Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,137 members, 7,887,286 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 05:56 AM

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 - Travel (465) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 (457864 Views)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 7 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (462) (463) (464) (465) (466) (467) (468) ... (501) (Go Down)

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by Nobody: 12:24pm On Aug 13, 2014
teddyrain: but is it possible getting a 3k tuittion from cc cos mine is 5k
It's possible but pretty hard. I think you can get about 4.6K dollars. You're like a grasshopper, so keep hopping because I know you're a smart guy. Don't ask me why I said so. smiley
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by Theflint1(m): 12:26pm On Aug 13, 2014
teddyrain: no let me give u spiritual Ebolaangry
Lol...why Na, I wan get grant also Na...and besides, I don baff salt.

1 Like

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by castrotroy80: 12:27pm On Aug 13, 2014
[quote author=Joenice] Congrats man. Yes it's God. But you should thank some niggas here too.Eg, Joenice, and some guys. This would motivate us more. cheesy Congrats once again. smiley smiley[/quote

Thanks bro, am sorry have not been able to do that as i have to go to the office from the embassy
Anyway am gonna use this medium to say a big thank you to everybody that had contributed to my post here, especially joenice, juntod, zeezahbee and graviton. God really used you guys for me. Thanks to you all and i wish all nairalanders who are yet to go for there interview best of luck.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by teddyrain(m): 12:37pm On Aug 13, 2014
Theflint1: Lol...why Na, I wan get grant also Na...and besides, I don baff salt.
I almost spoil my fine boy with that stuff. I pity you. I can supply you with salt oh. Each cup na $1000
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by teddyrain(m): 12:40pm On Aug 13, 2014
Joenice: It's possible but pretty hard. I think you can get about 4.6K dollars. You're like a grasshopper, so keep hopping because I know you're a smart guy. Don't ask me why I said so. smiley
lol cheesy a beg chief give me a list of the school with that price range lemme look em up now.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by Theflint1(m): 12:42pm On Aug 13, 2014
teddyrain: I almost spoil my fine boy with that stuff. I pity you. I can supply you with salt oh. Each cup na $1000
so na me u wan use raise ur 30k abi, sharp guy but "on to d next one"...I don Baff enough salt to last a life time of Ebola attack...
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by teddyrain(m): 12:46pm On Aug 13, 2014
Theflint1: so na me u wan use raise ur 30k abi, sharp guy but "unto d next one"...I don Baff enough salt to last a life time of Ebola attack...
salt don scarce 4 market oh very soon people will say drinking ogogoro and bread cures Ebola. Naija tire me. Bros enjoy grin
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by lalla89: 12:53pm On Aug 13, 2014
Hello Nairalanders I have a problem that I need an candid advice,I got a denial on 3rd of july but to be suprise I received an email on 21st of july from the US embassy Abuja to come and drop off my passport after they did an administrative processing of my application and I drop off the passport on 24th of july and the lady ask me to pick up my visa the following week,but about 2weeks the visa is not yet ready for collection and my school will resume on 12 of August so I decide to went back to the embassy to enquire about my passport status but when I went to the embassy I was directed to windor 2 and I make the explanation to him abt my issue and then he directed me to windor 8 I met one old woman like tha but without any questions or requesting any paper from me she just give a denial letter but she didn't return my passport to me is sitll at the embassy. I'm confused pls house I need your advice on my case and can I leave my passport at the embassy or what will I do and what is the tendency of getting my visa now.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by HOTWATER(m): 1:00pm On Aug 13, 2014
vickiestephen: Abeg which kind schools be that?

i have replied you mail and I am waiting for your call . thanks
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by Feexo: 1:01pm On Aug 13, 2014
Ojap, godG, streetmic, Graviton and Bigfrancis, thank you and God bless you all.

I plant to go with what Bigfrancis opined in his earlier post; I am going to try and know the cost of applying for a semester and schedule a payment plan of the minimum monthly amount payable, with a view to deferring after the 1st semester if I did not get funding- in the 2nd semester- until my second year. Consequently,I am sending an email to my school's payment department to ascertain the needfuls. I am also commencing the process of raising the funds NOW (There is nothing God can't do) Also, I plan on calling 2 Nigerians already in the school on phone to solicit their advice- Bigfrancis said networking is key...

