2013
Abu Mikey:

Yes! It does matter!

.......but why?

Go back to that thread and read all your comments there, starting with the baseless accusation.
Re: Apologies To Some Members Of This Section by Nobody: 11:38pm On Oct 19, 2013
Abu Mikey:

Yes! It does matter!

.......but why?

Is it that hard to just say 'Masonkz i'm sorry'? Boi u dey fall my hand here ooo. Jokes apart, these people just registered their displeasure with your attitude the least thing to do right now is to be playing to the gallery. Quit beating about the Gaddam bush and Just apologise to him and Gsking!
Re: Apologies To Some Members Of This Section by AbuMikey(m): 11:45pm On Oct 19, 2013
masonkz:

Go back to that thread and read all your comments there, starting with the baseless accusation.

I'm sorry Man!

Re: Apologies To Some Members Of This Section by Nobody: 11:46pm On Oct 19, 2013
INNO18: wow, i see spongeback cool spongy baby where have u been ol dis while?
I've been around. smiley
Buh word on the streets is that Monsieur sexkillz is at a convention. undecided
Re: Apologies To Some Members Of This Section by Nobody: 11:47pm On Oct 19, 2013
Smh. Like I said it doesn't matter. I've said what I had to say.

Inno, GSKing has forgiven you, who else is remaining? cheesy

1 Like

Re: Apologies To Some Members Of This Section by Nobody: 11:48pm On Oct 19, 2013
GSKing:

Lol can't help it sometimes.
Re: Apologies To Some Members Of This Section by Nobody: 11:52pm On Oct 19, 2013
masonkz: Smh. Like I said it doesn't matter. I've said what I had to say.

Inno, GSKing has forgiven you, who else is remaining? cheesy
Hezron and Sexkillz and Nomskio(Abu's girlfriend)
Re: Apologies To Some Members Of This Section by Nobody: 11:53pm On Oct 19, 2013
But with the gravity of what i've done to sexkillz i'm sure it'd cost a little more than human heads to appease him gringrin
Re: Apologies To Some Members Of This Section by Nobody: 11:59pm On Oct 19, 2013
Khalessi:
I've been around. smiley
Buh word on the streets is that Monsieur sexkillz is at a convention. undecided

lmfao u and ur weird sense of humor. Dat reminds me, will be in Lag this week, anychance we could hook up(not sexually tho grin) undecided
Re: Apologies To Some Members Of This Section by Nobody: 12:05am On Oct 20, 2013
Just invest in his ministry,Subscribe for AWAKE and he will forgive you. undecided
INNO18: But with the gravity of what i've done to sexkillz i'm sure it'd cost a little more than human heads to appease him gringrin
Re: Apologies To Some Members Of This Section by Nobody: 12:08am On Oct 20, 2013
And as to my request?
Re: Apologies To Some Members Of This Section by Nobody: 12:09am On Oct 20, 2013
I don't stay in Lagos sad
Re: Apologies To Some Members Of This Section by Nobody: 12:14am On Oct 20, 2013
Khalessi: I don't stay in Lagos sad
hmmn, lol, so you're among those people that love to claim 'I stay in Lekki'? grin meanwhile they dont stay there, on ur spongeback handle u once claimed to be resident in Lagos.
Re: Apologies To Some Members Of This Section by Nobody: 12:16am On Oct 20, 2013
Never!!! I've not been to Nigeria since 2011 undecided
Re: Apologies To Some Members Of This Section by Nobody: 12:21am On Oct 20, 2013
Khalessi: Never!!! I've not been to Nigeria since 2011 undecided
Are you shitting me shockedshockedshockedshocked

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Seun , Ban These Ghanians / Karmo Market Abuja Was On Fire This Morning / Lets Wish Our "baby" Chiogo A Memorable Birthday Celebration!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.