Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,287 members, 7,887,835 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 02:53 PM

Rebecca Aikhomu And Her Children Kidnapped In Edo - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Rebecca Aikhomu And Her Children Kidnapped In Edo (31967 Views)

Breaking News: Augustus Aikhomu Is Dead / Augustus Aikhomu Is Dead / Maryam Ibrahim Babangida By Augustus Aikhomu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rebecca Aikhomu And Her Children Kidnapped In Edo by lohvang4: 9:10pm On Oct 19, 2013
Most of the youth today did not know history. Though Aikhomu may benefit from the looting of IBB era, he stood tall after the annulment when IBB wanted them to remain in power. He told IBB that he is on his way to his village come August 27th either IBB hand-over or not. If this guy is as greedy as Abacha and Abdusalam, he would've agreed to IBB's suggestion to desperately cling to power. It was after this that IBB announced the annulment of the acclaimed freest and fairest election ever held in this country. The rest we are witnessing now. The seed of security threats we are witnessing today was sown when the likes of Buhari, IBB, Abacha truncated a democratically elected government and started turn-by-turn nigeria limited style of government instead.
Re: Rebecca Aikhomu And Her Children Kidnapped In Edo by naijaking1: 9:15pm On Oct 19, 2013
Question is; when is IBB going to be kidnapped

1 Like

Re: Rebecca Aikhomu And Her Children Kidnapped In Edo by tunapawizzy: 9:16pm On Oct 19, 2013
ben4ever: Nemesis! The seed of corruption sown long ago is now yielding returns. Still waiting for real guys to get theirs.
are u talking about IBB and OBJ's daughters getting kidnapped?
Re: Rebecca Aikhomu And Her Children Kidnapped In Edo by stagger: 9:22pm On Oct 19, 2013
Those who sow the wind shall reap the whirlwind. The chickens are coming home to roost.
Re: Rebecca Aikhomu And Her Children Kidnapped In Edo by Mekanus(m): 9:24pm On Oct 19, 2013
htt://micropage.opera.com/glo/gy3luorz49.html
Re: Rebecca Aikhomu And Her Children Kidnapped In Edo by Cruxxy(m): 9:27pm On Oct 19, 2013
Omexonomy: Somebody should please remind me; who is the chief security of that state?

GEJ

1 Like

Re: Rebecca Aikhomu And Her Children Kidnapped In Edo by slimfit1(m): 9:31pm On Oct 19, 2013
What is wrong with this kidnappers sometimes? You people better be careful.

Make sure you don't settle for nothing less than a billion guys. Well done good target. Picking wey talk say mama no go chop him ma no go chop.

May the soul of the driver rip.
Re: Rebecca Aikhomu And Her Children Kidnapped In Edo by qplus(m): 9:34pm On Oct 19, 2013
I was attacked on dat road twice in one month recently. The robbers destroyed d car I was in with bullets, Killed a police officer and kidnapped 2 ladies. I ran into d forest. But on d second occassion I simply abandoned d car I was in and took cover for about an hour when the robbers finished operating.

Re: Rebecca Aikhomu And Her Children Kidnapped In Edo by Airhix(m): 9:35pm On Oct 19, 2013
Admin pls delete dis post ! Rebecca Aikhomu is not kidnapped ! Stop lying ! Immediately delete dis post ! I hate lies ! Confirm ur news b4 posting plsssss
Re: Rebecca Aikhomu And Her Children Kidnapped In Edo by slimfit1(m): 9:38pm On Oct 19, 2013
Edoblakky: Oshiomhole signed a death warrant for kidnappers yet these ones were not deterred, what does that tell us? It is either Oshiomhole is not serious or the kidnappers are prepared to die. I'm inclined to believe the former because every law passed must be implemented with all seriousness. If a kdnapper is caught and hanged, it will deter others. Let words be matched with action.

