Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,200,200 members, 7,974,047 topics. Date: Sunday, 13 October 2024 at 02:32 PM

Is Cheating Normal For Men? - Family (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Is Cheating Normal For Men? (26480 Views)

MY BROTHER IS Cheating On His Wife / Help!!!my Dad Is Cheating On My Mum / Is It Normal For A Woman To Shout At Her Husband? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is Cheating Normal For Men? by Sagamite(m): 3:36pm On Oct 30, 2013
rigormortis:

do you wonder why.....when a guy doesn't hide the truth and speak his mind, some girls open their mouth and attack him in public, then sneak into his room at night and then open their blouse sit on youknowwhat and attack him all night

there is a scientific explanation..........

its called the NICODEMUS effect

grin grin grin grin grin

She does not understand psychology half as much as I do.

And she does not know I have a PhD in Womantology.
Re: Is Cheating Normal For Men? by jaybee3(m): 3:37pm On Oct 30, 2013
abeg make una holla when this thread don reach page 20

saga and coogar on a thread, na to go sleep come back be that

1 Like

Re: Is Cheating Normal For Men? by Sagamite(m): 3:38pm On Oct 30, 2013
grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Is Cheating Normal For Men? by soulglo: 3:44pm On Oct 30, 2013
Sagamite:

Awww!

So the next move is to attack my masculinity? grin

You are wrong. No, it is not just one woman that mucked be up, it is 113 women that mucked me up.

They all boned me and left me high and dry. grin

I am so angry and sad people are just using me to satisfy their sexual pleasure. angry

You are insecure in your masculinity because for one I never attacked it. So accusing me of that is just you projecting. Yeah I can believe that because I do not see you mucking anything. You are obviously the muckee and not the mucker. Though on a serious note you need professional help.

1 Like

Re: Is Cheating Normal For Men? by Sagamite(m): 3:51pm On Oct 30, 2013
soul_glo:

You are insecure in your masculinity because for one I never attacked it. So accusing me of that is just you projecting. Yeah I can believe that because I do not see you mucking anything. You are obviously the muckee and not the mucker. Though on a serious note you need professional help.

Knowlegdeable, I understand psychology better than you, so end that lane now. grin

https://www.nairaland.com/1139188/why-men-no-longer-pursuing/23#13501821

Yes, all these girls are mucking me. It is men that end up being bitter at the end. grin

As my "knowledgeable" sister, can you please advice me to stop women boning me and leaving me? cheesy

Please, help me. wink
Re: Is Cheating Normal For Men? by AmucheJane(f): 4:52pm On Oct 30, 2013
That one dey, na normal thing for most men.
Re: Is Cheating Normal For Men? by Nobody: 4:59pm On Oct 30, 2013
soul_glo:

Well you wouldn't know because you can only go by what is your standard. What has been taught to you. I am in my 30's and I look better than I did in my 20s. I feel better than I did in my 20's. I am definitely much more comfortable with me as a sexual being. I am more knowledgeable of the world now than when I was in my 20's so you are not the one that will tell me A WOMAN how men react to me. You would not know now would you because you are not a woman.
The other part of your post confirms what I was saying about Nigerian men having the mentality of baby daddies. And since we are speaking of Nigerian men have you seen what the average 40 year old Nigerian man looks like? Please. The same grace that men who have been raised with very high standards, those who choose not to reduce themselves to Hot dogs is the same grace that many women raised with similar values apply when faced with situations like these. In Nigerian culture it is pounded into a woman that not being promiscuous is a virtue. It is not the same for most Nigerian men. Many women who choose to not cheat do not cheat because they were raised to take pride in not being sluttish. It's part of what defines respecting your self. Being respectable. Nigerian men for the most part are not taught that but ignorance of that does not make you guiltless. What sort of logic is that. I know many Nigerian families were men with that sort of behavior are frowned on. It is virtually unheard of that one of them is carrying on with a woman who is not his wife or that he is paying young girls to sleep with him. This is some people's reality Sagamite. You will refuse to believe it because it is foreign to you. You simply don't know better. You honestly think that the age thing applies to only women.

