Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,879 members, 7,945,807 topics. Date: Wednesday, 11 September 2024 at 07:10 AM

The Current State Of Port-harcourt Road In Aba - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Current State Of Port-harcourt Road In Aba (19080 Views)

Julius Berger To End Flooding On Aba-Port Harcourt Road / Good Change Hits Owerri/port Harcourt Road / Photos From My journey to ph Today, Owerri port harcourt Road How Bad It Is (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Current State Of Port-harcourt Road In Aba by Rizstar: 11:07am On Oct 29, 2013
Bright2: The topography of the soil in Aba makes it difficult for road to last longer except there is another method of road construction may be with metal plates althrough,then it can last but still subject to corrosion! grin
nonsense.! u mean only aba has bad topography of lands.?
Re: The Current State Of Port-harcourt Road In Aba by omenka(m): 11:12am On Oct 29, 2013
StarBoard:
Barney Jonathan and his cast of cartoon characters ...
Barney and Friends..shockedshockedgringrin

1 Like

Re: The Current State Of Port-harcourt Road In Aba by satellitedaisy: 11:14am On Oct 29, 2013
Which 'state' is Abia in? grin

Devastation? Or Umuahia?

Oh! I think umuahia is just d cApital

SMH! Am so confused ryt now

*walks away*
Re: The Current State Of Port-harcourt Road In Aba by size38: 11:15am On Oct 29, 2013
Yet some brain dead fellows want us to keep supporting a failed Administration of GEJ. Aba- port harcourt road is a federal road. what has GEJ done for the people of Niger Delta? look at the amount of money budgeted for the Burial of Patience Jonathan in Okirika. 6 f**king billion naira. As a Rivers and Niger Delta person, GEJ to me is a complete waste of time and resources

3 Likes

Re: The Current State Of Port-harcourt Road In Aba by Nobody: 11:29am On Oct 29, 2013
size38: Yet some brain dead fellows want us to keep supporting a failed Administration of GEJ. Aba- port harcourt road is a federal road. what has GEJ done for the people of Niger Delta? look at the amount of money budgeted for the Burial of Patience Jonathan in Okirika. 6 f**king billion naira. As a Rivers and Niger Delta person, GEJ to me is a complete waste of time and resources
well said! But unfortunately few people would buy your opinion, they will rather vote for GEJ because 'na our son'. The sate of the fedrel roads in Nigeria is very bas, apart from this aba-portharcourt raod, take a look at the lagos - ibadan express road and also the benin-Lokoja road.
Re: The Current State Of Port-harcourt Road In Aba by Dmentor(f): 11:30am On Oct 29, 2013
You need the see the pix of that road on a rainy day.
Re: The Current State Of Port-harcourt Road In Aba by seangy4konji: 11:32am On Oct 29, 2013
girl wud love to mud fight on dat road... grin
Re: The Current State Of Port-harcourt Road In Aba by erico2k2(m): 11:34am On Oct 29, 2013
StarBoard: And these muppets from the SE will come here and say Jonathan is the best thing to have happened to them since independence. All because one bleaching agent painted Enugu airport and Ethiopian Airlines lands and takes of from there once a week.

The road passes through Aba, a supposed commercial nerve center, yet Barney Jonathan and his cast of cartoon characters cannot be bothered to fix a federal road that leads to his home geographical zone.

The Igbo people will soon come here with their collective breaths reeking of stale, worm-infested palm wine and start speaking like drunken farmers.

Senseless lot.
Your Geography score must have been F9' go and check what state GEJ comes frm,mainwhile the state govt claimed to have fixed the rd with millions of Naira,GEJ rd work in the region is the East West Rd and its ongoin and got to chobc port hacourt,or do U think GEJ is Igbo?
Re: The Current State Of Port-harcourt Road In Aba by Nobody: 11:36am On Oct 29, 2013
StarBoard: And these muppets from the SE will come here and say Jonathan is the best thing to have happened to them since independence. All because one bleaching agent painted Enugu airport and Ethiopian Airlines lands and takes of from there once a week.

The road passes through Aba, a supposed commercial nerve center, yet Barney Jonathan and his cast of cartoon characters cannot be bothered to fix a federal road that leads to his home geographical zone.

The Igbo people will soon come here with their collective breaths reeking of stale, worm-infested palm wine and start speaking like drunken farmers.

Senseless lot.

No matter how bad the South East is, IT CAN NEVER BE AS ARCHAIC AND CONSERVATIVE AS MOST PARTS OF THE SOUTH WEST grin grin...PROOF BELOW! Na wah o...Abi is there no company that sell aluminum roofing sheets in the SE? Oh...i just remembered! Yorubas are not innovative enough to think about that line of business

