Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,378 members, 7,940,455 topics. Date: Thursday, 05 September 2024 at 06:25 AM

Four Things You Cannot Change In Your Guy - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Four Things You Cannot Change In Your Guy (31292 Views)

Ladies: Whenever You Catch Your Guy Cheating On U. Do This (PIX) / ~ladies: Reasons Why Your Guy Dumps You For Other Girls~ / Ladies How Do You Control Your Guy In A Situation Of Konji? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Four Things You Cannot Change In Your Guy by Mesut11: 2:19pm On Oct 21, 2013
My babe has learned dis and she has adjusted. She doesn't disturb me when an arsenal game is on and she now supports arsenal too smiley smiley *talk of a loyal gf*
Re: Four Things You Cannot Change In Your Guy by mymz(f): 2:20pm On Oct 21, 2013
yuzedo: I clicked on the thread, first thing i noticed was "Am" rather than "I'm", nna, i just stop to dey read. undecided

Op, Yuzedo sits to take a pee cos his doctor asked him not to carry anything heavy, how the hell do u expect him to do the translation from 'am' to 'I'm'?

Op must be a wicked someborry.

yuze honey? nwamama? sweetus 'm? oyoyo nwa mommy? don't mind him o? continue with the other thread about tonto d*ick-a o? and don't forget your Vaseline dear. remember what the doctor said, "glide up, glide down" nice and easy baby. can u do that for mommy?
wink
Re: Four Things You Cannot Change In Your Guy by FlyboyZee: 2:20pm On Oct 21, 2013
Naomixy: If a guy really loves a girl, there should be nothing he can't do for her. And a girl should be able to adjust to make d guy happy. He can't be the only one making sacrifices. Shikena
If you were a guy, you would agree that the OP is correct.
But, my bad, U are not and as such may never understand what the OP meant.

The OP did not mean ur guy can't change for U. It simply shows there are certain things ur guy would never change no matter the quantum of love he has for U and as such its better U begin to find a way of trying to enjoy those things with him in order to make him happy and be happy urself in the relationship.
Re: Four Things You Cannot Change In Your Guy by Nobody: 2:22pm On Oct 21, 2013
austushi1:

Can ur girl or wife, make u not to watch a crucial match? Betterstill, can u forgo a crucial match, just to pls ur girl/wife?(Mayb ogugua!)
I forgo crucial matches all the time.
Re: Four Things You Cannot Change In Your Guy by Nobody: 2:31pm On Oct 21, 2013
Who shall deliver me from the power of football? I just love footie. I love my darling Chelsea
Re: Four Things You Cannot Change In Your Guy by wandeykul(f): 2:31pm On Oct 21, 2013
I dnt av any guy 2 change
Re: Four Things You Cannot Change In Your Guy by Nobody: 2:33pm On Oct 21, 2013
please stop quoting the whole article oh!!
Re: Four Things You Cannot Change In Your Guy by Nobody: 2:35pm On Oct 21, 2013
wandeykul: I dnt av any guy 2 change

and that's what we have in common
Re: Four Things You Cannot Change In Your Guy by Lilimax(f): 2:36pm On Oct 21, 2013
SONFGOD12: Change is a constant thing,and everyone adapts to it once it comes their way..''i can't change i can't change" is when change is not yet in sight..
Well said!
Re: Four Things You Cannot Change In Your Guy by Nobody: 2:40pm On Oct 21, 2013
sexkillz: I forgo crucial matches all the time.

Love's a beautiful thing!
Re: Four Things You Cannot Change In Your Guy by Toks2008(m): 2:40pm On Oct 21, 2013
If a guy really loves a lady, he should be able to make sacrifices to make her happy but the lady also should be able to adjust to make the guy happy. He can't be the only one making sacrifices.

Love is a two way street.