Keep thinking that until you are 40 and have driven away the woman of your youth with your immaturity. That is when you will understand that paying for sex every night becomes old even for men. People like you don't face reality until reality faces them. How many Nigerian men here in the states act the fool and then in their 50's run back to Nigeria and gets a sharp young girl who comes to the US and plays them like a fiddle. If it was so glorious being an irresponsible ho they would have no problem picking up an accomplished young vibrant woman with options here in the states even with their history. They cannot because they are just not worthy of that kind of woman. They are either left with a desperate woman or a too young woman that they hope they can control. What happens after a few years in the US. When she starts to grow into a woman and see that this thing that imported her is really not even in her league. They live separate lives. But she is much younger and she will live her life. Do you really believe that a man like this has a better chance at happily ever after than a man who nurtured his marriage and put his family first? Sure such a man can fall from grace. He is only human. But if his heart is in the right place like it should he will keep his marriage as much as his wife keeps it. Even you cannot say that a man who treated his wife like a sack to deposit his STDs has the same chances at having a faithful wife by his side in his old age. Players will play but lets see how much playing you can do once you clock 40. You're living in a fools paradise.

You have made some very good and true points. I'm approaching my 30s slooowly and I feel like I'm getting better from year to year in every single respect of my life. Age doesn't scare me. I live in Europe and I'm so happy about it because it doesn't matter at what age you get married HERE, oyinbos don't give a damn about it. They are concerned about more serious problems than people's / women's private lives. It's only African men who constantly try to intimidate women with the age card.

And you are right, men differ concerning their values. wink I have come across a great number of men of different ages and from different cultures and men are very different. This "Men are polygamous by nature" and "Wives are to blame if the husband cheats" is typically Nigerian BS.

2 Likes

Re: Is Cheating Normal For Men? by Queenyprinxex(f): 8:41pm On Oct 30, 2013
*tip toes in 2 thread* Mogbe *sees guyz throwing stones at diaselfz* *faints*
Re: Is Cheating Normal For Men? by Nobody: 8:49pm On Oct 30, 2013
Queenyprinxex: *tip toes in 2 thread* Mogbe *sees guyz throwing stones at diaselfz* *faints*
if you faint i go wake u up with my kiss of life which is what i want ,so keep fainting while i continue doing the kissing!!!!
Re: Is Cheating Normal For Men? by Queenyprinxex(f): 9:01pm On Oct 30, 2013
mayten30: if you faint i go wake u up with my kiss of life which is what i want ,so keep fainting while i continue doing the kissing!!!!
*wakes up 2 tell her mind* bera dnt bring kiss of life in 2 dis. *falls and faints again*
Re: Is Cheating Normal For Men? by Nobody: 9:13pm On Oct 30, 2013
Queenyprinxex: *wakes up 2 tell her mind* bera dnt bring kiss of life in 2 dis. *falls and faints again*
if you keep fainting like this it will be dangerous to your health and i hope you remembered what the doctor told us that you should take it easy with my baby!!!so oya come back to life***don't faint again****
Re: Is Cheating Normal For Men? by Queenyprinxex(f): 10:18pm On Oct 30, 2013
mayten30: if you keep fainting like this it will be dangerous to your health and i hope you remembered what the doctor told us that you should take it easy with my baby!!!so oya come back to life***don't faint again****
for ur mind. D baby dat yaff aborted.
Re: Is Cheating Normal For Men? by Nobody: 11:18pm On Oct 30, 2013
Queenyprinxex: for ur mind. D baby dat yaff aborted.
yaff aborted my baby?***faints***pls don't wake me up!!!tell me am dreaming***why did u do such thing?but u told me you are not okay with the 3 kids we have that you want one more kid ,so why did u abort the innocent baby?***today na today i must give you the beating of life and i will start cheating!!!!
Re: Is Cheating Normal For Men? by Sagamite(m): 9:35am On Oct 31, 2013
carefreewannabe:
You have made some very good and true points. I'm approaching my 30s slooowly and I feel like I'm getting better from year to year in every single respect of my life. Age doesn't scare me. I live in Europe and I'm so happy about it because it doesn't matter at what age you get married HERE, oyinbos don't give a damn about it. They are concerned about more serious problems than people's / women's private lives. It's only African men who constantly try to intimidate women with the age card.

And you are right, men differ concerning their values. wink I have come across a great number of men of different ages and from different cultures and men are very different. This "Men are polygamous by nature" and "Wives are to blame if the husband cheats" is typically Nigerian BS.

So you are saying Science is rubbish?

Science is just some Nigerian BS?
Re: Is Cheating Normal For Men? by Nobody: 9:44am On Oct 31, 2013
Sagamite:

So you are saying Science is rubbish?

