Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,992 members, 7,873,198 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 09:44 AM

Searching For Seo's Webmasters Internet Marketers To Setup E-business - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Searching For Seo's Webmasters Internet Marketers To Setup E-business (695 Views)

How To Setup And Start A Blog / CALABAR: 10 Internet Marketers, Bloggers, Videos Editors Or Web Designers Wanted / E-business And Nigeria's New Payment Gateway By 2008. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Searching For Seo's Webmasters Internet Marketers To Setup E-business by lancinja(m): 10:55am On Jul 09, 2008
[center]Introduction[/center]
Hello everybody, I am new to this forum and I would like to introduce myself to Nairaland. My name Lanre, I have been involved in Online Business for over 5 years now and I have been very successful. I joined the game late, so I couldn't maximize on all the profits, if i had joined 10 years ago i know i would be a millionaire now in dollars wink. I believe somebody on this forum posted something about network marketing being dead, sadly that post is true for most of us here in the US. I would like to implement most of my knowledge in online business here in Nigeria. As you know Naija is a virgin soil when it come to Online business, I have seen guys out there try to pull off a lot of things, and I commend the likes of jide alias jidaw and some many other Nigerians that have tried to kick off the online business in Nigeria. The bad reputation Nigeria has, is making this task hard, but I commend your efforts. This individuals no the power of online business and that is why they are doing, its been proven time and time again in countries like USA, UK, China and a host of others. The reason why this hasn't happened yet in Nigeria are due to a couple of different reasons which are being resolved day by day. I have also developed some solutions myself, which all came from my experience in the trade.
If you have the right qualities, I am definitely open to businesses talks and money can exchange hands too no problem, as long as we get results

List of a few things that I have planned in the coming months.

I will be setting up an ISP in Nigeria that would provide internet via satellite at an affordable price.

Satellite Services (Next Year Realistically)

A site similar to Yahoo with free classifieds and host of other things (Next Year)

A payment method that is safe and reliable. ( Immediate help wanted for this)

, and more

Most of the wealthy people Nigerians in Naija and in the US arent' aware of the light in the trade, so most of them spend a lot of their money on exporting cars or other businesses that don't yield residual income. I see the light in the business, I will be directing most of my resources towards this trade, so anyone that would like to join me is welcome, come on Naija people let us rub minds and make legal money together.

[center]POST YOUR EMAIL OR MESSENGER INFORMATION IF YOU ARE INTERESTED IN SHARING IDEAS OR MAYBE WORK WITH ME IN NIGERIA [/center]

my email is mrinternetusa@gmail.com drop me a note, and also if you have any questions about the trade or need "LEGIT ASSISTANCE" don't hesitate to contact me.

(1) (Reply)

Site Review / Web Hosting 'mugu' Need Help / Article Marketing Blog

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.