1 Like

Re: Four Things You Cannot Change In Your Guy by Nobody: 3:01pm On Oct 21, 2013
yuzedo:
More Pedagogic than pedantic! grin wink Pet peeve of mine, that am/i'm issue. angry And personal judge of intellect. undecided

Anyway, matter aside, Demelza, why won't you gimme what i seek from you, you $%&@ midget?!?! angry Its just punny, c'mon.. I'll pay. Plis. cry angry

I su cha bekee'a n'ile, you go come turn to this agbero!! undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: Four Things You Cannot Change In Your Guy by vitality22(m): 3:04pm On Oct 21, 2013
kceemart: Leave wetin dem write 4 motor enter motor.
Abi oooo
Re: Four Things You Cannot Change In Your Guy by ITbomb(m): 3:05pm On Oct 21, 2013
gcfr.com:
out of point.
Re: Four Things You Cannot Change In Your Guy by Nobody: 3:06pm On Oct 21, 2013
torres2: Who shall deliver me from the power of football? I just love footie. I love my darling Chelsea
choiiii..i love this gal.. Awwwwwh chelsea?
Re: Four Things You Cannot Change In Your Guy by titusodem: 3:28pm On Oct 21, 2013
Donmichaelz: too much mexican film.,if chelsea get match and my wife is being put to bed I go watch d match finish b4 I go d hospital.,

I just hope you are kidding yourself. Please don't try it. That is your life,if you really understand the words coming out of my mouth.
Re: Four Things You Cannot Change In Your Guy by ProjectKay(m): 3:43pm On Oct 21, 2013
[color=#000099][/color]I bet you will be primitive to do that , Chelsea will have approx 55+ matches in a season ,while your wife can only deliver once in a year. Damn mehn u r definitely not ok, am a avid football fan too buh wont do this to myself 4 something i gain almost nothing for... Guys when criticizn ladies remember your mothers ooo!!!

Donmichaelz: too much mexican film.,if chelsea get match and my wife is being put to bed I go watch d match finish b4 I go d hospital.,
[sup][quote

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Four Things You Cannot Change In Your Guy by write2obi(m): 4:17pm On Oct 21, 2013
Naomixy: If a guy really loves a girl, there should be nothing he can't do for her. And a girl should be able to adjust to make d guy happy. He can't be the only one making sacrifices. Shikena
change me all you want, but pls don't try to come btw Me and ManUnited, My Mum and Siblings

2 Likes

Re: Four Things You Cannot Change In Your Guy by frankpessu(m): 4:26pm On Oct 21, 2013
Change is a constant thing,and everyone adapts to it once it comes their way..''i can't change i can't change" is when change is not yet in sight..
Re: Four Things You Cannot Change In Your Guy by frankpessu(m): 4:27pm On Oct 21, 2013
Toks2008: If a guy really loves a lady, he should be able to make sacrifices to make her happy but the lady also should be able to adjust to make the guy happy. He can't be the only one making sacrifices.

Love is a two way street.
Re: Four Things You Cannot Change In Your Guy by Mcmaye(m): 4:38pm On Oct 21, 2013
Yoshi-Master:

Reminds me of the 'Break Up' movie with Jennifer Anniston and Vince Vaughn.

Jeniffer tells Vince, "I want you to want to do the dishes"

Dudes like "why would I want to do the dishes"

Your point?
Re: Four Things You Cannot Change In Your Guy by Mcmaye(m): 4:42pm On Oct 21, 2013
Let's rate what a guy and what he likes as 10, if you'll have to change say up to 4 of "it" there is high probability you don't really like him, you are just trying to shape him into another person who he is not

1 Like

Re: Four Things You Cannot Change In Your Guy by mbourie(m): 4:53pm On Oct 21, 2013
can my gf stop me from watching el-classico this saturday? hell no!!!"""
Re: Four Things You Cannot Change In Your Guy by searay(m): 5:39pm On Oct 21, 2013
O$inachi101%:
If u really luv ur girl u should b able 2 sacrifice 4 her, every tin shldnt be within ur comfort zone. Ha feelins matters to and so also goes for d ladies
and what will the girl sacrifice for the guy?
This might sound rather strange but it is happening. If your guy Still goes frequently to his mom for his meals, to pay many of his bills, to get his laundry done etc then your guy is a mummy’s boy. You are going to have a tough time getting him to leave this comfort zone and grow up. Expect lots of issues because he is going to seek his mother’s approval for everything. He must seek approval from his mom before he even gets to be very serious with you on anything. He dates only women his mum like. He is likely to break with you any time if the relationship between you and his mum change. You can’t come between a man and his mommy no matter how old he is. She will always make him feel guilty if he does something she does not want. He will always want to please his mother.
Pure nonsense. So because of a girl whom I'm not even sure, I should start keeping my BELOVED mother -who even got me CIRCUMCISED, at arm lenght. By the way, what will force a married man to be running to his mother for comfort. Girls of this geneartion must wake up.
SOURCE
Re: Four Things You Cannot Change In Your Guy by cherieb2(f): 5:46pm On Oct 21, 2013
Funny enough mine is d reverse, Ȋ̝̊̅ love watching football a lot, as in, τ̅☺ the extent that if Ȋ̝̊̅ am sick or even think of death, the first thing that will make me sad is remembering Ȋ̝̊̅ am not going τ̅☺ watch football once Ȋ̝̊̅ am gone.

