Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,200,203 members, 7,974,054 topics. Date: Sunday, 13 October 2024 at 02:42 PM

Is Cheating Normal For Men? - Family (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Is Cheating Normal For Men? (26481 Views)

MY BROTHER IS Cheating On His Wife / Help!!!my Dad Is Cheating On My Mum / Is It Normal For A Woman To Shout At Her Husband? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is Cheating Normal For Men? by Sagamite(m): 9:54am On Oct 30, 2013
soul_glo:
Well you wouldn't know because you can only go by what is your standard. What has been taught to you. I am in my 30's and I look better than I did in my 20s. I feel better than I did in my 20's. I am definitely much more comfortable with me as a sexual being. I am more knowledgeable of the world now than when I was in my 20's so you are not the one that will tell me A WOMAN how men react to me. You would not know now would you because you are not a woman.

Keep deceiving yourself that you look better in your 30s than you look in your 20s.

I can only believe that if you are telling me you were butt-ugly in your 20s and decided to do something about it in your 30s. If that is the case, you missed the opportunity to hit your aesthetic potential because nature has evolved for women to be at their aesthetic peak in their late teens and twenties. You can't disprove nature with your fantasy desires.

As that late/delayed achievement is likely the case, you sure are below my standards.

If your definition of your looks is "I am more knowledgeable of the world now than when I was in my 20's", damn right, I sure wouldn't be one of the men reacting to you.

Me and Lil' Saggy react to booobs, backside, face and figure drizzled with nice personality. Those 4 are synonymous with youth, not over-the-hill, my-time-don-pass self-confidence.

soul_glo:
The other part of your post confirms what I was saying about Nigerian men having the mentality of baby daddies. And since we are speaking of Nigerian men have you seen what the average 40 year old Nigerian man looks like? Please.

Cut the crap!

And those ugly Nigerian men struggle to get women? grin grin grin grin grin

Men's main mode of attraction is not looks, so whether they are ugly is of less importance than if a woman is ugly. You yourself would bite off your hand to have a chance to date these 40 year old Nigerian men that do not look like Tyson Beckford, so don't think it is Sagamite you can bring such argument to.

https://www.nairaland.com/1463544/guys-no-right-choosy/8#18579133

Sorry, welcome to real life. Nature is not politically correct. That na Oyinbo man-made concept.

soul_glo:
The same grace that men who have been raised with very high standards, those who choose not to reduce themselves to Hot dogs is the same grace that many women raised with similar values apply when faced with situations like these. In Nigerian culture it is pounded into a woman that not being promiscuous is a virtue. It is not the same for most Nigerian men. Many women who choose to not cheat do not cheat because they were raised to take pride in not being sluttish. It's part of what defines respecting your self. Being respectable. Nigerian men for the most part are not taught that but ignorance of that does not make you guiltless. What sort of logic is that. I know many Nigerian families were men with that sort of behavior are frowned on. It is virtually unheard of that one of them is carrying on with a woman who is not his wife or that he is paying young girls to sleep with him. This is some people's reality Sagamite. You will refuse to believe it because it is foreign to you. You simply don't know better. You honestly think that the age thing applies to only women.

Continue deceiving yourself (and simultaneously psychologically consoling yourself) that those men you described do not cheat? grin grin grin grin grin grin

Na Sagamite you want to use moronic "real man" training words to convince? grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

*Saga imitates in a high pitch tone* "Oh, men that don't cheat have been raised to high standards", "A real man worships the floor his woman walks on", "A man is not mature until he can appreciate his wife when she has doubled in size and her bre-ast is droopy"

Cut the crap, woman. I am not a real man. You will need to find a more logical approach and explanation to argue with me. Men cheating has little to do with being raised in high standards. Many men raised in high standards cheat. I have seen them.

