Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,180,346 members, 7,910,766 topics. Date: Sunday, 04 August 2024 at 04:15 PM

Alibaba.com Will Make You Poor - Business (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Alibaba.com Will Make You Poor (59407 Views)

Help! eBay.com And Alibaba.com Which One Is Reliable. / How Secure And Genuine Is It To Buys Things On Alibaba.com? / Has Any Nigerian Ever Imported Through Links From Alibaba.com? How Safe Is It? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Alibaba.com Will Make You Poor by Ibrochaka(m): 8:57pm On Nov 06, 2013
dav8id: Lol ur mats big oo. That price and the minimum order tag you see there Is fake, contact the supplier and get the real quotation. Also take your time and studies the importation thread well and be on the track.
thanks bro bt wat abt d prices on aliexpress are dey also mere quotation or d actual price?
Re: Alibaba.com Will Make You Poor by Nobody: 10:46pm On Nov 06, 2013
Dav8id, thumbs up buddy. We don officially settle. grin

anyways, customise business is cool and you could technically dropship these things if done with a properly built system.

I have a niche that I am targetting... Na NYSC dey hold man. Similar to this customise wrist band but never been done before.

Anyways, good luck to you bro as you make the holy ghost visit your business in Abuja.
Re: Alibaba.com Will Make You Poor by dav8id(m): 11:06pm On Nov 06, 2013
Ibrochaka: thanks bro bt wat abt d prices on aliexpress are dey also mere quotation or d actual price?
nope. Aliexp price tag are for sure ,though u can still bargain and get the seller reduce the price.
Re: Alibaba.com Will Make You Poor by dav8id(m): 11:07pm On Nov 06, 2013
2s£xy:
Dav8id, thumbs up buddy. We don officially settle. grin

anyways, customise business is cool and you could technically dropship these things if done with a properly built system.

I have a niche that I am targetting... Na NYSC dey hold man. Similar to this customise wrist band but never been done before.

Anyways, good luck to you bro as you make the holy ghost visit your business in Abuja.
na soooo my bro. Live at redeemed camp this friday to sunday.
Re: Alibaba.com Will Make You Poor by Ibrochaka(m): 8:40am On Nov 07, 2013
dav8id: nope. Aliexp price tag are for sure ,though u can still bargain and get the seller reduce the price.
thanks am very very greatful
Re: Alibaba.com Will Make You Poor by Amandobolt(m): 9:09am On Nov 07, 2013
gud morning Oga dav8id, pls what's de shipping fee if I order for one lot of those customized wristbands.
I just sent U a PM
Re: Alibaba.com Will Make You Poor by dav8id(m): 10:47am On Nov 07, 2013
Amando_bolt: gud morning Oga dav8id, pls what's de shipping fee if I order for one lot of those customized wristbands.
I just sent U a PM
i said it already, dont send me pm.cuz they dont get to me. Shipping fee depends
Re: Alibaba.com Will Make You Poor by dav8id(m): 10:48am On Nov 07, 2013
Amando_bolt: gud morning Oga dav8id, pls what's de shipping fee if I order for one lot of those customized wristbands.
I just sent U a PM
i said it already, dont send me pm.cuz they dont get to me. Shipping fee depends and can only decide by you and your supplier and also the shipping mean you want.++UNWARANTED QUESTION.
Re: Alibaba.com Will Make You Poor by samuelkingz(m): 12:27pm On Nov 07, 2013
@all and my senior mentor dav8id...tanks for the writeup so far but i hv some ques to ask... Wat is d sellin price for those customised wristwatch on alibaba...and at what is d sellin price of such here in nigeria? I want to venture into it in my school wen ASUU calls off d strike. And also d guy who wants to customise notebooks,cld u pls tell me hw to go abt it,i damm interested,cos they will move well in my school...hope to hear from u all soon..eshe ohh
Re: Alibaba.com Will Make You Poor by mayorall(m): 12:47pm On Nov 07, 2013
Boss. She had sent me a new art work. Very nice. Its now, student wise, school officials wise and politics wise. Now has :

Proudly uniosunite for students
Great Osunite for students
Osun state university for officials
Osun adara o , politically wise.

