Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,051 members, 7,899,732 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 July 2024 at 06:27 PM

Yinka Ayefele’s Band-boys Disappear During US Tour - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Yinka Ayefele’s Band-boys Disappear During US Tour (43131 Views)

Bode George's Model Son, Yinka, Shares New Hot Photos / Yinka Ayefele's Music House To Be Demolished By Oyo State Govt / Atorise Or Yinka Ayefele? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yinka Ayefele’s Band-boys Disappear During US Tour by godman01(m): 9:25pm On Oct 18, 2013
Why dem no go run, when the place them see no look like Nija.
Re: Yinka Ayefele’s Band-boys Disappear During US Tour by Nobody: 9:26pm On Oct 18, 2013
guonno:
Because they are yoruba boys u call them sharp guys if them be igbo boys u no go call am sharpness O. Why them no stay and remain for lagos? I thought people are not meant to cross to other peoples land? Morons.
am gonna tell u to shut that bloody trap of urs n keep tribalism n ethnitism outta this....now u gonna turn this thread into da hyenas n laughing jackals arsse all playing ground.....

2 Likes

Re: Yinka Ayefele’s Band-boys Disappear During US Tour by Thebrightest(m): 9:27pm On Oct 18, 2013
YETTY(ayefele band):

Why wont i run? Una think say hope still dey 9ja? Abeg na opportunity to make it ooo!
NICE ONE MAN! May God bless you.

1 Like

Re: Yinka Ayefele’s Band-boys Disappear During US Tour by Achmet(m): 9:31pm On Oct 18, 2013
would this make Yinka walk again
btw,
Ever thought about making your own
clothes? Time to polish up your sewing
skills! Create and combine lots of clothing
designs, stitches etc. It is always fun to
learn a new skills or craft. It can be both a
household skill and a fun craft at the same
time.

Download Stitch It app at

http://nexva.mobi/app/show/id/31274
Re: Yinka Ayefele’s Band-boys Disappear During US Tour by favouredseed(f): 9:36pm On Oct 18, 2013
"Sharp" guys
Re: Yinka Ayefele’s Band-boys Disappear During US Tour by Idowuogbo(f): 9:38pm On Oct 18, 2013
Lmaaaaaaaaao!

Ayefele, awon aye don use u help boys o!

Forget, awon temi ain't coming bck to Africa.Gba Gbe Oshi grin

Eyin boys!!! Welcome to America! *singing*
Come and see.... American wonder! grin

3 Likes

Re: Yinka Ayefele’s Band-boys Disappear During US Tour by comrChris(m): 9:40pm On Oct 18, 2013
cheesycheesycheesycheesycheesycheesycheesycheesycheesycheesycheesycheesycheesycheesycheesycheesycheesycheesycheesycheesycheesycheesycheesycheesycheesycheesycheesycheesycheesycheesycheesycheesycheesycheesycheesycheesycheesycheesycheesycheesycheesycheesycheesycheesycheesycheesycheesycheesycheesycheesycheesycheesycheesycheesycheesycheesy n who says if l say such opportunity l will not grab it n make sure l comes back in a big waycheesy:Dvery bad guys
Re: Yinka Ayefele’s Band-boys Disappear During US Tour by Anuoluwap(m): 9:41pm On Oct 18, 2013
Sharp guys.....them go don alert the people wey dem won go meet before following Yinka to usa. Makes me remember 2012 olympic where some athletes escape for london. Mhen sharp sharp
Re: Yinka Ayefele’s Band-boys Disappear During US Tour by imperiouxx(m): 9:42pm On Oct 18, 2013
Rexxie:
am gonna tell u to shut that bloody trap of urs n keep tribalism n ethnitism outta this....now u gonna turn this thread into da hyenas n laughing jackals arsse all playing ground.....

