Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,186,271 members, 7,928,906 topics. Date: Friday, 23 August 2024 at 03:25 AM

. - Technology Market (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / . (43228 Views)

Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. / Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon / Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (32) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: . by folex(m): 10:25am On Nov 10, 2013
still no grip on your man here!! Why is his number switched off for more than 24hrs now shocked shocked

you have not replied my mails!!!
Re: . by Nobody: 10:31am On Nov 10, 2013
Re: . by RazaqMB(m): 10:34am On Nov 10, 2013
folex: still no grip on your man here!! Why is his number switched off for more than 24hrs now shocked shocked

he said mr felix has some issues to b resolved hopefully 2day. I was at mma2 yst and I did not see felix..I rili hope he resolves wateva issues he has so we can move on..
Re: . by youngbilly1: 10:43am On Nov 10, 2013
Have emailed this guy for days now no reply, i wonder! I'll advise everyone to use specuitcargo, they're faster,better,they shop from us and china and they have quick response in communication. Goto www.specuitcargo.com or look for the thread specuitcargo.
Re: . by Tonjeola1(m): 11:20am On Nov 10, 2013
youngbilly1: Have emailed this guy for days now no reply, i wonder! I'll advise everyone to use specuitcargo, they're faster,better,they shop from us and china and they have quick response in communication. Goto www.specuitcargo.com or look for the thread specuitcargo.
Texaco1 or Mikkyangel is the best, use them...let encourage our people...single individual, who sometime bargain on ur behave and refund u when they get ur cheaper
Re: . by Nobody: 11:34am On Nov 10, 2013
Tonjeola1:
Texaco1 or Mikkyangel is the best, use them...let encourage our people...single individual, who sometime bargain on ur behave and refund u when they get ur cheaper
exactly! Mikkyangel is superb. I just ordered a laptop thru him.
Re: . by linkto: 11:41am On Nov 10, 2013
folex: still no grip on your man here!! Why is his number switched off for more than 24hrs now shocked shocked

His phone is available. Call him and negociate transfer of your item to Jos. Sorry for that
Re: . by linkto: 11:43am On Nov 10, 2013
RazaqMB: he said mr felix has some issues to b resolved hopefully 2day. I was at mma2 yst and I did not see felix..I rili hope he resolves wateva issues he has so we can move on..
He's resolved the issue. He will get in touch with you for delivery as soon as possible. As i promised, free delivery within Lagos
Re: . by Nobody: 11:49am On Nov 10, 2013
Sir,when should i be expeting my laptop and phone? Thank you
Re: . by youngbilly1: 11:56am On Nov 10, 2013
Tonjeola1:

mikkyangel wow his very expensive. I ordered for a item it weighed 2kg he told me commission and shipping and custom $70 when specuitcargo shipped for me commission and shipping $25
Re: . by tonjeola(m): 11:58am On Nov 10, 2013
linkto:
He's resolved the issue. He will get in touch with you for delivery as soon as possible. As i promised, free delivery within Lagos
What of outside lagos? am in Ijebu ode
Re: . by tonjeola(m): 12:05pm On Nov 10, 2013
youngbilly1:

mikkyangel wow his very expensive. I ordered for a item it weighed 2kg he told me commission and shipping and custom $70 when specuitcargo shipped for me commission and shipping $25
how come they charge u $25? when they charge $10 per item + 7% of what u are buying + shipping fee of $13 - $15 per kg, am seeing u trying advertize for them
Re: . by youngbilly1: 12:28pm On Nov 10, 2013
tonjeola:
how come they charge u $25? when they charge $10 per item + 7% of what u are buying + shipping fee of $13 - $15 per kg, am seeing u trying advertize for them

am not advertising anyone bro, what is real is real, even linkto charged me $25 but he never replied my mail, and i used specuitcargo.
Re: . by youngbilly1: 12:31pm On Nov 10, 2013
linkto:
$25 commission + shipping

see linkto charged me $25, but he never replied. They're good here but they need a good and fast communication with costumers
Re: . by folex(m): 12:41pm On Nov 10, 2013
linkto:
His phone is available. Call him and negociate transfer of your item to Jos. Sorry for that

Just spoke with your partner now. We have arranged for him to deliver it to my colleague in Lagos. Though his incommunicado situation of yesterday just made my parcel missed another colleague coming to Jos today by flight embarassed embarassed
Re: . by folex(m): 12:49pm On Nov 10, 2013
@Linkto you are doing a good job, but communication is still a major issue where you are concerned.

You really need to open up fast as well as trendy means of communicating with your customers e.g BB PIN and whastapp. Thats by far better than email and yahoo messenger!! ( who use a YM again this days any way).
Re: . by youngbilly1: 1:04pm On Nov 10, 2013
folex: @Linkto you are doing a good job, but communication is still a major issue where you are concerned.

