Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,531 members, 7,951,214 topics. Date: Tuesday, 17 September 2024 at 12:33 PM

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 - Travel (176) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 (460968 Views)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 7 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (173) (174) (175) (176) (177) (178) (179) ... (501) (Go Down)

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by domex007: 6:08pm On Jan 06, 2014
gbopee: VO-gud a:m. Me-a:m sir. VO-SMSU. Me- Yea. VO-what benefit will it give u after ur degree? Me- since the course is a bit scarce in most universities,I waant to be d first person to hav a culinary schl in naija,and getting d degree will make me realise d dream. VO-can I hav ur statement of a/c? Me-that was when I started looking for my statement o....but to God be the glory,I saw with one of the guard..(I'd already left d consular,but had to rush back again. When I gave him,he just checked it and gave me a white paper to come for my visa on thursdat.

Wow, congrats! Where did you do your interview? Lag or Abuja?
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by Walspring: 6:09pm On Jan 06, 2014
gbopee: God is good...I'm a silent follower of this thread....to GOD be the glory I was issued my visa today....big thanx to walspring for his ardent advice....will post d interview later.....

Lets give that big thanks to Baba God!
Congrat madam!...
Wishing you a nice stay in Obamaland..
But where have you been since cos people on this thread asked of you a week ago or so?
Kindly post your transcript real soon..
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by domex007: 6:09pm On Jan 06, 2014
Wow! Looks like I A̶̲̥̅̊♍ always the one to start a new page.. grin cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by Walspring: 6:11pm On Jan 06, 2014
gbopee: VO-gud a:m. Me-a:m sir. VO-SMSU. Me- Yea. VO-what benefit will it give u after ur degree? Me- since the course is a bit scarce in most universities,I waant to be d first person to hav a culinary schl in naija,and getting d degree will make me realise d dream. VO-can I hav ur statement of a/c? Me-that was when I started looking for my statement o....but to God be the glory,I saw with one of the guard..(I'd already left d consular,but had to rush back again. When I gave him,he just checked it and gave me a white paper to come for my visa on thursdat.

That's God Favour oooo.
Simple and short interview
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by Walspring: 6:12pm On Jan 06, 2014
stevecrun: are those prices above for a year or monthly?i.e for the 2bedroom and one bedroom?

Its monthly
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by gbopee: 6:13pm On Jan 06, 2014
domex007:

Wow, congrats! Where did you do your interview? Lag or Abuja?
. I did it in Lagos.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by Walspring: 6:14pm On Jan 06, 2014
gbopee: . @amefrica,thanx o!upon all d stress I went thru and I didn't do toefl or any test...GOD is good!..expecting ur good news,which is certain,soon.

Yes he will get his own Good news soon.
Its your faith and Gods' favour that got you this visa cos i remember you telling me that God will do it for you without SAT or TOEFL
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by gbopee: 6:15pm On Jan 06, 2014
Walspring:

That's God Favour oooo.

yes its merely GOD's favour and mercy..I can't say more than that!great Father.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by gbopee: 6:18pm On Jan 06, 2014
Walspring:

Yes he will get his own Good news soon.
Its your faith and Gods' favour that got you this visa cos i remember you telling me that God will do it for you without SAT or TOEFL
Yes o,I said it and GOD did it.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by gbopee: 6:21pm On Jan 06, 2014
Walspring:

That's God Favour oooo.

Very short and straight forward...
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by Nobody: 6:27pm On Jan 06, 2014
gbopee: . @amefrica,thanx o!upon all d stress I went thru and I didn't do toefl or any test...GOD is good!..expecting ur good news,which is certain,soon.

Amen! Thanks sis. smiley

I was telling you then that our school is the only school that offers that course.. That, that point is going to boost ur chances. Thank God u mentioned it to the VO

I hope you are gonna be cooking for me in skul shaa? grin
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by Nobody: 6:28pm On Jan 06, 2014
stevecrun: are those prices above for a year or monthly?i.e for the 2bedroom and one bedroom?

Yearly bi ti ba wo? Na monthly joor.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by Walspring: 6:37pm On Jan 06, 2014
gbopee: yes its merely GOD's favour and mercy..I can't say more than that!great Father.

Yes... Its Gods' doing and it marvelous on our eyes
Anywhere where/when is the celebration party coming
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by Nobody: 6:40pm On Jan 06, 2014
Walspring and Ricky, you two should go and ....... take a sit.