I wish I'm made a moderator of a popular section on NL. I won't hide any post but set traps for tribalists. I would banned so many people till eternity... either Yoruba, Igbo or Hausa (so far you showed your silly uncultured tribalistic behavior).

I realize that ever since this ongoing ASUU strike started, some brainless miscreants, education-lost-faith flooded NL killing various threads with tribal wars. This shows the number of miscreants bred in our tertiary institutions.

No wonder ASUU is so adamant to Govt's persuasion, demanding billions to compensate for their lost efforts on trying to mold juveniles who made their WAEC through cheating and lack regard.

7 Likes

Re: Yinka Ayefele’s Band-boys Disappear During US Tour by Nobody: 9:43pm On Oct 18, 2013
Me i de find band to join too,so that i go find my level as dem do,atleast i go stay till dem call off strike b4 dem go catch me cos me don taya!!

Maybe wen Oga Gej see headline news:

A NIGERIAN STUDENT CAUGHT AND DEPORTED AFTER STOWING AWAY SUCCESSFULY IN A US BOUND PLANE..grin...

Den him go pity us,settle ASUU so dem go call off strike
Re: Yinka Ayefele’s Band-boys Disappear During US Tour by Bidex6444(m): 9:44pm On Oct 18, 2013
Pls don't conderm does guys for their action. The fact remains that they are not satisfy with the token yinka ayefele is paying them and that's how all these useless musician behave excluding some of them that have the fear of God in them. So let them go for the best and I want to congratulate them cos they are wise and brave. Bleep oba awon aro or what he call himself..
Re: Yinka Ayefele’s Band-boys Disappear During US Tour by Nobody: 9:48pm On Oct 18, 2013
Xavier's:

How you take knw them like dis?
who don't know yatty as the nma wey dey do ajasa for yinka ayefele,,,,very popular as yinka right hand man
Re: Yinka Ayefele’s Band-boys Disappear During US Tour by imperiouxx(m): 9:49pm On Oct 18, 2013
efemty001: lol..lol..lol.. the mistakes that most nigerians make is lack of technical know how. do you think American is as daft as Nigeria... i pity u. weda they like it or not dey will be caught definitely. there stay/life is at 100% risk. wish dem best of luck but remember America no be Naija o way u go dey run up and down. cameras are everywhere..so wht r we saying ? Police r everywhere.. wintch dem best of luck! happy living

This is not even about cameras or police chasing anyone (police don't even chase like that, they only enter rooms even if force is required, bundle the person, this is after long tracking). The US like reported offenders, then they start digging into people's records secretly.
Re: Yinka Ayefele’s Band-boys Disappear During US Tour by playboy19(m): 9:53pm On Oct 18, 2013
This report is most definitely false. All the names listed are well known people who have always been traveling with ayefele for years. They are not new to traveling abroad.

Plus these particular names are not some random smellos. They are doing well guys. Atleast, I personally know 2 of them and they just finished their houses in Nigeria. So the question is, why would they run now?

1 Like

Re: Yinka Ayefele’s Band-boys Disappear During US Tour by maclatunji: 9:54pm On Oct 18, 2013
The band boys be like: "We don land Yankee, no going back to Naija".

#Desperadoes
Re: Yinka Ayefele’s Band-boys Disappear During US Tour by fabregas04(m): 10:03pm On Oct 18, 2013
mzwealth: Is yatty not d guy very close to yinka dt often put ajasa to his songs.o ga o.him of all ppl.n dat thin leg ojoyido sef.mtchewwwwwwwwww
dat's why I'm a bit skeptical of dis report, yatty is so so close to uncle yinka, dat he always refers to him as his younger brother, yatty of all pple, dis is hard to bliv, especially wen yatty is involved.
Re: Yinka Ayefele’s Band-boys Disappear During US Tour by magnetik(m): 10:03pm On Oct 18, 2013
texaco1: keep living in ur fools paradise ,and who tells you that they want to continue singing In a band?do u know their plans?so if you have the chance that they had you will come back home to keep jumping like a frog behind a musician abi?
Guy this is funny.. lol at this
Re: Yinka Ayefele’s Band-boys Disappear During US Tour by eluquenson(m): 10:07pm On Oct 18, 2013
Sharp guys but bad for them if deported
Re: Yinka Ayefele’s Band-boys Disappear During US Tour by fabregas04(m): 10:11pm On Oct 18, 2013
Kayraph:

D guy who 'put ajasa' to Ayefele's song is 'Jegede' and not 'Yatty'.... Jegede was given a jeep by one of Ayefele's fans abt 2yrs ago when the band toured US, so he has no reason to abscond.
u got it wrong bro, jegede and osan re gangan drummer, yatty is d ajasa master
Re: Yinka Ayefele’s Band-boys Disappear During US Tour by SeyiGold(m): 10:14pm On Oct 18, 2013
I know where they Are.
Re: Yinka Ayefele’s Band-boys Disappear During US Tour by charles424(m): 10:15pm On Oct 18, 2013
Chanchit:

Inferiority complex @ d highest level. So I would abandon my talent to star washing toilets..? Is that what you call plan..? I would never take such a silly step. They just lost a career for an unknown/uncertain one. You can join them in ur fools paradise when you are ready. Anyway, they would be caught in Jesus name. Amen.

Why are u talkiing like a fool?inferiority complex kor,outferiority compound ni...if they play in a church for one sundAy only,they will be getting nothing less than $150 per few hours and they can do dat in two churches..and moreover what is special here u call nigeria?? Is it the darkness that never ends?or insecurity everywhere?is boko haram here and there or kidnapping things? Is the injustice here and there that u love in nigeria?is it not better to be a gatekeeper in foreingn land thAn be a king witout domAin...better think with ur cockroach head..

2 Likes

Re: Yinka Ayefele’s Band-boys Disappear During US Tour by SeyiGold(m): 10:18pm On Oct 18, 2013
I swear , I knw where they are.
Re: Yinka Ayefele’s Band-boys Disappear During US Tour by eluquenson(m): 10:20pm On Oct 18, 2013
imperiouxx:

I wish I'm made a moderator of a popular section on NL. I won't hide any post but set traps for tribalists. I would banned some people till eternity.

I realize that ever since this ongoing ASUU strike started, some brainless miscreants, education-lost-faith flooded NL killing various threads with tribal wars. This shows the number of miscreants bred in our tertiary institutions.

No wonder ASUU is so adamant to Govt's persuasion, demanding billions to compensate for their lost efforts on trying to mold juveniles who made their WAEC through cheating and lack regard.

They flooded NL like colony of volvox
Re: Yinka Ayefele’s Band-boys Disappear During US Tour by Babafaros(m): 10:24pm On Oct 18, 2013
SeyiGold: I swear , I knw where they are.

Tell me ooo,so dat I will post it so as to reach front page as dis my post reach front pg....
Re: Yinka Ayefele’s Band-boys Disappear During US Tour by Originalsly: 10:28pm On Oct 18, 2013
Hmmm....defect?...when winter is approaching?...and which sane person would shelter and support someone now on Homeland Security fugitive list? Maybe they return before their visa time expire.
Re: Yinka Ayefele’s Band-boys Disappear During US Tour by Ayatullah(m): 10:37pm On Oct 18, 2013
texaco1: keep living in ur fools paradise ,and who tells you that they want to continue singing In a band?do u know their plans?so if you have the chance that they had you will come back home to keep jumping like a frog behind a musician abi?