4 Likes

Re: The Current State Of Port-harcourt Road In Aba by erico2k2(m): 11:40am On Oct 29, 2013
lakhadimar: well said! But unfortunately few people would buy your opinion, they will rather vote for GEJ because 'na our son'. The sate of the fedrel roads in Nigeria is very bas, apart from this aba-portharcourt raod, take a look at the lagos - ibadan express road and also the benin-Lokoja road.
How old are you and have U ever driven ur own car on benin lagos rd?.That rd failed 25 years ago,however in modern times ie nw,the failed portions are up to Ondo state baak to lagos,the 9ja delta part ie Edo to Ugheli remains solidg and being linked to the East West Rd.knw ur facts ok and travel a bit to broden ur knowledg
Ps. No offence meant.
Re: The Current State Of Port-harcourt Road In Aba by ikeyman00(m): 11:41am On Oct 29, 2013
@@
well said! But unfortunately few people would buy your opinion, they will rather vote for GEJ because 'na our son'. The sate of the fedrel roads in Nigeria is very bas, apart from this aba-portharcourt raod, take a look at the lagos - ibadan express road and also the benin-Lokoja road.

says thiefunu

u can never compare anambra with ur messy roads
Re: The Current State Of Port-harcourt Road In Aba by slimikenna(m): 11:42am On Oct 29, 2013
size38: Yet some brain dead fellows want us to keep supporting a failed Administration of GEJ. Aba- port harcourt road is a federal road. what has GEJ done for the people of Niger Delta? look at the amount of money budgeted for the Burial of Patience Jonathan in Okirika. 6 f**king billion naira. As a Rivers and Niger Delta person, GEJ to me is a complete waste of time and resources

hush!!!! before you keep magnifying your ignorance. i may have been to aba only once in my life (for a colleague's wedding), but i know that portharcourt rd, aba and enugu-ph expressway (via aba) are two different roads. the former (which is the onus of this thread) is a state road while the latter is federal road.

and if i remember correctly Orji Uzor Kalu was at one point or the other a PPA member, cos I read an earlier post where they said 15yrs of pdp, thus political affiliation is not the reason for the decadence observed in aba and abia state as a whole.

if you elect a thief, even if he is from HOLY OF HOLIES political party, he will still steal when in office...i hear T.A orji is 'sanko'-tested. (sanko = prison)
Re: The Current State Of Port-harcourt Road In Aba by Nobody: 11:45am On Oct 29, 2013
PICTURES OF SAME PORT HARCOURT ROAD IN ABA.

Re: The Current State Of Port-harcourt Road In Aba by dojdavidjackson(m): 11:49am On Oct 29, 2013
Governor Oji learn from Akpabio

Re: The Current State Of Port-harcourt Road In Aba by Nobody: 11:49am On Oct 29, 2013
erico2k2:
Your Geography score must have been F9' go and check what state GEJ comes frm,mainwhile the state govt claimed to have fixed the rd with millions of Naira,GEJ rd work in the region is the East West Rd and its ongoin and got to chobc port hacourt,or do U think GEJ is Igbo?
Mo-ron alert.
I said the road LEADS to his home geographical zone.
Does that say his zone is South-East?

Half-baked products on the loose, mostly always supporting Goatluck Jonadunce.
Re: The Current State Of Port-harcourt Road In Aba by APCstakeholder(m): 11:49am On Oct 29, 2013
The problem wit Abia state is that their citizens are nt enlightened,always exhibiting i don care attitude..All of the shouting nw dat T.A orji has killed dem dnt have voters card,on election day,dey will be drinking ogogoro and kai kai, cracking jokes,and playing draft witout going out to cast their votes and enthrone a man of their choice.That is why PDP will kill looting and winning that Poor state till eternity

1 Like

Re: The Current State Of Port-harcourt Road In Aba by Nobody: 11:50am On Oct 29, 2013
Some Igbo people won't see anything wrong in this but would rather say GEJ is being attacked indirectly. The governor of the state and those of Anambra and Ebonyi are with GEJ in Israel.
Re: The Current State Of Port-harcourt Road In Aba by Nobody: 11:51am On Oct 29, 2013
lawanson44:

No matter how bad the South East is, IT CAN NEVER BE AS ARCHAIC AND CONSERVATIVE AS MOST PARTS OF THE SOUTH WEST grin grin...PROOF BELOW! Na wah o...Abi is there no company that sell aluminum roofing sheets in the SE? Oh...i just remembered! Yorubas are not innovative enough to think about that line of business
This is idi/ot-ic, at the very best of of assessments.
What does this have to do with anything relating to the subject?
Park correct and STFU if you've got nothing constructive to say.
Re: The Current State Of Port-harcourt Road In Aba by ikeyman00(m): 11:53am On Oct 29, 2013
@@@

abagworo will come anytime to talk about LITTLE little little resources and etc

grin grin grin
Re: The Current State Of Port-harcourt Road In Aba by naijanedu(m): 11:57am On Oct 29, 2013
I visited Aba last week and this was what I got from the PH road in Aba. Just a small portion of the whole sorry state of the roads.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-Li4xQi_ef4
Re: The Current State Of Port-harcourt Road In Aba by abbakacici: 11:58am On Oct 29, 2013
this is act of GOD, as you can see the Heavy rain damage the road because the road suppose to last atleast 20 years, and you APC guys are complaining , no one can prevent act of god
Re: The Current State Of Port-harcourt Road In Aba by dojdavidjackson(m): 12:02pm On Oct 29, 2013
Rizstar: I dont understand your point
true
Re: The Current State Of Port-harcourt Road In Aba by erico2k2(m): 12:03pm On Oct 29, 2013
slimikenna:

hush!!!! before you keep magnifying your ignorance. i may have been to aba only once in my life (for a colleague's wedding), but i know that portharcourt rd, aba and enugu-ph expressway (via aba) are two different roads. the former (which is the onus of this thread) is a state road while the latter is federal road.

