Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,186,286 members, 7,928,932 topics. Date: Friday, 23 August 2024 at 05:20 AM

. - Technology Market (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / . (43236 Views)

Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. / Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon / Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) ... (32) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: . by Nobody: 11:57am On Nov 14, 2013
linkto,some of us know you are not fake you only need to work on your communication...thank you for the service but i dey vex for you
Re: . by humblesteve(m): 12:04pm On Nov 14, 2013
Ogar.monday:
linkto,some of us know you are not fake you only need to work on your communication...thank you for the service but i dey vex for you
yeah you are right can you see how milky carry his guys along he keeps updating them and kinda friendly to all

linkto needs to work on that pls

finally hope my items will be in Nigeria this weekend
Re: . by Nobody: 12:05pm On Nov 14, 2013
@humblesteve he said my items missed this week shipping,how bout yours?
Re: . by humblesteve(m): 1:20pm On Nov 14, 2013
Ogar.monday:
@humblesteve he said my items missed this week shipping,how bout yours?

this week according to him was yur items on bid
Re: . by ReLaTE(m): 5:44pm On Nov 14, 2013
@linkto.,hw is my order going,purchased,shipped or not yet?
Re: . by folex(m): 8:42pm On Nov 14, 2013
folex: His partner called me later this evening before i left the office, apologizing for the way things has been unfolding!!! He claimed pressure is on him!! and the fact that he discussed with Linkto that he needs assistance in the area of delivering the items to clients!! I asked him what the isue is but he said i wont understand, but that he will explain after he delivers. He promised as usual to deliver tomorrow. Fingers crossed!!! Am beginning to think Linkto did not fine tune area of logistics very well!!!

He failed to deliver my item as usual after promising heaven and earth to deliver before 5pm today!!
Linkto, you are looking at a major crisis in your hands!!! You had better sort this out before it gets out of hand!!!
Re: . by princess49(f): 8:51pm On Nov 14, 2013
I just received my 3 phones from his partner. My advice is, don't wait for that guy to delivery your item. Go and get it. That guy busy pass bee.
Re: . by folex(m): 10:57pm On Nov 14, 2013
princess49: I just received my 3 phones from his partner. My advice is, don't wait for that guy to delivery your item. Go and get it. That guy busy pass bee.

thanks for the heads-up but then the guy shld be able to come clean rather than making promises he cannot keep. Its a bit difficult for me cos am not in Lagos and to disturb some colleagues of their work will be a bit challenging.
Re: . by humblesteve(m): 11:06pm On Nov 14, 2013
princess49: I just received my 3 phones from his partner. My advice is, don't wait for that guy to delivery your item. Go and get it. That guy busy pass bee.

are you in Lagos
Re: . by princess49(f): 6:12am On Nov 15, 2013
humblesteve:

are you in Lagos
Yes
Re: . by ToyosiR(f): 9:27am On Nov 15, 2013
HI
Pls, the last time I went to his office, he wasn't around and now he is not picking calls.

If he'll be there tomorrow, I;ll go pick my Item myself.

My problem is that he is not even picking my calls at all not to talk of discussing with him.

Infact, I'm just fed up
Re: . by ToyosiR(f): 9:32am On Nov 15, 2013

Please, what time did u get there and where actually did you pick them up......
Re: . by Nobody: 2:00pm On Nov 15, 2013
I don begin dey sick.......linkto i beg make e no pass nxt week tuesday
Re: . by folex(m): 5:55pm On Nov 15, 2013
Ogar.monday:
I don begin dey sick.......linkto i beg make e no pass nxt week tuesday
You had better consider adding 5-6 extra days on top the date he gave you!!!
Re: . by humblesteve(m): 5:58pm On Nov 15, 2013
folex:
You had better consider adding 5-6 extra days on top the date he gave you!!!

