Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,180,720 members, 7,911,999 topics. Date: Monday, 05 August 2024 at 07:11 PM

Is Cheating Normal For Men? - Family (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Is Cheating Normal For Men? (26351 Views)

MY BROTHER IS Cheating On His Wife / Help!!!my Dad Is Cheating On My Mum / Is It Normal For A Woman To Shout At Her Husband? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is Cheating Normal For Men? by Nobody: 2:28pm On Oct 29, 2013
Queenyprinxex: love u like kilode.

*changes countenance 2 sad one* how will i b d one 2 choose d date now?

u dnt even knw if sum1 u about gettin married to is on watsap or not? *faints*
ROTFL na by force make person know if the wife him wan marry dey whatsapp?anyways my wife no vex***strokes her head***touch her cheek!!don't be naughty dear daddy is sorry oooooo!!oya come to daddy!!m
Re: Is Cheating Normal For Men? by Queenyprinxex(f): 2:33pm On Oct 29, 2013
mayten30: ROTFL na by force make person know if the wife him wan marry dey whatsapp?anyways my wife no vex***strokes her head***touch her cheek!!don't be naughty dear daddy is sorry oooooo!!oya come to daddy!!m
u ar d cheating type. *runs out*
Re: Is Cheating Normal For Men? by Nobody: 2:40pm On Oct 29, 2013
Queenyprinxex: u ar d cheating type. *runs out*
where u dey run go?u wan run go fall for gutter abi?don't run from daddy oooo,daddy is here for u,is dad making u scared!u know dad will always love u!!hey my friend come back joor!!u no hear say singing***u can only run run run pass me when you run crazy!!so u can't run away from daddy!!!dust footie getting prepared to chase her!!here i come.

1 Like

Re: Is Cheating Normal For Men? by Yemlizzy(f): 3:32pm On Oct 29, 2013
There isn't a word like normal in a man's dictionary once they have the opportunity to explore they do it with all their time and energy lets all spinsters and single ladies just pray to marry a God fearing man who doesn't think with his dick.....shikena!
Re: Is Cheating Normal For Men? by Nobody: 3:37pm On Oct 29, 2013
women meet a guy....they know what makes him tick

she has caught her with another hottie sometime in the past

but the guy is handsome/rich/good fvcker/broke/tall/short/well packaged......or for whatever reason

she goes ahead and marries him...

and is SOOOOOOO surprised when he cheats!

spare me joor!
Re: Is Cheating Normal For Men? by stcharlie(m): 3:53pm On Oct 29, 2013
I always hear men are cheats.....pls who do we do it wit....?I guess ur answer is women....so the question of cheating is both ways
Re: Is Cheating Normal For Men? by Fabulous36(f): 4:54pm On Oct 29, 2013
My dear sis or OP, men are polygamous in nature and they will everly cheat on thier wives and babes, its not their fault cos they are wired like that. So dont even bother your head about their cheat just enjoy ur hubby and the relationship you have with him. Once he is taking care of you. Remove your mind about cheating or no cheating. GBAM!!!!!

1 Like

Re: Is Cheating Normal For Men? by Fabulous36(f): 4:56pm On Oct 29, 2013
Most men will always woo a woman even when the woman or lady no gree,
stcharlie: I always hear men are cheats.....pls who do we do it wit....?I guess ur answer is women....so the question of cheating is both ways
Re: Is Cheating Normal For Men? by Queenyprinxex(f): 5:05pm On Oct 29, 2013
mayten30: where u dey run go?u wan run go fall for gutter abi?don't run from daddy oooo,daddy is here for u,is dad making u scared!u know dad will always love u!!hey my friend come back joor!!u no hear say singing***u can only run run run pass me when you run crazy!!so u can't run away from daddy!!!dust footie getting prepared to chase her!!here i come.
*mounts a bike*
Re: Is Cheating Normal For Men? by Nobody: 5:20pm On Oct 29, 2013
Queenyprinxex: *mounts a bike*
bike?lord!!!can u now see why you need to come to daddy?daddy is ready to get you a beautiful car!!just obey dad and make dad feel so good!!make daddy happy!and when daddy is happy with u dad will make you happy!!!oya whisper to daddy!!**what kind of car do u want?is the one that will move on the road or on the air?just tell me i get plenty money that gtb bank wey u dey see so na us dey control am infact na we get the bank!!just tell me everything you want!!!

Are you a learner?

