Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,181,490 members, 7,914,269 topics. Date: Wednesday, 07 August 2024 at 09:33 PM

What Has Happened To This Section? Even The Mods Are AWOL? Thanks, Seun! - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / What Has Happened To This Section? Even The Mods Are AWOL? Thanks, Seun! (1931 Views)

People What Has Happened To Roberts Liardon The Author Of Gods Generals / Ever Happened To You? (Weird Coincidences, Synchronicity, Law Of Attraction). / Interested In Moderating This Section? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Has Happened To This Section? Even The Mods Are AWOL? Thanks, Seun! by Nobody: 10:32am On Oct 27, 2013
Obadiah and Ajibam are hardly available

Hardly any good atheist threads.....atheist threads are so few.

The christian threads that come up are mostly the mentally incompetent ones gracing front page;
-praise or worship which do you prefer? https://www.nairaland.com/1494331/praise-worship-which-one-prefer
-can someone be angry at god? https://www.nairaland.com/1494331/praise-worship-which-one-prefer
-demons sending text

etc

Is it me or this section has been dumbed down?

I noticed this trend ever since mmc was sacked (wrongly)

5 Likes

Re: What Has Happened To This Section? Even The Mods Are AWOL? Thanks, Seun! by FOLYKAZE(m): 11:01am On Oct 27, 2013
Obadiah is questioning his blood thirsty and war wagon yahweh for not bringing ww3 as prophecised.

Ajibam got a new job and is forgetting writting epistle for God.

Seun is driving at politics section (oduah, pdp, acn, gej and fash).....babylon and it belief is dropping the economy so needs to gear somewhere else.

Those creating nonsensical thread are mostly new folks.....those that engage you are rational and probably not coming on frequently again.

Play by the circle....this make life continual

5 Likes

Re: What Has Happened To This Section? Even The Mods Are AWOL? Thanks, Seun! by Nobody: 11:09am On Oct 27, 2013
FOLYKAZE: Obadiah is questioning his blood thirsty and war wagon yahweh for not bringing ww3 as prophecised.

Ajibam got a new job and is forgetting writting epistle for God.

Seun is driving at politics section (oduah, pdp, acn, gej and fash).....babylon and it belief is dropping the economy so needs to gear somewhere else.

Those creating nonsensical thread are mostly new folks.....those that engage you are rational and probably not coming on frequently again.

Play by the circle....this make life continual

This section is dead boring. Only a shadow of its former self.... Crap

1 Like

Re: What Has Happened To This Section? Even The Mods Are AWOL? Thanks, Seun! by FOLYKAZE(m): 11:30am On Oct 27, 2013
Logicboy03:

This section is dead boring. Only a shadow of its former self.... Crap

Yep.

You knight....take the circle. Push this people to question like you did before. I remember Macdaddy and logicboy...this is what you will return to so that it become lively again.
Re: What Has Happened To This Section? Even The Mods Are AWOL? Thanks, Seun! by Nobody: 11:59am On Oct 27, 2013
FOLYKAZE:

Yep.

You knight....take the circle. Push this people to question like you did before. I remember Macdaddy and logicboy...this is what you will return to so that it become lively again.

I can only talk to people dat are dere....some of my homies don commot
Re: What Has Happened To This Section? Even The Mods Are AWOL? Thanks, Seun! by MrTroll(m): 12:09pm On Oct 27, 2013
Is this the thread where we all cry, hold hands and sing Kumbaya? undecided
Re: What Has Happened To This Section? Even The Mods Are AWOL? Thanks, Seun! by Nobody: 12:14pm On Oct 27, 2013
Mr Troll: Is this the thread where we all cry, hold hands and sing Kumbaya? undecided

Yes.