soul_glo:
Keep thinking that until you are 40 and have driven away the woman of your youth with your immaturity. That is when you will understand that paying for sex every night becomes old even for men. People like you don't face reality until reality faces them. How many Nigerian men here in the states act the fool and then in their 50's run back to Nigeria and gets a sharp young girl who comes to the US and plays them like a fiddle. If it was so glorious being an irresponsible ho they would have no problem picking up an accomplished young vibrant woman with options here in the states even with their history. They cannot because they are just not worthy of that kind of woman. They are either left with a desperate woman or a too young woman that they hope they can control. What happens after a few years in the US. When she starts to grow into a woman and see that this thing that imported her is really not even in her league. They live separate lives. But she is much younger and she will live her life. Do you really believe that a man like this has a better chance at happily ever after than a man who nurtured his marriage and put his family first? Sure such a man can fall from grace. He is only human. But if his heart is in the right place like it should he will keep his marriage as much as his wife keeps it. Even you cannot say that a man who treated his wife like a sack to deposit his STDs has the same chances at having a faithful wife by his side in his old age. Players will play but lets see how much playing you can do once you clock 40. You're living in a fools paradise.

shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

Someone please marry me now!

HELP! HELP! HELP!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qOgT9Ifw6Io

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Cut the crap, woman! You should be the one terrified about not getting anyone as you get older, not me. Worse still when looks is not your strongest point and many men are not into women in their 30s with "knowledge". grin

Nature is not politically correct and I am not a mugu real man, so don't be using lame arguments with me.

Luckily I can say I have never paid for sex. ......................Except you count the financial demands and expectations of a typical Naija girl as paying for sex. grin grin grin grin grin Yes, I admit doing that in the past when I was younger, but now that my interest in Naija girls is virtually non-existent, my bank account is a bit more healthy. grin

There are a significant number of women into older men. So it is common to see older men with younger women. The reverse is odd. When I hit 60, then I would start worrying about your "advice". grin

Fck your happily ever after. I don't need a woman to "share" (oops, another real man word grin) my life with me to be happy. That is a concept for women. To me, it is merely a bonus if a perfect one is found, which is like finding a needle in a haystack and still having your fingers crossed for close to 50 years that it remains like that.

Actually, I suspect generously "sharing" my life with many women is what would make me live happily ever after. cheesy grin grin grin

"a man who nurtured his marriage and put his family first ..........." Please don't make me vomit. Cut this "real man" training crap you are espousing. This is Sagamite! You can't be using some moronic euphemistic adjectives, adverbs and verbs to influence me. Find a mugu man to train.

A man can perfectly bone all the fine girls on Earth till he is old, make some serious dough while at it, live it till late before he gets married to a young, sizzling hot babe and still live a far more fantastic life than the foool that married in his 20s, starting a life of unnatural & boring monogamy without experiencing the world/variety enough and "nurturing" his marriage only for her to leave with half of his worth because she can prove she was with him before he made it. Then the mugu "real man" would sit like a bitter mugu because he invested his moronic life and got nothing for it. But he was "responsible" sha (according to his real-man trainers). grin grin grin grin grin grin

https://www.nairaland.com/958447/many-married-men-unhappy/7#11087793
Re: Is Cheating Normal For Men? by Sagamite(m): 10:06am On Oct 30, 2013
mayten30: Checking the comments of some men on this thread i see how some parents have added to the problem in the society it shows that some people lack moral standards,their parents did not teach them that they should think with their brain and not with their dick!!!or may be their parents even taught them but they just turned their back to the moral standards given to them,finding stupid excuse for cheating,i look at some men and laugh they think their wife is not cheating because of her looks or her age not knowing that a wife that do not cheat did that because she does not want to because she knows is very wrong and not because she feels she is old or because of her looks,there are many guys out-there that it is even married women that they even run after,go to to the internet,read magazines and so on visit sexuality section on nairaland u will see many guys always asking for sugar mummies and so on,so a wife that do not cheat do that because she does not want to cheat on her husband and not that she does not have an opportunity like some men are claiming here,i think when some married women tell their husband how many men ask them for a date weekly despite being married may be by that time they will know their wife was not cheating because they think with their brain and not with their vagina and not because of something else!!!!a GOD fearing man or woman should not cheat no matter what happens in the marriage,some people also think that when a married man does not cheat it means he is happy in the marriage,that is a big lie!!some men are not happy in a marriage but they still refused to cheat because they have the fear of GOD,man or woman wey go cheat go cheat if you like give him or her 20 rounds of sex every day that will not stop him or her,once the moral standards of a man or woman vanishes cheating will be in their blood and nothing can stop it except GOD.