1 Like

Re: Is Cheating Normal For Men? by buy4me: 5:49pm On Oct 29, 2013
Things we want to hear and fake: Men are faithful, my husband don't and can't cheat, some men are discipline.

THE REALITY: Men are like dogs, all eat shiitt , but if their is no shiit smeared in their mouth, it's assumed they don't eat shiit.

REMEDY: Get busy with more productive venture and worry not if you husband is cheating or not. Love him with all your heart, and he's stay with you. The more you nagg him, the farther away he will be.

MEN ARE WIRED TO BLOW OFF STEAM! Else how do u explain constant erections 25 times in the night during sleep and the glory hour national anthem 5 O' Clock every morning. Coupled with x-rated attires from women all in the name of modern fashion?
Re: Is Cheating Normal For Men? by victme1(m): 6:35pm On Oct 29, 2013
Even if a man fears the Almighty, he is still a man with mans failings "Lots of them, I mean the failings" I am a man. I love and respect my wife my family.

Issue here is that cheating as you call it to us is like a hunter sighting an animal (here will be woman). What will the Hunters instinct? Chase, capture, and conquer.

You can view the CHEAT as perusing through a magazine with lots of lovely cars, houses electronic gadgets. When you are going through the pages you stop at intervals to enjoy more of a particular picture. If the pics so overwhelms you, you move to acquire it, that is if you are boxed off. Same appear on the way we view women. Very pleasant things. You go for the chase-capture & Conquer.

But this entire chase as nothing to do with the love or respect one has for his wife. WIVES Ma Respect for condoling our foolishness and accepting us as we are. RESPECT!
Re: Is Cheating Normal For Men? by Emeralddeee: 6:39pm On Oct 29, 2013
Fabulous36: My dear sis or OP, men are polygamous in nature and they will everly cheat on thier wives and babes, its not their fault cos they are wired like that. So dont even bother your head about their cheat just enjoy ur hubby and the relationship you have with him. Once he is taking care of you. Remove your mind about cheating or no cheating. GBAM!!!!!
My dear,am gonna counteract your opinion a bit, you're right men are polygamous in nature, however not all men cheat but most men cheat,it's a cheating man's fault if he cheats, whose fault is it It's a man's fault if he lacks discipline and self control afterall we all have spirit of discernment to choose between good and evil. If you can tolerant cheating not everyone can. It's not normal at all, if it is normal, why do they hide and do it Why won't a man who cheat walk up to his wife a say '' wifey I love you so much but I will be spending the night with my mistress'' it's not normal as such it should not be tolerated. I know how insecure, emotional down a wife who is faithful can be if she finds out her beloved husband is cheating on her. Cheating Is pure selfishness, same cheating husband would expect his wife to forgive if she finds out, but will most likely not forgive if she cheats, do unto others as you would want them to do unto you afteral what is good for the goose is good for the gander.

1 Like

Re: Is Cheating Normal For Men? by soulglo: 6:47pm On Oct 29, 2013
victme1: Even if a man fears the Almighty, he is still a man with mans failings "Lots of them, I mean the failings" I am a man. I love and respect my wife my family.

Issue here is that cheating as you call it to us is like a hunter sighting an animal (here will be woman). What will the Hunters instinct? Chase, capture, and conquer.

You can view the CHEAT as perusing through a magazine with lots of lovely cars, houses electronic gadgets. When you are going through the pages you stop at intervals to enjoy more of a particular picture. If the pics so overwhelms you, you move to acquire it, that is if you are boxed off. Same appear on the way we view women. Very pleasant things. You go for the chase-capture & Conquer.

But this entire chase as nothing to do with the love or respect one has for his wife. WIVES Ma Respect for condoling our foolishness and accepting us as we are. RESPECT!

This is so funny. Do Nigerian men think that after they marry a woman she would never see another man that she might think "I can put it on him" or that she does not have men that still want her even when they know she is married. It takes discipline on her part. There will always be a man richer than her husband, finer than her husband, more suave than her husband that if she was not married she would mess with. It takes maturity and grace to walk away knowing that the one you have at home is more than good looks or smooth talk.