On the other, if I am unable to raise the cost for 1st semester, Ojap, how is it possible for me to get: State ID "anyway/anyhow"?
Here is my email: sordicafis at yahoo dot com

Thank you guys!
#YoudontputGodfirstandfail
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by Nobody: 1:17pm On Aug 13, 2014
teddyrain: lol cheesy a beg chief give me a list of the school with that price range lemme look em up now.
hahaha. i remember now; wat God has joined together, let nobody abi no man put what? cheesy complete it.

look for schools man. make someone no scream joenice joebad here cheesy U got my drift, huh?
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by Nobody: 1:21pm On Aug 13, 2014
lalla89: Hello Nairalanders I have a problem that I need an candid advice,I got a denial on 3rd of july but to be suprise I received an email on 21st of july from the US embassy Abuja to come and drop off my passport after they did an administrative processing of my application and I drop off the passport on 24th of july and the lady ask me to pick up my visa the following week,but about 2weeks the visa is not yet ready for collection and my school will resume on 12 of August so I decide to went back to the embassy to enquire about my passport status but when I went to the embassy I was directed to windor 2 and I make the explanation to him abt my issue and then he directed me to windor 8 I met one old woman like tha but without any questions or requesting any paper from me she just give a denial letter but she didn't return my passport to me is sitll at the embassy. I'm confused pls house I need your advice on my case and can I leave my passport at the embassy or what will I do and what is the tendency of getting my visa now.
What really happened? You may PM me and be clearer please. There are some tricky questions you need to answer.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by lalla89: 1:25pm On Aug 13, 2014
Joenice: What really happened? You may PM me and be clearer please. There are some tricky questions you need to answer.
Ok I will
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by ase65(f): 1:26pm On Aug 13, 2014
Hello everyone... I got my visa approved today. Twas nice being a member of this forum

I really appreciate you all . I'll send my transcript soon.

But it was more like I wasn't asked anything. God is really loving.... it was unmerited favour at its peak

7 Likes

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by lalla89: 1:34pm On Aug 13, 2014
ase65: Hello everyone... I got my visa approved today. Twas nice being a member of this forum

But it was more like I wasn't asked anything. God is really loving.... it was unmerited favour at its peak
Congrats

1 Like

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by Nobody: 1:37pm On Aug 13, 2014
ase65: Hello everyone... I got my visa approved today. Twas nice being a member of this forum

Yeah God is good. Congratulations. Waiting to read your transcript.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by thighwoh: 1:48pm On Aug 13, 2014
Congrats @ase65.. Such a good news. Guys, please I need help with the bank statement issue I posted earler.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by Nobody: 1:55pm On Aug 13, 2014
teddyrain: lol cheesy a beg chief give me a list of the school with that price range lemme look em up now.
man, i've pmmed u now joor
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by steve4ever: 1:57pm On Aug 13, 2014

BIG CONGRATULATIONS.Stay gud
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by koredz: 2:00pm On Aug 13, 2014
Nlanders, thank God for me o! I got my visa approved today, I was actually the first person that was approved today... all glory be to God! And to all y'all that helped with your rapid answers and suggestions I'm very grateful.. Thanks

4 Likes

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by steve4ever: 2:00pm On Aug 13, 2014
pls what date do i put on my i-20 where the student need to sign. is it the interview date or what.
secondly.....can i go with a photocopied transcript [color=#000099][/color]cus av send the original to the sch
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by decreamaster(m): 2:01pm On Aug 13, 2014
Joenice: man, i've pmmed u now joor
baba joenice pls I need dem as well o,i Don send u pm sir grin
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by steve4ever: 2:01pm On Aug 13, 2014
koredz: Nlanders, thank God for me o! I got my visa approved today, I was actually the first person that was approved today... all glory be to God! And to all y'all that helped with your rapid answers and suggestions I'm very grateful.. Thanks
it is GOD'S doing bro. Big congratulations to u. wish you all the best.

