Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,780 members, 7,875,938 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 03:37 AM

Rebecca Aikhomu And Her Children Kidnapped In Edo - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Rebecca Aikhomu And Her Children Kidnapped In Edo (31960 Views)

Breaking News: Augustus Aikhomu Is Dead / Augustus Aikhomu Is Dead / Maryam Ibrahim Babangida By Augustus Aikhomu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rebecca Aikhomu And Her Children Kidnapped In Edo by Cholison(m): 2:44am On Oct 20, 2013
Keep them not a dime will be paid, eat them to fund your fake lifestyles kidnappers.
Re: Rebecca Aikhomu And Her Children Kidnapped In Edo by emmabest2000(m): 4:34am On Oct 20, 2013
Omexonomy: Somebody should please remind me; who is the chief security of that state?
ask Google tongue @Topic I pray for their safety return
Re: Rebecca Aikhomu And Her Children Kidnapped In Edo by born2boink(m): 5:06am On Oct 20, 2013
simpleseyi: Weldone guys, more grease to your elbows. Pls send me your phone numbers so that I can send you recharge cards to call the family for the ransome. I beg, no listen to stories of no money ooo. This family is very very rich, one of the top 10 richest looters in Nigeria. I beg, asking price should be 10 billion naira. Remember that their father and IBB embezzled the 12 billion dollars Gulf oil money.
I would have commmit suicide but the rope no gree enter my neck.
Re: Rebecca Aikhomu And Her Children Kidnapped In Edo by anonimi: 5:21am On Oct 20, 2013
slim fit :

If looters are caught they should face the same punishment.

You can be sure that the FAKE "progressive comrade" governor Oshiomole will never make such a law.
He will be among the first to be dealt with along with his predecessors, cabinet members and political jobbers.
Re: Rebecca Aikhomu And Her Children Kidnapped In Edo by Mekanus(m): 5:26am On Oct 20, 2013
Visit this page and win fantastic prizes htt://micropage.opera.com/glo/gy31uorz49.html
Re: Rebecca Aikhomu And Her Children Kidnapped In Edo by omon24(m): 5:32am On Oct 20, 2013
i wonder wat this fake news is stil doin here. D reported kidnap z abt Dr Ekhomu.and d repot statd he was shot in his arm and sss foild his wife, madam vitoria's kidnap. Dr. Ona Ekhomu, 57, is Nigeria’s first
chartered security professional and
author of the highly acclaimed
book on security awareness titled
Effective Personal & Corporate
Security. He is president of the
Association of Industrial Security
and Safety Operators of Nigeria
(AISSON) and the Africa
Representative of the International
Foundation for Protection Officers
(IFPO).
Re: Rebecca Aikhomu And Her Children Kidnapped In Edo by omon24(m): 5:36am On Oct 20, 2013
lumeneng22: .Private security coy?(thieves) eg tunde durojaye of versaltile security who stole N8000 each 4rm over 300 security men guarding etisalat sites in their june salary.
And how does this relate to Dr Ona Ekhomu? Get ur facts right.
Re: Rebecca Aikhomu And Her Children Kidnapped In Edo by Bigcake: 5:51am On Oct 20, 2013
hikmoj: if na gulf oil money babangida embezzl which one concern naija 4 dat ?no be dem arab pple go hold am?bros correct urself sharp sharp
Wat do u knw abt oil money windfall of 1992 courtesy of the gulf war between Irag,Iran,kuwait n America. Or perhaps u were not born then.
Re: Rebecca Aikhomu And Her Children Kidnapped In Edo by kabaka1: 6:00am On Oct 20, 2013
hikmoj: if na gulf oil money babangida embezzl which one concern naija 4 dat ?no be dem arab pple go hold am?bros correct urself sharp sharp

U no understand about d "gulf oil money"...ie that during the gulf war in 1991, oil supply from major global oil suppliers in d gulf states like Iraq and kuwait, so that drop in oil supply by those states created a great market opportunity 4 oil producers like Nigeria 2
sell excess barrels of oil in the global oil market, which yielded Nigeria a massive profit from its oil sales in d global market. So the money made from this excess oil sale during that gulf war is usually referred to as "gulf oil money."
Re: Rebecca Aikhomu And Her Children Kidnapped In Edo by globatop: 6:13am On Oct 20, 2013
The effect of bad governance cool
Re: Rebecca Aikhomu And Her Children Kidnapped In Edo by incrediblestev: 7:09am On Oct 20, 2013
why does this wicked act continue to reside in the eastern region, one can't even travel to the village without the fear of being kidnapped, we are close to the end of the year and jobless daredevils are busy grouping themselves into menace to the society. ... Abia state has been in a respite since after Osisikankwu was killed, I am so sure it is a particular group and their subgroups doing these kidnapping.
Re: Rebecca Aikhomu And Her Children Kidnapped In Edo by boss1310(m): 7:10am On Oct 20, 2013
simpleseyi: Weldone guys, more grease to your elbows. Pls send me your phone numbers so that I can send you recharge cards to call the family for the ransome. I beg, no listen to stories of no money ooo. This family is very very rich, one of the top 10 richest looters in Nigeria. I beg, asking price should be 10 billion naira. Remember that their father and IBB embezzled the 12 billion dollars Gulf oil money.
hey you should be careful of the things you say
Nigeria dont take this kidnapping frenzy as joke so you better not ruffle some feathers that might have tick that will bite your as..you might want people to laugh on your comments but they wont even notice if you are in deep crap after that.
Re: Rebecca Aikhomu And Her Children Kidnapped In Edo by Remii(m): 7:16am On Oct 20, 2013
Prof Einstein: And soo ,by the way who is aihkommu?

