Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,196,251 members, 7,960,864 topics. Date: Saturday, 28 September 2024 at 11:19 AM

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 - Travel (29) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 (461430 Views)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 7 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) ... (501) (Go Down)

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by imperiouxx(m): 9:28pm On Oct 28, 2013
Amefrica:

No vex! Nah their way.. grin

Ok, mak dem dey wait for ECE evaluation. I'm off for the next targets. angry

1 Like

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by Nobody: 9:29pm On Oct 28, 2013
Anyone else find it hard to access Nairaland's website earlier today?
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by hannahmoyan: 9:32pm On Oct 28, 2013
@Imperious,Justwise n Amefrica...

Abeg,if the VO ask him to pass his document,so he should just tender his new pass port,the photocopy of the old pass port and UK drivers license at once?Or how my pple?

because luckily for him,he has a photo copy of his old pass port and the UK visa page photo copy..
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by Nobody: 9:34pm On Oct 28, 2013
dolapobello1: Anyone else find it hard to access Nairaland's website earlier today?

We're sorry for any inconveniences, we were upgrading NL which rendered it inaccessible. It is settled now.

Signed by:
Amefrica CI2 of Nairaland

imperiouxx:

Yes bro! No sleep in the wilderness..
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by Walspring: 9:35pm On Oct 28, 2013
justwise:

I don't see the point of lying about his past immigration history only if there is something you are not telling us.

I think there is something wrong about his past travel history but is better u say the truth or ur friend.. If i may ask is he still using his full details (names,age, dat of birth, e.t.c) on his new passport according to the old/lost passport?
If yes well he should not lie about his travel history because that alone will help him. I dont know why immigration or police will collect those documents and replaced it with another documents but i guess something is fishing there.. Just let him say the truth infront of the VO. UK and US work seperately and they dont do joint work in their embassy but at borders they might be doing joint works because of terrorism e.t.c.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by Walspring: 9:37pm On Oct 28, 2013
dolapobello1: Anyone else find it hard to access Nairaland's website earlier today?

Yes, that was network issue to those who login via mobile
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by imperiouxx(m): 9:40pm On Oct 28, 2013
hannahmoyan: @Imperious,Justwise n Amefrica...

Abeg,if the VO ask him to pass his document,so he should just tender his new pass port,the photocopy of the old pass port and UK drivers license at once?Or how my pple?

because luckily for him,he has a photo copy of his old pass port and the UK visa page photo copy..

Since one can attach old and new passport together to prove one's adequate traveling history, then you he can slot the photocopy in between the new passport and let the VO knows you he lost your his old passport with UK visa on it. Wishing you him best of luck.

1 Like

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by Walspring: 9:49pm On Oct 28, 2013
hannahmoyan: @Imperious,Justwise n Amefrica...

He can add any documents he wanted to add provided he can prove to the VO that those documents are geniune or authentic.. Remember some VO's might want to verify his UK visa by asking him to provide addition document before they will give him US visa and during that process us embassy would have contact uk embassy to confirm his uk visa authenticity
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by shynepapin101: 9:54pm On Oct 28, 2013

Yeah, it's still not loading on my blackberry, except I use operamini oooo. I don't know what's happening.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by Walspring: 10:00pm On Oct 28, 2013
shynepapin101:

Yeah, it's still not loading on my blackberry, except I use operamini oooo. I don't know what's happening.

You can try using it on your blackberry browser now or later tonight.. Sorry about that i guess they are upgrading nairaland for the best!
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by Tochium: 10:01pm On Oct 28, 2013
Please is it TRUE that F-1 students are not permitted to transfer from a private school to a public school?
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by Nobody: 10:04pm On Oct 28, 2013
Tochium: Please is it TRUE that F-1 students are not permitted to transfer from a private school to a public school?

Says who?!
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by technolee(m): 10:05pm On Oct 28, 2013
imperiouxx:

Are you giving up on Loyola or what? Try your hands on it and see what comes out in the end. Nothing good comes easy. Your underG studies was @ OAU or where?? Let us work something out if Yes...
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by bodeplot: 10:05pm On Oct 28, 2013
@godG..do u want to collect OAU transcript? Well,if yes,I guess you need to go down to the school or u pm me..

@imperiouxx baba..u can try to get any person from your school to help u with the transcript..

@amefrica...when is ur interview

Cheers!!!
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by shynepapin101: 10:06pm On Oct 28, 2013
Walspring:

He can add any documents he wanted to add provided he can prove to the VO that those documents are geniune or authentic.. Remember some VO's might want to verify his UK visa by asking him to provide addition document before they will give him US visa and during that process us embassy would have contact uk embassy to confirm his uk visa authenticity

If this is for a student visa or visiting, then my suggestion would be, for the former...he shouldn't tak about his previous travel history, since he doesn't have his former passport as a proof to show.

For the latter, I would say he could try, no proof still but if he has an affidavit notarized by the UK consulate and the Nigeria judiciary then fine. If otherwise, he shouldn't dare mention it, as it might sound as fraud if there's no proof.

One thing we should remember is the interview takes less time and there's no time to even call the UK embassy except the VO smells fraud.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by Nobody: 10:10pm On Oct 28, 2013
bodeplot:

Cheers!!!