Well done texaco 1! Thanks for arranging the boys' escape...... at least for now they will stop jumping like frogs behind Ayefele. But they will soon get to know that 'Aye ko fele ni' America.
Re: Yinka Ayefele’s Band-boys Disappear During US Tour by yormite: 10:38pm On Oct 18, 2013
Dis guys just got their chance @ d American dream oppourtunity comes bt once who knows they may make it over there get der papers buy cars come bk home 2 be a millionaire i swear to God if it,s me i will do d same work hard to get my papers nd may never cm to dis country again happy ASUU strike to fellow undergraduates
Re: Yinka Ayefele’s Band-boys Disappear During US Tour by vislabraye(m): 10:40pm On Oct 18, 2013
Well, goodluck to them undecided Some people go there illegally and end up with a green card. I was told a story about a man who was sponsored to US by his office. Once he was done with the course, he threw his Nigerian passport and off he went.
Today he's an American citizen and his children are studying in Yankee.
Its just poverty that causes these things.

1 Like

Re: Yinka Ayefele’s Band-boys Disappear During US Tour by pippen213(m): 10:47pm On Oct 18, 2013
Ayefele is making matters worst for himself. The American embassy would make it difficult for who ever is going with him next time to get d visa. Why him stingy like this? Him no want make them get a good life? How much him dey pay them sef wey he no go bone matter. He is not d first and wld not be d last to have lost staff in foreign land. Make he rest joor. USA Land of vast opportunities
Babafaros:

http://thenationonlineng.net/new/ayefele-urges-us-deport-band-boys/

1 Like

Re: Yinka Ayefele’s Band-boys Disappear During US Tour by WhyAWhy(m): 10:47pm On Oct 18, 2013
charles424:

Why are u talkiing like a fool?inferiority complex kor,outferiority compound ni...if they play in a church for one sundAy only,they will be getting nothing less than $150 per few hours and they can do dat in two churches..and moreover what is special here u call nigeria?? Is it the darkness that never ends?or insecurity everywhere?is boko haram here and there or kidnapping things? Is the injustice here and there that u love in nigeria?is it not better to be a gatekeeper in foreingn land thAn be a king witout domAin...better think with ur cockroach head..

lol.. don't flatter yourself. You're definitely daydreaming. There are many much more talented people singing and playing keyboard in church for free. No one will pay anyone $150 per few hours (services approx 2.5 hours). Hin be Beethoven?!

pippen213: Ayefele is making matters worst for himself. The American embassy would make it difficult for who ever is going with him next time to get d visa. Why him stingy like this? Him no want make them get a good life? How much him dey pay them sef wey he no go bone matter. He is not d first and wld not be d last to have lost staff in foreign land. Make he rest joor. USA Land of vast opportunities

This is still the same mentality that spreads corruption in Nigeria. Where is integrity for crying out loud!!!

3 Likes

Re: Yinka Ayefele’s Band-boys Disappear During US Tour by imperiouxx(m): 11:03pm On Oct 18, 2013
yormite: Dis guys just got their chance @ d American dream oppourtunity comes bt once who knows they may make it over there get der papers buy cars come bk home 2 be a millionaire i swear to God if it,s me i will do d same work hard to get my papers nd may never cm to dis country again happy ASUU strike to fellow undergraduates

This is funny. How you wan take collect your paper when you've been reported as escapee and your biometric is with them. Do you think everyone in the US has papers? They can only be living under low profile.... Hope you know what I mean..... That's you don't do anything that will pull out your records.

The hard work will be frustrated by other Nigerians capitalizing on the fact that you're an escapee and they are doing you favor. At the end, the person is lost like lost pin in pack of hay.

1 Like

Re: Yinka Ayefele’s Band-boys Disappear During US Tour by Funpeter: 11:08pm On Oct 18, 2013
homesteady: So now that they have escaped, what plans do they have to survive there? undecided SMH
Bad, but they will survive if those cameroun athletes can survive it in UK why cant they? Naija no dey carry last

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Hilarious Comments Between Korede Bello & a fan over Rihanna's 'mechanic' outfit / Halima Abubakar Was Gifted N2.5 Million In Less Than 24 Hours / Flavour Carries His Daughter In Weird Car (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.