Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,197,488 members, 7,964,942 topics. Date: Thursday, 03 October 2024 at 03:35 AM

Yinka Ayefele’s Band-boys Disappear During US Tour - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Yinka Ayefele’s Band-boys Disappear During US Tour (43333 Views)

Bode George's Model Son, Yinka, Shares New Hot Photos / Yinka Ayefele's Music House To Be Demolished By Oyo State Govt / Atorise Or Yinka Ayefele? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yinka Ayefele’s Band-boys Disappear During US Tour by tobyharwe(m): 7:38pm On Oct 18, 2013
The only constant thing for a man who is after success is hustle(hustle here means suffering) guys no pain no gain!!! Those guys better wish USA is there ordained greenland unleSs they'll soon b deported....wish them all the best...no one wants to play second fiddle. The matter for naija isn't palatable at all...if u smell the air over there....many of you here feeling for ayefele go do worse!!! I just pray they don't do dishonourable things to further dent the name nigeria!!! My last words to them...struggle, hustle and pray to God!!! Wish them luck. Most mexicans earning big money or that are popular in USA now ddnt enter USA legally, infact they slept under the bridge and ate one cheap burger per day, bt luck as shine on them and they live honourably in d best spots/centre in big cities in USA. Bonne chance

9 Likes

Re: Yinka Ayefele’s Band-boys Disappear During US Tour by johnwizey: 7:38pm On Oct 18, 2013
Wsdmenpp: It's too early to declare them as defectors except their visas have expired. As long as they leave US within their visa period, they have committed no offence against America. mr Ayefele should've been patient and not paint them bad. He probably doesn't pay or treat them well otherwise why should America attract them that much? In any case, they are free to seek greener pastures within the time frame of their visas, let the band boys be
Yinka does nt pay dem well nd yethe procured visa for dem or wats ur point. Dose guyz are only silly, do dey knw hw many people are lookin for d kind of oppourtunity dey av? Dey shld av exercise a little patience na. Anyway, gudluck to dem in dere hide and seek game.

1 Like

Re: Yinka Ayefele’s Band-boys Disappear During US Tour by delson2k: 7:39pm On Oct 18, 2013
Lol
Re: Yinka Ayefele’s Band-boys Disappear During US Tour by Xhammy: 7:40pm On Oct 18, 2013
Bad boys, dem don turn merlin grin
Re: Yinka Ayefele’s Band-boys Disappear During US Tour by funnyx(m): 7:41pm On Oct 18, 2013
I am surprised Yatty was among the defectors shocked Yatty of all people? They should have returned home, mellow down a little and apply for visitors visa which I believe would have been granted as they are not first time travellers, this would have save them from bad publicity like this.

2 Likes

Re: Yinka Ayefele’s Band-boys Disappear During US Tour by Nobody: 7:42pm On Oct 18, 2013
I pity their dumb a.s.s, absconding in yankee with no papers with homeland security looking for them their suffering has just began.

3 Likes

Re: Yinka Ayefele’s Band-boys Disappear During US Tour by orgasticdance: 7:43pm On Oct 18, 2013
dat country america has a way of keeping useful people; if they don't end up as crack heads they'l be goood
Re: Yinka Ayefele’s Band-boys Disappear During US Tour by Nobody: 7:43pm On Oct 18, 2013
Tickets to prison
Re: Yinka Ayefele’s Band-boys Disappear During US Tour by Bimpss(f): 7:44pm On Oct 18, 2013
Allohrandy: I don't think the US government will waste their time and resources to search for the band members unless they commit serious crimes. In US, there are over 11 million illegal immigrants living in the States without legal paper. The only problem is that they will suffer in the US if they don't have close family in the States to help them with jobs and accommodation because no company will want to employ illegal immigrants and they cant rent an apt if they don't have drivers license.

To add to that, and even if they do have family members here sooner or later they will become a burden to them. Where I live it is extremely difficult to find people who will hire you for "under-the-table jobs" and they can no longer work at McDonalds or do all those jobs termed as "dirty" because those jobs are barely hiring legal people talk less of the illegal ones. Long story short, things are not looking good as being an illegal immigrant and I can honestly tell you that it is only going to get harder as time goes on.
Re: Yinka Ayefele’s Band-boys Disappear During US Tour by UNLEASHED(m): 7:45pm On Oct 18, 2013
Whoever think they're gonna get deported must be either sick or jealous. These muthaphuckas got it all planned before taking off in Nigeria, Yh they will be living in the USA illegally which will be really tough for them but hey there are illegal immigrants everywhere in Europe and America doing well and keeping low profile, and maybe some with a slim chance of getting papers eventually.
Y'all don't have to bad mouth and condemn other's action in the process of bettering their life.
They decide not to let Yinka Ayefele decide their future while ASUU is playing with your life.
Either they get deported or not, why not leave that to their fate?

PS: Yes rain insults on me, my middle finger has been answering some questions today. Could probz answer yours.

