Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,186,301 members, 7,928,958 topics. Date: Friday, 23 August 2024 at 06:26 AM

. - Technology Market (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / . (43237 Views)

Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. / Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon / Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (32) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: . by humblesteve(m): 4:36pm On Nov 07, 2013
humblesteve: No mail confirming that my order has being placed what's happening?

Confirmed
Re: . by wildchild1: 7:52pm On Nov 07, 2013
i saw a post where you said some items are available for pick up but i havent seen anybody claiming to have picked their items...how are we to believe you are real? you need to tell your customers to testify here so others can believe....as a matter of fact,its only one lady that has picked her battery since the beginning of this thread....how real are you?
Re: . by RazaqMB(m): 8:20pm On Nov 07, 2013
wild child: i saw a post where you said some items are available for pick up but i havent seen anybody claiming to have picked their items...how are we to believe you are real? you need to tell your customers to testify here so others can believe....as a matter of fact,its only one lady that has picked her battery since the beginning of this thread....how real are you?
am actually suppose to go claim mine but av not had d chance..I believe he is real
Re: . by hustla(m): 9:13pm On Nov 07, 2013
wild child: i saw a post where you said some items are available for pick up but i havent seen anybody claiming to have picked their items...how are we to believe you are real? you need to tell your customers to testify here so others can believe....as a matter of fact,its only one lady that has picked her battery since the beginning of this thread....how real are you?

Co-Ask
Re: . by Nobody: 9:15pm On Nov 07, 2013
Deleted
Re: . by youngnapo: 7:20am On Nov 08, 2013
I hate the way we Nigerians reason, Who will go risk his money for you to relax and buy. People that have paid for items and have received them will most likely keep mute and keep ordering things. Keep waiting...
I have ordered my 3rd package through him, although the first experiences was'nt impressive, but atleast he delivered. The second one which i picked on Tuesday is attached below. My third package, (Laptops) will be shipped next week according to him and i will still upload pix.

In my first experience i rated his service POOR, but now i can confidently give him 8/10.

Re: . by tonjeola(m): 7:41am On Nov 08, 2013
EMS1:
Sorry, i had a little issue that got me so busy. I have received my items this night, your partner was so helpful. It was nice doing business with you guys. Thanks at Linkto.
EMS1:
Sorry, i had a little issue that got me so busy. I have received my items this night, your partner was so helpful. It was nice doing business with you guys. Thanks at Linkto.
This guy bought 12 units of Laptops thru him, your eyes jump this post, sitdom dey ask if his real
Re: . by sconp: 8:26am On Nov 08, 2013
Linkto, in order to increase the trust people have for you. I suggest you begin to snap the pictures of goods you purchased from them and upload it here.
Re: . by chemashie(m): 8:28am On Nov 08, 2013
tonjeola:
This guy bought 12 units of Laptops thru him, your eyes jump this post, sitdom dey ask if his real
Seems the op no dey reply mails. I sent him a mail since day b4 yesterday and am yet to recieve any response from him. I have switched over to Texaco1 for the same product though.
The guy will do well focusing on BIN (Buy It Now) instead of bidding for buyers.
Re: . by wildchild1: 9:57am On Nov 08, 2013
youngnapo:
I hate the way we Nigerians reason, Who will go risk his money for you to relax and buy. People that have paid for items and have received them will most likely keep mute and keep ordering things. Keep waiting...
I have ordered my 3rd package through him, although the first experiences was'nt impressive, but atleast he delivered. The second one which i picked on Tuesday is attached below. My third package, (Laptops) will be shipped next week according to him and i will still upload pix.