1 Like

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by decreamaster(m): 2:04pm On Aug 13, 2014
steve4ever: pls what date do i put on my i-20 where the student need to sign. is it the interview date or what.
secondly.....can i go with a photocopied transcript [color=#000099][/color]cus av send the original to the sch
As for d I 20 date:u can put any date,nt necessarily d interview date infact its even better to back date it like a week before.
For ur transcript:I tink u don't have a choice other than to go wit dat baba
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by decreamaster(m): 2:07pm On Aug 13, 2014
Pls o gurus,how long does it take d sevis receipt to be posted to someone
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by Nobody: 2:08pm On Aug 13, 2014
decreamaster: baba joenice pls I need dem as well o,i Don send u pm sir grin
make una wives no come here blame me for leaving them o. abeg o grin

1 Like

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by steve4ever: 2:23pm On Aug 13, 2014
castrotroy80: Just granted my US visa about 25 mins ago
Not by power or by might, its just the grace of God
No be man Na Baba God do am.

Me. good morning
Vo. goodmorning
vo. what are you going to do in Us?
me. to study master of criminal justice and law enforcement
vo. which skul?
me. boston uni
vo. is that the only skul u applied
me. no sir, i applied 3 skuls
vo. name them pls
me. kaplan uni, boston uni and phoenix uni
vo. why boston?
ME. according to my own research, boston uni has detailed plan of study, they offer excellent research opportunities, they have oustanding faculty, and according to usnews, they are rated at 41 among the best 100 uni in us.
vo. what do u do now?
me. i work as registra at the federal ministry of justice
vo. what will you do after studies
me. i will return back to resume my job at the federal ministry of justice and to my lovely family who will be waiting for my return
Vo. so you are married
me. yeah am married, flashed the chinco my wedding ring
vo. you got kids and how many and how old, and why are you not going with them?
me. i have 2 lovely boys, the 1st is 13yrs old and the 2nd is 1yr 6 months, this is a collective decision btw us that i should go and study and they remain here as my wife is gainfully emplyed by the nigerian police and my kids are studying here.
vo. thank you, your visa has been approved, you can pick it up from vi bla bla bla

Thats it o, na God o no be me
i wish all nairalander going for interview favour, mercy and grace of God. we will all have testimony in Jesus name
BIG congrats castro
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by steve4ever: 2:24pm On Aug 13, 2014
decreamaster:
As for d I 20 date:u can put any date,nt necessarily d interview date infact its even better to back date it like a week before.
For ur transcript:I tink u don't have a choice other than to go wit dat baba
THX decrea baba
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by castrotroy80: 2:25pm On Aug 13, 2014
steve4ever: BIG congrats castro

Thanks bro
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by Nobody: 2:37pm On Aug 13, 2014
@Teddy and decreamaster: I will give you guys the name of the school tonight. But please succeed first before being Santa Claus. You know what I mean.

1 Like

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by olumide098(m): 3:00pm On Aug 13, 2014
lalla89: Hello Nairalanders I have a problem that I need an candid advice,I got a denial on 3rd of july but to be suprise I received an email on 21st of july from the US embassy Abuja to come and drop off my passport after they did an administrative processing of my application and I drop off the passport on 24th of july and the lady ask me to pick up my visa the following week,but about 2weeks the visa is not yet ready for collection and my school will resume on 12 of August so I decide to went back to the embassy to enquire about my passport status but when I went to the embassy I was directed to windor 2 and I make the explanation to him abt my issue and then he directed me to windor 8 I met one old woman like tha but without any questions or requesting any paper from me she just give a denial letter but she didn't return my passport to me is sitll at the embassy. I'm confused pls house I need your advice on my case and can I leave my passport at the embassy or what will I do and what is the tendency of getting my visa now.

Administrative processing...do they have your statement of account while they are conducting AP? if yes are you damm sure of the statement of account? if yes what about other documents like employment stuff and leave letter? come out straight so that guyz can assist you
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by repsin(m): 3:11pm On Aug 13, 2014
Joenice: @Teddy and decreamaster: I will give you guys the name of the school tonight. But please succeed first before being Santa Claus. You know what I mean.
I won't mind if u can extend the gesture sir.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (462) (463) (464) (465) (466) (467) (468) ... (501)

Travelling To Canada / All TEF Candidates For Canada Immigration, Let's Meet Here! / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part4

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 81
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.