3 Likes

Re: Yinka Ayefele’s Band-boys Disappear During US Tour by 9jahubcom(m): 7:45pm On Oct 18, 2013
omusiliyu: Dont blame those boys, i would have do thesame thing if I were in there shoe. Nigeria is in the state of collapsin. Happy 112days old ASUU strike to those concern
i greet you jare
Re: Yinka Ayefele’s Band-boys Disappear During US Tour by erico2k2(m): 7:45pm On Oct 18, 2013
Chanchit:

Inferiority complex @ d highest level. So I would abandon my talent to star washing toilets..? Is that what you call plan..? I would never take such a silly step. They just lost a career for an unknown/uncertain one. You can join them in ur fools paradise when you are ready. Anyway, they would be caught in Jesus name. Amen.
Read the history of Dbanj,Davido and the who mohits n come back.
Re: Yinka Ayefele’s Band-boys Disappear During US Tour by Fishout(m): 7:47pm On Oct 18, 2013
l no blame dem at all.na 9ja circumstance caused it
Re: Yinka Ayefele’s Band-boys Disappear During US Tour by hyzicbond(m): 7:48pm On Oct 18, 2013
omusiliyu: Dont blame those boys, i would have do thesame thing if I were in there shoe. Nigeria is in the state of collapsin. Happy 112days old ASUU strike to those concern

same to you my brother grin grin grin
Re: Yinka Ayefele’s Band-boys Disappear During US Tour by kleenUch: 7:49pm On Oct 18, 2013
The boys dey current. You forget say 9ja no dey credible for visa lottery. What a shortcut to remain in america.

2 Likes

Re: Yinka Ayefele’s Band-boys Disappear During US Tour by Allohrandy(m): 7:50pm On Oct 18, 2013
25omega: Those defectors made a mistake indeed. They are illegal immigrants now and very soon the people who are helping them will probably get tired of them. Anyway sha everyone's story is not the same so i say i wish them luck.

This story brings me back to the 90's when Shina peter's was the man and they came to NY to perform. One of his dancers actually was a neighbor of ours when we lived in Nigeria. My mother was telling her to defect grin funny enough the girl said no. She went back to Nigeria to oppress. Mind you you could maneuver your situation as an illegal in the 90's. Long story short, the said girl got fired from the band and then she started calling my mother asking for help and crying that if she would have known, she would have defected.
Illegal Immigrants in the 90's had it better because the economy was good and it was very easy to work with fake papers but things have changed since 2001 because employers now e-verify their workers status and the economy is not really good. I had an uncle who came in with a tourist visa and worked illegally in the states in 1994 to 1999 before finally getting married to a US citizen and legalized his Immigration status. he is now a US citizen. I wont advice anybody to come to the States illegally now because it is hard to survive without your papers unless you want to be involved in illegal business like fraud and selling drugs.

2 Likes

Re: Yinka Ayefele’s Band-boys Disappear During US Tour by Emilord(m): 7:56pm On Oct 18, 2013
What exactly is this news doing in front page?How does it add any value to our lives?
If those sharp chaps decided to abandon Yinka and pursue their career,how is that our concern?or you want them to still come back to this country that holds just little future for them?abeggiii

1 Like

Re: Yinka Ayefele’s Band-boys Disappear During US Tour by texaco1: 7:58pm On Oct 18, 2013
funnyx: I am surprised Yatty was among the defectors shocked Yatty of all people? They should have returned home, mellow down a little and apply for visitors visa which I believe would have been granted as they are not first time travellers, this would have save them from bad publicity like this.
musicians travel with working visas ,all those guys need is a lawyer.those guys are clean. Yinka knows this.I can't say much here but believe me those guys may suffer for a little time but they will find their feet and get grounded in the usa .mark my words.staying there is beTter than going to naija to be jumping like a frog behind a multi millionaire artiste that pays you peanut.those guys too have families ,children and wives and people look up to them.ayefele will not feel them ,he has the money to get better people but let's look at it this way that supposing they come back and yinka refuses to trav el again what will they do ?I only pray that God leads them right to meet the right people .all this talk talk we are doing now will be story when they find their feet

5 Likes

Re: Yinka Ayefele’s Band-boys Disappear During US Tour by Celepope: 8:01pm On Oct 18, 2013
texaco1: musicians travel with working visas ,all those guys need is a lawyer.those guys are clean. Yinka knows this.I can't say much here but believe me those guys may suffer for a little time but they will find their feet and get grounded in the usa .mark my words.staying there is beTter than going to naija to be jumping like a frog behind a multi millionaire artiste that pays you peanut.those guys too have families ,children and wives and people look up to them.ayefele will not feel them ,he has the money to get better people but let's look at it this way that supposing they come back and yinka refuses to trav el again what will they do ?I only pray that God leads them right to meet the right people .all this talk talk we are doing now will be story when they find their feet
kiss kiss No Homo.
Re: Yinka Ayefele’s Band-boys Disappear During US Tour by tobyharwe(m): 8:01pm On Oct 18, 2013
funnyx: I am surprised Yatty was among the defectors shocked Yatty of all people? They should have returned home, mellow down a little and apply for visitors visa which I believe would have been granted as they are not first time travellers, this would have save them from bad publicity like this.
do they look like ppl who have funds to pay for plane ticket?? Opportunities come once bt only once in life.

