Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,919 members, 7,872,962 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 05:34 AM

Rebecca Aikhomu And Her Children Kidnapped In Edo - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Rebecca Aikhomu And Her Children Kidnapped In Edo (31959 Views)

Breaking News: Augustus Aikhomu Is Dead / Augustus Aikhomu Is Dead / Maryam Ibrahim Babangida By Augustus Aikhomu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rebecca Aikhomu And Her Children Kidnapped In Edo by kelexray(m): 7:19pm On Oct 19, 2013
Oshomole just sign say even na fly u kidnap dey go kill u oo ,u na no dey fear

1 Like

Re: Rebecca Aikhomu And Her Children Kidnapped In Edo by lumeneng22: 7:25pm On Oct 19, 2013
aluta2: Private security expert and Chairman of Transworld Security, Lagos,  Ona Ekhomu, was shot and his wife, Victoria abducted on Thursday by suspected kidnappers at Ekpoma, Edo state.

It was gathered that the attack happened in front of  Ambrose Alli University on their way to their home town, Irua near Ekpoma, Edo state.

It was also learnt that the driver who was conveying the Ekhomu’s family died in the attack.

A friend of the Ekhomus, told Saturday Sun, said Dr Ekhomu was shot in the hand and was receiving treatment.

@op your info. Is not correct.http://www.ynaija.com/terrible-ekhomu-not-aikhomu-shot-wife-kidnapped-driver-killed-in-edo/?utm_source=&utm_medium=twitter
.Private security coy?(thieves) eg tunde durojaye of versaltile security who stole N8000 each 4rm over 300 security men guarding etisalat sites in their june salary.
Re: Rebecca Aikhomu And Her Children Kidnapped In Edo by Edoblakky(m): 7:26pm On Oct 19, 2013
Oshiomhole signed a death warrant for kidnappers yet these ones were not deterred, what does that tell us? It is either Oshiomhole is not serious or the kidnappers are prepared to die. I'm inclined to believe the former because every law passed must be implemented with all seriousness. If a kdnapper is caught and hanged, it will deter others. Let words be matched with action.
Re: Rebecca Aikhomu And Her Children Kidnapped In Edo by Nobody: 7:34pm On Oct 19, 2013
The God that saved Daniel from the lions Den will save me 4rm the kidnappers Den.
I fear no evil for thou art with me.
Re: Rebecca Aikhomu And Her Children Kidnapped In Edo by blackchief(m): 7:38pm On Oct 19, 2013
A woman lost her husband through cancer, the first son through Air crash and now have been kidnapped with her two kids. the must be something wrong some where.

GOD please let this end well
Re: Rebecca Aikhomu And Her Children Kidnapped In Edo by CharlesPhc: 7:43pm On Oct 19, 2013
I thought that was the state where cultist met and resolved to end these security abrakataba. Oshomole knows and wines with these kidnappers.
Re: Rebecca Aikhomu And Her Children Kidnapped In Edo by Nobody: 7:44pm On Oct 19, 2013
It finally turns... the descent into inevitable chaos.. y'all here contributing your own opinions, you may not be aware that having a laptop and internet to yourself is seen by the teeming unemployed, hungry and desperate youths in your neighborhood as a sign of great wealth, given their own impoverished state.. they live in your hoods, stand as you drive past to go to your steady job which may not seem much to you but it is significant to the boyz.. They have made you a target for kidnap, robbery and and distasteful molestation. This is where Nigeria is headed if we do not stand and take our destiny into our hands.. waiting for greedy politicians and pastors to show us the way angry

1 Like

Re: Rebecca Aikhomu And Her Children Kidnapped In Edo by greggng: 7:48pm On Oct 19, 2013
Death penalty has never served as deterent to crime. I guess it will make kidnappers hardened and the life of the kidnapped will be endangered. I will prefer 0shobaba thinks twice
Re: Rebecca Aikhomu And Her Children Kidnapped In Edo by NosaHenry(m): 7:49pm On Oct 19, 2013
simpleseyi: Weldone guys, more grease to your elbows. Pls send me your phone numbers so that I can send you recharge cards to call the family for the ransome. I beg, no listen to stories of no money ooo. This family is very very rich, one of the top 10 richest looters in Nigeria. I beg, asking price should be 10 billion naira. Remember that their father and IBB embezzled the 12 billion dollars Gulf oil money.

