Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,186,286 members, 7,928,929 topics. Date: Friday, 23 August 2024 at 05:16 AM

. - Technology Market (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / . (43234 Views)

Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. / Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon / Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) ... (32) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: . by RazaqMB(m): 10:27pm On Nov 11, 2013
Just got my items..service is quite poor but he is real..I just hope u improve on ur service. Thanks

Re: . by Nobody: 11:47am On Nov 12, 2013
3 days down,4 more days to go
Re: . by mamaaustin(f): 1:48pm On Nov 12, 2013
Hi,
I would like to purchase the following item numbers from ebay.com
171002748718 (brown, size 10)
the total cost for all items is roughly $34
how much will it cost to land all these items in 9ja, how long will it
take and what are your account details.
Re: . by Cuzz: 3:34pm On Nov 12, 2013
Op,Why nt make use of watsup?
Re: . by CallMeFemi(m): 6:12pm On Nov 12, 2013
Boss I wanna shop from tigerdirect and I need your FOWARDING SERVICE here... so I'll b able to pick it up in lagos.....

Aw do we go about this??

Pls reply ASAP!!
Thanks
Re: . by mjay(m): 6:16pm On Nov 12, 2013
I just got my item too. No doubt the guy is real but I really think he has to be better coordinated to be able to deliver well. Communication definitely has to be improved, it is business for God's sake.
Re: . by humblesteve(m): 12:14am On Nov 13, 2013
mjay: I just got my item too. No doubt the guy is real but I really think he has to be better coordinated to be able to deliver well. Communication definitely has to be improved, it is business for God's sake.

When did yu pay bro?
Re: . by folex(m): 9:37am On Nov 13, 2013
@Linkto up till now your partner is yet to delivered my phone!!!

He kept my colleague waiting indefinitely on Monday claiming he is in Computer Village!!!

On Tuesday my I called him around 11am he promised to dispatch someone to effect the delivery within 1hr, but up till close of business yesterday it was not delivered!!! Since then I have been calling him and he is not picking my calls.

Have equally been calling him today, and he is not picking as well. To worsen the matter, I emailed you on the development yet you kept mute and didn't reply my mails.

This is completely unacceptable and it's a show of gross lack of integrity on your part!!! Fix this!!!
Re: . by Cuzz: 10:08am On Nov 13, 2013
@linkto,hw far abt my order?
Re: . by tonjeola(m): 11:33am On Nov 13, 2013
linkto, why silent?
Re: . by humblesteve(m): 12:39pm On Nov 13, 2013
Still waiting...
Re: . by ToyosiR(f): 12:52pm On Nov 13, 2013
folex: @Linkto up till now your partner is yet to delivered my phone!!!

He kept my colleague waiting indefinitely on Monday claiming he is in Computer Village!!!

On Tuesday my I called him around 11am he promised to dispatch someone to effect the delivery within 1hr, but up till close of business yesterday it was not delivered!!! Since then I have been calling him and he is not picking my calls.

Have equally been calling him today, and he is not picking as well. To worsen the matter, I emailed you on the development yet you kept mute and didn't reply my mails.

This is completely unacceptable and it's a show of gross lack of integrity on your part!!! Fix this!!!

The same thing applies to me, All my items are yet to be received and his partner has decided not to pick my calls again.

For God's sake, when will I collect my Items? Am tired of calling and no response. You've been promising he'll deliver but till now all effort made turns zero.

Pls respond and let's know what to do. If we should go pick it, then we do.
Re: . by Nobody: 12:53pm On Nov 13, 2013
4 days down,3 days to go
Re: . by humblesteve(m): 1:58pm On Nov 13, 2013
Ogar.monday:
4 days down,3 days to go

Bro wen u pay
Re: . by Ponybiz: 3:27pm On Nov 13, 2013
Do u buy frm craiglist?
Re: . by Nobody: 3:35pm On Nov 13, 2013
@humblesteve i paid last week tuesday but my items were bought on sunday
Re: . by Digriz(m): 4:41pm On Nov 13, 2013
I told u guys that linkto is a fraud.
Re: . by humblesteve(m): 4:48pm On Nov 13, 2013
Ogar.monday:
@humblesteve i paid last week tuesday but my items were bought on sunday

Ok, same here but am expecting my items this week.
Re: . by Nobody: 4:55pm On Nov 13, 2013
i still dont think he is fraud,unless he turned one a few minutes back.he is real but the communication issues makes him look fake.you will be surprise how many times i mailed him before he response.he lacks communication and that is key to business.
Re: . by tonjeola(m): 6:48pm On Nov 13, 2013
Ogar.monday:
i still dont think he is fraud,unless he turned one a few minutes back.he is real but the communication issues makes him look fake.you will be surprise how many times i mailed him before he response.he lacks communication and that is key to business.
Linkto is online reading all your posts, but refused to respond. he is real but retrying to make people see him fraudster
Re: . by Nobody: 7:23pm On Nov 13, 2013
I even told him on yahoo IM to come to his thread bt I was surprised that he is yet to say anything
Re: . by RazaqMB(m): 7:31pm On Nov 13, 2013
Soyedele1: I even told him on yahoo IM to come to his thread bt I was surprised that he is yet to say anything
is he still online on yahoo?
Re: . by Nobody: 7:53pm On Nov 13, 2013
RazaqMB: is he still online on yahoo?