What is wrong with you women?

Can you all come here and give this "real man" a pat on the back asap.

He is pleading and desperate for one and you are all acting so stingy. grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Is Cheating Normal For Men? by Nobody: 10:18am On Oct 30, 2013
Sagamite:

What is wrong with you women?

Can you all come here and give this "real man" a pat on the back asap.

He is pleading and desperate for one and you are all acting so stingy. grin grin grin grin grin
the truth is bitter ba?oniranu!!!and when they say men should stand up you too go wan stand up right?now i know why they say age is just a number!!!you just old you no get brain at all!because a head is big does not mean a brain is active!!ur head just big but no brain to find.
Re: Is Cheating Normal For Men? by Sagamite(m): 10:22am On Oct 30, 2013
mayten30: the truth is bitter ba?oniranu!!!and when they say men should stand up you too go wan stand up right?now i know why they say age is just a number!!!you just old you no get brain at all!because a head is big does not mean a brain is active!!ur head just big but no brain to find.

You are a person!

Shut up and continue pleading for women to affirm you. grin grin grin grin grin

A cretin that wants to claim women are angels that are considerate is too dumb to be talking about women. grin

Abeg, someone give him a pat on the back before he gets depression. grin
Re: Is Cheating Normal For Men? by Nobody: 10:29am On Oct 30, 2013
Sagamite:

You are a person!

A cretin that wants to claim women are angels that are considerate is too dumb to be talking about women. grin

yes of course my mum taught me that women are angels and they should be treated with respect!!so if ur own mother taught u to be cruel to women and treat them like dogs then no problem!!.,i pity ur wife and children that is if you have any though!!m

2 Likes

Re: Is Cheating Normal For Men? by Nobody: 10:43am On Oct 30, 2013
* Cheating is abnormal for both sex

Some Reasons men give for cheating

* Wife use sex as a punishment tool

* Wife is always tired because of collar job

* Wife doesn't like sex .... Ermm I wonder why she got married

In all these couplles are to meet each other at mid way. I have had opportunity to counsel women that husband didn't sleep with for three and a half years, ladies that told me they have been punishing their husband with sex for 6months etc
How do they expect them to cope after enjoying such freedom for long only to be starved.
Nairalanders don't get me wrong before we judge we should actually dig into why this is happening and I condem no matter what is happening infidelity in marriage.

undecided
Re: Is Cheating Normal For Men? by Sagamite(m): 10:43am On Oct 30, 2013
mayten30: yes of course my mum taught me that women are angels and they should be treated with respect!!so if ur own mother taught u to be cruel to women and treat them like dogs then no problem!!.,i pity ur wife and children that is if you have any though!!m

Ehen!

A perfectly trained real man mugu! grin grin grin grin grin

https://www.nairaland.com/1433735/ladies-attitude-when-breaking-up/1#18058258

I doubt your mum loves you as much as she loves her feminism.

I don't pity your wife, she has hit jackpot. grin She has found a professionally-trained mugu to walk all over and when she does, he would express his gratitude and give her praises. grin I pity your moronic self.

