Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,180,346 members, 7,910,769 topics. Date: Sunday, 04 August 2024 at 04:20 PM

Alibaba.com Will Make You Poor - Business (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Alibaba.com Will Make You Poor (59409 Views)

Help! eBay.com And Alibaba.com Which One Is Reliable. / How Secure And Genuine Is It To Buys Things On Alibaba.com? / Has Any Nigerian Ever Imported Through Links From Alibaba.com? How Safe Is It? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Alibaba.com Will Make You Poor by dav8id(m): 9:11pm On Nov 08, 2013
perp: Please can you send the link of your supplier to me at perp2jan@yahoo.com
www.do-it-yourself-alibaba.cn
Re: Alibaba.com Will Make You Poor by 9free(m): 3:21am On Nov 09, 2013
dav8id: [b][/b]add me on whatsapp
OK
Re: Alibaba.com Will Make You Poor by YoungWiseCash: 7:47am On Nov 09, 2013
@dav8id-- a supplier offers me a customized wrist bracelet @ $0.2/200pcs. She include the shipping with DHL and the total cost is $80. Is that profitable?
Re: Alibaba.com Will Make You Poor by mayorall(m): 7:55am On Nov 09, 2013
Young-Wise-Cash:
@dav8id-- a supplier offers me a customized wrist bracelet @ $0.2/200pcs. She include the shipping with DHL and the total cost is $80. Is that profitable?

Customised to your locality, Church,events.
Re: Alibaba.com Will Make You Poor by YoungWiseCash: 10:01am On Nov 09, 2013
mayorall:

Customised to your locality, Church,events.
its for my locality.
Re: Alibaba.com Will Make You Poor by Iggyok(m): 10:02am On Nov 09, 2013
Pls help me.how do i chat n negotiate wit a supplier,so dat i get a customised wristband urgently.
Re: Alibaba.com Will Make You Poor by mayorall(m): 10:07am On Nov 09, 2013
Iggyok: Pls help me.how do i chat n negotiate wit a supplier,so dat i get a customised wristband urgently.

Trademanager.
Re: Alibaba.com Will Make You Poor by mayorall(m): 10:09am On Nov 09, 2013
Young-Wise-Cash:
its for my locality.

Its cool. Make sure you gat a target with logo.
Re: Alibaba.com Will Make You Poor by YoungWiseCash: 12:44pm On Nov 09, 2013
some payment method are L/C and T/T. What the meaning?
Re: Alibaba.com Will Make You Poor by Ymodulus: 12:47pm On Nov 09, 2013
Young-Wise-Cash:
same problem i am having. the suplier told me to pay via T/T and you see i am scared of doing this. thats why am asking oga david the method of payment he uses.
Re: Alibaba.com Will Make You Poor by YoungWiseCash: 1:54pm On Nov 09, 2013
Ymodulus:
same problem i am having. the suplier told me to pay via T/T and you see i am scared of doing this. thats why am asking oga david the method of payment he uses.
whats the full meaning of L/C and T/T?
Re: Alibaba.com Will Make You Poor by YoungWiseCash: 1:55pm On Nov 09, 2013
mayorall:

Trademanager.
how do i download the app for trademanager
Re: Alibaba.com Will Make You Poor by mayorall(m): 2:04pm On Nov 09, 2013
Young-Wise-Cash:
how do i download the app for trademanager

Trademanager.alibaba.com
Re: Alibaba.com Will Make You Poor by YoungWiseCash: 3:57pm On Nov 09, 2013
mayorall:

Trademanager.alibaba.com
thanks
Re: Alibaba.com Will Make You Poor by bigx(m): 5:24pm On Nov 09, 2013
Young-Wise-Cash:

Letter of credit, telegraphic transfer.
Re: Alibaba.com Will Make You Poor by dav8id(m): 5:41pm On Nov 09, 2013
@mayorall thanks for the update.
@all there are some factors you most put in consideration b4 making a move. B4 then i want to salute those that take the bold step and starting making move without waiting for feedspoon.

1st, if you are asking a supplier to include ur logo to the wristband then you most know and ready to pay for mould fee and that fee is only once payment with the fact that anytime you want to order that same design,course the mould is already there. But when you'r order another different design with different logo, lol u go pay mould fee again.
But if you are ordering for a design without a logo but just test, then no need of mould fee.

2nd, we have silicone and slap wristband. Silicone are those soft rubber material while the slap are those thick rubber material made wristband.

3rd, size. If you dont knw what size to go for,then tell ur supplier u want regular size for adult.

4th..always bargain price in total .ie price of wrist band,shipping dhl ,mould fee. Wristband is always cheap when shipping with dhl.b4 u price the shipping cost ask ur supplier the kg of your goods.