2 Likes

Re: Is Cheating Normal For Men? by Nelly1987: 6:56pm On Oct 29, 2013
Let call a spade a spade,cheating is a very bad thing dt one can ever tink off, either married man or married woman or dating,wot is bad is bad. My dear,my own contribution to ur post is dt, as u find urslf in this problem,u v 2 calm down, don't take 2 personal,try 2 no those things he doesn't lyk u doing n u're doing it n d ones he wnt u doing n u didn't do it,don't querrel him, be humble 2 ur man,try ur possible bst as human 2 put things in other n take d rest 2 God cos u can't do it alone. It is nt by ur power neither is by ur strength buh with God everything is possible. Am a married woman
Re: Is Cheating Normal For Men? by Nobody: 6:57pm On Oct 29, 2013
I can't stop wondering who made these men certain that women are monogamous and men are polygamous,keep deceiving yourselves. If morality and societal expectations should be stamped on and women are allowed to just be women.............meanwhile female infidelity is thriving, so I really don't understand the question of normal or abnormality here .

1 Like

Re: Is Cheating Normal For Men? by Kanwulia: 7:56pm On Oct 29, 2013
anikum:

DID A WOMAN HURT U OR U R JUST BEING ANTI-WOMAN...COS U SOUND HARSH..THOUGH GOT SOME POINTS.

Yes o! WEAK MGBEKE-ALATIKA WOMEN 'URT ME gaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaan! kiss
With their stoopidity! kiss
I am a FEMINIST. . . I am anti-WEAK-WOMAN like the OP! kiss
You do not expect me to sympathize with 'DOFUS', do you?
I will do no such thing! kiss
Re: Is Cheating Normal For Men? by Kanwulia: 8:02pm On Oct 29, 2013
joe4christ:

hehehehe you wicked o gringringrin

I know! cool
You nor see say the OP and 'im' fake thread don disappia?
She should be weeping somewhere like CLARA CHIME now! grin
Mu che che che che che che

She is acting like one "CLARA CHIME" of NL. . .after JUMPING INTO a doomed marriage. . . she comes out to cry. . .RESCUE ME-RESCUE ME!
I can't STAND women who CHOOSE TO PLAY VICTIMS when they have choices to exercise!
Nonsense!
Re: Is Cheating Normal For Men? by bukatyne(f): 9:05pm On Oct 29, 2013
tatiana009: Is't is amazing how quick people are to post that God hates divorce yet they find it very easy to disregard that part of the same Bible that says the marital bed should remain undefiled. Keep deceiving yourselves but God's standards never change.

Have you forgotten the Nigerian Bible so soon?

It will surprise you that 90% of the posters saying it's normal and even supporting it are fire spitting jumpy jumpy firebrands on sunday!
Re: Is Cheating Normal For Men? by bukatyne(f): 9:21pm On Oct 29, 2013
lasher1: many men with an original resolve to be faithful to their spouse end up cheating often due to the spouse fault. Each time a woman tries to push her man away albeit temporary, maybe due to some unsettled issues, or personal stuff e.g attending to your kids or family more than him. Making him feel worthless sometimes might push him elsewhere for a self revalidation. And my dear there are several women dying to take the place of every woman with a stable man. once you allow him stray and he tastes the forbidden fruit of a another strange woman after you, it might never get back to normal again.

i cheat on my wife regularly now, cos she neglected me completely for over eight difficult months two years ago when we had our first baby boy, he practically took my place as her husband getting all the attention that was once mine. Its all good though now because im stuck on variety and less interested in my wife physically though I still love her i guess, thats why i use protection

You are really not ashamed to type this post are you?

When men are called to raise up their hands, please don't do since you are senseless enough not to discuss the issues you have with her and cheat instead.

Imagine the whole leader of a home saying he cheated b'cos his wife did not give him attention?

And your wife will say she has a husband?

O ma se o!
Re: Is Cheating Normal For Men? by soulglo: 9:33pm On Oct 29, 2013
bukatyne:

When men are called to raise up their hands, please don't do since you are senseless enough not to discuss the issues you have with her and cheat instead.

Imagine the whole leader of a home saying he cheated b'cos his wife did not give him attention?

O ma se o!

Worst part is the "It is not my fault" mentality. Typical. He cannot even take responsibility for his cheating. It's not an attractive trait in a man or woman. Take responsibility. Becoming an Adult 101
Re: Is Cheating Normal For Men? by bukatyne(f): 9:57pm On Oct 29, 2013
soul_glo:

Worst part is the "It is not my fault" mentality. Typical. He cannot even take responsibility for his cheating. It's not an attractive trait in a man or woman. Take responsibility. Becoming an Adult 101

Imagine him saying he's cheating because his infant son took his place in his wife's life?

He loves her that's why he is using protection?