Science is just some Nigerian BS?

Let me tell you something, I never hear men from other nations excuse theirselves as much as Nigerian men do.
ALso when I go to a Nigerian club it's very different from a club, in which majority of men is white. In Nigerian / African clubs men act like hungry i.diots, aggresively approaching women, pulling their arms or even jumping at them from behind while they are dancing. There is a big difference in attitudes and way of thinking, that's why African men are best known for being multiple baby daddies and shameles f.uckers. It's not my fault that this is their reputation because that's what they OFTEN behave like.

Now enlighten me with your scientific research.
Re: Is Cheating Normal For Men? by Nobody: 10:06am On Oct 31, 2013
carefreewannabe:

Let me tell you something, I never hear men from other nations excuse theirselves as much as Nigerian men do.
ALso when I go to a Nigerian club it's very different from a club, in which majority of men is white. In Nigerian / African clubs men act like hungry i.diots, aggresively approaching women, pulling their arms or even jumping at them from behind while they are dancing. There is a big difference in attitudes and way of thinking, that's why African men are best known for being multiple baby daddies and shameles f.uckers. It's not my fault that this is their reputation because that's what they OFTEN behave like.

you MIGHT be suffering form Nigerian alpha male Oedipus complex denial

okafors theory might have worked on you the past

lastly you are a victim of the NICODEMUS effect
Re: Is Cheating Normal For Men? by Nobody: 10:08am On Oct 31, 2013
rigormortis:

you MIGHT be suffering form Nigerian alpha male Oedipus complex denial

okafors theory might have worked on you the past

lastly you are a victim of the NICODEMUS effect

I am not suffering from anything, I lack nothing, I have everything grin
And you better run a test on you Mr Wannabe Therapist wink
No need to be concerned about me, I couldn't be any happier cool
Re: Is Cheating Normal For Men? by Nobody: 10:28am On Oct 31, 2013
carefreewannabe:

I am not suffering from anything, I lack nothing, I have everything grin
And you better run a test on you Mr Wannabe Therapist wink
No need to be concerned about me, I couldn't be any happier cool

then stop your complaining about NIGERIAN men....they are very happy the way they are too....and the girls love them that way too

are you sure I am not right about the Oedipus complex denial thing...

and the NICODEMUS effect?

I can show you how to overcome them
Re: Is Cheating Normal For Men? by Sagamite(m): 10:38am On Oct 31, 2013
carefreewannabe:

Yes, cultural influences are different, but that by no means is not proof that men are not biologically inclined to polygamy.

Even many Western men cheat. Men all across the world cheat.

We humans are animals and animals have traits that have been encoded into each sex to foster their survival.

Both sexes are naturally polygamous but men far more than women because women have something to lose and they have less resources to waste.

Women have 400 eggs which they release once a month till menopause. They need this to procreate and they are wired to procreate with the best option for their offspring survival, so they are selective on choices and utilise these few eggs judiciously. They aint gonna waste "my precious" on some loser. They look for a multiple of things to assess the best option, from looks (good genes) to finance (ability to raise the offspring) to emotional connection (murrafcker aint gonna abandon us). That is why the male has to work hard to impress the female. she has a lot to assess before making a decision to bone. There is a reason why there are no male prostitution industry in any part of the world. Not many women would buy. The time women cheat is mainly when they find a man with a better benefit for creating and raising an offspring or minorly when they have emotional/sexual satisfaction to satisfy.

Now each bust of my glorious and fantastic orgas-m has 300 million murrafcking soldiers. Fck Lawd! I have shyt load to waste in just one fcking bust. Only one swims there and wins. I am wired to just looking for a healthy incubator, which is judged by looks. If women can retain this asset for long and continue attracting men that can cater for their offspring, we will not have the man-made institution called "Marriage". There is a natural desire in men to spread it as much as possible to as many incubators as possible to spread the chance of many offsprings and it is FUN. Men can afford to be wasteful, come on, freaking 300m in one boning, and only one actually does the job some very odd times, hence evolution has wired them to be more polygamous. Since emotions are less of a concern to men, personality of the incubators is less important and many can walk away from their handiwork. He is not carrying anything for 9 months and has no primary nurturing responsibility for about 6 years after it, at best he just provided the resources for the nurturing, so he is free to go off and do it all over again with at least 300m offers to give everyday.