The day she finds an Alpha Male who would tell what to do, you will be raising kids that are not yours. grin So I pity "your" children because they might not be living with their biological parents.
Re: Is Cheating Normal For Men? by Nobody: 10:49am On Oct 30, 2013
* Cheating is abnormal for both sex

Some Reasons men give for cheating

* Wife use sex as a punishment tool

* Wife is always tired because of collar job

* Wife doesn't like sex .... Ermm I wonder why she got married

In all these couples are to meet each other mid way. I have had opportunity to counsel women that husband didn't sleep with for three and a half years, ladies that told me they have been punishing their husband with sex for 6months etc
How do they expect them to cope after enjoying such freedom for long only to be starved.
Nairalanders don't get me wrong before we judge we should actually dig into why this is happening and I condem no matter what is happening infidelity in marriage.

undecided
Re: Is Cheating Normal For Men? by Nobody: 10:53am On Oct 30, 2013
Sagamite:

Ehen!

A perfectly trained real man mugu! grin grin grin grin grin

https://www.nairaland.com/1433735/ladies-attitude-when-breaking-up/1#18058258

I doubt your mum loves you as much as she loves her feminism.

I don't pity your wife, she has hit jackpot. grin She has found a professional mugu to walk all over and when she does, he would express his gratitude and give her praises. grin I pity your moronic self.

The day she finds an Alpha Male who would tell what to do, you will be raising kids that are not yours. grin So I pity "your" children because they might not be living with their biological parents.
so because a man does not cheat on his wife now makes him mugu?or a man does not cheat on his gf now makes him a mugu?hmmmm i hope my fellow youths out-there are seeing what our so called old men are saying with their mouth,can u imagine he is even promoting cheating and he is even proud to say it!!!like i said before i don't pray any woman in this world to meet men like you because any woman that does has just signed a contract with big doom!!!
Re: Is Cheating Normal For Men? by Sagamite(m): 10:56am On Oct 30, 2013
mayten30: so because a man does not cheat on his wife now makes him mugu?or a man does not cheat on his gf now makes him a mugu?hmmmm i hope my fellow youths out-there are seeing what our so called old men are saying with their mouth,can u imagine he is even promoting cheating and he is even proud to say it!!!like i said before i don't pray any woman in this world to meet men like you because any woman that does has just signed a contract with big doom!!!

No.

A man is a mugu when he argues that women are Angels. That women are nice, considerate and basically faultless.

Only a person argues that. A person would also not realise I have not even mentioned anything about men cheating. I have only focused on his arguments about women. That is a mark of a pure person!

If women are so nice, they would not hate each other so much.
Re: Is Cheating Normal For Men? by Nobody: 11:01am On Oct 30, 2013
Sagamite:

No.

A man is a mugu when he argues that women are Angels. That women are nice, considerate and basically faultless.

Only a person argues that. A person would also not realise I have not even mentioned anything about men cheating. I have only focused on his arguments about women. That is a mark of a pure person!

If women are so nice, they would not hate each other so much.
oga abeg leave road make real men contribute jare,i want to listen to the true real married men and not babies!!i want to listen to the contribution of the real men and not babies,contribution wey make sense,contribution that is positive and we youth can learn from and not contribution from one old senseless man!!if i be ur pikin i for don use bomb blow ur head off!!!agbaya!!!!!!lol
And am sure u sef go dey pray make ur daughter marry good man whereas you the papa sef is nothing good to write about that is even if u have daughter and even if you have you might even be sleeping with her because its obvious you think with ur dick and not ur brain,so ur dick goes into any thing under skirt!!oniranu somebody.

2 Likes

Re: Is Cheating Normal For Men? by mkoabiola: 11:02am On Oct 30, 2013
Y E S
Re: Is Cheating Normal For Men? by Sagamite(m): 11:06am On Oct 30, 2013
mayten30: oga abeg leave road make real men contribute jare,i want to listen to the true real married men and not babies!!i want to listen to the contribution of the real men and not babies,contribution wey make sense,contribution that is positive and we youth can learn from and not contribution from one old senseless man!!if i be ur pikin i for don use bomb blow ur head off!!!agbaya!!!!!!lol

Leave road for mugus like you to beg for a pat on the back? grin

REAL MAN!

