Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,172,678 members, 7,885,816 topics. Date: Wednesday, 10 July 2024 at 03:42 PM

Teenager Commits Suicide After Parents Banned Her From Facebook - Foreign Affairs (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Teenager Commits Suicide After Parents Banned Her From Facebook (15735 Views)

Policewoman Committed Suicide After Texting Husband Message Meant For Her Lover / Ariel Castro Commits Suicide In Prison / Teenager Who Killed His Parents Got Inspiration From Video Games & Films (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Teenager Commits Suicide After Parents Banned Her From Facebook by Sirchi46: 8:18pm On Oct 28, 2013
Haha she nd d angels wil be chating online,then satan wil send her friend request.
Re: Teenager Commits Suicide After Parents Banned Her From Facebook by Chuksegwu001(m): 8:35pm On Oct 28, 2013
Piety. I sympathise with her parent
but I realy cant comprehend
why suicide over fb? What I realy know is that nothing in d world worth such an action because u wouldnt even be able to make up with your God & as such u make ur path straight to HELL
may she obtain God's Mercy
Re: Teenager Commits Suicide After Parents Banned Her From Facebook by Rejoice5000(f): 9:38pm On Oct 28, 2013
Haweheheherehrtrewhrewhehaha make i laugh in China abeg ok NOW WHO DIE WHO FOOL WHO? foolish girl.
Re: Teenager Commits Suicide After Parents Banned Her From Facebook by topas100(m): 9:43pm On Oct 28, 2013
R. I. P
Re: Teenager Commits Suicide After Parents Banned Her From Facebook by LEGEDIZ: 10:50pm On Oct 28, 2013
GOD GO HELP THIS TECHNOLOGICAL GENERATION sad
Re: Teenager Commits Suicide After Parents Banned Her From Facebook by chy22(m): 11:24pm On Oct 28, 2013
imperiouxx: "Indian teenager commits suicide after parents ban her from Facebook"

Correction: She was killed by acute hypofacebookmia.

Hypofacebookmia: a pathological state caused by lack of/low blood facebook.
Causative agent: preventing an addicted facebooker from facebooking.
Symptoms: nausea, anorexia nervosa, hypersensitivity, apoptosis leading successful suicide attempt.

Awwww what a scientific view.
Just adding more to the symptoms:
Symptoms: nausea, anorexia nervosa, hypersensitivity, hyperstress » leading to increased production of reactive oxygen species and inflammation » that will increase DNA single strand brakes » leading to apoptosis and genetic mutation in sense genes » and finally illusion and delusion to mortality attempt and successful suicide.

1 Like

Re: Teenager Commits Suicide After Parents Banned Her From Facebook by imperiouxx(m): 1:55am On Oct 29, 2013
chy22:

Awwww what a scientific view.
Just adding more to the symptoms:
Symptoms: nausea, anorexia nervosa, hypersensitivity, hyperstress » leading to increased production of reactive oxygen species and inflammation » that will increase DNA single strand brakes » leading to apoptosis and genetic mutation in sense genes » and finally illusion and delusion to mortality attempt and successful suicide.

Abi nau, every situation has scientific reason(s).
Re: Teenager Commits Suicide After Parents Banned Her From Facebook by phoneport(m): 2:54am On Oct 29, 2013
THE QUESTION NOW IS: WILL THERE BE FACEBOOK WHEREVER SHE IS NOW.

AND IF NO,

LET HER ALSO DIE THERE AND MAY BE COME BACK TO EARTH AND WAIT OUT THE TIME BEFORE BEING ALLOWED BACK ONLINE.

KILLING HERSELF IS REALLY DUMB.
Re: Teenager Commits Suicide After Parents Banned Her From Facebook by LadyH(f): 6:04am On Oct 29, 2013
Nigellus_Hosan: Lollzz...
The highest i did back then..
Was Stealing my phone back after it was impounded n i ran away from home for 1 day...
Choi grin...
Well sha i missed home..
I trekked n trekked n trekked by d time my belly started singing dre beats i returned home by 7pm..
Everywhere was tense..
Then i was 17 doe

Till today they 've never ever complained about my phone again..
I can defend my phone die doe...