Thanks for remembering me. It's very very soon!
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by hannahmoyan: 10:17pm On Oct 28, 2013
@IMPERIOUS AND WALSPRING..

thanks alot bro..Appreciate ur candid advice..

He has UK drivers license,old pass port photocopy,the UK VISA PAGE photo copy,bank statement of hbc bank, N9(which he can use to work in the UK),3 atms CARDS,orster card for student for school bus and so on...I guess all this should be enough to clarify himself in front of the VO
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by Tochium: 10:23pm On Oct 28, 2013
Amefrica:

Says who?!

read it from here http://www.internationalstudentguidetotheusa.com/articles/student_visa_information.php

F-1 students are not permitted to transfer from a private
school to a public school, and any F-1 students who violate
their status under this regulation will be inadmissible to the
U.S. for a period of 5 years.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by Nobody: 10:23pm On Oct 28, 2013
hannahmoyan: @IMPERIOUS AND WALSPRING..

He has UK drivers license,old pass port photocopy,the UK VISA PAGE photo copy,bank statement of hbc bank, N9(which he can use to work in the UK),3 atms CARDS,orster card for student for school bus and so on...I guess all this should be enough to clarify himself in front of the VO

How come you know so much about your friend? Let him come here n narrate the full story.

1 Like

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by sholay2011(m): 10:26pm On Oct 28, 2013
bodeplot: @godG..do u want to collect OAU transcript? Well,if yes,I guess you need to go down to the school or u pm me.

Cheers!!!
Bros how far? Please, I am also interested in getter my transcript. A fresh graduate of OAU....is it possible I get it since I just graduated?

Your response would be appreciated.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by Nobody: 10:27pm On Oct 28, 2013
Tochium:

read it from here http://www.internationalstudentguidetotheusa.com/articles/student_visa_information.php

F-1 students are not permitted to transfer from a private
school to a public school, and any F-1 students who violate
their status under this regulation will be inadmissible to the
U.S. for a period of 5 years.

Is that a US website? I haven't heard of such before.. You can transfer from a private school to even a community college.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by hannahmoyan: 10:28pm On Oct 28, 2013
@AMEFRICA ....BADT GUY...

He doesnt own a pc..He is at my house right now..He is a family pal.All i am saying here is Total truth ALLAH..He just need advice ni..
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by bodeplot: 10:29pm On Oct 28, 2013
@amefrica..I go like see ur face..where u dey for ib?..pm me
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by imperiouxx(m): 10:30pm On Oct 28, 2013
technolee:
Are you giving up on Loyola or what? Try your hands on it and see what comes out in the end. Nothing good comes easy. Your underG studies was @ OAU or where?? Let us work something out if Yes...

It was in UNAD. I know what I passed through before I could get that one evaluated by WES. I never knew a school could disregard WES evaluation. I'll remove them from my list.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by imperiouxx(m): 10:31pm On Oct 28, 2013
bodeplot: @godG..do u want to collect OAU transcript? Well,if yes,I guess you need to go down to the school or u pm me..

@imperiouxx baba..u can try to get any person from your school to help u with the transcript..

Cheers!!!

Money no dey to obtain a new one and for another evaluation cry cry
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by bodeplot: 10:33pm On Oct 28, 2013
@Sholay,it is very possible,u will have to go to d senate building and make ur case known..PM me,I have good information for you...Great ife!
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by imperiouxx(m): 10:33pm On Oct 28, 2013
hannahmoyan: @IMPERIOUS AND WALSPRING..

That should be fine but I've a kind of feeling that nothing would be asked from him. All the best.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by Nobody: 10:34pm On Oct 28, 2013
hannahmoyan: @AMEFRICA ....BADT GUY...

He doesnt own a pc..He is at my house right now..He is a family pal.All i am saying here is Total truth ALLAH..He just need advice ni..

grin Ok bro! I believe you. Let him go with enough supportive documents to back up his claims. It should be a plus for him

Goodluck!

And this is officially my 1000th post on NL. This calls for celebration.. *dancing etighi*
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by MsNas(f): 10:35pm On Oct 28, 2013
Hannahmoyan tell your family friend to join the forum and come ask his questions himself. Or better, give him whatever your logging in with, so that he can ask the questions himself.
On another note, I sincerely hope your friend hasn't gotten himself into some kind of trouble...Cos from all I know, travel history bodes well with the American Consulates' VO. I see no reason to hide that and I sincerely hope all is well.
You seem to know an awful lot about your friend tho kiss
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by Nobody: 10:36pm On Oct 28, 2013
bodeplot: @amefrica..I go like see ur face..where u dey for ib?..pm me

Akobo Oju-'rin! You've got mail.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by imperiouxx(m): 10:37pm On Oct 28, 2013
Amefrica:

How come you know so much about your friend? Let him come here n narrate the full story.

Ame, you're too proud, se because you're in Ibadan......lolzzzz grin grin grin LWKMD
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by MsNas(f): 10:38pm On Oct 28, 2013
imperiouxx:

Money no dey to obtain a new one and for another evaluation cry cry
Lie Lie angry Which money no dey? I go Loud am lipsrsealed

(1) (2) (3) ... (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) ... (501)

Travelling To Canada / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part4 / All TEF Candidates For Canada Immigration, Let's Meet Here!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.