All the real life situations you see around you is not by accident you know. There is some intelligent organisation behind it to enable the continuum of the existence of the ecosystem. That is why I am not an Atheist!

http://www.jstor.org/discover/10.2307/2460757?uid=3738032&uid=2&uid=4&sid=21102849647951
http://healthland.time.com/2013/07/30/the-reason-for-monogamy-researchers-disagree/
http://www.psychologytoday.com/articles/200706/ten-politically-incorrect-truths-about-human-nature
Re: Is Cheating Normal For Men? by Nobody: 10:53am On Oct 31, 2013
Sagamite:

Yes, cultural influences are different, but that by no means is not proof that men are not biologically inclined to polygamy.

We humans are animals and animals have traits that have been encoded into each sex to foster their survival.

Both sexes are naturally polygamous but men far more than women because women have something to lose and they have less resources to waste.

Women have 400 eggs which they release once a month till menopause. They need this to procreate and they are wired to procreate with the best option for their offspring survival, so they are selective on choices and utilise these few eggs judiciously. They aint gonna waste "my precious" on some loser. They look for a multiple of things to assess the best option, from looks (good genes) to finance (ability to raise the offspring) to emotional connection (murrafcker aint gonna abandon us). That is why the male has to work hard to impress the female. she has a lot to assess before making a decision to bone. There is a reason why there are no male prostitution industry in any part of the world. Not many women would buy. The time women cheat is mainly when they find a man with a better benefit for creating and raising an offspring or minorly when they have emotional/sexual satisfaction to satisfy.

Now each bust of my glorious and fantastic orgas-m has 300 million murrafcking soldiers. Fck Lawd! I have shyt load to waste in just one fcking bust. Only one swims there and wins. I am wired to just looking for a healthy incubator, which is judged by looks. If women can retain this asset for long and continue attracting men that can cater for their offspring, we will not have the man-made institution called "Marriage". There is a natural desire in men to spread it as much as possible to as many incubators as possible to spread the chance of many offsprings and it is FUN. Men can afford to be wasteful, come on, freaking 300m in one boning, and only one actually does the job some very odd times, hence evolution has wired them to be more polygamous. Since emotions are less of a concern to men, personality of the incubators is less important and many can walk away from their handiwork. He is not carrying anything for 9 months and has no primary nurturing responsibility for about 6 years after it, at best he just provided the resources for the nurturing, so he is free to go off and do it all over again with at least 300m offers to give everyday.

All the real life situations you see around you is not by accident you know. There is some intelligent organisation behind it to enable the continuum of the existence of the ecosystem. That is why I am not an Atheist!

http://www.jstor.org/discover/10.2307/2460757?uid=3738032&uid=2&uid=4&sid=21102849647951
http://healthland.time.com/2013/07/30/the-reason-for-monogamy-researchers-disagree/
http://www.psychologytoday.com/articles/200706/ten-politically-incorrect-truths-about-human-nature

a million likes..........its not that guys wanna cheat or if its good or bad its just how it is....................nature at its best, only a mechanical programmed robotic man can be as women want...programmed to the woman's specification

then he is no longer a man
Re: Is Cheating Normal For Men? by Nobody: 11:15am On Oct 31, 2013
Sagamite:

1. Cultural differences are HUGE! Let's not deceive ourselves. White men are less likely to take this "I produce so much sperm and need to release it" excuse but instead take MORE pride in exposing some self-control unlike their Nigerian counterparts who f.uck almost everything, are well known for having children with different women and spread STDs, which they are also well known for. You focus on biology so much and imply that culture and CHARACTER / ATTITUDE is of less importance. Yes, men all around the world cheat BUT the attitude to cheating in African cultures is different and that for me is the reason why so many people consider African men the way they do (AIDS spreading f.uckers) undecided

2. Human beings are not only primitive biological organisms. Human beings are emotional, intellectual, religious beings. If men only cared for procreating, they would impregnate women and move on without being able to create a bond between them and their children. Yet, men are also emotional and create a bond with their children because UNLIKE animals a human child takes MUCH MORE TIME to grow up than an animal and Needs BOTH a afather and a mother, not only to provide Food but to teach him / her certain things OVER THE YEARS. So don't talk like ALL men are ONLY controlled by their joysticks, primitive and to weak to control their sexual desires.