when sss sin you down, you tell them you were only joking via social media. Note that kidnapping is now a capital punishment in Edo state. Hope you will be able to explain your aiding and baiting
Re: Rebecca Aikhomu And Her Children Kidnapped In Edo by Chino72: 7:55pm On Oct 19, 2013
I cannot point at one thing oshomole has achieved in for almost 7years in Edo state. Am yet to here that he created employment or attracted anything whatsoever to edo state. From all indications edo state maybe cursed. There is no good news coming out from that state. The gov always wants to be noticed and play tough by doing some strange things as death penalty, capital punishment and so on..
Re: Rebecca Aikhomu And Her Children Kidnapped In Edo by Rejoice5000(f): 7:57pm On Oct 19, 2013
penalty is death oooo according to Adam their gov,
Re: Rebecca Aikhomu And Her Children Kidnapped In Edo by donphilopus: 8:01pm On Oct 19, 2013
Chino72: I cannot point at one thing oshomole has achieved in for almost 7years in Edo state. Am yet to here that he created employment or attracted anything whatsoever to edo state. From all indications edo state maybe cursed. There is no good news coming out from that state. The gov is always wants to be noticed by doing some strange things as death penalty, capital punishment and so on..
What has your Governor achieved??
Have you ever gone to Benin??
You must be a Learner

2 Likes

Re: Rebecca Aikhomu And Her Children Kidnapped In Edo by simpleseyi: 8:05pm On Oct 19, 2013
Nosa-Henry:

when sss sin you down, you tell them you were only joking via social media. Note that kidnapping is now a capital punishment in Edo state. Hope you will be able to explain your aiding and baiting

Kidnapping is criminal, but is looting legal? If not, what is the punishment for looting because the head of the family looted the country's treasury and these kidnappers just want their share.
Re: Rebecca Aikhomu And Her Children Kidnapped In Edo by Chino72: 8:06pm On Oct 19, 2013
donphilopus: What has your Governor achieved??
Have you ever gone to Benin??
You must be a Learner

My friend benin still has archaic outlook, nothing has changed in that damn state..
Re: Rebecca Aikhomu And Her Children Kidnapped In Edo by donphilopus: 8:16pm On Oct 19, 2013
Chino72:

My friend benin still has archaic outlook, nothing has changed in that damn state..
compare this Benin to the old Benin [img]http://www.nairaland.com/attachments/1355211_BENIN-CITY_jpgd19e0386a12cd682a3b5b1aa0d5034fa[/img]
Re: Rebecca Aikhomu And Her Children Kidnapped In Edo by omon24(m): 8:18pm On Oct 19, 2013
sagombugo: @ OP the post above me is true! The person who was almost kidnapped though shot was Dr Ona Ekhomu a security expert

His driver was killed and wife almost kidnapped but was rescued by the police

As for Adm Augustus Aikhomu....Dead and Buried!!!
and som ppl don begin dey coment trash for wetin dem no verify. Must we politicize evrytin 4 naija? Haba!!!. Tank God dey didnt suceed.
Re: Rebecca Aikhomu And Her Children Kidnapped In Edo by collynzo2(m): 8:22pm On Oct 19, 2013
omon24: and som ppl don begin dey coment trash for wetin dem no verify. Must we politicize evrytin 4 naija? Haba!!!. Tank God dey didnt suceed.
They killed somebody and you are here thanking God they didn't succeed.

1 Like

Re: Rebecca Aikhomu And Her Children Kidnapped In Edo by omon24(m): 8:26pm On Oct 19, 2013
Chino72: I cannot point at one thing oshomole has achieved in for almost 7years in Edo state. Am yet to here that he created employment or attracted anything whatsoever to edo state. From all indications edo state maybe cursed. There is no good news coming out from that state. The gov always wants to be noticed and play tough by doing some strange things as death penalty, capital punishment and so on..
if u dont have anytin reasonable to say, why not just keep quiet. Must u coment?
Re: Rebecca Aikhomu And Her Children Kidnapped In Edo by studM(m): 8:27pm On Oct 19, 2013
blackchief: A woman lost her husband through cancer, the first son through Air crash and now have been kidnapped with her two kids. the must be something wrong some where.

