Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,180,478 members, 7,911,129 topics. Date: Monday, 05 August 2024 at 04:39 AM

Teenager Commits Suicide After Parents Banned Her From Facebook - Foreign Affairs (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Teenager Commits Suicide After Parents Banned Her From Facebook (15764 Views)

Policewoman Committed Suicide After Texting Husband Message Meant For Her Lover / Ariel Castro Commits Suicide In Prison / Teenager Who Killed His Parents Got Inspiration From Video Games & Films (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Teenager Commits Suicide After Parents Banned Her From Facebook by IamDavid(m): 3:22pm On Oct 28, 2013
RIP
Re: Teenager Commits Suicide After Parents Banned Her From Facebook by Sike(m): 3:25pm On Oct 28, 2013
Na mumu she be. Them suppose Re-Kill her ni mehn!
Re: Teenager Commits Suicide After Parents Banned Her From Facebook by Ajibel(m): 3:25pm On Oct 28, 2013
Lol... That's also the case of Some Nigerians who can't live without NL. Just the 2hrs glitch left everyone's day dry n boring cheesy buh it shouldn't have gotten to the point of death naa cry she'd be regretting it nau undecided
Re: Teenager Commits Suicide After Parents Banned Her From Facebook by AbuMikey(m): 3:31pm On Oct 28, 2013

Eiya!!! sad

Re: Teenager Commits Suicide After Parents Banned Her From Facebook by Afrobasic(m): 3:32pm On Oct 28, 2013
safarigirl: slow wetin? Abeg the girl is spoilt. Imagine Naija pikin, na when you stop them from playing football or going for choir practice na im dem go crase, but no be to commit suicide, they'll rather kill themselves than commit suicide.

Different societies have 'synonyms' to the word in bold.. To them, another word for crase(in your context) is suicide. Just look at the suicide rate in the op from that part of india alone. If na naija, those 15k people for prefer to crase(in your context again) than to commit suicide.
Re: Teenager Commits Suicide After Parents Banned Her From Facebook by Valto(m): 3:40pm On Oct 28, 2013
too bad!
Re: Teenager Commits Suicide After Parents Banned Her From Facebook by aktolly54(m): 3:44pm On Oct 28, 2013
Nobody wil ban her 4rm facebooking in hell #idiot#
Re: Teenager Commits Suicide After Parents Banned Her From Facebook by Nobody: 3:53pm On Oct 28, 2013
Promhize: She is as useless alive, only sorry 4 the parents.

God no lemme born useless pikin o

Wish your parents said this same prayer.
Re: Teenager Commits Suicide After Parents Banned Her From Facebook by Chimaroke86(m): 3:57pm On Oct 28, 2013
she is tired of living,let her die and give way for others,what a stupid fool.......
Re: Teenager Commits Suicide After Parents Banned Her From Facebook by Fussbot: 4:05pm On Oct 28, 2013
aManFromMars:

in asmuch as what u said isnt funny cus d guy was saying d truth,i still dont know y i am laffing..
Re: Teenager Commits Suicide After Parents Banned Her From Facebook by Nobody: 4:09pm On Oct 28, 2013
My heart felt wishes to d parents..
[Takes koboko and whips dead girl severally... You die cus of facebook kwa? Gaan facebook wherever u are now]
Re: Teenager Commits Suicide After Parents Banned Her From Facebook by Xb4Real: 4:22pm On Oct 28, 2013
Oooohhh damn, did u just say Aishwarya Dahiwal? My outstanding fb lover from India No wonder I've not heard from her for days now. Thunder will fire her parents. Make I catch dem first. Hey, does it mean I'm going to miss dis beautiful girl?? * Pondering & sad*
Re: Teenager Commits Suicide After Parents Banned Her From Facebook by Nobody: 4:28pm On Oct 28, 2013
Xb4Real: Oooohhh damn, did u just say Aishwarya Dahiwal? My outstanding fb lover from India No wonder I've not heard from her for days now. Thunder will fire her parents. Make I catch dem first. Hey, does it mean I'm going to miss dis beautiful girl?? * Pondering & sad*
dont worry her facebook page is very much active and infact she is waiting to connect wit u in person! Oshisko

1 Like

Re: Teenager Commits Suicide After Parents Banned Her From Facebook by Ukutsgp(m): 4:38pm On Oct 28, 2013
I hope people will nt be killing themselve because of nairaland later o
Re: Teenager Commits Suicide After Parents Banned Her From Facebook by rill: 4:50pm On Oct 28, 2013
But facebook is now boring
Re: Teenager Commits Suicide After Parents Banned Her From Facebook by Nobody: 4:59pm On Oct 28, 2013
rill: But facebook is now boring
you forget one man's kpomo is anoda man's kfc chicken
Re: Teenager Commits Suicide After Parents Banned Her From Facebook by sheniqua: 5:05pm On Oct 28, 2013
Let them ban musiwa from ever starting a topic on nairaland and see if he doesn't jump off a bridge
Re: Teenager Commits Suicide After Parents Banned Her From Facebook by billydragon: 5:10pm On Oct 28, 2013
shocked
Re: Teenager Commits Suicide After Parents Banned Her From Facebook by skyscraperTM(m): 5:30pm On Oct 28, 2013
Rot in pieces (RIP)
Re: Teenager Commits Suicide After Parents Banned Her From Facebook by Elijah348(m): 5:40pm On Oct 28, 2013
dnt this ppl ever learn
#UpEagles
Re: Teenager Commits Suicide After Parents Banned Her From Facebook by Rigging(m): 5:44pm On Oct 28, 2013
well, nothing concern chicken with toothbrush! Next item on de menu.
Re: Teenager Commits Suicide After Parents Banned Her From Facebook by Nobody: 5:45pm On Oct 28, 2013
I say GOOD RIDDANCE