If looters are caught they should face the same punishment.
Re: Rebecca Aikhomu And Her Children Kidnapped In Edo by Luizkid(m): 9:38pm On Oct 19, 2013
But why do they have 2 Kill that poor Driver na? That guy waz just working for his daily bread.
Re: Rebecca Aikhomu And Her Children Kidnapped In Edo by ProfEinstein: 9:39pm On Oct 19, 2013
niggadee: how old are you kid
Ewu hausa
Re: Rebecca Aikhomu And Her Children Kidnapped In Edo by ProfEinstein: 9:41pm On Oct 19, 2013
gorintkahuna:
You dnt have to make your ignorance and naivety public
mkpi aja ana
Re: Rebecca Aikhomu And Her Children Kidnapped In Edo by otokx(m): 9:44pm On Oct 19, 2013
Something drastic has to be done to stop this menance. The rich too should stop flaunting their wealth and embark on meaningful development of society.

1 Like

Re: Rebecca Aikhomu And Her Children Kidnapped In Edo by misterjosh(m): 9:45pm On Oct 19, 2013
aluta2: Private security expert and Chairman of Transworld Security, Lagos,  Ona Ekhomu, was shot and his wife, Victoria abducted on Thursday by suspected kidnappers at Ekpoma, Edo state.

It was gathered that the attack happened in front of  Ambrose Alli University on their way to their home town, Irua near Ekpoma, Edo state.

It was also learnt that the driver who was conveying the Ekhomu’s family died in the attack.

A friend of the Ekhomus, told Saturday Sun, said Dr Ekhomu was shot in the hand and was receiving treatment.

@op your info. Is not correct.http://www.ynaija.com/terrible-ekhomu-not-aikhomu-shot-wife-kidnapped-driver-killed-in-edo/?utm_source=&utm_medium=twitter
Pls am confused o. Is Ona Ekhomu same as person as Dr Ekhomu. If yes ow kum he is now receiving treatment. I thought u said he was abducted alongside his wife. Pls clarify nd enlighten moi, thnx
Re: Rebecca Aikhomu And Her Children Kidnapped In Edo by tomzman: 10:08pm On Oct 19, 2013
The kidnapping business is growing daily in Edo State. I hope these kidnappers have heard of the new law? God help them if they are caught.
Re: Rebecca Aikhomu And Her Children Kidnapped In Edo by grandstar(m): 10:20pm On Oct 19, 2013
so its not even the ex vice family that was involved!
Re: Rebecca Aikhomu And Her Children Kidnapped In Edo by Ninapha(f): 10:31pm On Oct 19, 2013
amuneke-uto:
my crystal ball-gazing tells me that pdp is staging the kidnappings in Edo to discredit Oshie Baba's govt.
are u an Alueze? Or betterstill of Ezeokele?
Re: Rebecca Aikhomu And Her Children Kidnapped In Edo by hikmoj(m): 10:31pm On Oct 19, 2013
Professor Peter: Benin is now the headquarter of kidnapping in Nigeria
as dem ban okada 4 yonder wetin u tink say go folo?
Re: Rebecca Aikhomu And Her Children Kidnapped In Edo by redsun(m): 10:32pm On Oct 19, 2013
case of chicken coming back home to roost. There is no peace for the wicked,never shall the wicked have peace.
Re: Rebecca Aikhomu And Her Children Kidnapped In Edo by psquaret: 10:40pm On Oct 19, 2013
u see waiting stopping of bike they course, guys with family u stop them for work with out any alternative, go on boys I they una back nothing they happen.
Re: Rebecca Aikhomu And Her Children Kidnapped In Edo by Nobody: 10:45pm On Oct 19, 2013
Was it not that same yesterday that Oshiomhole signed the death penalty bill for kidnappers into law? People get mind o!
Re: Rebecca Aikhomu And Her Children Kidnapped In Edo by PStacks(m): 10:58pm On Oct 19, 2013
Nawa oo! This is serious mehn! No be this same Edo state them say Adams Oshomole just signed to law hanging by death any kidnapper they catch,.. These kindnap kingpins no even send Oshiomohle mehn! No be small thing oo.
Re: Rebecca Aikhomu And Her Children Kidnapped In Edo by chronique(m): 11:17pm On Oct 19, 2013
Instead of mr comrade governor to face the kidnapping industry that is growing in leaps and bounds in his state,he's busy talking about how Nigeria does not need SNC. Security in Edo state is poor. In the past 2 years,at least 3 of my family members have been kidnapped in that state and ransom paid to set them free. I know SSS caught the guys who orchestrated the first one(after they shared their bounty) but not sure if the others were caught. I'm from Edo state but can't leave there. Security there is poor. If notable people are being kidnapped regularly,what hope would the masses have? Oshiomole needs to seat up.
Re: Rebecca Aikhomu And Her Children Kidnapped In Edo by chronique(m): 11:21pm On Oct 19, 2013
In Edo,it's not about the rich flaunting their wealth. These boys know who is who and what they're worth. Most of them are graduates.
otokx: Something drastic has to be done to stop this menance. The rich too should stop flaunting their wealth and embark on meaningful development of society.
Re: Rebecca Aikhomu And Her Children Kidnapped In Edo by vislabraye(m): 11:31pm On Oct 19, 2013
aluta2: Private security expert and Chairman of Transworld Security, Lagos,  Ona Ekhomu, was shot and his wife, Victoria abducted on Thursday by suspected kidnappers at Ekpoma, Edo state.