M̶̲̥̅♈ bf is not a football freak, and Ȋ̝̊̅'m doing M̶̲̥̅♈ homework of getting τ̅☺ make hime like football, Ȋ̝̊̅ give him football lecture and we do have Manchester United 201 every weekend....just τ̅☺ please me, he reluctantly listens and that gives me joy. Though he likes wearing the original united jersey Ȋ̝̊̅ ordered for him as a birthday gift when he passed MAN101 exam. Don't think Ȋ̝̊̅ can cope with a man that does not like football.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Four Things You Cannot Change In Your Guy by EmmyDe25(m): 5:47pm On Oct 21, 2013
Yeah... the football part is hell true..
And the fact that i treasure my mum doesnt mean, i will always seek advice from her or act on her advice because she doesnt like my girl..... Thats too cheap. As for alcohol...... That will never happen... I'm Comfortable with my table water.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Four Things You Cannot Change In Your Guy by prettyboi1(m): 6:11pm On Oct 21, 2013
yuzedo: I clicked on the thread, first thing i noticed was "Am" rather than "I'm", nna, i just stop to dey read. undecided
Chief Sweetus, Why so harsh Na? Lol. Dem fit be students for one of those your expensive "banana Iceland" schools o.
Re: Four Things You Cannot Change In Your Guy by prettyboi1(m): 6:17pm On Oct 21, 2013
I really don't know what to say,I agree very much though that no matter How hard you try to change the things certain people really love to engage in you just probably would never succeed.
Re: Four Things You Cannot Change In Your Guy by sweetestguy(m): 6:47pm On Oct 21, 2013
cherieb2: Funny enough mine is d reverse, Ȋ̝̊̅ love watching football a lot, as in, τ̅☺ the extent that if Ȋ̝̊̅ am sick or even think of death, the first thing that will make me sad is remembering Ȋ̝̊̅ am not going τ̅☺ watch football once Ȋ̝̊̅ am gone.

M̶̲̥̅♈ bf is not a football freak, and Ȋ̝̊̅'m doing M̶̲̥̅♈ homework of getting τ̅☺ make hime like football, Ȋ̝̊̅ give him football lecture and we do have Manchester United 201 every weekend....just τ̅☺ please me, he reluctantly listens and that gives me joy. Though he likes wearing the original united jersey Ȋ̝̊̅ ordered for him as a birthday gift when he passed MAN101 exam. Don't think Ȋ̝̊̅ can cope with a man that does not like football.
. Pls com and teach me man 203, in my room grin
Re: Four Things You Cannot Change In Your Guy by VicGoodGuy(m): 8:16pm On Oct 21, 2013
wandeykul: I dnt av any guy 2 change

Here am I ma. please change me!
Re: Four Things You Cannot Change In Your Guy by engroke(m): 9:15pm On Oct 21, 2013
I came

I saw

I frown

I spit on thread and walk away
Re: Four Things You Cannot Change In Your Guy by delors(m): 9:32pm On Oct 21, 2013
Especially if the guy na chelsea fan, oh boy, change no go fit come easily o...if wedding dey for 12.00pm and Chelsea get match for 11.45 am, bros, na to postpone wedding till 1.30pm o because even the girl papa self go wan watch the match before he give her daughter hand out...God go save the husband-to-be if Chelsea nor win the match, wedding don cancel itself be that......na the way abeg, nor vex.

Just kidding smiley

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Between Mouth Odour And Body Odour Which One Can You Manage In A Relationship? / Apart From Love And Attention, What Do Broke Guys Give Their Girlfriends? / 5 Qualities Of A Wife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.