Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,192,338 members, 7,947,532 topics. Date: Thursday, 12 September 2024 at 10:34 PM

What Has Happened To This Section? Even The Mods Are AWOL? Thanks, Seun! - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / What Has Happened To This Section? Even The Mods Are AWOL? Thanks, Seun! (1944 Views)

People What Has Happened To Roberts Liardon The Author Of Gods Generals / Ever Happened To You? (Weird Coincidences, Synchronicity, Law Of Attraction). / Interested In Moderating This Section? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Has Happened To This Section? Even The Mods Are AWOL? Thanks, Seun! by Ajibam: 11:23pm On Oct 27, 2013
obadiah777: well tis only 3 of us, and it aint me so it gotta be ajiBAN or HBGhaddafi grin

who is ajiban

you want a ban for blackmailing?

well,am not the one,,maybe it is madam.. lipsrsealed
Re: What Has Happened To This Section? Even The Mods Are AWOL? Thanks, Seun! by Joshthefirst(m): 11:26pm On Oct 27, 2013
Ajibam:

who is ajiban

you want a ban for blackmailing?

well,am not the one,,maybe it is madam.. lipsrsealed
grin
So you guys even call HBG madam
grin grin grin
No be small thing.
Re: What Has Happened To This Section? Even The Mods Are AWOL? Thanks, Seun! by Ajibam: 11:27pm On Oct 27, 2013
FOLYKAZE: Obadiah is questioning his blood thirsty and war wagon yahweh for not bringing ww3 as prophecised.

Ajibam got a new job and is forgetting writting epistle for God.

Seun is driving at politics section (oduah, pdp, acn, gej and fash).....babylon and it belief is dropping the economy so needs to gear somewhere else.

Those creating nonsensical thread are mostly new folks.....those that engage you are rational and probably not coming on frequently again.

Play by the circle....this make life continual

wow,how did you know?
do see visions?
am impressed. .
well,no matter how busy I am,God's work first. including Nairaland..

logicboy. thanks for the observation..

goodnight
Re: What Has Happened To This Section? Even The Mods Are AWOL? Thanks, Seun! by Nobody: 11:28pm On Oct 27, 2013
Joshthefirst: grin
I wonder where lb gets the fire in his belly from?
Weed?
grin

Is that fire that attracts people like me to him.wink
Re: What Has Happened To This Section? Even The Mods Are AWOL? Thanks, Seun! by Joshthefirst(m): 11:31pm On Oct 27, 2013
sandijey:

Is that fire that attracts people like me to him.wink
it is? Be careful ma'am. That fire burns. grin
Re: What Has Happened To This Section? Even The Mods Are AWOL? Thanks, Seun! by AlfaSeltzer(m): 11:32pm On Oct 27, 2013
ajibam, have you ever banned anybody?
Re: What Has Happened To This Section? Even The Mods Are AWOL? Thanks, Seun! by Ajibam: 12:02am On Oct 28, 2013
Alfa, Google is your friend
Re: What Has Happened To This Section? Even The Mods Are AWOL? Thanks, Seun! by Nobody: 5:24am On Oct 28, 2013
Joshthefirst: grin
I wonder where lb gets the fire in his belly from?
Weed?
grin

had you spent time in the real world rather than waste your life in the church, you would have known that weed is bad for the belly, it makes you hungry and on an empty stomach, you could vomit
Re: What Has Happened To This Section? Even The Mods Are AWOL? Thanks, Seun! by MrTroll(m): 4:27pm On Oct 28, 2013
Logicboy03:

had you spent time in the real world rather than waste your life in the church, you would have known that weed is bad for the belly, it makes you hungry and on an empty stomach, you could vomit
this guy!

don't you know a figure of speech when you see one?
Re: What Has Happened To This Section? Even The Mods Are AWOL? Thanks, Seun! by Joshthefirst(m): 4:38pm On Oct 28, 2013
Mr Troll: this guy!

don't you know a figure of speech when you see one?
its not his fault

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Only A Fool Says There Is No Other God / Bishop David Oyedepo's Powerful Preaching (2000-2004) / Religious People Are Driven By Fear

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.