Written in italic.

Re: Alibaba.com Will Make You Poor by Ymodulus: 4:25pm On Nov 07, 2013
Re: Alibaba.com Will Make You Poor by Ymodulus: 4:26pm On Nov 07, 2013
@All always learn to bargain price with any seller on aliexpress or alibaba. see i found out that their price tag at times is just high you can beat it down. infact even the high dhl price can be beaten down.
Re: Alibaba.com Will Make You Poor by 9free(m): 3:54am On Nov 08, 2013
Oga david and mayorall, so na here una two hide dey runs things abi
I will never leave you, unless you properly put me through!!!!
Re: Alibaba.com Will Make You Poor by Charles545: 4:53am On Nov 08, 2013
Mr David and Co.thanks 2 u guys I've been following you and interesting. about the wrist band stuff..how long will d process take be4 the festive period.and how do I go about it on alibaba /aliexpress.thanks..
Re: Alibaba.com Will Make You Poor by karlxavier(m): 6:16am On Nov 08, 2013
I must say I'm highly interested in this... But I still want to know how am going to write proposals to get contracts. Thanks
Re: Alibaba.com Will Make You Poor by mayorall(m): 6:23am On Nov 08, 2013
9free: Oga david and mayorall, so na here una two hide dey runs things abi

Hmm boss. Na just customised wristband we they talk o.
Re: Alibaba.com Will Make You Poor by dav8id(m): 12:20pm On Nov 08, 2013
samuelkingz: @all and my senior mentor dav8id...tanks for the writeup so far but i hv some ques to ask... Wat is d sellin price for those customised wristwatch on alibaba...and at what is d sellin price of such here in nigeria? I want to venture into it in my school wen ASUU calls off d strike. And also d guy who wants to customise notebooks,cld u pls tell me hw to go abt it,i damm interested,cos they will move well in my school...hope to hear from u all soon..eshe ohh
the price depend on the design,color,material and artwork involved. Price range from N13 to N100. Surely any wristband that cost you N13 to N30 to import will surely sells at N100 here while wristband that cost you N40 to N50 to import, wil sell here at N150 and wristband that cost you N50 to N70 wil sell at N200 to N250 here in nigeria.
Re: Alibaba.com Will Make You Poor by dav8id(m): 12:29pm On Nov 08, 2013
karlxavier: I must say I'm highly interested in this... But I still want to know how am going to write proposals to get contracts. Thanks
[b][/b] friend in this our business nothing like proposal. Know your targeted client, show them some past artwork picture,u can get those sample picture from me. If they like it, u guys enter a deal, import and supply them. If you are targeting a politician. Just take a risk customized it with the politician picture, import 2 pcs sample. Many supplier can sent you free sample thru free shipping, send the sample to him or her through someone with little writeup and that should cycle on how people will appreciate the wristband if he can get it in bulk and share to people as a xmas gift. Best way to try this is start with your churce, ur school. Also people that are about to wed are also a targeted customers.cheesy
Re: Alibaba.com Will Make You Poor by dav8id(m): 12:35pm On Nov 08, 2013
Charles545: Mr David and Co.thanks 2 u guys I've been following you and interesting. about the wrist band stuff..how long will d process take be4 the festive period.and how do I go about it on alibaba /aliexpress.thanks..
[b][/b] the lead time and days depend. But you most know even the suppliers dont stock those wristband. Whenever you enter a deal with them, you most pay for the production and its your money that they will use for the production and that makes the lead time longer . Also note the wil first show a artwork sample 1st, if u are ok with the work then they continue with the production.
So lead time depend on order quantity. 500pcs to 1000pc maximum of 10days.