He cannot even beat his chest and say 'I abc is cheating because I want to'!

Shanesless
Re: Is Cheating Normal For Men? by bukatyne(f): 9:58pm On Oct 29, 2013
soul_glo:

Imagine him saying he's cheating because his infant son took his place in his wife's life?

Shameless man!

1 Like

Re: Is Cheating Normal For Men? by obisage(m): 10:27pm On Oct 29, 2013
tintingz: Lol, the remaining 5% men who don't cheat are those who don't have the opportunity? Please explain the lack of opportunity cuz as we can see there are thousands of ashewo(who;re) joint everywhere with just N500 one babe is set for you.

what you should have said is, those men who don't cheat are "self-control" men they know how to control their di;ck. smiley
The 5% are those under the total of their wife. if they try am....
Those whose job doesn't give them chance at all
SOME men of God, cos if they get caught... the ministry will...
Disabled husbands
Re: Is Cheating Normal For Men? by baby124: 10:34pm On Oct 29, 2013
bukatyne:

Shameless man!

Honestly i wanted to respond. That comment was too childish to comprehend. It is a baby's fault that you are a cheat. I bet if she couldnt have the baby you would cheat because she cant have kids. "Everyone is starving me of attention. i, the baby in need of desperate attention. So i must cheat. at least i love her enough to wear condo*m to cheat, this cheating she led me to". hahahaaha. This is somebody's father o. grin grin grin
Re: Is Cheating Normal For Men? by cheche98(f): 10:35pm On Oct 29, 2013
Queenyprinxex: telling a guy not to cheat is like takin away his Dick gringringringrin
lol .... Queeny u are damn funny.

1 Like

Re: Is Cheating Normal For Men? by cheche98(f): 10:38pm On Oct 29, 2013
kilode95: E be like say i go remove marriage from my agenda cry
as in eh!! Am really scared. Ohhhhh

1 Like

Re: Is Cheating Normal For Men? by Zikkie(f): 10:52pm On Oct 29, 2013
bukatyne:

O ma se o!

LMAOooooooooo! Don't mind him! As if d wifey got herself preggy! If she didn't get pregnant, he'll have been here spitting out trash! Mtcheeeeeeeeeeeeew
Re: Is Cheating Normal For Men? by soulglo: 11:49pm On Oct 29, 2013
LOL. If not for Nigerian women Nigerian men would just be a bunch of baby daddies. How trashy is that. Thank God for Nigerian women and the few Nigerian men that have self respect
Re: Is Cheating Normal For Men? by Sagamite(m): 12:49am On Oct 30, 2013
soul_glo:

This is so funny. Do Nigerian men think that after they marry a woman she would never see another man that she might think "I can put it on him" or that she does not have men that still want her even when they know she is married. It takes discipline on her part. There will always be a man richer than her husband, finer than her husband, more suave than her husband that if she was not married she would mess with. It takes maturity and grace to walk away knowing that the one you have at home is more than good looks or smooth talk.

Women? ........... Discipline? grin ............. Maturity? grin .............. Grace? grin

Cut the crap. undecided

Majority of women don't cheat openly or at all because it is not in their best interest, not some "discipline", "maturity" or "grace".

How come they do not have the "discipline", "maturity" or "grace" when they were in their early 20s?

Let them create a pill that can ensure women retain their look at 21 for another 40 years and you will see their "discipline", "maturity" and "grace". grin grin grin grin grin

I can guarantee you that if that happened, the institution of marriage would become as ancient as the Egyptian Mummies within a few decades. grin

Men would be sacked and replaced as frequently as Patience Jonathan murders English with her grammar.

https://www.nairaland.com/1433735/ladies-attitude-when-breaking-up/1#18072016

"Discipline", "maturity" and "grace" me black arsse.
Re: Is Cheating Normal For Men? by soulglo: 2:00am On Oct 30, 2013
Sagamite:

Women? ........... Discipline? grin ............. Maturity? grin .............. Grace? grin

Cut the crap. undecided

Majority of women don't cheat openly or at all because it is no in their best interest, not some "discipline", "maturity" or "grace".

How come the do not have the "discipline", "maturity" or "grace" when they were in their early 20s?

Let them create a pill that can ensure women retain their look at 21 for 40 years and you will see their "discipline", "maturity" and "grace". grin grin grin grin grin

I can guarantee you that if that happened, the institution of marriage would become as ancient as the Egyptian Mummies within a few decades. grin

Men would be sacked and replaced as frequently as Patience Jonathan murders English with her grammar.

https://www.nairaland.com/1433735/ladies-attitude-when-breaking-up/1#18072016

"Discipline", "maturity" and "grace" me black arsse.