GOD please let this end well

guy,na enugu u serve?ds ur nick na im make me ask
Re: Rebecca Aikhomu And Her Children Kidnapped In Edo by Erotex(m): 8:31pm On Oct 19, 2013
i tot they only exist in SE. Ndi ara!!!! #GhostMode
Re: Rebecca Aikhomu And Her Children Kidnapped In Edo by omon24(m): 8:32pm On Oct 19, 2013
collynzo2: They killed somebody and you are here thanking God they didn't succeed.
dat was not complete, for d dead, it z unfortunate,may his soul RIP and may d arm of d law catch up wit d kidnapers. Nobody shud celebrate evil and evildoers.
Re: Rebecca Aikhomu And Her Children Kidnapped In Edo by BabaOlowo: 8:33pm On Oct 19, 2013
UP Bende, my People no get any other job now than to Kidnap. God saves Nigeria!
Re: Rebecca Aikhomu And Her Children Kidnapped In Edo by unyimecc(f): 8:37pm On Oct 19, 2013
simpleseyi: Weldone guys, more grease to your elbows. Pls send me your phone numbers so that I can send you recharge cards to call the family for the ransome. I beg, no listen to stories of no money ooo. This family is very very rich, one of the top 10 richest looters in Nigeria. I beg, asking price should be 10 billion naira. Remember that their father and IBB embezzled the 12 billion dollars Gulf oil money.
♈̷̴̩‎☺ΰ r a suspect
Re: Rebecca Aikhomu And Her Children Kidnapped In Edo by Nobody: 8:40pm On Oct 19, 2013
Omexonomy: Somebody should please remind me; who is the chief security of that state?
Error!!
Re: Rebecca Aikhomu And Her Children Kidnapped In Edo by Nobody: 8:40pm On Oct 19, 2013
Omexonomy: Somebody should please remind me; who is the chief security of that state?
Error!!!
Re: Rebecca Aikhomu And Her Children Kidnapped In Edo by comrChris(m): 8:41pm On Oct 19, 2013
singing der s fire on d mountain in edo state run run 2x n deir govnor s busy critising every move by Fg,l really pity oshiomole,he was critising GEJ on BH issue not knowing boiz in state r not smilingcheesycheesycheesycheesycheesycheesy
Re: Rebecca Aikhomu And Her Children Kidnapped In Edo by akpananiefiok(m): 8:55pm On Oct 19, 2013
http://HiredPay.com/?id=anifik
click and learn how to make money online.it one simple way of eradicating poverty
Re: Rebecca Aikhomu And Her Children Kidnapped In Edo by olajide8(m): 8:56pm On Oct 19, 2013
basty: These leaders, past and present have not seen anything. The rots they caused are now catching up with them. Olu False was lamenting of bad rulership which he was part and his SAP policy that put Nigeria to buying second hand (Tokunbo) everything.
They will all see hell.
Oh - how pathetic can someone's statements be? what structural adjustment was supposed to achieve, the same Govt has started doing it - banning the importation of tokunbo cars, and textiles - sooner then later, their would also be the full implementation of the structural adjustment programme, but this time -without a name *title*, have you read it (the structural adjustment programme book) if you haven't you need to go and read it, then come back and make these same statements.
Re: Rebecca Aikhomu And Her Children Kidnapped In Edo by Wallace2107: 8:56pm On Oct 19, 2013
u must be d most ignorant fool in d world.may what befell that family not befall u.that woman lost her husband in 2012 only 4 his first n only son 2 die in a plane crash in 2013 and now her driver is shot n she n her children kidnapped.dont even say what will turn God against u.....who are u 2 judge them? embarassed

1 Like

Re: Rebecca Aikhomu And Her Children Kidnapped In Edo by Abagworo(m): 9:03pm On Oct 19, 2013
Edo State is in serious crisis. Oshiomole will soon join the league of Governors that waste resources on security like Abia and Rivers.
Re: Rebecca Aikhomu And Her Children Kidnapped In Edo by gorintkahuna: 9:03pm On Oct 19, 2013
Prof Einstein: And soo ,by the way who is aihkommu?
You dnt have to make your ignorance and naivety public
Re: Rebecca Aikhomu And Her Children Kidnapped In Edo by BabaOlowo: 9:06pm On Oct 19, 2013
Why Aikhomu's family, y not Jonathan's Patience and the children, cool 1Trillion would have been earned! Leave the poor woman, biko, she is a widow!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

President Buhari Visited Imo State (Pictures) / Victims Of Gombe Bomb Blast In Hospital (Graphic Photos) / 12 Shocking Facts About Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.