5th. B4 you make any payment. Let ur supplier send you artwork for you to see,if you like the design and the test.then u approve it for the production to continue. See sample picture of a artwork below.though i rejected the artwork bcoz of the test is poor.

6th.. Ask ur supplier for a PI. Personal invoice. The PI contend your shipping address, means of shipping your goods eg dhl, quantity of wristband you are importing, total price . Your supplier name and company address, etc. Make sure all i mention above is included in the PI. If some are missing, frd i advice you reject it for security reason in case of dispute and tell ur supplier to send you another that contend all that is missing also take note of the lead time.make sure is also written cleary in The PI.

7th. Ur best mode of payment is through CVM
but if you are ordering 2000pcs and above,the supplier would eneble master card payment for you. Never make any direct payment to any supplier no matter what, unless you have a personal goods INSPECTOR in which i knew you dont.

Warning.. I have developed a business idea for you friends,is now lelf for you to built it. Stop asking me link to my supplier please for God sake.if you think you are too busy'let me put it way' to make research on you own and get a better deal for yourself.then contact me specially for that and if we both agree.then i will get you a better deal and you would'nt search any more.

The title of this thread is NOT learnt how to start importation but AlIBABA.COM WILL MAKE YOU POOR and that title mean alot. So stop asking how to start importation business please, stop asking me what card to use. You dnt need any card,let cvm handle the payment for you.

SURELY I STILL HAVE ALOT OF LIGHTLY HOT IN DEMAND ITEMS OF GOODS TO IMPORT AND MAKE A KILLER PROFIT but the fact still remain. He who want quality and proof information know the right path to follow..

Lastly .those that chat with me on whatsapp need to be patient with me. As i'm chating with same time chating with more than 20 people ,not nairaland members only but facebook friends and even physical client. So take note if i did not respond to you in time please.

Love you all.
@mayorall sorry i did not respond to you on whatsapp.abeg let meet by 9pm

Regard.

2 Likes

Re: Alibaba.com Will Make You Poor by dav8id(m): 5:43pm On Nov 09, 2013
Sample picture of artwork that i just rejected today grin cool

Re: Alibaba.com Will Make You Poor by dav8id(m): 5:46pm On Nov 09, 2013
And below is the church logo i use cool

Re: Alibaba.com Will Make You Poor by dav8id(m): 5:50pm On Nov 09, 2013
Why i love this business is, you can approve and reject at same time grin na big boss u be bi dat grin

1 Like

Re: Alibaba.com Will Make You Poor by mayorall(m): 6:36pm On Nov 09, 2013
dav8id: @mayorall thanks for the update.
@all there are some factors you most put in consideration b4 making a move. B4 then i want to salute those that take the bold step and starting making move without waiting for feedspoon.

1st, if you are asking a supplier to include ur logo to the wristband then you most know and ready to pay for mould fee and that fee is only once payment with the fact that anytime you want to order that same design,course the mould is already there. But when you'r order another different design with different logo, lol u go pay mould fee again.
But if you are ordering for a design without a logo but just test, then no need of mould fee.

2nd, we have silicone and slap wristband. Silicone are those soft rubber material while the slap are those thick rubber material made wristband.

3rd, size. If you dont knw what size to go for,then tell ur supplier u want regular size for adult.

4th..always bargain price in total .ie price of wrist band,shipping dhl ,mould fee. Wristband is always cheap when shipping with dhl.b4 u price the shipping cost ask ur supplier the kg of your goods.

5th. B4 you make any payment. Let ur supplier send you artwork for you to see,if you like the design and the test.then u approve it for the production to continue. See sample picture of a artwork below.though i rejected the artwork bcoz of the test is poor.

6th.. Ask ur supplier for a PI. Personal invoice. The PI contend your shipping address, means of shipping your goods eg dhl, quantity of wristband you are importing, total price . Your supplier name and company address, etc. Make sure all i mention above is included in the PI. If some are missing, frd i advice you reject it for security reason in case of dispute and tell ur supplier to send you another that contend all that is missing also take note of the lead time.make sure is also written cleary in The PI.

7th. Ur best mode of payment is through CVM
but if you are ordering 2000pcs and above,the supplier would eneble master card payment for you. Never make any direct payment to any supplier no matter what, unless you have a personal goods INSPECTOR in which i knew you dont.

Warning.. I have developed a business idea for you friends,is now lelf for you to built it. Stop asking me link to my supplier please for God sake.if you think you are too busy'let me put it way' to make research on you own and get a better deal for yourself.then contact me specially for that and if we both agree.then i will get you a better deal and you would'nt search any more.

The title of this thread is NOT learnt how to start importation but AlIBABA.COM WILL MAKE YOU POOR and that title mean alot. So stop asking how to start importation business please, stop asking me what card to use. You dnt need any card,let cvm handle the payment for you.