and if i remember correctly Orji Uzor Kalu was at one point or the other a PPA member, cos I read an earlier post where they said 15yrs of pdp, thus political affiliation is not the reason for the decadence observed in aba and abia state as a whole.

if you elect a thief, even if he is from HOLY OF HOLIES political party, he will still steal when in office...i hear T.A orji is 'sanko'-tested. (sanko = prison)
And U wonder why he gt F9 in Geography.Idnt blame him I blame Mtn n GEJ angry grin angry angry grin
Re: The Current State Of Port-harcourt Road In Aba by mystical10: 12:05pm On Oct 29, 2013
If 4hr is nt enough 4 u to finish exam, extra time wl nt be enough too.T A orji faild in 1st term instead of abians to remove the idiot, they said they want to save gudlck jona by voting both of them in, instead voting in gej and vote out t.a orji, wht do u ppl espectd magic.thts why we imolite re enjoying.
Re: The Current State Of Port-harcourt Road In Aba by gratieao: 12:08pm On Oct 29, 2013
This road is heaven compare to Alaba Int'l Market road i saw yesterday in Lagos.
Stop pointing fingers bad road is everywhere in Nigeria
Re: The Current State Of Port-harcourt Road In Aba by erico2k2(m): 12:10pm On Oct 29, 2013
Ola Johnson: Some Igbo people won't see anything wrong in this but would rather say GEJ is being attacked indirectly. The governor of the state and those of Anambra and Ebonyi are with GEJ in Israel.
Anothe F9 candidate,so if U where asked in an Exam what region and what language ur president speak u will say Igbo and SE? Seriously? tongue
Get this in ur head.GEj is frm the niger delta of SS =South South Nigeria and an Ijaw man,damn .U need to pay attention.
Re: The Current State Of Port-harcourt Road In Aba by Jessigurl(f): 12:11pm On Oct 29, 2013
i knew when this road was repaired, just three months ago, but now it is nothing to write home about. going to work now through that road has become hell for us in aba here, it is very very pathetic, even a pregnant woman is at risk after encountering the numerous potholes on that rd, TA ORJI God is watching u ooo cool
Re: The Current State Of Port-harcourt Road In Aba by geeworld1(m): 12:12pm On Oct 29, 2013
Baba_Eleko: If den repair all the roads finish, which one una want make den take campaign for next election, op.

By the way wetin consign me with eastern pple road shebi them prefer sugarcane to honey, abi una no see dia "World Class international airport" wey Oduah carve. Abu Dhabi government sef dey jealous am. grin

TRIBALISM
Re: The Current State Of Port-harcourt Road In Aba by Nobody: 12:13pm On Oct 29, 2013
StarBoard:
This is idi/ot-ic, at the very best of of assessments.
What does this have to do with anything relating to the subject?
Park correct and STFU if you've got nothing constructive to say.

Just as it was idi/ot-ic of you to start berating President Goodluck Jonathan and castigating the Enugu International Airport which has been giving you and your foooolish kinsmen sleepless nights since it's inception. So don't just park well or correct, dive inside gutter!

2 Likes

Re: The Current State Of Port-harcourt Road In Aba by naijanedu(m): 12:15pm On Oct 29, 2013
When you visit this promising city called Obigbo, what will come to your mind if that city is really part of Rivers State. The road leading to the PHC has been completely cut-off.It is also sad that the government sighted a waste management yard in this city.The odour from this doesn't allow anyone to sleep and has landed many people in the hospital.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6fSkhm22p1M
Re: The Current State Of Port-harcourt Road In Aba by Nobody: 12:18pm On Oct 29, 2013
erico2k2:
How old are you and have U ever driven ur own car n benin lagos rd?.That rd failf 25 years ago,however in modern times ie nw,the failf portions are up to Ondo state baak to lagos,the 9ja delta part ie Edo to Ugheli remains solidg and being linked to the East West Rd.knw ur facts ok and travel a bit to broden ur knowledg
Ps. No offence meant.
I do not understand what you are trying to say can you be more coherent please
Re: The Current State Of Port-harcourt Road In Aba by Nobody: 12:19pm On Oct 29, 2013
lawanson44:

Just as it was idi/ot-ic of you to start berating President Goodluck Jonathan and castigating the Enugu International Airport which has been giving you and your foooolish kinsmen sleepless nights since it's inception. So don't just park well or correct, dive inside gutter!
Borrow a brain and think.
Unfortunately no one is prepared to lend theirs to you for fear of it coming back worse off after you use it.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

We Will Overrun PDP In 26 States – Buhari Campaign Coordinator / Oby Ezekwesili At WEF: Xenophobia Caused By African Politicians / Hoodlums Set Ablaze Ebonyi High Court

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.