grin
lool...smh4u.
Re: Teenager Commits Suicide After Parents Banned Her From Facebook by timsbee(f): 6:51am On Oct 29, 2013
O Y O lo wa. Suicide abi? She is tryin 2 increase d suicide % rate after all 67,112 + 1 = 67,113( > )
Re: Teenager Commits Suicide After Parents Banned Her From Facebook by j4sure(m): 8:13am On Oct 29, 2013
it alesson dat every adult should pick and learn from.the teen altitude did not just start that day. it a gradual thing. SO LEARN TO TRAIN UR CHILDREN FROM DAY ONE NOT WHEN THEY ARE ADULTS. END TIME THING ABI?
Re: Teenager Commits Suicide After Parents Banned Her From Facebook by pbling: 9:49am On Oct 29, 2013
rest in pieces,aint xcuse or is she possessed?
Re: Teenager Commits Suicide After Parents Banned Her From Facebook by joe4christ(m): 10:57am On Oct 29, 2013
Baba_Eleko: I hope she finds peace in the deepest part of hell for demonizing her caring parents and putting them thru this unwarranted mourning as I also hope Mark Zuckerberg attends her funeral and cause her grave.

You are an eeediot for making the above statement (without apology).
So after condenming her to hell, then you hope you and your entire family will spend eternity in heaven cooling off abi
Stupid hearthless fella.
I swear you just spoilt my day you this religious bigot!
Re: Teenager Commits Suicide After Parents Banned Her From Facebook by joe4christ(m): 11:05am On Oct 29, 2013
[size=15pt] Never for once have i seen reasons why religion is a cancer that eats deep into the mind and soul of individual, but now i have seen and i do believe...
Religion is indeed why the world is what it is.

I give up! [/size]
Re: Teenager Commits Suicide After Parents Banned Her From Facebook by Jimijaque16(m): 12:24pm On Oct 29, 2013
Please lets use this medium to educate Nigerian teenagers on how Internet addiction can negatively affect their lives educationally and otherwise.
Re: Teenager Commits Suicide After Parents Banned Her From Facebook by dojdavidjackson(m): 12:29pm On Oct 29, 2013
[color=#006600][/color] bad news
Re: Teenager Commits Suicide After Parents Banned Her From Facebook by Goldenheart(m): 12:37pm On Oct 29, 2013
This Indians like suicide as if they will be back again ! Obinu pa ara e
Re: Teenager Commits Suicide After Parents Banned Her From Facebook by Goldenheart(m): 12:40pm On Oct 29, 2013
joe4christ:

You are an eeediot for making the above statement (without apology).
So after condenming her to hell, then you hope you and your entire family will spend eternity in heaven cooling off abi
Stupid hearthless fella.
I swear you just spoilt my day you this religious bigot!
Slow down dude.... anyone who takes his or her own life is guilty of murder... Where do murderers go when they die?
Re: Teenager Commits Suicide After Parents Banned Her From Facebook by Nobody: 4:18pm On Oct 29, 2013
RIP
Re: Teenager Commits Suicide After Parents Banned Her From Facebook by eightsin(m): 6:01pm On Oct 29, 2013
I jst laff whn i read stuffs like dis. Things are really becoming worse.
Re: Teenager Commits Suicide After Parents Banned Her From Facebook by Ama28(f): 8:53pm On Oct 29, 2013
This is what happens when you give your children unlimited access to the internet. They grew on social network and it becomes their lives!
The earlier we start restriciting our kids the better!
Poor parents!
Re: Teenager Commits Suicide After Parents Banned Her From Facebook by macof(m): 12:14am On Oct 30, 2013
Because of Facebook when no be sey I dey collect money.

Mark dey there dry earn millions the foolish girl is committing suicide for his works
Re: Teenager Commits Suicide After Parents Banned Her From Facebook by Adekayero(m): 10:10am On Oct 30, 2013
i hope they buried her with her phone
Re: Teenager Commits Suicide After Parents Banned Her From Facebook by seadiva(f): 11:47am On Oct 30, 2013
How sad!
Re: Teenager Commits Suicide After Parents Banned Her From Facebook by Natasha2(f): 12:15pm On Oct 30, 2013
;DHahaha sorry if I shouldn't have laughed but I found the story so amusing. grin Its a great privilege to be a Nigerian. We can never do this. cool

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nana Akufo-Addo Sworn In As President Of Ghana / Horrific Photos Of ISIS Atrocities How They Behead Christian Children / Bush Reports Mandela's "Death"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.