1 Like

Re: Alibaba.com Will Make You Poor by dav8id(m): 12:36pm On Nov 08, 2013
9free: Oga david and mayorall, so na here una two hide dey runs things abi
[b][/b]add me on whatsapp
Re: Alibaba.com Will Make You Poor by dav8id(m): 12:40pm On Nov 08, 2013
mayorall: Boss. She had sent me a new art work. Very nice. Its now, student wise, school officials wise and politics wise. Now has :

Proudly uniosunite for students
Great Osunite for students
Osun state university for officials
Osun adara o , politically wise.

Written in italic.
congrantulation...remember what i told you. Next order na u go bi Oga nah grin grin[b][/b]
Re: Alibaba.com Will Make You Poor by jdilight(m): 12:51pm On Nov 08, 2013
dav8id: All road lead to redeemed camp along keffi abuja road for holy gosh program.

when is the programme kicking off
Re: Alibaba.com Will Make You Poor by Gmanc(m): 1:59pm On Nov 08, 2013
dav8id: congrantulation...remember what i told you. Next order na u go bi Oga nah grin grin[b][/b]
Oga dav8id dnt forget to put ur boy wow
Re: Alibaba.com Will Make You Poor by YoungWiseCash: 2:16pm On Nov 08, 2013
nice work here. Kudos to everyone. Those that have already import, which shipping means did you use? And which one is reliable. I was intending to start with chrisvicmall as my shipping agent
Re: Alibaba.com Will Make You Poor by Iggyok(m): 3:40pm On Nov 08, 2013
Thank God 4 making me meet u.i must confess dat i've arrived after a long search on what 2 import.oga david pls link me,i want 2 import by next week
Re: Alibaba.com Will Make You Poor by Ymodulus: 4:09pm On Nov 08, 2013
Thanks OGA David.
these are nice tips.
While i am good at importing from aliexpress. i have never imported from alibaba because of the payment method. you know western union and T/T is risky.
So my question thus go.

1. How do you pay on alibaba?

2. How can i verify a supplier or company on alibaba?

Please these are my questions. thanks

1 Like

Re: Alibaba.com Will Make You Poor by dav8id(m): 6:00pm On Nov 08, 2013
jdilight:

lol bro, the programme already started since thursday but me no com go, fiver nach me for ground. Though bro go with my wristband grin
jdilight:

lol bro, the programme already started since thursday but me no com go, fiver nack me for ground. Though bro carry my product go

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Alibaba.com Will Make You Poor by dav8id(m): 6:03pm On Nov 08, 2013
Young-Wise-Cash:
nice work here. Kudos to everyone. Those that have already import, which shipping means did you use? And which one is reliable. I was intending to start with chrisvicmall as my shipping agent
cvm ,dhl,fedex and hk are all gud shipper. This item na custom friendly. Carry go
Re: Alibaba.com Will Make You Poor by YoungWiseCash: 6:59pm On Nov 08, 2013
dav8id: cvm ,dhl,fedex and hk are all gud shipper. This item na custom friendly. Carry go
thanks. But i mean the one that will be cheaper. Those the supplier offers free shipping or should should it be more better to use cvm?? Am curious to know so that i will be able to maximize my profit.
Re: Alibaba.com Will Make You Poor by perp(f): 7:31pm On Nov 08, 2013
Please can you send the link of your supplier to me at perp2jan@yahoo.com
Re: Alibaba.com Will Make You Poor by Ymodulus: 7:40pm On Nov 08, 2013
Re: Alibaba.com Will Make You Poor by dav8id(m): 9:08pm On Nov 08, 2013
Young-Wise-Cash:
thanks. But i mean the one that will be cheaper. Those the supplier offers free shipping or should should it be more better to use cvm?? Am curious to know so that i will be able to maximize my profit.
yeah they offer free shipping as well

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply)

Mike Adenuga Names A Street After Himself In Banana Island, Residents Kick / Pictures From Mike Adenuga`s Billion Naira Banana Island Estate / Man Spotted Hawking Crocodile In Port Harcourt Traffic (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.