Professional mugu accolade! grin

mayten30:
And am sure u sef go dey pray make ur daughter marry good man whereas you the papa sef is nothing good to write about that is even if u have daughter and even if you have you might even be sleeping with her because its obvious you think with ur dick and not ur brain,so ur dick goes into any thing under skirt!!oniranu somebody.

person, stop stipulating what your father did to you and your sisters.

It is not normal as you think, it is called abuse. undecided
Re: Is Cheating Normal For Men? by Nobody: 11:10am On Oct 30, 2013
Sagamite:

You are a person!

some people just come here and post rubbish in the hope that a nairaland lady will pity them and give them some meat to eat.....not realising that they wont even smell or see the colour of their pant.

girls come here and complain but at the end they will still give it to guys who are bold enough to say and act how they feel and not what the girls themselves want to hear............don't argue with guys like that bro...they are still wet behind the ears....what guys like us should do is help them keep their "angelic" girlfriends wet between the legs......stop trying to change them they have their purpose

I care about girls that I care about....saying anything otherwise will be a lie....but then let the guys like him do the paying for the ones you don't care about while you do the greasing....some has to be the mechanic...someone has to be the one to put the key in the ignition....I don't care about who bought the car

if I cared about all the girls in my life you think I will have 1 naira in the bank for her to even sing whether na one naaaaaaaira?

no sir, if I did that I would always be broke,...I"ll never have no daughterfukcing indo to smoke!
Re: Is Cheating Normal For Men? by Nobody: 11:12am On Oct 30, 2013
Sagamite:

Leave road for mugus like you to beg for a pat on the back? grin

REAL MAN!

Professional mugu accolade! grin

person, stop stipulating what your father did to you and your sisters.

It is not normal as you think, it is called abuse. undecided
exactly!!!that is what you did to your daughter!!!!*and am sure your son will grow up to be like his dad!!wow what an awful generation that will be,a generation from a man that has dick brain.
Re: Is Cheating Normal For Men? by Nobody: 11:15am On Oct 30, 2013
rigormortis:

some people just come here and post rubbish in the hope that a nairaland lady will pity them and give them some meat to eat.....not realising that they wont even smell or see the colour of their pant.

girls come here and complain but at the end they will still give it to guys who are bold enough to say and act how they feel and not what the girls themselves want to hear............don't argue with guys like that bro...they are still wet behind the ears....what guys like us should do is help them keep their "angelic" girlfriends wet between the legs......stop trying to change them they have their purpose

I care about girls that I care about....saying anything otherwise will be a lie....but then let the guys like him do the paying for the ones you don't care about while you do the greasing....some has to be the mechanic...someone has to be the one to put the key in the ignition....I don't care about who bought the car

if I cared about all the girls in my life you think I will have 1 naira in the bank for her to even sing whether na one naaaaaaaira?

no sir, if I did that I would always be broke,...I"ll never have no daughterfukcing indo to smoke!
why won't u guys like each other?una be the same thing nah,wife beaters,cheating husband,molesting ur own daughters,sleep with prostitutes 24/7 u don't have time for ur wife,you cannot give ur wife 5 naira but you are ready to pay 30k on ur slut!.
Re: Is Cheating Normal For Men? by Sagamite(m): 11:15am On Oct 30, 2013
rigormortis:

Abi! grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Don't mind the moronic person! grin

Just look at his profile and see the list of people he is following. grin grin grin grin grin

The mugu is literally begging for girls to like him. grin grin grin And you are guaranteed they would not give him shyt but he will only make a lot of friends. grin

Well said on the bolded. You are not a real man. No one has made you a professional mugu. grin
Re: Is Cheating Normal For Men? by Sagamite(m): 11:18am On Oct 30, 2013
mayten30: exactly!!!that is what you did to your daughter!!!!*and am sure your son will grow up to be like his dad!!wow what an awful generation that will be,a generation from a man that has dick brain.