3. Additionally, MANY men also desire to have a family. The marriage institution was NOT invented by women! You talk as if it's only women who want to get married. Who do they get married with? MEN! Men who were not forced to marry! The monogamous marriage in the West wasn't forced by women BUT implemnted by men! Ask yourself why! 'Cause HUMANS unlike ANIMALS can reason instead of only being controlled by instincts.
The institution of marriage / monogamous relationship is the best solution to raising children and we both know it. You can deceive yourself as long as you want that YOUR children will be as happy as children who grow up in an enviornment where mother and father live happily together BUT fact is that they are not! It takes a lot to build a happy home from MEN and WOMEN and raise emotionally healthy children.
Look at Nigeria, full of men with multiple wives hving more than 10 children that are poorly educated and emotional retards who don't even know their fathers well because their fathers can't give the attention the children need as they are too many.

P.S.
Your comparisons between animals and humans are quite superficial but if you want to go there, you must also admit that being gay is also VERY NATURAL because there are homosexual animals as well grin So excuse everything in the Name of biological make-up of an organism wink
Re: Is Cheating Normal For Men? by Nobody: 11:21am On Oct 31, 2013
BTW:
Next time I ovulate, I will take it as an excuse to sleep around!
Women ovulate for a week each month. In this week they are hotter and find men more attractive (BIOLOGY), this is a good excuse to sleep around with multiple men. It's nature, they can' help it grin

Men, if a woman cheats, it's because she was ovulating, she can't help it, kindly excuse. wink
Re: Is Cheating Normal For Men? by bukatyne(f): 11:25am On Oct 31, 2013
carefreewannabe:

1. Cultural differences are HUGE! Let's not deceive ourselves. White men are less likely to take this "I produce so much sperm and need to release it" excuse but instead take MORE pride in exposing some self-control unlike their Nigerian counterparts who f.uck almost everything, are well known for having children with different women and spread STDs, which they are also well known for. You focus on biology so much and imply that culture and CHARACTER / ATTITUDE is of less importance. Yes, men all around the world cheat BUT the attitude to cheating in African cultures is different and that for me is the reason why so many people consider African men the way they do (AIDS spreading f.uckers) undecided

2. Human beings are not only primitive biological organisms. Human beings are emotional, intellectual, religious beings. If men only cared for procreating, they would impregnate women and move on without being able to create a bond between them and their children. Yet, men are also emotional and create a bond with their children because UNLIKE animals a human child takes MUCH MORE TIME to grow up than an animal and Needs BOTH a afather and a mother, not only to provide Food but to teach him / her certain things OVER THE YEARS. So don't talk like ALL men are ONLY controlled by their joysticks, primitive and to weak to control their sexual desires.

3. Additionally, MANY men also desire to have a family. The marriage institution was NOT invented by women! You talk as if it's only women who want to get married. Who do they get married with? MEN! Men who were not forced to marry! The monogamous marriage in the West wasn't forced by women BUT implemnted by men! Ask yourself why! 'Cause HUMANS unlike ANIMALS can reason instead of only being controlled by instincts.
The institution of marriage / monogamous relationship is the best solution to raising children and we both know it. You can deceive yourself as long as you want that YOUR children will be as happy as children who grow up in an enviornment where mother and father live happily together BUT fact is that they are not! It takes a lot to build a happy home from MEN and WOMEN and raise emotionally healthy children.
Look at Nigeria, full of men with multiple wives hving more than 10 children that are poorly educated and emotional retards who don't even know their fathers well because their fathers can't give the attention the children need as they are too many.

P.S.
Your comparisons between animals and humans are quite superficial but if you want to go there, you must also admit that being gay is also VERY NATURAL because there are homosexual animals as well grin So excuse everything in the Name of biological make-up of an organism wink

My Dear,

You are 100% correct; 'Men are polygamous in nature' is 100% Nigerian BS!

Don't be surprised at all that is going on...

Since the fall of humans, everything has attached women from Satan, men and women themselves!

Adam blamed Eve and since then, the blame game has been played world all over angry

When they get to hell, they will know if men are polygamous or NOT!

1 Like

Re: Is Cheating Normal For Men? by Sagamite(m): 11:39am On Oct 31, 2013
carefreewannabe:

Yep, cultural differences are huge. I never said otherwise.

But the huge difference is by no means proof that men of other cultures don't cheat or have the propensity to cheat.