No, he signed out as well... Hmmmm, pple committed their hard earned money and see what's happening. I'm getting worried big time.. D day I receive a call that my items hv arrived, I will drink a bottle of blood tonic cos I'm seriously getting scared everyday...
Re: . by Digriz(m): 7:56pm On Nov 13, 2013
Soyedele1: I even told him on yahoo IM to come to his thread bt I was surprised that he is yet to say anything
hw can someone be playing wt his business,the guy wl disappoint u guys. Just pray he delivers cause am nt seeing any light at the end of the tunnel as regards this guy and his business.
Re: . by Nobody: 8:32pm On Nov 13, 2013
just received a mail from linkto...he said he is talking to his partner..i hope to see him here soon...linkto hope say you don receive my items from the sellers.
Re: . by Nobody: 9:03pm On Nov 13, 2013
Ogar.monday:
just received a mail from linkto...he said he is talking to his partner..i hope to see him here soon...linkto hope say you don receive my items from the sellers.
I believe he is real but the issue of his partner is the one giving me concern now...
Re: . by humblesteve(m): 9:09pm On Nov 13, 2013
I do chat with him on YM
Re: . by RazaqMB(m): 10:20pm On Nov 13, 2013
Linko to is real I av gotten my own items..its his partner dat d problem is frm
Re: . by folex(m): 10:44pm On Nov 13, 2013
His partner called me later this evening before i left the office, apologizing for the way things has been unfolding!!! He claimed pressure is on him!! and the fact that he discussed with Linkto that he needs assistance in the area of delivering the items to clients!! I asked him what the isue is but he said i wont understand, but that he will explain after he delivers. He promised as usual to deliver tomorrow. Fingers crossed!!! Am beginning to think Linkto did not fine tune area of logistics very well!!!

1 Like

Re: . by Nobody: 10:46pm On Nov 13, 2013
linkto just show that your partner this thread make him see wetin him det do tpo ur (una) business. While at it dont forget to answer my question.
Re: . by tecboss: 7:56am On Nov 14, 2013
I have refused to make this comment for about 2weeks now. I didn't want to be seen as intruding or "pouring sand into someone's Garri." I am compelled to do that cos of the many complaints I see on this thread. My conscience wouldn't let me.
Few weeks back, I made arrangement to transfer fund to get about 30 laptops from our friend Linkto. B4 I did that, I decided to do a search on his ID on nairaland, Facebook, Google, etc. The outcome wasn't encouraging. The first questions that could not be answered are: 1)why is someone in USA not have a mobile number ; 2)why is someone like Linkto not active on Facebook? No pictures posted , no picture of friends and or family members; 3)why can't he be on Social media that whatsap or BBM? ; 4)why is there a sudden change from the postings of Linkto on nairaland within a year or so? His earlier posts do not suggest he was staying in the USA about 12months ago or so. I might be wrong. The whole thing does not just add up and I am worried.

I will suggest that people should do business online with persons(individuals) who have verifiable addresses in Lagos or whose families are known. You can go to their family house to pick up these stuff.

Nigerians have this notorious penchant for fraudulent acts, even when there is obviously no need for it and when they can even make it beeing honest.

I hereby use this medium to plead with Linkto to perfect most of the tools required to enhance his business. He should let interested persons know his real name, his Facebook page, his phone numbers and any other information that can be used to verify the authenticity of his person. I am convinced and confident, that he stands a better chance of earning millions of naira in revenue if he gets himself organised. Naira land is like a family, it would hurt to see some folks being hurt due to lack of due diligence.

4 Likes

Re: . by linkto: 9:49am On Nov 14, 2013
tecboss: I have refused to make this comment for about 2weeks now. I didn't want to be seen as intruding or "pouring sand into someone's Garri." I am compelled to do that cos of the many complaints I see on this thread. My conscience wouldn't let me.
Few weeks back, I made arrangement to transfer fund to get about 30 laptops from our friend Linkto. B4 I did that, I decided to do a search on his ID on nairaland, Facebook, Google, etc. The outcome wasn't encouraging. The first questions that could not be answered are: 1)why is someone in USA not have a mobile number ; 2)why is someone like Linkto not active on Facebook? No pictures posted , no picture of friends and or family members; 3)why can't he be on Social media that whatsap or BBM? ; 4)why is there a sudden change from the postings of Linkto on nairaland within a year or so? His earlier posts do not suggest he was staying in the USA about 12months ago or so. I might be wrong. The whole thing does not just add up and I am worried.

I will suggest that people should do business online with persons(individuals) who have verifiable addresses in Lagos or whose families are known. You can go to their family house to pick up these stuff.

Nigerians have this notorious penchant for fraudulent acts, even when there is obviously no need for it and when they can even make it beeing honest.

I hereby use this medium to plead with Linkto to perfect most of the tools required to enhance his business. He should let interested persons know his real name, his Facebook page, his phone numbers and any other information that can be used to verify the authenticity of his person. I am convinced and confident, that he stands a better chance of earning millions of naira in revenue if he gets himself organised. Naira land is like a family, it would hurt to see some folks being hurt due to lack of due diligence.

I don't think the problem here is me. I pay for every item and ship them as soon as it gets to me. My life is outside the service I'm giving because the reason I came here is not to provide logistic service. If I start a logistic company now, will you ask for my phone number, facebook acct or blackberry ID?. The only person you will work with is my partner you know and have access to. If my partner hv decided to behave absurd, how does my username comes in. How on earth will my family members clear items worth 3 - 4million. Even if I don't render the service on Nairaland, I'l still buy for people. My major concern now is not whether people think am fraud or real. My concern is to do the right thing to people that believe in me.
If I buy a product for you, I cud equally give you the tracking code to track your item.
I and my partner have been discussing since yesterday, we will come up with something that will help.
Peace

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) ... (32) (Reply)

Fhemmmy Motos Presents Blackberry Blow OUT Sales**Q10, Bold 5, Torch2 & Curve 4* / USA Used Dell E6440 Core I7, 8gb Ram, Keyboard Light For Sale. / Jumia and Konga Sales Consultant Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.