You are a pure person!

Call the police on your Dad. Even in Nigeria he would be arrested for that.

Since you already said your mother does not love you, then I am sure she will not be helping you. grin

mayten30: why won't u guys like each other?una be the same thing nah,wife beaters,cheating husband,molesting ur own daughters,sleep with prostitutes 24/7 u don't have time for ur wife,you cannot give ur wife 5 naira but you are ready to pay 30k on ur slut!.

Are these some of the things you dad did to your mum that is paining you so much and you have become anti-man and pro-woman? grin
Re: Is Cheating Normal For Men? by Nobody: 11:20am On Oct 30, 2013
Sagamite:

Abi! grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Don't mind the moronic person! grin

Just look at his profile and see the list of people he is following. grin grin grin grin grin

The mugu is literally begging for girls to like him. grin grin grin And you are guaranteed they would not give him shyt but he will only make a lot of friends. grin

Well said on the bolded. You are not a real man. No one has made you a professional mugu. grin
hahaha mumu so when people follow me its now a crime to follow back?check my followers and check people am following if they are not the same,well i don't have time to argue with u,this is a faceless forum nah so anyone can just come and say anything they like nah,but we know them behind the forum,we know their real life scene!!!

1 Like

solidhomes: Please I need to know if I am living in a fool's world. I've been told severally not to bother myself about a cheating husband because it is very normal men to cheat, but I never seem to be able to bear it when I find out my hubby has been having an extra-marital affair. I have tried to talk myself out of feeling very bad but it has never worked for me. Is expecting total faithfulness from one's hubby too much to ask for? And if it is, I need to know practical ways to get over the feeling of hurt and betrayal. Or better, tips to lock up every feeling inside of me and just relate with him like a roommate whom I just owe some duties.
just do your thing nd don't try and find answers to everything, dnt search his fone or monitor his movement, that way u will save ur heart cos I'm sure urnt ready to walk away,wat u dnt know dsnt affect to u,let him just use cd with you so u dnt get infected+pray pray pray.Believe me talking to him wnt make him change anyway.......Most men cheat anyway, very few are faithful
Re: Is Cheating Normal For Men? by Sagamite(m): 11:23am On Oct 30, 2013
mayten30: hahaha mumu so when people follow me its now a crime to follow back?check my followers and check people am following if they are not the same,well i don't have time to argue with u,this is a faceless forum nah so anyone can just come and say anything they like nah,but we know them behind the forum,we know their real life scene!!!

You are hor-ny and desperate?

You will not get anything. You will only work hard and get a pat on the back for being a real man. grin
Re: Is Cheating Normal For Men? by Nobody: 11:26am On Oct 30, 2013
Sagamite:

You are hor-ny and desperate?

You will not get anything. You will only work hard and get a pat on the back for being a real man. grin
sighs!!!dem no dey beg poo to smell,no matter how hard you talk to a mad man he will never understand,i can see that men like you are not willing to stop ur bad way of life until life teaches u a big lesson,am done exchanging words with u!have somethings to do at the studio!!.
Re: Is Cheating Normal For Men? by Sagamite(m): 11:53am On Oct 30, 2013
mayten30: sighs!!!dem no dey beg poo to smell,no matter how hard you talk to a mad man he will never understand,i can see that men like you are not willing to stop ur bad way of life until life teaches u a big lesson,am done exchanging words with u!have somethings to do at the studio!!.

They can't force fucktards to be stuupid.