1 Like

Re: Yinka Ayefele’s Band-boys Disappear During US Tour by madamoringo(f): 8:04pm On Oct 18, 2013

So you know that and some phoolish Nigerians are supporting your retardeened GEJ? Na suffer go bald una head!!
Re: Yinka Ayefele’s Band-boys Disappear During US Tour by trolling(m): 8:12pm On Oct 18, 2013
dem go survive jor,menial jobs dey, ask kokoye dem go find work for them for construction company,or cut grasses, job dey dem go survive

1 Like

Re: Yinka Ayefele’s Band-boys Disappear During US Tour by tattesco(m): 8:17pm On Oct 18, 2013
Lolz. Dem 2 wan ja ni o
Re: Yinka Ayefele’s Band-boys Disappear During US Tour by Allohrandy(m): 8:21pm On Oct 18, 2013
My advice for the band member is to use their talent to make money in the states because it will be hard for them to get a white collar job without their paper. it is easier for street performers like drummers and dancers to work illegally in the states because they don't pay tax. They could also work playing the drums and musical instrument in churches and get payed under the table. churches in the States don't pay taxes so they can pay under the table, They could also organized street shows playing drums and guitars in the streets of major cities like SF, LA, NY or Vegas and make money from tips gotten from tourists. you don't need to have papers to be a street performer in the States. I met an immigrant from the Gambia last year performing in the street of San Francisco. he is a really good dancer and he performed a weird kind of Gambian dance that amused the tourists and that day he made over $300 (tax free) from tips he got from tourist while performing.

1 Like

Re: Yinka Ayefele’s Band-boys Disappear During US Tour by IYANGBALI: 8:22pm On Oct 18, 2013
mzwealth: Is yatty not d guy very close to yinka dt often put ajasa to his songs.o ga o.him of all ppl.n dat thin leg ojoyido sef.mtchewwwwwwwwww
kai if na the guy be dat the thing go affect ayefele music o,na the guy they put sal and peppr for yinka,s music,but if na me too,i go tu le one time
Re: Yinka Ayefele’s Band-boys Disappear During US Tour by funnyx(m): 8:24pm On Oct 18, 2013
tobyharwe: do they look like ppl who have funds to pay for plane ticket?? Opportunities come once bt only once in life.

I know Yatty very well, we dey Ring road together even when Ayefele cannot afford to pay for his dancers. Many girls in ring road then just volunteered to dance for him for free. What I believe happened was that Ayefele don't usually settle the boys well however, the boys themselves are suffering because they lack education and exposure to make the best use of their known faces.
Yatty is not poor to the extent of not being able to afford flight tickets, he simply ignorant of how to procure visa for himself therefore making use of the only avenue he knows.

1 Like

Re: Yinka Ayefele’s Band-boys Disappear During US Tour by macdelene(m): 8:26pm On Oct 18, 2013
Lol cheesy wetin I wan call this one nw . Na stowaway band boys or desperados. Well I wish dem well. Make dem ready to dey run continously for there becos america no b like nigeria wen u go d wave for d police wen dey pursue u ooo.
Re: Yinka Ayefele’s Band-boys Disappear During US Tour by IYANGBALI: 8:26pm On Oct 18, 2013
they said they have be found o,make una no comment again grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Yinka Ayefele’s Band-boys Disappear During US Tour by MichaelSokoto(m): 8:29pm On Oct 18, 2013
homesteady: So now that they have escaped, what plans do they have to survive there? undecided SMH
See question & answer session!
U be JAMB? angry

#Back 2 topik joor#

@OP - those boiz only strolled, they will be back in d con3 after dey must have shipped like 4 SUVs & laid foundations 4 their papa land in naija here cool

1 Like

Re: Yinka Ayefele’s Band-boys Disappear During US Tour by Waspy(m): 8:30pm On Oct 18, 2013
If to say Naija set wella, why would a teenager risk so much, to stowaway? . 2015 na another chance ooo, my pple!. e go better
Re: Yinka Ayefele’s Band-boys Disappear During US Tour by Darkhorse007(m): 8:33pm On Oct 18, 2013
No time. Free visa to US. Yaaga

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Yvonne Jegede Flaunts Her Wrist Watch In These Lovely Poses / Eucharia Anunobi Mourns Rachel Oniga. Says 'You're Alive In My Heart' (Photos) / James Brown Celebrates His Younger Sister, Grace Brown, On Her Birthday (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.