Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,664 members, 7,945,035 topics. Date: Tuesday, 10 September 2024 at 10:09 AM

Alibaba.com Will Make You Poor - Business (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Alibaba.com Will Make You Poor (59514 Views)

Help! eBay.com And Alibaba.com Which One Is Reliable. / How Secure And Genuine Is It To Buys Things On Alibaba.com? / Has Any Nigerian Ever Imported Through Links From Alibaba.com? How Safe Is It? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Alibaba.com Will Make You Poor by Emmy9ite(m): 9:01pm On Nov 13, 2013
Wow Wow Wow! Oga David you've really done a great job here. I just went through every post and I must say am inspired and motivated. God will continue blessing you with more ideas. I am very much interested in the wrist band business, my target area is football fans.. Chelsea, Arsenal and the rest, I have crazy football fans here. we will talk better on whatsapp, I am also abj based.

1 Like

Re: Alibaba.com Will Make You Poor by kingofmoney: 10:18am On Nov 14, 2013
Pls what is CVM?
dav8id: [b][/b] k
Re: Alibaba.com Will Make You Poor by kingofmoney: 10:23am On Nov 14, 2013
@dav8id, Could you please explain the meaning of CVM as the method of payment?
Re: Alibaba.com Will Make You Poor by estherdim: 10:40am On Nov 14, 2013
kingofmoney: @dav8id, Could you please explain the meaning of CVM as the method of payment?

PLS CVM MEANS CHRIS VIC MALL, THEY ARE THIRD PARTY ONE CAN USE TO BUY AND SHIP THINGS FROM CHINA TO NIGERIA. MY LITTLE CENT

THANKS
Re: Alibaba.com Will Make You Poor by kingofmoney: 11:21am On Nov 14, 2013
@dav8id, Thanks bro
Re: Alibaba.com Will Make You Poor by mukhcech(m): 12:05pm On Nov 14, 2013
dav8id: okey ..thats mean she d ves 4 price b dat ooo. Just search for another supplier jare. The supplier weh i source for someone here on nairaland offer him a nice silicone material with logo and debossed printing at $140 for 300pcs include express shipping with dhl ,mould fee. So search wella and you can get a better deal.

How are you doing MY OGA. Can you kindly help me link up with this Supplier. Thats exactly the right Quotation I want to order.
Re: Alibaba.com Will Make You Poor by addictiv(m): 2:18pm On Nov 14, 2013
Nice one.
Re: Alibaba.com Will Make You Poor by dav8id(m): 4:40pm On Nov 14, 2013
Emmy9ite: Wow Wow Wow! Oga David you've really done a great job here. I just went through every post and I must say am inspired and motivated. God will continue blessing you with more ideas. I am very much interested in the wrist band business, my target area is football fans.. Chelsea, Arsenal and the rest, I have crazy football fans here. we will talk better on whatsapp, I am also abj based.
K
Re: Alibaba.com Will Make You Poor by dav8id(m): 4:41pm On Nov 14, 2013
mukhcech:

How are you doing MY OGA. Can you kindly help me link up with this Supplier. Thats exactly the right Quotation I want to order.
Contact me for that
Re: Alibaba.com Will Make You Poor by YoungWiseCash: 11:51pm On Nov 14, 2013
wow! Finally unbanned for no reason. My ogas i got another supplier. D design was danm sexy! Am about to confrim d order but a problem. 0.13/500pcs, mould fee 40USD, shipping fee 111USD.. Is d shipping not costly for such quantity?
Re: Alibaba.com Will Make You Poor by Ghazali34(m): 1:52am On Nov 15, 2013
mukhcech:

Oga Mayor, on d tablet I got a new lead. I guess peter gains no go dey our head again.Will try to reach u 2maro. Hope u go dey available for google talk.
I bet oga david didn't see dis coming too.
baba i hail me still too dey on tablet nd i dnt want to b left out. My numba is 08182242527 pls add me on whatsapp or add me on fb with Ayuba Ghazali or on 2go with Ghazali34 thanks
Re: Alibaba.com Will Make You Poor by dav8id(m): 5:15pm On Nov 15, 2013
Young-Wise-Cash:
wow! Finally unbanned for no reason. My ogas i got another supplier. D design was danm sexy! Am about to confrim d order but a problem. 0.13/500pcs, mould fee 40USD, shipping fee 111USD.. Is d shipping not costly for such quantity?
the shipping is high
Re: Alibaba.com Will Make You Poor by YoungWiseCash: 5:17pm On Nov 15, 2013
dav8id: the shipping is high
i thought as much. But the seller refuse to change it.
Re: Alibaba.com Will Make You Poor by Ymodulus: 5:38pm On Nov 15, 2013
Young-Wise-Cash:
i thought as much. But the seller refuse to change it.
then leave the bastard. believe me some sellers on that site can be damn annoying. A seller asked my friend to pay 215dollars to ship 50 customized nysc logo tag. (the one u pin to suit).
Re: Alibaba.com Will Make You Poor by dav8id(m): 8:22pm On Nov 15, 2013
Ymodulus:
then leave the bastard. believe me some sellers on that site can be damn annoying. A seller asked my friend to pay 215dollars to ship 50 customized nysc logo tag. (the one u pin to suit).
[/b] grin grin[b] grin
Re: Alibaba.com Will Make You Poor by dav8id(m): 7:04am On Nov 27, 2013
We are progressing as all road link to LIVING FAITH YEARLY PROGRAMM' .. Are you a winner?