Aikhomu was Babangida's deputy.
I assume your post is real but with name like Prof Einstein ? shocked smiley

1 Like

Re: Rebecca Aikhomu And Her Children Kidnapped In Edo by maxit2(m): 7:19am On Oct 20, 2013
All of you yearning for DEATH PENALTY for a kidnapper are just stupid.
Why is it the crime that affects the rich is quickly attended and strict laws passed. Shouldn't there be a death penalty for pension looters and the rest act of corruption that affects a wilder number of people? Rather than kidnapping that only affects a family or a company.
Just my thoughts. Our law makers will all die by plane crash and any other form of horrific death. They are the actual demons in this country.

1 Like

Re: Rebecca Aikhomu And Her Children Kidnapped In Edo by Decryptor(m): 7:21am On Oct 20, 2013
donphilopus:
More details soon..

SOURCE: www.osundefender.org/?p=127658
If it is Osundefender, then i don't believe it! Liars!!
Re: Rebecca Aikhomu And Her Children Kidnapped In Edo by Horlartunes: 7:41am On Oct 20, 2013
Mehen im no easy o kidnappin tinx[color=#990000][/color]
Re: Rebecca Aikhomu And Her Children Kidnapped In Edo by favouredseed(f): 7:47am On Oct 20, 2013
Mods pls either edit d news or delete it pls, someone has already replied wt d authentic news pls
Re: Rebecca Aikhomu And Her Children Kidnapped In Edo by jahbiz: 8:17am On Oct 20, 2013
Well done guys. These kidnappers should please give these poliTHIEVIANS serial number and start picking them serially inteady of kidnapping husslers and people that earn their money in a hard way.
Re: Rebecca Aikhomu And Her Children Kidnapped In Edo by IykeNipoga(m): 8:48am On Oct 20, 2013
Mek d spirit of man pursue dem
Re: Rebecca Aikhomu And Her Children Kidnapped In Edo by Nogen: 9:01am On Oct 20, 2013
Trust and believe no one! These 'rich' people can also organise their own kidnap to get a large sum of money from the government when they are in financial distress.
Re: Rebecca Aikhomu And Her Children Kidnapped In Edo by BekeeBuAgbara: 9:14am On Oct 20, 2013
Airhix: Admin pls delete dis post ! Rebecca Aikhomu is not kidnapped ! Stop lying ! Immediately delete dis post ! I hate lies ! Confirm ur news b4 posting plsssss
What else do you expect from APC's Osundefender?undecided If Osundefender reports that it's sunny, please grab your umbrella.
Re: Rebecca Aikhomu And Her Children Kidnapped In Edo by hardbody: 9:25am On Oct 20, 2013

So when will your guys start kidnapping the Babangidas? That is when the game will start making sense. And please when you do, take all the looting into consideration including the oil windfall that has not been accounted for and the cost of the mansion at IBBs home.
Re: Rebecca Aikhomu And Her Children Kidnapped In Edo by ekuri77: 9:36am On Oct 20, 2013
Edo State is Leading in this Nigeria on Kidnappers and Kidnapping matters
Re: Rebecca Aikhomu And Her Children Kidnapped In Edo by adebayosun02: 9:37am On Oct 20, 2013

The resources (Oil) from which the money accrued from is owned by who? Nigeria or Arab
Re: Rebecca Aikhomu And Her Children Kidnapped In Edo by adebayosun02: 9:45am On Oct 20, 2013
born2fuck: I would have commmit suicide but the rope no gree enter my neck.

Try again later!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Rebecca Aikhomu And Her Children Kidnapped In Edo by mployer(m): 10:03am On Oct 20, 2013
donphilopus: Ex Vice President of this country
Guy dat ur signature is too long. I want to read ur post not ur signature.
Re: Rebecca Aikhomu And Her Children Kidnapped In Edo by Bokoharam: 10:03am On Oct 20, 2013

I get increasingly disappointed that most Nigerians know nothing about Nigeria.
I get very worried, and wonder what we do in school here in Nigeria and wherever!
Coming from one who calls himself both 'Prof' and 'Eintein', nothing can be as much unforgivable!
Re: Rebecca Aikhomu And Her Children Kidnapped In Edo by DJda63(m): 10:04am On Oct 20, 2013
Sincere 9gerian: Oshiomole should do something about this kidnapping na
Oshiomole has set a new law that anybody kidnaps should be sentenced to death
Re: Rebecca Aikhomu And Her Children Kidnapped In Edo by DJda63(m): 10:04am On Oct 20, 2013
Sincere 9gerian: Oshiomole should do something about this kidnapping na
Oshiomole has set a new law that anybody that kidnaps be sentenced to death
Re: Rebecca Aikhomu And Her Children Kidnapped In Edo by NOIBMUUL(m): 10:28am On Oct 20, 2013

You must be a juvenile!
Re: Rebecca Aikhomu And Her Children Kidnapped In Edo by donphilopus: 10:32am On Oct 20, 2013
m-ployer:
Guy dat ur signature is too long. I want to read ur post not ur signature.
grin grin grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Land Occupied By Saraki’s Family In Ilorin Taken Over By Kwara State Government / Nnamani: By own Miscalculations, Igbos Have Showed Nigeria their Vulnerabilities / G-5 Governors Launch Campaign Against Atiku

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.