Is you saying "studio" another desperate attempt to look cool to girls? grin
Re: Is Cheating Normal For Men? by Stunner1(f): 12:59pm On Oct 30, 2013
i thank God for the kind of man he gave me... Loving,Faithful n so much moreeeeeekiss kiss kiss.... I Love U Andre grin
Re: Is Cheating Normal For Men? by bjhere2009(m): 1:31pm On Oct 30, 2013
If man cheats..it's not taboo, but woman cheat...na die be dat grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Is Cheating Normal For Men? by bukatyne(f): 1:37pm On Oct 30, 2013
baby_123:

Honestly i wanted to respond. That comment was too childish to comprehend. It is a baby's fault that you are a cheat. I bet if she couldnt have the baby you would cheat because she cant have kids. "Everyone is starving me of attention. i, the baby in need of desperate attention. So i must cheat. at least i love her enough to wear condo*m to cheat, this cheating she led me to". hahahaaha. This is somebody's father o. grin grin grin

As in eh, the yard of marriageable material of some men is so low that I wonder if it would sew an handkerchief!
Re: Is Cheating Normal For Men? by soulglo: 3:12pm On Oct 30, 2013
Sagamite:

Keep deceiving yourself that you look better in your 30s than you look in your 20s.

I can only believe that if you are telling me you were butt-ugly in your 20s and decided to do something about it in your 30s. If that is the case, you missed the opportunity to hit your aesthetic potential because nature has evolved for women to be at their aesthetic peak in their late teens and twenties. You can't disprove nature with your fantasy desires.

As that late/delayed achievement is likely the case, you sure are below my standards.

If your definition of your looks is "I am more knowledgeable of the world now than when I was in my 20's", damn right, I sure wouldn't be one of the men reacting to you.

Me and Lil' Saggy react to booobs, backside, face and figure drizzled with nice personality. Those 4 are synonymous with youth, not over-the-hill, my-time-don-pass self-confidence.

Cut the crap!

And those ugly Nigerian men struggle to get women? grin grin grin grin grin

Men's main mode of attraction is not looks, so whether they are ugly is of less importance than if a woman is ugly. You yourself would bite off your hand to have a chance to date these 40 year old Nigerian men that do not look like Tyson Beckford, so don't think it is Sagamite you can bring such argument to.

https://www.nairaland.com/1463544/guys-no-right-choosy/8#18579133

Sorry, welcome to real life. Nature is not politically correct. That na Oyinbo man-made concept.

Continue deceiving yourself (and simultaneously psychologically consoling yourself) that those men you described do not cheat? grin grin grin grin grin grin

Na Sagamite you want to use moronic "real man" training words to convince? grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

*Saga imitates in a high pitch tone* "Oh, men that don't cheat have been raised to high standards", "A real man worships the floor his woman walks on", "A man is not mature until he can appreciate his wife when she has doubled in size and her bre-ast is droopy"

Cut the crap, woman. I am not a real man. You will need to find a more logical approach and explanation to argue with me. Men cheating has little to do with being raised in high standards. Many men raised in high standards cheat. I have seen them.

shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

Someone please marry me now!

HELP! HELP! HELP!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qOgT9Ifw6Io

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Cut the crap, woman! You should be the one terrified about not getting anyone as you get older, not me. Worse still when looks is not your strongest point and many men are not into women in their 30s with "knowledge". grin

Nature is not politically correct and I am not a mugu real man, so don't be using lame arguments with me.

Luckily I can say I have never paid for sex. ......................Except you count the financial demands and expectations of a typical Naija girl as paying for sex. grin grin grin grin grin Yes, I admit doing that in the past when I was younger, but now that my interest in Naija girls is virtually non-existent, my bank account is a bit more healthy. grin

There are a significant number of women into older men. So it is common to see older men with younger women. The reverse is odd. When I hit 60, then I would start worrying about your "advice". grin

Fck your happily ever after. I don't need a woman to "share" (oops, another real man word grin) my life with me to be happy. That is a concept for women. To me, it is merely a bonus if a perfect one is found, which is like finding a needle in a haystack and still having your fingers crossed for close to 50 years that it remains like that.

