Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,183,595 members, 7,921,251 topics. Date: Wednesday, 14 August 2024 at 09:07 PM

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 - Travel (177) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 (459839 Views)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 7 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (174) (175) (176) (177) (178) (179) (180) ... (501) (Go Down)

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by Walspring: 8:28pm On Jan 06, 2014
domex007: Hello house, after being denied in Lagos once and handed the blue paper, ♍Ɣ‎ uncle in the states who I filled as a relative and not ♍Ɣ‎ sponsor in previous ds-160.. ♍Ɣ‎ uncle and the Mayor of Jersey city are close pals and business buddies.. ♍Ɣ‎ uncle asked me to send the blue slip to him,.. Now I want to re-apply soon,
♍Ɣ‎ question is: Is there anything the Mayor can do (like appeal the embassy to giving me visa?? Do you think its a good idea for ♍Ɣ‎ uncle and the Mayor to interfere??

Bro, you cant appeal US visa. But i cant say if mayor can influence consular decison but packaging fit dey sha.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by gbopee: 8:32pm On Jan 06, 2014
Amefrica:

That's the spirit! grin grin
Send me a PM, let's relate. As in mustang things. wink

Are you staying on campus or off?
ok I will....I'm staying on campus..
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by Nobody: 8:37pm On Jan 06, 2014
gbopee: ok I will....I'm staying on campus..

Ok cool.. Expecting the mail
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by Nobody: 8:53pm On Jan 06, 2014
ebdib: Hello house
please is there any hope of GRE and Toefl coming back this year?

Only God knows bro!
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by Nobody: 8:57pm On Jan 06, 2014
@domex007, which school did you apply to? Pls forget about Mayor and concentrate on getting ur visa through ur own effort. Mayor too has its own probems cheesy Learn to struggle when the going gets tough cheesy Because the toughness makes you a man.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by Tochium: 9:30pm On Jan 06, 2014
i ca remember that!

Amefrica:

Amen! Thanks sis. smiley

I was telling you then that our school is the only school that offers that course.. That, that point is going to boost ur chances. Thank God u mentioned it to the VO

I hope you are gonna be cooking for me in skul shaa? grin
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by Nobody: 9:40pm On Jan 06, 2014
Tochium: i can remember that!

Sure! wink

Howdy bro?
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by Nobody: 10:32pm On Jan 06, 2014
I see someone talking bout Mayor and your Uncle here..Bro,is not bout the Mayor here helping you to interfere..It's bout seeking the face of God and asking for his favour.If it's your time,not even a harsh looking VO can stop you from going to God's own country..Nobody,will be foolish enough to say or claim he/she has ties in the United States..Let's keep it trill..We all go make am..
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by domex007: 10:36pm On Jan 06, 2014
De Tus: @domex007, which school did you apply to? Pls forget about Mayor and concentrate on getting ur visa through ur own effort. Mayor too has its own probems cheesy Learn to struggle when the going gets tough cheesy Because the toughness makes you a man.

I applied to university of central oklahoma and New jersey city uni, got admission from UCO.. I will just let the Mayor do what he can and I do ♍Ɣ‎ part..
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by Nobody: 10:40pm On Jan 06, 2014
@ricky rozay,wet in dey xup?I send you PM na,reply your boy ni..
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by Nobody: 10:41pm On Jan 06, 2014
@ricky rozay,wetin dey xup?I send you PM na,reply your boy ni..
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by Walspring: 10:52pm On Jan 06, 2014
domex007:

I applied to university of central oklahoma and New jersey city uni, got admission from UCO.. I will just let the Mayor do what he can and I do ♍Ɣ‎ part..

Bro, i will advise you to call on God and not mayor this time around because mayor involvement will make VO think that you are intended immigrant and that does not prove home ties..

Bro let your uncle and mayor work for you financially while you should work the rest out for yourself by praying to God and finding a way to convince VO to give you visa with the help of Gods' mercy and favour!

That's my onw thought on this ooooo

1 Like

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by Walspring: 10:57pm On Jan 06, 2014
stevecrun: @ricky rozay,wetin dey xup?I send you PM na,reply your boy ni..

Bro, dont worry he will surely reply you back when he's less busy.

Right now am sure he's damn busy cos his school resumed today and he will be preparing for loads of stuffs and meeting new friends since he is a new student and also preparing for new student orientation and so on..

Pls kindly bear with him for now. You can pm me if wat u want is urgent so that i can help if u dont mind...
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by Nobody: 11:23pm On Jan 06, 2014
Walecrsyler:

Congrats . We going to same school... Leaving very soon. Email me your contact lets talk
Cheers...

