Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,181,505 members, 7,914,336 topics. Date: Wednesday, 07 August 2024 at 11:21 PM

What Has Happened To This Section? Even The Mods Are AWOL? Thanks, Seun! - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / What Has Happened To This Section? Even The Mods Are AWOL? Thanks, Seun! (1932 Views)

People What Has Happened To Roberts Liardon The Author Of Gods Generals / Ever Happened To You? (Weird Coincidences, Synchronicity, Law Of Attraction). / Interested In Moderating This Section? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Has Happened To This Section? Even The Mods Are AWOL? Thanks, Seun! by MrTroll(m): 1:39pm On Oct 27, 2013
Joshthefirst: alright. The bible says mourn with those who mourn. Wey muskeeto? Abeg musk pass me that weed wey you dey smoke may I throway am for dustbin grin grin
lol. I actually smiled at this. You're making progress. Try harder, maybe by 2032 you'll actually make me laugh undecided

1 Like

Re: What Has Happened To This Section? Even The Mods Are AWOL? Thanks, Seun! by PAGAN9JA(m): 1:39pm On Oct 27, 2013
obadiah777: what two threads ? i do not put threads on fp chieff. i dont have that authority. what i do is recommend threads to the person ( murkina2 ) who put it on fp. so while i may recommend it, there are chances it would not make fp. dig ?

Here are the 2 threads :

https://www.nairaland.com/1458409/why-african-traditional-religion-seen/1#19101488

https://www.nairaland.com/1121460/what-exactly-it-traditional-religion
Re: What Has Happened To This Section? Even The Mods Are AWOL? Thanks, Seun! by Nobody: 1:42pm On Oct 27, 2013
Kabieosi:

@obadiah777

Where's Lisa, she still around?

Remembering Barry now, just gave me goosebumps.

Gone are the days of when legends produced GOOD MUSIC
- Teddybear Pendagast, Luther Vandross, Marvin Gaye etc etc

and not the sort the nowadays pretenders to the throne lot screech and bawl out. SMH
[b]oh you right chief. music is dead dead dead lol. now all we gotta look forward to is miley cyrus and davido lwkm. Lisa Stanfied ? hmmm let me wiki her real quick

Between May and July 2013, Stansfield toured Europe singing her greatest hits. On 13 August 2013, she announced that her seventh studio album titled simply Seven will be released on 21 October 2013.[1] The first single, "Can't Dance", premiered on Ken Bruce's BBC Radio 2 show on 14 August 2013.[2] Seven, which has been produced and written in the United Kingdom by Stansfield and Ian Devaney, features tracks such as: "Can't Dance," "The Rain," "Stupid Heart," "Conversation," "The Crown," "Strong," "So Be It" and "Picket Fence."[1] Recorded in both Los Angeles and Manchester, Stansfield has collaborated with John Robinson, known as the most recorded drummer in history and Grammy Award winning orchestrator Jerry Hey, both integral to the creation of Michael Jackson's Off the Wall, Thriller and Bad.[1] A deluxe edition of the album with extra bonus tracks will also be released. Stansfield will also tour Europe in October and November 2013 to promote the album.[3] In October 2013 it was announced that the release date of the album had been pushed back to 31 January 2014 in Germany and 3 February 2014 in the United Kingdom. The lead single, "Can't Dance" was digitally released on 16 October 2013.

In 1987, Stansfield married the Italian designer, Augusto Grassi whom she met during a holiday in Tunisia. A ceremony was held in the Sacred Heart Church in Rochdale. The couple moved to Zagarolo in Italy but their marriage lasted only four months. Following the end of the marriage Stansfield came back to England. After many years of friendship and engagement, she and Ian Devaney married on 25 July 1998. The minimalist ceremony was held in New York City and the only guests were her parents and his mother.
In 2008, Stansfield sold her six-bedroom Victorian house Mount Henry on Torca Road in Dalkey for €6 million (originally asking for €8 million in May 2007).[4][5]

look like she still doing music underground. [/b] wink
Re: What Has Happened To This Section? Even The Mods Are AWOL? Thanks, Seun! by Nobody: 1:45pm On Oct 27, 2013
Re: What Has Happened To This Section? Even The Mods Are AWOL? Thanks, Seun! by Nobody: 1:45pm On Oct 27, 2013
obadiah777: [b]oh you right chief. music is dead dead dead lol. now all we gotta look forward to is miley cyrus and davido lwkm. Lisa Stanfied ? hmmm let me wiki her real quick