Admit it. It has been less fun...unless you like explaining why demons don't text

1 Like

Re: What Has Happened To This Section? Even The Mods Are AWOL? Thanks, Seun! by Nobody: 12:15pm On Oct 27, 2013
its the cycle of life brother. hot and cold, hot and cold, hot and cold. hot and cold. wink
Re: What Has Happened To This Section? Even The Mods Are AWOL? Thanks, Seun! by PAGAN9JA(m): 12:26pm On Oct 27, 2013
obadiah777: its the cycle of life brother. hot and cold, hot and cold, hot and cold. hot and cold. wink

hey buzugee can you put those 2 threads i recommend on fp
Re: What Has Happened To This Section? Even The Mods Are AWOL? Thanks, Seun! by Nobody: 12:34pm On Oct 27, 2013
obadiah777: its the cycle of life brother. hot and cold, hot and cold, hot and cold. hot and cold. wink

Where have you been?
Re: What Has Happened To This Section? Even The Mods Are AWOL? Thanks, Seun! by MrTroll(m): 12:39pm On Oct 27, 2013
@LB
Endorsed!

1 Like

Re: What Has Happened To This Section? Even The Mods Are AWOL? Thanks, Seun! by Nobody: 12:42pm On Oct 27, 2013
Mr Troll: @LB
Endorsed!

Endorse what?

Na downward spiral....

Be dreaming of a revival. The current crop of new xtians here make joshthefirst look like a genius
Re: What Has Happened To This Section? Even The Mods Are AWOL? Thanks, Seun! by MrTroll(m): 12:51pm On Oct 27, 2013
Logicboy03:

Endorse what?

Na downward spiral....

Be dreaming of a revival. The current crop of new xtians here make joshthefirst look like a genius
hehehehehe

cool down bros, as Judas Muskeeto will say "time brings more converts than reason" wink
Re: What Has Happened To This Section? Even The Mods Are AWOL? Thanks, Seun! by Nobody: 12:54pm On Oct 27, 2013
Mr Troll: hehehehehe

cool down bros, as Judas Muskeeto will say "time brings more converts than reason" wink

You think time will convert someone like olaadegbu? Lmao. E be like say you no get mad man for ur village
Re: What Has Happened To This Section? Even The Mods Are AWOL? Thanks, Seun! by Joshthefirst(m): 1:00pm On Oct 27, 2013
What is the purpose of this thread?

1 Like

Re: What Has Happened To This Section? Even The Mods Are AWOL? Thanks, Seun! by Nobody: 1:06pm On Oct 27, 2013
PAGAN 9JA:

hey buzugee can you put those 2 threads i recommend on fp
what two threads ? i do not put threads on fp chieff. i dont have that authority. what i do is recommend threads to the person ( murkina2 ) who put it on fp. so while i may recommend it, there are chances it would not make fp. dig ?
Re: What Has Happened To This Section? Even The Mods Are AWOL? Thanks, Seun! by Nobody: 1:08pm On Oct 27, 2013
Logicboy03:

Where have you been?
been around the world yeah yeah yeah, still cant find my baby ( lisa stansfield ) grin grin
Re: What Has Happened To This Section? Even The Mods Are AWOL? Thanks, Seun! by Nobody: 1:09pm On Oct 27, 2013
Mr Troll: @LB
Endorsed!
wagwan pon ya end Mr Troll ? whayasay man ? grin
Re: What Has Happened To This Section? Even The Mods Are AWOL? Thanks, Seun! by MrTroll(m): 1:09pm On Oct 27, 2013
Logicboy03:

You think time will convert someone like olaadegbu? Lmao. E be like say you no get mad man for ur village
cheesy Anything is possible bro.

On a serious note though, you can't possibly convert everybody na, can you? Relax, its a marathon not a sprint.
Re: What Has Happened To This Section? Even The Mods Are AWOL? Thanks, Seun! by Nobody: 1:09pm On Oct 27, 2013
obadiah777: been around the world yeah yeah yeah, still cant find my baby ( lisa stansfield ) grin grin

That song is old school....classic. cheesy

1 Like

Re: What Has Happened To This Section? Even The Mods Are AWOL? Thanks, Seun! by MrTroll(m): 1:12pm On Oct 27, 2013
obadiah777: wagwan pon ya end Mr Troll ? whayasay man ? grin
micr trodunik tryinalst wysolit ukrl! Jah Rastaman!!!