It was gathered that the attack happened in front of  Ambrose Alli University on their way to their home town, Irua near Ekpoma, Edo state.

It was also learnt that the driver who was conveying the Ekhomu’s family died in the attack.

A friend of the Ekhomus, told Saturday Sun, said Dr Ekhomu was shot in the hand and was receiving treatment.

@op your info. Is not correct.http://www.ynaija.com/terrible-ekhomu-not-aikhomu-shot-wife-kidnapped-driver-killed-in-edo/?utm_source=&utm_medium=twitter

I can't believe this !!! A security expert becoming a victim ?Edo, we hail thee.
Leave Adams O. Let him continue attacking GEJ.
Re: Rebecca Aikhomu And Her Children Kidnapped In Edo by Boss13: 11:41pm On Oct 19, 2013

Are you really serious. I am a family friend. Let me call immediately
Re: Rebecca Aikhomu And Her Children Kidnapped In Edo by Nobody: 11:53pm On Oct 19, 2013
Prof Einstein: And soo ,by the way who is aihkommu?
He was the first Admiral of Nigeria and former Vice president.He was a fulfilled man before his death
Re: Rebecca Aikhomu And Her Children Kidnapped In Edo by muhammed10: 12:01am On Oct 20, 2013
na waooh
Re: Rebecca Aikhomu And Her Children Kidnapped In Edo by stantob(m): 12:26am On Oct 20, 2013
RockMaxi: Ex VP how? Thought Augustu Aikhomu died in 2011.

@OP, get your facts right.

Also try to read well before you post, The wife and two children, were kidnapped, not the late Aikhomu.
Hope they get out of the kidnapper's den unhurt. 9Ja I hail.
Re: Rebecca Aikhomu And Her Children Kidnapped In Edo by Ik1(m): 12:36am On Oct 20, 2013
God Dey.......
By d way Wanna make 1500naira in 30secs click here to to get paid for browsing,how cool can it get, I'm getting paid already very simple. :-)) http:///1bIPn9l
Re: Rebecca Aikhomu And Her Children Kidnapped In Edo by Bizibi(m): 12:41am On Oct 20, 2013
kidnapping does rise in december period and i am sure it is the same set of people doing this

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Lekki Port Now At 96.65% Completion, To Begin Operations In September 2022 / Enugu Is One Of The Poorest States In Nigeria. / Tinubu To Agbaje: Go And Learn Vulcanizer, We'll Do Freedom For You.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.