Well you wouldn't know because you can only go by what is your standard. What has been taught to you. I am in my 30's and I look better than I did in my 20s. I feel better than I did in my 20's. I am definitely much more comfortable with me as a sexual being. I am more knowledgeable of the world now than when I was in my 20's so you are not the one that will tell me A WOMAN how men react to me. You would not know now would you because you are not a woman.
The other part of your post confirms what I was saying about Nigerian men having the mentality of baby daddies. And since we are speaking of Nigerian men have you seen what the average 40 year old Nigerian man looks like? Please. The same grace that men who have been raised with very high standards, those who choose not to reduce themselves to Hot dogs is the same grace that many women raised with similar values apply when faced with situations like these. In Nigerian culture it is pounded into a woman that not being promiscuous is a virtue. It is not the same for most Nigerian men. Many women who choose to not cheat do not cheat because they were raised to take pride in not being sluttish. It's part of what defines respecting your self. Being respectable. Nigerian men for the most part are not taught that but ignorance of that does not make you guiltless. What sort of logic is that. I know many Nigerian families were men with that sort of behavior are frowned on. It is virtually unheard of that one of them is carrying on with a woman who is not his wife or that he is paying young girls to sleep with him. This is some people's reality Sagamite. You will refuse to believe it because it is foreign to you. You simply don't know better. You honestly think that the age thing applies to only women.

Keep thinking that until you are 40 and have driven away the woman of your youth with your immaturity. That is when you will understand that paying for sex every night becomes old even for men. People like you don't face reality until reality faces them. How many Nigerian men here in the states act the fool and then in their 50's run back to Nigeria and gets a sharp young girl who comes to the US and plays them like a fiddle. If it was so glorious being an irresponsible ho they would have no problem picking up an accomplished young vibrant woman with options here in the states even with their history. They cannot because they are just not worthy of that kind of woman. They are either left with a desperate woman or a too young woman that they hope they can control. What happens after a few years in the US. When she starts to grow into a woman and see that this thing that imported her is really not even in her league. They live separate lives. But she is much younger and she will live her life. Do you really believe that a man like this has a better chance at happily ever after than a man who nurtured his marriage and put his family first? Sure such a man can fall from grace. He is only human. But if his heart is in the right place like it should he will keep his marriage as much as his wife keeps it. Even you cannot say that a man who treated his wife like a sack to deposit his STDs has the same chances at having a faithful wife by his side in his old age. Players will play but lets see how much playing you can do once you clock 40. You're living in a fools paradise.
Re: Is Cheating Normal For Men? by Nobody: 8:02am On Oct 30, 2013
Checking the comments of some men on this thread i see how some parents have added to the problem in the society it shows that some people lack moral standards,their parents did not teach them that they should think with their brain and not with their dick!!!or may be their parents even taught them but they just turned their back to the moral standards given to them,finding stupid excuse for cheating,i look at some men and laugh they think their wife is not cheating because of her looks or her age not knowing that a wife that do not cheat did that because she does not want to because she knows is very wrong and not because she feels she is old or because of her looks,there are many guys out-there that it is even married women that they even run after,go to to the internet,read magazines and so on visit sexuality section on nairaland u will see many guys always asking for sugar mummies and so on,so a wife that do not cheat do that because she does not want to cheat on her husband and not that she does not have an opportunity like some men are claiming here,i think when some married women tell their husband how many men ask them for a date weekly despite being married may be by that time they will know their wife was not cheating because they think with their brain and not with their vagina and not because of something else!!!!a GOD fearing man or woman should not cheat no matter what happens in the marriage,some people also think that when a married man does not cheat it means he is happy in the marriage,that is a big lie!!some men are not happy in a marriage but they still refused to cheat because they have the fear of GOD,man or woman wey go cheat go cheat if you like give him or her 20 rounds of sex every day that will not stop him or her,once the moral standards of a man or woman vanishes cheating will be in their blood and nothing can stop it except GOD.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Kenyan Lady Exposes Maid Who Plans To Break Her Marriage To Become New Wife / Woman From Enugu Wandering With Her Daughter In Ogun State. Photo / Nigerian Man Suprised His Wife With A Benz After Giving Birth

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 88
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.