Nawaooo

oga linkto how far for my items
Re: . by linkto: 7:43pm On Nov 15, 2013
Mr Folex, your item has been delivered to you colleague. Pls confirm
Re: . by folex(m): 9:21pm On Nov 15, 2013
linkto: Mr Folex, your item has been delivered to you colleague. Pls confirm
Yes i can confirm that!
However its not the one in the link you sent to me!! What was delivered is a hermes paris iphone 5 and the link you sent me was at&t unlocked. Also am surprised to be told that it didnt come with charger, that beats my imagination!!! How can you do such !!! After waiting for over two 2wks. Lastly as there was no charger and the battery completely flat, the condition of the phone cannot be verified!!! That is very bad!!! I cannot say if working or not and if truly unlocked!!! Am just having a bad feeling about this. Its not proper and fair at all to order a phone all the way from us only to be looking for a charger here! angry angry i didnt want to discussed this here but you didnt reply my mail!!! So have got no choice. So its up to you now!!
Re: . by humblesteve(m): 9:37pm On Nov 15, 2013
linkto how far for my items [/quote]
Re: . by folex(m): 9:51pm On Nov 15, 2013
This is what was delivered without charger and with battery completely out!!!

Re: . by linkto: 6:39am On Nov 16, 2013
Mr Folex, the seller delivered the phone without charger because he mentioned it that he will NOT include a charger. Secondly, if you go through the link again, the way amazon works shows that the first link is not the item, but the other links with the price tags. The first phone was purchased before you even made your deposit. The same seller offer me something better at the same price.
The phone is fully unlocked and functional, as I tested it myself before sending it. You cannot compare that phone with an AT&T iphone but if you think the phone is not worth it, kindly forward your account details to me, send the phone to my partner and I will transfer the amount you paid me to you immediately he confirms he has received the item.
Peace

5 Likes

Re: . by Nobody: 7:04am On Nov 16, 2013
linkto: . Secondly, if you go through the link again, the way amazon works shows that the first link is not the item, but the other links with the price tags.
Peace

Yeah, You are rite... Amazon Is full of tricks.. I used to email the sellers selling an item for pictures before buying..
Re: . by folex(m): 8:25am On Nov 16, 2013
linkto: Mr Folex, the seller delivered the phone without charger because he mentioned it that he will NOT include a charger.
I still blame you on this cos you never mensioned that to me!!! Am not saying you did bad in sourcing the link for me, but if you had informed me that its coming without charger i would have thrown-in some few extra dollars to buy an original charger along rather than risk buying a fake one here!!! Its not as much about the money but more about openness and communication towards your customers in all transactions.
Re: . by mrdrizzy(m): 9:10am On Nov 16, 2013
folex:
I still blame you on this cos you never mensioned that to me!!! Am not saying you did bad in sourcing the link for me, but if you had informed me that its coming without charger i would have thrown-in some few extra dollars to buy an original charger along rather than risk buying a fake one here!!! Its not as much about the money but more about openness and communication towards your customers in all transactions.
we need to learn to use some little brain..u dnt jst post link jst cus u like the price?.try and read what d seller wrote.all blame shouldnt be on him bt on u also,next time try read d summary b4 placing ur link.and if u feel the summary is nt good enough try open an acc and mail the seller so he can give u all d details u need,i havnt done business with dis linko bt have done with a whole bunch of others,u dnt expect dem to buy a device for u,package it,pass through all possible stress and ship it over,nt only to nigeria bt to ur location,and all u do is jst sit and watch.dats nt how its done,u keep ranting on dis thread like d dude has done something wrong,my very good friend had his goods held captive in the shores of nigeria by custom service frm china(aliexpress),his clients kept disturbing him with mails/messages,he den latr went to get his goods and was fined anoda token,its really nt about about time aslong as u get ur goods dats what matters,try having abit tolerance.we are humans u dnt expect everything to be dat perfect!

nb:aplogies for any harsh wordd posted!