Remove ur mail addy bro!
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by domex007: 11:30pm On Jan 06, 2014
Walspring:

Bro, i will advise you to call on God and not mayor this time around because mayor involvement will make VO think that you are intended immigrant and that does not prove home ties..

Bro let your uncle and mayor work for you financially while you should work the rest out for yourself by praying to God and finding a way to convince VO to give you visa with the help of Gods' mercy and favour!

Yeah, you got a point there, that did cross ♍Ɣ‎ mind too tho.. Its operation me and God all the way.. God has the final say, I just need to play ♍Ɣ‎ cards right..
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by domex007: 11:30pm On Jan 06, 2014
Walspring:

Yeah, you got a point there, that did cross ♍Ɣ‎ mind too tho.. Its operation me and God all the way.. God has the final say, I just need to play ♍Ɣ‎ cards right..thanks
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by Nobody: 11:43pm On Jan 06, 2014
Walspring:

Bro, dont worry he will surely reply you back when he's less busy.

Right now am sure he's damn busy cos his school resumed today and he will be preparing for loads of stuffs and meeting new friends since he is a new student and also preparing for new student orientation and so on..

Pls kindly bear with him for now. You can pm me if wat u want is urgent so that i can help if u dont mind...
thanks bro..sent you a PM..Hit me up
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by imperiouxx(m): 12:32am On Jan 07, 2014
gbopee: God is good...I'm a silent follower of this thread....to GOD be the glory I was issued my visa today....big thanx to walspring for his ardent advice....will post d interview later.....

Cheers!
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by regby: 12:43am On Jan 07, 2014
@imperiouxx please what kind of account did you open at wells fargo bank, savings or current? and what are charges like. Thanks.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by imperiouxx(m): 3:47am On Jan 07, 2014
regby: @imperiouxx please what kind of account did you open at wells fargo bank, savings or current? and what are charges like. Thanks.

I think the account is checking and saving but I don't save. I don't know if they have any charges (I don't think they do for students). All I know is they dare not touch my last card..... Else! I will ask them to remain in 2013 for 2 years cheesy
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by Walspring: 9:19am On Jan 07, 2014
stevecrun: thanks bro..sent you a PM..Hit me up

I've sent you mail.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by Walspring: 9:20am On Jan 07, 2014
domex007:

Yeah, you got a point there, that did cross ♍Ɣ‎ mind too tho.. Its operation me and God all the way.. God has the final say, I just need to play ♍Ɣ‎ cards right..thanks

Okay and kindly play the cards well. Wishing you the best!
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by Nobody: 10:46am On Jan 07, 2014
Walspring:

I've sent you mail.
replied your mail..get bk to me ASAP
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by Graviton2(m): 11:15am On Jan 07, 2014
Amefrica: Walspring and Ricky, you two should go and ....... take a sit.

Sheybi una talk say I too like women, God catch una, she's my skulmate. *dancing skelewu* grin
this Amefrica eh! Na wa for you walahi!!

Gbopee, what about me? I'll be highly displeased if i don't get my share of the food, it's not every day one gets food from a culin..uhm(make I no bite tongue) Congrats!

Glad to see everyone's lively today. Just visited Canny student's thread, it's running like wild fire.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by Nobody: 11:21am On Jan 07, 2014
Graviton v.2.0.:

Hehehehehehe

grin grin Howdy bro?
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by Graviton2(m): 11:26am On Jan 07, 2014
Amefrica:

Hehehehehehe

grin grin Howdy bro?
I dey gallant as always. How go dey go?
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by Walspring: 11:59am On Jan 07, 2014
@stevecrun.. I've replied your mail.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by Walspring: 12:00pm On Jan 07, 2014
Graviton v.2.0.:

Gbopee, what about me? I'll be highly displeased if i don't get my share of the food, it's not every day one gets food from a culin..uhm(make I no bite tongue) Congrats!

Glad to see everyone's lively today. Just visited Canny student's thread, it's running like wild fire.

It's Gods' doing my brother.
So you self wan eat Gbopee food abi?
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by Graviton2(m): 12:08pm On Jan 07, 2014
Walspring:

It's Gods' doing my brother.
So you self wan eat Gbopee food abi?
I no dey use food play, my guy!
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by Walspring: 12:20pm On Jan 07, 2014
Graviton v.2.0.:
I no dey use food play, my guy!

okay but remember say food get as e be ooo

(1) (2) (3) ... (174) (175) (176) (177) (178) (179) (180) ... (501)

Travelling To Canada / All TEF Candidates For Canada Immigration, Let's Meet Here! / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part4

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.