I am sure I have not put up any defence for or against character and attitude so far, so I wonder how you came about my "implication".

carefreewannabe:
2. Human beings are not only primitive biological organisms. Human beings are emotional, intellectual, religious beings. If men only cared for procreating, they would impregnate women and move on without being able to create a bond between them and their children. Yet, men are also emotional and create a bond with their children because UNLIKE animals a human child takes MUCH MORE TIME to grow up than an animal and Needs BOTH a a father and a mother, not only to provide Food but to teach him / her certain things OVER THE YEARS. So don't talk like ALL men are ONLY controlled by their joysticks, primitive and to weak to control their sexual desires.

Emotional, intellectual and religious factors tend to play an inferior part and succumb to natural urges all around the world. Especially when the natural urges is being offered for less stress than usual. Man-made rules are inferior to nature-made rules.

That is why Sagamite is a realist in all his approach in life. I am not a "should have" person, I am a "would be" person. I live my life managing the risk of "would be" rather than living in the fantasy land of "should have". That is why I am a very happy and fulfilled person.

I never said all men are controlled by their joystick. I proffered that men leave the early nurturing to the mother (not later nurturing) and provide the resources required for nurturing. There is enough time to bond with a child and still have time to satisfy polygamous urges. Many men do this.

carefreewannabe:

Yes, of course I agree with you. Many men desire a family so they have an opportunity to provide for and protect their offspring. It is a perfectly natural urge to most men. The ones that tend to not do this are the ones who have judged they cannot get the resources to provide and protect and those that are emotionally fcked up.

That said, men desire to have a family does not mean the model they desire is monogamy. Most men naturally prefer polygamy, it is social conditioning and enforcement that makes them take a monogamous marriage. When Mohammed had the chance, he quickly cemented the opportunity to be entitled to 4.

Yes, the monogamous model is the best option for the child. But definitely not the best option for the father and even most mothers after she feels the father has fulfilled his job of raising the child. If she still had the looks, she would move to the next after the offspring are independent but by then options are extremely limited and risky.

carefreewannabe:
P.S.

Please show me the homosexual animals. Maybe I am not educated enough to have seen them. grin
Re: Is Cheating Normal For Men? by Nobody: 11:39am On Oct 31, 2013
bukatyne:

My Dear,

Since the fall of humans, everything has attached women from Satan, men and women themselves!

Adam blamed Eve and since then, the blame game has been played world all over angry

I wish every Nigerian woman could come to Europe if only for a while and compare Nigerian men to the folks here lipsrsealed
I don't think, our Nigerian ladies would ever again be able to respect this certain kind of Nigerian men and would eventually see what BS they talk
Re: Is Cheating Normal For Men? by Sagamite(m): 11:42am On Oct 31, 2013
carefreewannabe: BTW:
Next time I ovulate, I will take it as an excuse to sleep around!
Women ovulate for a week each month. In this week they are hotter and find men more attractive (BIOLOGY), this is a good excuse to sleep around with multiple men. It's nature, they can' help it grin

Men, if a woman cheats, it's because she was ovulating, she can't help it, kindly excuse. wink

Trust me, you will not waste that egg, girl.

You will not risk it on a loser or a flight risk, you will look for a provider and you will try your best to make sure he knows he is responsible and has responsibilities.

Nature is not politically correct!

Nature is a "would be", not a "should have".

bukatyne:

My Dear,

Continue arguing against science and think it will relieve you of your objections.
Re: Is Cheating Normal For Men? by bukatyne(f): 11:45am On Oct 31, 2013
carefreewannabe:

I wish every Nigerian woman could come to Europe if only for a while and compare Nigerian men to the folks here lipsrsealed
I don't think, our Nigerian ladies would ever again be able to respect this certain kind of Nigerian men and would eventually see what BS they talk

Carefreewannabe,

Most Nigerian women are as bleeped up as the men!

Read NL through and through to see that most women think cheating is normal and the cure is red pants and black bras grin

Afteral, it is women who trained most men to see cheating as normal.

Like I say, there is every man for every woman.
Re: Is Cheating Normal For Men? by Nobody: 11:46am On Oct 31, 2013
Sagamite:

Yep, cultural differences are huge. I never said otherwise.

But the huge difference is by no means proof that men of other cultures don't cheat or have the propensity to cheat.

I am sure I have not put up any defence for or against character and attitude so far, so I wonder how you came about my "implication".

Emotional, intellectual and religious factors tend to play an inferior part and succumb to natural urges all around the world. Especially when the natural urges he is being offered. Man-made rules are inferior to nature-made rules.