I'm good bro. grin
Re: What Has Happened To This Section? Even The Mods Are AWOL? Thanks, Seun! by MrTroll(m): 1:13pm On Oct 27, 2013
Joshthefirst: What is the purpose of this thread?
This is where we all meet up to cry over spilt milk.
Re: What Has Happened To This Section? Even The Mods Are AWOL? Thanks, Seun! by Nobody: 1:14pm On Oct 27, 2013

cheesy
Re: What Has Happened To This Section? Even The Mods Are AWOL? Thanks, Seun! by wiegraf: 1:16pm On Oct 27, 2013
There have always been remarkably fo.olish threads, always. Difference being they were at least balanced out by fairly decent ones. Now it looks like 99% $hit to me. But that could be just me
Re: What Has Happened To This Section? Even The Mods Are AWOL? Thanks, Seun! by Nobody: 1:20pm On Oct 27, 2013
Logicboy03:

That song is old school....classic. cheesy
oh thats the shytt right there. they dont make music like that again wink

1 Like

Re: What Has Happened To This Section? Even The Mods Are AWOL? Thanks, Seun! by Joshthefirst(m): 1:20pm On Oct 27, 2013
Mr Troll: This is where we all meet up to cry over spilt milk.
alright. The bible says mourn with those who mourn. Wey muskeeto? Abeg musk pass me that weed wey you dey smoke may I throway am for dustbin grin grin
Re: What Has Happened To This Section? Even The Mods Are AWOL? Thanks, Seun! by Nobody: 1:21pm On Oct 27, 2013
Mr Troll: micr trodunik tryinalst wysolit ukrl! Jah Rastaman!!!

I'm good bro. grin
this nigga speaking swahili smdh grin

1 Like

Re: What Has Happened To This Section? Even The Mods Are AWOL? Thanks, Seun! by Kabieosi: 1:35pm On Oct 27, 2013
obadiah777:

been around the world yeah yeah yeah, still cant find my baby ( lisa stansfield ) grin grin

@obadiah777

Where's Lisa, she still around?

Remembering Barry now, just gave me goosebumps.

Gone are the days of when legends produced GOOD MUSIC
- Teddybear Pendagast, Luther Vandross, Marvin Gaye etc etc

and not the sort the nowadays pretenders to the throne lot screech and bawl out. SMH

1 Like

Re: What Has Happened To This Section? Even The Mods Are AWOL? Thanks, Seun! by MrTroll(m): 1:35pm On Oct 27, 2013
wiegraf: There have always been remarkably fo.olish threads, always. Difference being they were at least balanced out by fairly decent ones. Now it looks like 99% $hit to me. But that could be just me
Be rest assured that you are not alone. . .
Re: What Has Happened To This Section? Even The Mods Are AWOL? Thanks, Seun! by Nobody: 1:35pm On Oct 27, 2013
to rally the troops tongue

for armageddon grin
Re: What Has Happened To This Section? Even The Mods Are AWOL? Thanks, Seun! by MrTroll(m): 1:37pm On Oct 27, 2013
obadiah777: this nigga speaking swahili smdh grin
angry

I was speaking in tongues you heathen!

1 Like

Re: What Has Happened To This Section? Even The Mods Are AWOL? Thanks, Seun! by Nobody: 1:38pm On Oct 27, 2013
wiegraf: There have always been remarkably fo.olish threads, always. Difference being they were at least balanced out by fairly decent ones. Now it looks like 99% $hit to me. But that could be just me
according to my egyptologist brothers and sisters, some people vibrate on a higher frequency than others. whatever that means tongue

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

The Secrets Of Bible Prophets : Check In To See / The Charade Of Being "Born Again" / Tani Jesu Nse - Jesu Ni Eni Ti A Fi Ami Ororo Yan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.