Actually, I suspect generously "sharing" my life with many women is what would make me live happily ever after. cheesy grin grin grin

"a man who nurtured his marriage and put his family first ..........." Please don't make me vomit. Cut this "real man" training crap you are espousing. This is Sagamite! You can't be using some moronic euphemistic adjectives, adverbs and verbs to influence me. Find a mugu man to train.

A man can perfectly bone all the fine girls on Earth till he is old, make some serious dough while at it, live it till late before he gets married to a young, sizzling hot babe and still live a far more fantastic life than the foool that married in his 20s, starting a life of unnatural & boring monogamy without experiencing the world/variety enough and "nurturing" his marriage only for her to leave with half of his worth because she can prove she was with him before he made it. Then the mugu "real man" would sit like a bitter mugu because he invested his moronic life and got nothing for it. But he was "responsible" sha (according to his real-man trainers). grin grin grin grin grin grin

https://www.nairaland.com/958447/many-married-men-unhappy/7#11087793

Some woman really mucked you up. You are angry and sad. Poor thing.

1 Like

Re: Is Cheating Normal For Men? by Sagamite(m): 3:21pm On Oct 30, 2013
soul_glo:
Some woman really mucked you up. You are angry and sad. Poor thing.

Awww!

So the next move is to attack my masculinity? grin

You are wrong. No, it is not just one woman that mucked be up, it is 113 women that mucked me up.

They all boned me and left me high and dry. grin

I am so angry and sad people are just using me to satisfy their sexual pleasure. angry
Re: Is Cheating Normal For Men? by coogar: 3:30pm On Oct 30, 2013
pro01: By the way, this goes to men. The more faithful you are to one woman (wife or girlfriend), the more likely you are to be cheated on, believe it or not. I can probably explain the dynamic behind that, but I'd leave that for another day. Suffice it to say, however, that faithful men are essentially predictable men. Unfortunately, almost every woman is wired to dishonour predictable men.

No-nonsense husbands who refresh themselves with periodic trysts (while maintaining a strict leash on their wives) seldom suffer the indignity of being cuckolded.

[img]http://.net/i/504.gif[/img]
Re: Is Cheating Normal For Men? by Sagamite(m): 3:32pm On Oct 30, 2013
Dictionary definition of "Normal":

1. usual; regular; common; typical: the normal way of doing it ; the normal level
2. constituting a standard

So, Yes, it is normal for men to cheat.

Why is it "normal"?
- Evolutionarily, they are built to seek sleeping with as many partners as possible, not stick with monogamy.

- Empirically, majority of them do cheat all around the world.

- Culturally, in majority of the world it is accepted and they are expected to cheat.

So when they cheat, they are responding normally as expected of men. So, it is usual, regular, common, typical and arguably the world's (and Nigeria's) standard.

People need to answer the question that was posted not another one they conjured up in their head.

If you go for an anthropology exam and they exam question asks you: "Is American culture the World's dominant and international-boundary lines cultural export"?

And you start saying things like:

- America is interfering with other countries government.
- America is bombing Muslims.
- Americans don't know anything about Geography.
- American culture is bad.
- etc.

You will fail!
Re: Is Cheating Normal For Men? by Nobody: 3:34pm On Oct 30, 2013
Sagamite:

Awww!

So the next move is to attack my masculinity? grin

You are wrong. No, it is not just one woman that mucked be up, it is 113 women that mucked me up.

They all boned me and left me high and dry. grin

I am so angry and sad people are just using me to satisfy their sexual pleasure. angry

do you wonder why.....when a guy doesn't hide the truth and speak his mind, some girls open their mouth and attack him in public, then sneak into his room at night and then open their blouse sit on youknowwhat and attack him all night

there is a scientific explanation..........

its called the NICODEMUS effect

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Happy 5yrs Anniversary To Us( SEE PHOTOS) / Pastor Dad Bonds With Daughter's Son Had Outside Wedlock After Criticizing Her / Why Do Most Nigerian Men Change Towards Their Wives After Having Kids

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 150
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.