That is why Sagamite is a realist on all his approach in life. I am not a "should have" person, I am a "would be" person. I live my life managing the risk of "would be" rather than living in the fantasy land of "should have". That is why I am a very happy and fulfilled person.

I never said all men are controlled by their joystick. I proffered that men leave the early nurturing to the mother (not later nurturing) and provide the resources required for nurturing. There is enough time to bond with a child and still have time to satisfy polygamous urges. Many men do this.

Yes, of course I agree with you. Many men desire a family so they have an opportunity to provide for and protect their offspring. It is a perfectly natural urge to most men. The ones that tend to not do this are the ones who have judged they cannot get the resources to provide and protect and those that are emotionally fcked up.

That said, men desire to have a family does not mean the model they desire is monogamy. Most men naturally prefer polygamy, it is social conditioning and enforcement that makes them take a monogamous marriage. When Mohammed had the chance, he quickly cemented the opportunity to be entitled to 4.

Yes, the monogamous model is the best option for the child. But definitely not the best option for the father and even most mothers after she feels the father has fulfilled his job of raising the child. If she still had the looks, she would move to the next after the offspring are independent but by then options are extremely limited and risky.

Please show me the homosexual animals. Maybe I am not educated enough to have seen them. grin

You always talk like monogamy is a bad choice. It IS for YOU BUT not for every men! MANY men enjoy monogamy. Nothing good comes out of sleeping with different partners at the same time.

You really think that once a woman hits 30, she can't be attractive anymore? grin I know many 30+ women who are more attractive than Girls in their 20s. Apart from that, even if you are 30, 40 or 50, there will always be much older men, for whom you are Young so cut it please. It doesn't make sense wink

The sexual drive is a strong force, I agree but intellect is either! For some of us at least!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aiT2OSAbogw
Re: Is Cheating Normal For Men? by bukatyne(f): 11:47am On Oct 31, 2013
Sagamite:
Continue arguing against science and think it will relieve you of your objections.

Are you a Christian? If no, we are not on the same level and you cannot understand me how I cannot understand that 'men are polygamous in nature' when God never said so.

If yes, then there is a serious problem somewhere
Re: Is Cheating Normal For Men? by Nobody: 11:49am On Oct 31, 2013
Sagamite:

Trust me, you will not waste that egg, girl.

You will not risk it on a loser or a flight risk, you will look for a provider and you will try your best to make sure he knows he is responsible and has responsibilities.

Nature is not politically correct!

Nature is a "would be", not a "should have".

I DON'T HAVE TO!
ever heard of birth control pills? The human kind has developed further than that! I can give in to my sexual urges that are very strong for a week once a month without wasting my eggs grin I have more than my natural instincts, a brain that works very fast tongue
Re: Is Cheating Normal For Men? by Nobody: 11:50am On Oct 31, 2013
bukatyne:

Carefreewannabe,

Most Nigerian women are as bleeped up as the men!

Read NL through and through to see that most women think cheating is normal and the cure is red pants and black bras grin

Afteral, it is women who trained most men to see cheating as normal.

Like I say, there is every man for every woman.

You are right!
Re: Is Cheating Normal For Men? by Sagamite(m): 11:52am On Oct 31, 2013
carefreewannabe:

You always talk like monogamy is a bad choice. It IS for YOU BUT not for every men! MANY men enjoy monogamy. Nothing good comes out of sleeping with different partners at the same time.

You really think that once a woman hits 30, she can't be attractive anymore? grin I know many 30+ women who are more attractive than Girls in their 20s. Apart from that, even if you are 30, 40 or 50, there will always be much older men, for whom you are Young so cut it please. It doesn't make sense wink

The sexual drive is a strong force, I agree but intellect is either! For some of us at least!

Now you have chosen to employ sophism against me?

- Where have I ever stated monogamy is a bad choice?

- Where have I ever said all women over 30 cannot be attractive?

Because I state polygamy makes most men happy "implies" (according to your impliyifications) that monogamy is bad?

I don't think women over 30 can be fine but I would open a thread about such?

https://www.nairaland.com/1119730/seriously-hot-older-women-40

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Happy 5yrs Anniversary To Us( SEE PHOTOS) / Pastor Dad Bonds With Daughter's Son Had Outside Wedlock After Criticizing Her / Why Do Most Nigerian Men Change Towards Their Wives After Having Kids

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 156
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.