Between May and July 2013, Stansfield toured Europe singing her greatest hits. On 13 August 2013, she announced that her seventh studio album titled simply Seven will be released on 21 October 2013.[1] The first single, "Can't Dance", premiered on Ken Bruce's BBC Radio 2 show on 14 August 2013.[2] Seven, which has been produced and written in the United Kingdom by Stansfield and Ian Devaney, features tracks such as: "Can't Dance," "The Rain," "Stupid Heart," "Conversation," "The Crown," "Strong," "So Be It" and "Picket Fence."[1] Recorded in both Los Angeles and Manchester, Stansfield has collaborated with John Robinson, known as the most recorded drummer in history and Grammy Award winning orchestrator Jerry Hey, both integral to the creation of Michael Jackson's Off the Wall, Thriller and Bad.[1] A deluxe edition of the album with extra bonus tracks will also be released. Stansfield will also tour Europe in October and November 2013 to promote the album.[3] In October 2013 it was announced that the release date of the album had been pushed back to 31 January 2014 in Germany and 3 February 2014 in the United Kingdom. The lead single, "Can't Dance" was digitally released on 16 October 2013.

In 1987, Stansfield married the Italian designer, Augusto Grassi whom she met during a holiday in Tunisia. A ceremony was held in the Sacred Heart Church in Rochdale. The couple moved to Zagarolo in Italy but their marriage lasted only four months. Following the end of the marriage Stansfield came back to England. After many years of friendship and engagement, she and Ian Devaney married on 25 July 1998. The minimalist ceremony was held in New York City and the only guests were her parents and his mother.
In 2008, Stansfield sold her six-bedroom Victorian house Mount Henry on Torca Road in Dalkey for €6 million (originally asking for €8 million in May 2007).[4][5]

look like she still doing music underground. [/b] wink

I tot she was dead.....she suppose be in her seventies na?
Re: What Has Happened To This Section? Even The Mods Are AWOL? Thanks, Seun! by PAGAN9JA(m): 1:47pm On Oct 27, 2013
obadiah777: okay now chief PAGAN 9JA. fingers crossed lol

Good boy.
Re: What Has Happened To This Section? Even The Mods Are AWOL? Thanks, Seun! by Joshthefirst(m): 1:52pm On Oct 27, 2013
Mr Troll: lol. I actually smiled at this. You're making progress. Try harder, maybe by 2032 you'll actually make me laugh undecided
lol. Hope you wouldn't have lost all your teeth.
Re: What Has Happened To This Section? Even The Mods Are AWOL? Thanks, Seun! by Nobody: 1:54pm On Oct 27, 2013
Logicboy03:

I tot she was dead.....she suppose be in her seventies na?
nah chief she is 47
Re: What Has Happened To This Section? Even The Mods Are AWOL? Thanks, Seun! by Nobody: 1:57pm On Oct 27, 2013
obadiah777: nah chief she is 47

lol....I was young when that song came out......
Re: What Has Happened To This Section? Even The Mods Are AWOL? Thanks, Seun! by Nobody: 1:58pm On Oct 27, 2013
PAGAN 9JA:

Good boy.
i aint put it through yet now. i am still considering it. they are not exciting threads now. they will languish and die on fp. and this is not being anti-african religion. this is me being objective. but i will peruse some more and see if there is any saving grace to it.
Re: What Has Happened To This Section? Even The Mods Are AWOL? Thanks, Seun! by Nobody: 2:00pm On Oct 27, 2013
Logicboy03:

lol....I was young when that song came out......
we are in the internet age brah. even 10 year old kids today know the song. its on youtube to be accessed by even a 5 year old. dont be ashamed of your age Logicboy. we all know you are 49 grin grin
Re: What Has Happened To This Section? Even The Mods Are AWOL? Thanks, Seun! by Nobody: 2:01pm On Oct 27, 2013
obadiah777: we are in the internet age brah. even 10 year old kids today know the song. its on youtube to be accessed by even a 5 year old. dont be ashamed of your age Logicboy. we all know you are 49 grin grin

lmao...that would make you 59 years old....gramps
Re: What Has Happened To This Section? Even The Mods Are AWOL? Thanks, Seun! by Nobody: 2:03pm On Oct 27, 2013
Logicboy03:

lmao...that would make you 59 years old....gramps
grin grin grin
Re: What Has Happened To This Section? Even The Mods Are AWOL? Thanks, Seun! by PAGAN9JA(m): 2:05pm On Oct 27, 2013
obadiah777: i aint put it through yet now. i am still considering it. they are not exciting threads now. they will languish and die on fp. and this is not being anti-african religion. this is me being objective. but i will peruse some more and see if there is any saving grace to it.

Considering the type of useless threads on frontpage, they will survive.

I dont know why you scrutinize non-christian threads so much, whereas you don think twice before posting christian threads, no matter how dumb they are.

Most of the threads are just 1-liner questions.
Re: What Has Happened To This Section? Even The Mods Are AWOL? Thanks, Seun! by Nobody: 2:06pm On Oct 27, 2013
PAGAN 9JA:

I dont know why you scrutinize non-christian threads so much, whereas you don think twice before posting christian threads, no matter how dumb they are.

True.......
Re: What Has Happened To This Section? Even The Mods Are AWOL? Thanks, Seun! by MEILYN(m): 2:06pm On Oct 27, 2013
Mr Troll: lol. I actually smiled at this. You're making progress. Try harder, maybe by 2032 you'll actually make me laugh undecided
hehehe. grin grin grin.......
Re: What Has Happened To This Section? Even The Mods Are AWOL? Thanks, Seun! by MEILYN(m): 2:10pm On Oct 27, 2013
obadiah777: we are in the internet age brah. even 10 year old kids today know the song. its on youtube to be accessed by even a 5 year old. dont be ashamed of your age Logicboy. we all know you are 49 grin grin
lmao. grin grin

1 Like

Re: What Has Happened To This Section? Even The Mods Are AWOL? Thanks, Seun! by Nobody: 2:12pm On Oct 27, 2013
PAGAN 9JA:

all those christian threads on fp ? not one of them was suggested by me. i have not found any worthy christian threads to submit so i let the other mods choose what they want. any threads i choose has to be representative of what i represent and if that means i dont pick any for a week ( which i have not ), then so be it. but thats just who i am. i dont like to compromise who i am by suggesting threads i myself dont find exciting. which is the beauty of having 3 mods because left to me, no threads would make it to fp regularly lol grin grin

5 Likes

Re: What Has Happened To This Section? Even The Mods Are AWOL? Thanks, Seun! by MrTroll(m): 2:22pm On Oct 27, 2013
Joshthefirst: lol. Hope you wouldn't have lost all your teeth.
what do you mean? I'm only 16 going on 17 embarassed
Re: What Has Happened To This Section? Even The Mods Are AWOL? Thanks, Seun! by Nobody: 2:31pm On Oct 27, 2013
obadiah777: all those christian threads on fp ? not one of them was suggested by me. i have not found any worthy christian threads to submit so i let the other mods choose what they want. any threads i choose has to be representative of what i represent and if that means i dont pick any for a week ( which i have not ), then so be it. but thats just who i am. i dont like to compromise who i am by suggesting threads i myself dont find exciting. which is the beauty of having 3 mods because left to me, no threads would make it to fp regularly lol grin grin

Who is the mod then approving those foolish threads? angry angry
Re: What Has Happened To This Section? Even The Mods Are AWOL? Thanks, Seun! by Nobody: 2:32pm On Oct 27, 2013
PAGAN 9JA:

Good boy.
ok so one of the threads is nice ' why are african religions considered demonic'. however i am not a 'boy'. so you would have to address me correctly before i put it forward smiley
Re: What Has Happened To This Section? Even The Mods Are AWOL? Thanks, Seun! by Nobody: 2:34pm On Oct 27, 2013
Logicboy03:

Who is the mod then approving those foolish threads? angry angry
well tis only 3 of us, and it aint me so it gotta be ajiBAN or HBGhaddafi grin

1 Like

Re: What Has Happened To This Section? Even The Mods Are AWOL? Thanks, Seun! by Nobody: 2:36pm On Oct 27, 2013
obadiah777: well tis only 3 of us, and it aint me so it gotta be ajiBAN or HBGhaddafi grin

lol.......hahaha

1 Like

Re: What Has Happened To This Section? Even The Mods Are AWOL? Thanks, Seun! by PAGAN9JA(m): 4:19pm On Oct 27, 2013
obadiah777: well tis only 3 of us, and it aint me so it gotta be ajiBAN or HBGhaddafi grin

loooooooooooooooool cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: What Has Happened To This Section? Even The Mods Are AWOL? Thanks, Seun! by PAGAN9JA(m): 4:19pm On Oct 27, 2013
obadiah777: ok so one of the threads is nice ' why are african religions considered demonic'. however i am not a 'boy'. so you would have to address me correctly before i put it forward smiley

Ok Sir , please nominate it.

1 Like

Re: What Has Happened To This Section? Even The Mods Are AWOL? Thanks, Seun! by Nobody: 4:33pm On Oct 27, 2013
PAGAN 9JA:

Ok Sir , please nominate it.
lol you dont gotta call me Sir. just the word 'boy' is kinda condescending. you do know thats how the white man addressed the black man in america to let him know he was nobody. yeah it evokes memories of jim crow and slavery. you cant call a grown man a boy lol. but ermmm ok let me put that forward. fingers crossed chief wink wink

1 Like

Re: What Has Happened To This Section? Even The Mods Are AWOL? Thanks, Seun! by Nobody: 4:35pm On Oct 27, 2013
its done @ PAGAN PJA wink

1 Like

Re: What Has Happened To This Section? Even The Mods Are AWOL? Thanks, Seun! by PAGAN9JA(m): 5:24pm On Oct 27, 2013
Thank You Gentlebuzugeeman. cool

1 Like

Re: What Has Happened To This Section? Even The Mods Are AWOL? Thanks, Seun! by Nobody: 7:14pm On Oct 27, 2013
Obadiah777 (my crush on NL) howdy grin ..............been waiting to read some mind blowing stuffs from u! What happened now?

1 Like

Re: What Has Happened To This Section? Even The Mods Are AWOL? Thanks, Seun! by Nobody: 10:12pm On Oct 27, 2013
PAGAN 9JA:
Thank You Gentlebuzugeeman. cool
not a problemo my chief. i see murkina2 has not picked it yet but i will keep reposting it daily till she picks it up wink

1 Like

Re: What Has Happened To This Section? Even The Mods Are AWOL? Thanks, Seun! by Nobody: 10:22pm On Oct 27, 2013
sandijey: Obadiah777 (my crush on NL) howdy grin ..............been waiting to read some mind blowing stuffs from u! What happened now?
lol sup Sandijey ? trust the weekend is coo. yeah you know there is something in the air that has calmed everyone down somewhat. its a season to be calm and retrospective. up and down, up and down. its down time. in time we will get the fire back in our belly and come out raging grin
Re: What Has Happened To This Section? Even The Mods Are AWOL? Thanks, Seun! by Joshthefirst(m): 11:20pm On Oct 27, 2013
obadiah777: lol sup Sandijey ? trust the weekend is coo. yeah you know there is something in the air that has calmed everyone down somewhat. its a season to be calm and retrospective. up and down, up and down. its down time. in time we will get the fire back in our belly and come out raging grin
grin
I wonder where lb gets the fire in his belly from?
Weed?
grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Only A Fool Says There Is No Other God / A Picture Speaks A Thousand Words. / Deadly Blast Hits Kuwait Mosque After Friday Prayers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.