In my first experience i rated his service POOR, but now i can confidently give him 8/10.

i hate the way nairalanders reply,the truth of the matter is,if this guy is really gonna make a name for himself here,new customers need proof,old customers like you need to come here and testify as often as possible cos the guy on the other thread has proved to be trustworthy and have done business with him(u can go tru my posts if u av time).
What im saying is simple,the more testimonies ppl see here,the more the trust they put in him,the more ppl you c ppl comin in here to do biz...cest finite grin grin
Re: . by wildchild1: 10:08am On Nov 08, 2013
RazaqMB: am actually suppose to go claim mine but av not had d chance..I believe he is real
nice one
Re: . by tonjeola(m): 11:04am On Nov 08, 2013
chemashie:
Seems the op no dey reply mails. I sent him a mail since day b4 yesterday and am yet to recieve any response from him. I have switched over to Texaco1 for the same product though.
The guy will do well focusing on BIN (Buy It Now) instead of bidding for buyers.
He don't reply mails, ve comment on that before too.
@Linkto, look into this area, imagine people paying cash into your account and send payment details for you to confirm and no reply for hours, you can't expect the person to be at rest. work on this area to build more confident in your customers
Re: . by mambani: 11:19am On Nov 08, 2013
Re: . by ReLaTE(m): 4:10pm On Nov 08, 2013
Hv u purchased my item?
Re: . by folex(m): 5:57pm On Nov 08, 2013
Has my iPhone 5 arrived Nigeria?
Re: . by linkto: 6:59pm On Nov 08, 2013
ReLaTE: Hv u purchased my item?
Yes sir
Re: . by linkto: 7:00pm On Nov 08, 2013
folex: Has my iPhone 5 arrived Nigeria?
Yes; i sent you are mail, call my partner to arrange delivery to Enugu
Re: . by linkto: 7:01pm On Nov 08, 2013
mambani: Linkto what steps do you take to ensure that the phones purchased from ebay and the likes arent fake or china version? I'll like to know if u have a way of detecting fakes.
By their price, you shall know them.
Re: . by busybee001: 7:39pm On Nov 08, 2013
pls op i need the samsung galaxy tab 10 inches,,,,how much will it cost me plus shipping to abuja. 07032472292
Re: . by Nobody: 7:39pm On Nov 08, 2013
Oga wat is the status of my orders cus d laptop is still available on ebay? Pls i dont want to loss it.
Re: . by folex(m): 7:55pm On Nov 08, 2013
linkto:
No my location is Jos Plateau not Enugu.
Re: . by bigdot1759(m): 8:13pm On Nov 08, 2013
send me.ur contact to talk more pls
Re: . by Nobody: 5:50am On Nov 09, 2013
I hop say no be forget u forget me
Re: . by linkto: 8:13am On Nov 09, 2013
Ogar.monday:
I hop say no be forget u forget me
The seller of your laptop deserve some lashes.
Re: . by tafiya: 9:11am On Nov 09, 2013
Please what are your charges for this-321136562412...thanks.
Re: . by Nobody: 11:26am On Nov 09, 2013
What happened? Did u get the fone?
Re: . by Nobody: 12:32pm On Nov 09, 2013
Linkto i am seeing u on this thread yet u dnt want to reply me or even return my mails.i kno my orders ar small and forgetable therfor inconsequential but ndastand that ur customers are from both the poor and rich.u left me a one line ansa that left me confuse.pls linkto what am i suppose to do?
Re: . by folex(m): 3:43pm On Nov 09, 2013
linkto:

Your partner's phone had been switched off all day!!! What kind of arrangement is this now??
Re: . by ceazar: 4:42pm On Nov 09, 2013
Brand New (out of box) Sony Xperia Z For Sale at a give away price - https://www.nairaland.com/1509484/brand-new-sony-xperia-z
Re: . by Nobody: 6:12pm On Nov 09, 2013
Still patiently hoping...............
Re: . by Nobody: 6:14pm On Nov 09, 2013
Ogar.monday:
Still patiently hoping...............
Try to dey monitor him on yahoo messenger bro.. I feel ur pain..

1 Like

Re: . by Nobody: 6:48pm On Nov 09, 2013
Items hae been bought acordin to him.......waitin part 2 activated

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (32) (Reply)

Fhemmmy Motos Presents Blackberry Blow OUT Sales**Q10, Bold 5, Torch2 & Curve 4* / USA Used Dell E6440 Core I7, 8gb Ram, Keyboard Light For Sale. / Jumia and Konga Sales Consultant Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.