Sheybi una talk say I too like women, God catch una, she's my skulmate. *dancing skelewu* grin
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by OjaP: 6:44pm On Jan 06, 2014
Amefrica:
Are you whining my mummy? grin
Abeg, park joor. You wey don gather all $$$$ finish.

Can't you see I woke people up with that? grin
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by Walspring: 6:46pm On Jan 06, 2014
Amefrica: Walspring and Ricky, you two should go and ....... take a sit.

Sheybi una talk say I too like women, God catch una, she's my skulmate. *dancing skelewu* grin

Hahahaha... well shey nah lie we lie?
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by Walspring: 6:47pm On Jan 06, 2014
Amefrica:

Amen! Thanks sis. smiley

I was telling you then that our school is the only school that offers that course.. That, that point is going to boost ur chances. Thank God u mentioned it to the VO

I hope you are gonna be cooking for me in skul shaa? grin

Nah every women on this thread you want them to cook for you..
If her husband catch you, I go just look and laugh
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by Walspring: 6:49pm On Jan 06, 2014
OjaP: So, I got my visa approved at the Lagos embassy today. Details coming soon smiley

Bro, i guess you just renew your visa?
Maybe someone close to you got his/her visa approved today.
Anyway all nah still the same...
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by Nobody: 6:58pm On Jan 06, 2014
OjaP:

Can't you see I woke people up with that? grin

True that! cheesy
Good job, sir!
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by OjaP: 6:59pm On Jan 06, 2014
Walspring:

None of the above. For me, I have nothing to do with any form or kind of visa again.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by Nobody: 7:00pm On Jan 06, 2014
Walspring:

He's Americanized already.. wink
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by Nobody: 7:01pm On Jan 06, 2014
Walspring:

Nah every women on this thread you want them to cook for you..
If her husband catch you, I go just look and laugh

It's nothing! wink
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by Walspring: 7:05pm On Jan 06, 2014
OjaP:

None of the above. For me, I have nothing to do with any form or kind of visa again.

Okay, I roger that!
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by Walspring: 7:05pm On Jan 06, 2014
Amefrica:

He's Americanized already.. wink

Okay... I copy that!
Amefrica:

It's nothing! wink

hmmm... I don hear
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by Walspring: 7:07pm On Jan 06, 2014
@justwise... Compliment of the season and Happy New Near!
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by gbopee: 7:17pm On Jan 06, 2014
Amefrica:

It's nothing! wink
ahahah!it will be my great pleasure to cook for u,yea,mentioning the course had an impact,its a rare course....thank God sha.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by domex007: 7:42pm On Jan 06, 2014
Hello house, after being denied in Lagos once and handed the blue paper, ♍Ɣ‎ uncle in the states who I filled as a relative and not ♍Ɣ‎ sponsor in previous ds-160.. ♍Ɣ‎ uncle and the Mayor of Jersey city are close pals and business buddies.. ♍Ɣ‎ uncle asked me to send the blue slip to him,.. Now I want to re-apply soon,
♍Ɣ‎ question is: Is there anything the Mayor can do (like appeal the embassy to giving me visa?? Do you think its a good idea for ♍Ɣ‎ uncle and the Mayor to interfere??
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by Nobody: 7:51pm On Jan 06, 2014
gbopee: ahahah!it will be my great pleasure to cook for u,yea,mentioning the course had an impact,its a rare course....thank God sha.

That's the spirit! grin grin
Send me a PM, let's relate. As in mustang things. wink

Are you staying on campus or off?
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by Nobody: 7:53pm On Jan 06, 2014
domex007: Hello house, after being denied in Lagos once and handed the blue paper, ♍Ɣ‎ uncle in the states who I filled as a relative and not ♍Ɣ‎ sponsor in previous ds-160.. ♍Ɣ‎ uncle and the Mayor of Jersey city are close pals and business buddies.. ♍Ɣ‎ uncle asked me to send the blue slip to him,.. Now I want to re-apply soon,
♍Ɣ‎ question is: Is there anything the Mayor can do (like appeal the embassy to giving me visa?? Do you think its a good idea for ♍Ɣ‎ uncle and the Mayor to interfere??

Interfere in what? grin Did the mayor make the rules?

Oga, there's nothing Obama can do about it. It's not like 9ja where u break rules and person-know-person nor dey really work 4 there.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by Nobody: 8:01pm On Jan 06, 2014
Hello house
please is there any hope of GRE and Toefl coming back this year?

(1) (2) (3) ... (173) (174) (175) (176) (177) (178) (179) ... (501)

Travelling To Canada / All TEF Candidates For Canada Immigration, Let's Meet Here! / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part4

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.