6 Likes

Re: . by koksybrown: 10:39am On Nov 16, 2013
mr.drizzy:
we need to learn to use some little brain..u dnt jst post link jst cus u like the price?.try and read what d seller wrote.all blame shouldnt be on him bt on u also,next time try read d summary b4 placing ur link.and if u feel the summary is nt good enough try open an acc and mail the seller so he can give u all d details u need,i havnt done business with dis linko bt have done with a whole bunch of others,u dnt expect dem to buy a device for u,package it,pass through all possible stress and ship it over,nt only to nigeria bt to ur location,and all u do is jst sit and watch.dats nt how its done,u keep ranting on dis thread like d dude has done something wrong,my very good friend had his goods held captive in the shores of nigeria by custom service frm china(aliexpress),his clients kept disturbing him with mails/messages,he den latr went to get his goods and was fined anoda token,its really nt about about time aslong as u get ur goods dats what matters,try having abit tolerance.we are humans u dnt expect everything to be dat perfect!

nb:aplogies for any harsh wordd posted!
My broda, you have said it all. Our people want to sit back, relax and get their item in 7 - 10days. Even circuitatlantic that charged as much as N12,000 to ship a iphone 4 to me didnt deliver in 2weeks, but i see people keep ranting here, 3 more days. If he promised 7 - 10day, why cant we exercise a little patience with him rather than derailing his tread with noise and even when you got the item, no sign of appreciation because it didn't come with charger. Lets face fact, even people that charge more to ship items won't deliver in 10days.
But here, i have seen testimonies of delivery in less than 7days or so.
Pls lets encourage him to serve us better.

1 Like

Re: . by Nobody: 11:49am On Nov 16, 2013
koksybrown:
My broda, you have said it all. Our people want to sit back, relax and get their item in 7 - 10days. Even circuitatlantic that charged as much as N12,000 to ship a iphone 4 to me didnt deliver in 2weeks, but i see people keep ranting here, 3 more days. If he promised 7 - 10day, why cant we exercise a little patience with him rather than derailing his tread with noise and even when you got the item, no sign of appreciation because it didn't come with charger. Lets face fact, even people that charge more to ship items won't deliver in 10days.
But here, i have seen testimonies of delivery in less than 7days or so.
Pls lets encourage him to serve us better.

Bro, what can you say abt iphone 4 and 4s...
Re: . by linkto: 4:01pm On Nov 16, 2013
folex:
In my next shipment to Nigeria, I'm going to send you an iphone charger for peace to rain. Note: The orange paris back is a sticker, you can pill it off if you wish. That iphone is the best used iphone iv ever sent to Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: . by Nobody: 6:30am On Nov 17, 2013
Why am i enjoying this thread now? @hmblestee you don get your items ne?
Oga linkto make i folo happy for your next shipment
Re: . by humblesteve(m): 6:50am On Nov 17, 2013
Ogar.monday:
Why am i enjoying this thread now? @hmblestee you don get your items ne?
Oga linkto make i folo happy for your next shipment

No sir still waiting for linkto to announce the arrival of some items.

tho this is the 12th day just hope it gets to me this week so that I can place another order
Re: . by ReLaTE(m): 8:36am On Nov 17, 2013
Am running out of patience nw,since 5th I paid noting yet.pls linkto,wen am I expecting my item?
Re: . by tosenj(m): 8:48am On Nov 17, 2013
Can I please get the break down of these??
Re: . by linkto: 9:05am On Nov 17, 2013
humblesteve:

No sir still waiting for linkto to announce the arrival of some items.

tho this is the 12th day just hope it gets to me this week so that I can place another order
Your item is in Nigeria
Re: . by linkto: 9:06am On Nov 17, 2013
ReLaTE: Am running out of patience nw,since 5th I paid noting yet.pls linkto,wen am I expecting my item?
Your item is in Nigeria

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) ... (32) (Reply)

Fhemmmy Motos Presents Blackberry Blow OUT Sales**Q10, Bold 5, Torch2 & Curve 4* / USA Used Dell E6440 Core I7, 8gb Ram, Keyboard Light For Sale. / Jumia and Konga Sales Consultant Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.