Re: Alibaba.com Will Make You Poor by dav8id(m): 7:13am On Nov 27, 2013
Customized Metal stainless steel pin badges are also hot guys. Import 200pcs stainless steel pin badge at $84 and resell 300pcs... Give it a try.

Re: Alibaba.com Will Make You Poor by Nobody: 7:44am On Nov 27, 2013
dav8id: We are progressing as all road link to LIVING FAITH YEARLY PROGRAMM' .. Are you a winner?
hhhahahhaa... I was just about to post this as Shiloh is around the corner.
Re: Alibaba.com Will Make You Poor by dav8id(m): 8:18am On Nov 27, 2013
2s£xy:
hhhahahhaa... I was just about to post this as Shiloh is around the corner.
you are correct ...an opportunity for some pple 2 make cash.
Re: Alibaba.com Will Make You Poor by YoungWiseCash: 8:37am On Nov 27, 2013
am much ready to start but CVM is delaying me

Re: Alibaba.com Will Make You Poor by mayorall(m): 4:20pm On Nov 27, 2013
Boss. Done. Thank you very much. I will always remember you.

Re: Alibaba.com Will Make You Poor by dav8id(m): 4:31pm On Nov 27, 2013
mayorall: Boss. Done. Thank you very much. I will always remember you.
you are welcome my oga. The wristband reach? How many kg it later weight?
Re: Alibaba.com Will Make You Poor by mayorall(m): 4:40pm On Nov 27, 2013
dav8id: you are welcome my oga. The wristband reach? How many kg it later weight?

Haa. oga nibo?. its 7KG boss.
Re: Alibaba.com Will Make You Poor by NnamdiN: 5:04pm On Nov 27, 2013
mayorall:

Haa. oga nibo?. its 7KG boss.
Boss how much did everything cost you including transportation? which courier service did you use?
Re: Alibaba.com Will Make You Poor by Ymodulus: 2:32am On Nov 28, 2013
@david8

I have to give you special thanks and greeting.

you won't believed it that I had to come back to this thread and read it again for good 4times. I knew I was missing something.

luckily I found it.

https://www.nairaland.com/1495077/alibaba.com-make-poor/3#19417647

Your post here taught me humility.

I felt I knew it by reading only 2 pages.

but I was always facing a stumbling block with pricing items.

I just felt bcux am good with aliexpress I shud be good with this too.

Now I read the whole thread again for 4 good times. I have never read a naira land thread for more than 1nce.

Its worth it. am happy. and I have just made progress with my supplier.

Thanks once more.

@mayor all I hail oo. me dey plan of leaving aliexpress to alibaba like my oga.

Thanks once more david . I am grateful. No I am very grateful. words cant express my gratitude
Re: Alibaba.com Will Make You Poor by YoungWiseCash: 6:29pm On Nov 28, 2013
Oga David. I place an order on alibaba but the supplier says he did'nt receive any order. It that possible? And am about to make a payment tomorrow
Re: Alibaba.com Will Make You Poor by purplecircle: 7:39pm On Nov 28, 2013
Hello everyone i just want to find out ow do we know customers will quality products on Aliexpress.
Re: Alibaba.com Will Make You Poor by dav8id(m): 9:02pm On Nov 28, 2013
[quote
author=Young-Wise-Cash]Oga David. I place an order on alibaba but the
supplier says he did'nt receive any order. It that possible? And am
about to make a payment tomorrow[/quote] it can be possible but you most know that no supplier on alibaba will supply you without recieving atlease 30% to full payment. what are you intend to buy

1 Like

Re: Alibaba.com Will Make You Poor by dav8id(m): 9:24pm On Nov 28, 2013
Ymodulus:

@david8

I have to give you special thanks and greeting.

you won't believed it that I had to come back to this thread and read it again for good 4times. I knew I was missing something.

luckily I found it.

https://www.nairaland.com/1495077/alibaba.com-make-poor/3#19417647

Your post here taught me humility.

I felt I knew it by reading only 2 pages.

but I was always facing a stumbling block with pricing items.

I just felt bcux am good with aliexpress I shud be good with this too.

Now I read the whole thread again for 4 good times. I have never read a naira land thread for more than 1nce.

Its worth it. am happy. and I have just made progress with my supplier.

Thanks once more.

@mayor all I hail oo. me dey plan of leaving aliexpress to alibaba like my oga.

Thanks once more david . I am grateful. No I am very grateful. words cant express my gratitude
get start and see the goodnews of this business. best of luck
Re: Alibaba.com Will Make You Poor by NnamdiN: 10:01pm On Nov 28, 2013
NnamdiN: Boss how much did everything cost you including transportation? which courier service did you use?
Re: Alibaba.com Will Make You Poor by gmDr: 7:19am On Nov 29, 2013
Wow! Thank God for you all. Pls, my question is, can one start this wrist band biz without owing a computer personally?
Re: Alibaba.com Will Make You Poor by YoungWiseCash: 9:47am On Nov 29, 2013
gm Dr: Wow! Thank God for you all. Pls, my question is, can one start this wrist band biz without owing a computer personally?
yeah. Since you have internet enable phone

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply)

Mike Adenuga Names A Street After Himself In Banana Island, Residents Kick / I Have N500,000 Cash, What Profitable Business Can I Start? / Pictures From Mike Adenuga`s Billion Naira Banana Island Estate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.