You really need to open up fast as well as trendy means of communicating with your customers e.g BB PIN and whastapp. Thats by far better than email and yahoo messenger!! ( who use a YM again this days any way).

thats all customer needs good communication
Re: . by Nobody: 1:28pm On Nov 10, 2013
Sir,kindly reply my mail.
Re: . by tonjeola(m): 1:36pm On Nov 10, 2013
youngbilly1:

see linkto charged me $25, but he never replied. They're good here but they need a good and fast communication with costumers
I still believed linkto is cheap compare to others, the only but there is communications...which he needs to step up with
Re: . by linkto: 1:44pm On Nov 10, 2013
Ogar.monday:
Sir,kindly reply my mail.
Pls give me 7 - 10days from the purchase of your items for delivery.
Re: . by Nobody: 2:25pm On Nov 10, 2013
linkto:
linkto:
linkto:
thanks......am sorry for all my disturbances
Re: . by youngbilly1: 7:13pm On Nov 10, 2013
tonjeola:
I still believed linkto is cheap compare to others, the only but there is communications...which he needs to step up with

don't get me wrong bro, linkto is cheap sincerely he charged me $25 for the 2kg item same way specuitcargo charged me same amount but he never replies his email, i sent series of emails but no reply. You doing business like this atleast have whatsapp,bbm, a phone number...email ain't instant smiley. So ain't advertising specuit cargo, their response is well satisfying smiley cheers.
Re: . by emeraldlife: 7:47pm On Nov 10, 2013
Sir.
I misplaced my Samsung SGI577 (Samsung exhilarate) battery and I have checked my nearest market here in bauchi for it but I have not seen any. I have checked eBay and I have seen the spec with great price.
Can you please buy and ship two of these batteries for me? Pls am begging and pleading.
08033377941 igbanugo_Francis@yahoo.com send me shipping cost and how I can pay you. Thanks
Re: . by linkto: 8:38pm On Nov 10, 2013
emeraldlife: Sir.
I misplaced my Samsung SGI577 (Samsung exhilarate) battery and I have checked my nearest market here in bauchi for it but I have not seen any. I have checked eBay and I have seen the spec with great price.
Can you please buy and ship two of these batteries for me? Pls am begging and pleading.
08033377941 igbanugo_Francis@yahoo.com send me shipping cost and how I can pay you. Thanks
Send me a mail with the link to your product or post it here.
Re: . by linkto: 8:53pm On Nov 10, 2013
Pls if you paid for any product last week, pls send me a mail with the items you paid for and your phone number. We have alot of unclaimed items in Nigeria. Pls, im begging.
Re: . by folex(m): 10:32pm On Nov 10, 2013
linkto: Pls if you paid for any product last week, pls send me a mail with the items you paid for and your phone number. We have alot of unclaimed items in Nigeria. Pls, im begging.
Mine won't be Co's have already tidy arrangement for your person to deliver to a Lagos address and equally sent you a mail with my number yesterday.
Re: . by mjay(m): 2:46am On Nov 11, 2013
linkto: Pls if you paid for any product last week, pls send me a mail with the items you paid for and your phone number. We have alot of unclaimed items in Nigeria. Pls, im begging.

av sent you mail, please check confirm and reply in God's name. I paid thru gtbank transfer and you confirm the purchase on the 3rd .
Re: . by practicalclass: 4:32am On Nov 11, 2013
mambani: Linkto what steps do you take to ensure that the phones purchased from ebay and the likes arent fake or china version? I'll like to know if u have a way of detecting fakes.

I dey laff o. Oyinbo no dey lie for this kind thing. They are straight about stuffs that dey sell to you. (speaking from some1 who has purchased on foreign sites on several occasions).
Re: . by linkto: 5:36am On Nov 11, 2013
mjay:

av sent you mail, please check confirm and reply in God's name. I paid thru gtbank transfer and you confirm the purchase on the 3rd .
Call my partner to get ur item
Re: . by humblesteve(m): 5:42am On Nov 11, 2013
What about me I paid on 5th
Re: . by linkto: 7:52am On Nov 11, 2013
humblesteve: What about me I paid on 5th
Your items are not ready for pickup yet
Re: . by ReLaTE(m): 9:13am On Nov 11, 2013
What about mine,has it bn shipped?paid on 5th

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (32) (Reply)

Fhemmmy Motos Presents Blackberry Blow OUT Sales**Q10, Bold 5, Torch2 & Curve 4* / USA Used Dell E6440 Core I7, 8gb Ram, Keyboard Light For Sale. / Jumia and Konga Sales Consultant Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.