One less fucktardious dimwit to cater for

What a móron!!. Facebook?. Fool, you won't be missed. Rubbish!!
Re: Teenager Commits Suicide After Parents Banned Her From Facebook by ITbomb(m): 5:49pm On Oct 28, 2013
Fabulousuzo: i laugh in swahili, she cannot live without facebook. Nobody in Nigeria can commit suicide bcoz of facebook, i trust my 9ja peeps, MONEY ALWAYS ON OUR MIND
I saw someone contemplating suicide because Nairaland could not open on a Monday morning
Re: Teenager Commits Suicide After Parents Banned Her From Facebook by Cestmoi1(f): 6:19pm On Oct 28, 2013
I read this on Ladun's blog this morning and I was really shocked beyond words.The rate at which peeps are getting addicted to social networks is alarming.I can't begin to imagine many more that'll still commit suicide or do more harms to people around them.This girl just wasted her life.May she rest in peace and may God forgive her.#sighs
Re: Teenager Commits Suicide After Parents Banned Her From Facebook by Fynestboi: 6:24pm On Oct 28, 2013
Rubbish.. I no pity them... Mtcheew
Re: Teenager Commits Suicide After Parents Banned Her From Facebook by Nobody: 7:03pm On Oct 28, 2013
aManFromMars:

U are mad. Ur daughter will commit suicide because she couldn't watch tv for a day! Say amen grin

Oponu ode oshi, don't even know why I'm replying ur dumbass, if u feel sorry for her, then u can go to hell with her.
Re: Teenager Commits Suicide After Parents Banned Her From Facebook by LadyH(f): 7:13pm On Oct 28, 2013
...and Zuckerberg's bank acct keeps gettin fatter...
Re: Teenager Commits Suicide After Parents Banned Her From Facebook by LadyH(f): 7:14pm On Oct 28, 2013
Ajibel: Lol... That's also the case of Some Nigerians who can't live without NL. Just the 2hrs glitch left everyone's day dry n boring cheesy buh it shouldn't have gotten to the point of death naa cry she'd be regretting it nau undecided
last sentence, very hilarious!
Re: Teenager Commits Suicide After Parents Banned Her From Facebook by Nobody: 7:37pm On Oct 28, 2013
Ahh.. d gal no try o.. She shud come to my house and see shouting from different angles na.. Na dis evening dem just release my phone sef.. Rip to her sha
Re: Teenager Commits Suicide After Parents Banned Her From Facebook by Cutekriss(m): 7:39pm On Oct 28, 2013
stan4b: I blame d parents. U don't just stop a child from doing wot she enjoys doing,d same way u can't just wake up one morning nd tell a drunkard to stop drinking. If d drunkard drinks 7 bottles in a day,u advice him to reduce it to 3,d next week,u tell him to reduce it to one bottle,den d next month,u ll see him just taking it like once in a month. But,am not talking about anything spirituality or immediate sickness. So,just like d example of d drunkard. If d girl usually stay for more Dan 7hours on fb,d parents should av just told dere daughter to reduce her fb time to like two hours in d first week,den as time goes by,she ll reduce it to 30mins per day. Rip to her.

i guess, u dnt have kids who spend 2/3 of their tym on facebook rather than studyin their books...... Wait until u have addicts for kids, then u wil use da "DRUNKARD METHOD" you suggested.....!...
Re: Teenager Commits Suicide After Parents Banned Her From Facebook by Nobody: 7:53pm On Oct 28, 2013
Chai poor girl..
May ur soul RIP..
E nor go better for her parents..
Chai..

This is too sad..
*weeping
what a big loss..
Eri lo..
Re: Teenager Commits Suicide After Parents Banned Her From Facebook by Nobody: 8:01pm On Oct 28, 2013
Lollzz...
The highest i did back then..
Was Stealing my phone back after it was impounded n i ran away from home for 1 day...
Choi grin...
Well sha i missed home..
I trekked n trekked n trekked by d time my belly started singing dre beats i returned home by 7pm..
Everywhere was tense..
Then i was 17 doe

Till today they 've never ever complained about my phone again..
I can defend my phone die doe...

grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Bush Reports Mandela's "Death" / UK Drops Planned Israel Arrest Warrant Challenge / Thailand Legalises Same Sex Marriage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.