SURELY I STILL HAVE ALOT OF LIGHTLY HOT IN DEMAND ITEMS OF GOODS TO IMPORT AND MAKE A KILLER PROFIT but the fact still remain. He who want quality and proof information know the right path to follow..

Lastly .those that chat with me on whatsapp need to be patient with me. As i'm chating with same time chating with more than 20 people ,not nairaland members only but facebook friends and even physical client. So take note if i did not respond to you in time please.

Love you all.
@mayorall sorry i did not respond to you on whatsapp.abeg let meet by 9pm

Regard.

Boss. Na cvm they fear person jare. Goods they miss. #167 to a USD. Dont know what they will do with 9KG if I use them. Direct shipping of such is war with custom. 1000 pieces.
Re: Alibaba.com Will Make You Poor by mukhcech(m): 7:06pm On Nov 09, 2013
mayorall:

Boss. Na cvm they fear person jare. Goods they miss. #167 to a USD. Dont know what they will do with 9KG if I use them. Direct shipping of such is war with custom. 1000 pieces.

How about DHL. I know you knw their ways. And Oga David seem to have suggested them in his previous post. Boss, Are ordering Already? Hope you never dey loose interest for Tabs just Yet.
Re: Alibaba.com Will Make You Poor by mayorall(m): 7:08pm On Nov 09, 2013
mukhcech:

How about DHL. I know you knw their ways. And Oga David seem to have suggested them in his previous post. Boss, Are ordering Already? Hope you never dey loose interest for Tabs just Yet.

See this my oga o. I am flooding Osogbo with tablet billboards next week.
Re: Alibaba.com Will Make You Poor by mukhcech(m): 7:14pm On Nov 09, 2013
mayorall:

See this my oga o. I am flooding Osogbo with tablet billboards next week.

Na So I feel You. Any I dey wait your Signal. Since we never sabi am, We hope to learn from Oga at the Tops Like urself and Oga David
Re: Alibaba.com Will Make You Poor by yetseyi(f): 7:23pm On Nov 09, 2013
emm sorry guys I Just want to ask if u can pay thru cvm and ship via dhl
Re: Alibaba.com Will Make You Poor by mayorall(m): 7:24pm On Nov 09, 2013
mukhcech:

Na So I feel You. Any I dey wait your Signal. Since we never sabi am, We hope to learn from Oga at the Tops Like urself and Oga David

Alright boss. Gonna alert you next week once the card is ready, we make our order, by next two weeks our tablets should arrive.
Re: Alibaba.com Will Make You Poor by mukhcech(m): 7:38pm On Nov 09, 2013
mayorall:

Alright boss. Gonna alert you next week once the card is ready, we make our order, by next two weeks our tablets should arrive.

Alright Boss. IN SHA ALLAH, I might have Sourced for more money and Might just increase my qoutation.
Re: Alibaba.com Will Make You Poor by Ymodulus: 8:28pm On Nov 09, 2013
Re: Alibaba.com Will Make You Poor by mayorall(m): 8:32pm On Nov 09, 2013
mukhcech:

Alright Boss. IN SHA ALLAH, I might have Sourced for more money and Might just increase my qoutation.

Hmm. Good idea boss. God will help. Expecting you next week.
Re: Alibaba.com Will Make You Poor by YoungWiseCash: 8:48pm On Nov 09, 2013
yetseyi: emm sorry guys I Just want to ask if u can pay thru cvm and ship via dhl
extactly what am about to ask. It will be ok if cvm handle the payment for everytin and the supplier will ship it directly to me via DHL. How do u see it master dav8id
Re: Alibaba.com Will Make You Poor by dav8id(m): 10:03pm On Nov 09, 2013
mayorall:

[b][/b]are u sure is N167? I no understand you oo. U first said 200pcs, later 500pcs and now you are saying 1000pcs. Whice one i go follow nah!
Re: Alibaba.com Will Make You Poor by dav8id(m): 10:06pm On Nov 09, 2013
yetseyi: emm sorry guys I Just want to ask if u can pay thru cvm and ship via dhl
yeah. Just got the total cost of your payment, then subscribe to cvm with the total amount and they will pay for you.
Re: Alibaba.com Will Make You Poor by dav8id(m): 10:10pm On Nov 09, 2013
mukhcech:

wristband is a custom friendly item. 1000pcs can be ship once without any wahala. $30 to $40 maiximum can get your goods deliver to your do step by dhl if you can trick the supplier.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply)

Mike Adenuga Names A Street After Himself In Banana Island, Residents Kick / Pictures From Mike Adenuga`s Billion Naira Banana Island Estate / Man Spotted Hawking Crocodile In Port Harcourt Traffic (Photos)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.