Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,197,459 members, 7,964,874 topics. Date: Wednesday, 02 October 2024 at 11:11 PM

Priest Aids Wife To Build Without Husband's Knowledge - Family (16) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Priest Aids Wife To Build Without Husband's Knowledge (41263 Views)

Dear Family Please Advice A Wife To Be!!! / Should I Allow My Wife To Leave Our 4 Month-Old-Baby And Start Work? / Pills Without Husband Consent (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) ... (21) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Priest Aids Wife To Build Without Husband's Knowledge by texaco1: 3:06pm On Oct 30, 2013
2ndChance:
Bros, I jump am pass grin which is why I am here to get ideas on all possible scenarios and be cautious. Thanks for all your great posts so far smiley
dont drink beer in the house oooo.ok me i don talk my own grin grin grin
Re: Priest Aids Wife To Build Without Husband's Knowledge by Nobody: 3:06pm On Oct 30, 2013
texaco1:

why are you fighting over someone else marriage ?na wah ooo

grin grin don't mind dat rat!

Looking for someone document to chew!

Mtcheew
Re: Priest Aids Wife To Build Without Husband's Knowledge by Nobody: 3:07pm On Oct 30, 2013
2ndChance: May be you guys don't know but in the part of the country where my wife and I come from, this thrend is very common among married women. They either wait to buid their houses without the husband's knowledge or immediately the man completes a house, they eliminate him and start answering "Landlady". I may say am luckier than most men who have owned houses from that part of the country because most of them don't usually live to open the houses they built (sic). That is where I am really worried because I don't have the full script that my wife, her mother and the Priest are playing. The Priest may have acted innocently but I can't be too sure of my wife and her mother here.

If she wants to eliminate you and take over your properties, why would she first waste her own money to build a new house when she could have just fed you some kpokiyo right away and be done with it?
Re: Priest Aids Wife To Build Without Husband's Knowledge by GoodFaith: 3:08pm On Oct 30, 2013
Chillisauce:

I don't need life experience to know a basic thing dumbwit!
If it gonna give vains to your tiny already dead pencil, then go ahead.

Next time read and learn. Don't jump into where you are not invited and spew thrash.

Bi
I did read all the comments from the start
Who invited your low life fool, dumb Bi to comment
I didn't jump into the matter
Kiss it
U are a dog
Re: Priest Aids Wife To Build Without Husband's Knowledge by GoodFaith: 3:09pm On Oct 30, 2013
texaco1:

why are you fighting over someone else marriage ?na wah ooo
She is acting like a BI
Re: Priest Aids Wife To Build Without Husband's Knowledge by 2ndChance: 3:10pm On Oct 30, 2013
ileobatojo:

If she wants to eliminate you and take over your properties, why would she first waste her own money to build a new house when she could have just fed you some kpokiyo right away and be done with it?
I miraculously survived some suspicious "kpokiyo" as you put it early last year grin It's still a mystery to everone including me how I survived it smiley Not saying my wife or mother-in-law is responsible ooo just saying what happened last year o
Re: Priest Aids Wife To Build Without Husband's Knowledge by Nobody: 3:10pm On Oct 30, 2013
GoodFaith:
Bi
I did read all the comments from the start
Who invited your low life fool, dumb Bi to comment
I didn't jump into the matter
Kiss it

Shuuuuh!

So wrote this?

GoodFaith:
Two can play the game
Nigerian women liars nobody excluded
That is the reason why lot of you will not get husband or be a single mom

Next time write without quoting me to spew this trash!
Re: Priest Aids Wife To Build Without Husband's Knowledge by Nobody: 3:12pm On Oct 30, 2013
2ndChance:
I miraculously survived some suspicious "kpokiyo" as you put it early last year grin It's still a mystery to everone including me how I survived it smiley

Hmmm, OP, make you no go give your wife kpokiyo o
Re: Priest Aids Wife To Build Without Husband's Knowledge by 2ndChance: 3:13pm On Oct 30, 2013
Chillisauce:

Hmmm, OP, make you no go give your wife kpokiyo o
I would rather run than do that.
Re: Priest Aids Wife To Build Without Husband's Knowledge by texaco1: 3:13pm On Oct 30, 2013
2ndChance:
I miraculously survived some suspicious "kpokiyo" as you put it early last year grin It's still a mystery to everone including me how I survived it smiley Not saying my wife or mother-in-law is responsible ooo just saying what happened last year o

see gobe ,
omo see gobe ooo
baby ur back is killer i can feel it .........opps
sorry grin grin
Re: Priest Aids Wife To Build Without Husband's Knowledge by jpphilips(m): 3:14pm On Oct 30, 2013
2ndChance:
You're very correct. I am paranoid really and I mentioned that in one one of my posts earlier today but not because she built the house as you are insisting, it is simply because I was not informed. I am not sure you're married cos you're commenting like one frustrated divorcee who is regretting not holding on to the poo his wife was giving him then. And talking of mental competence, there's is hardly anything my wife doesn't seek my opinion on, including issues related to her work, becuase she respects the quality of advice she gets from me which is why I was surprised she could go solo in this case.
In marriages, the best way to go about issues is to place the blame where it rightly belongs. That way, forgiveness becomes easier.

now you know you are paranoid, so eschew your paranoia and go home to your wife, very well, if you say she doesn't see you as mentally incompetent, the only answer is a "scare", that is your mission not whether she built a house or not.
I understand you feel very bad not told about it but when someone acts defensively, you must tackle the threat not the defensive action, survival instinct is real.
Now that she earns higher than you, you should expect changes, it is engrossed in Nigerian women's DNA, live with it.

about my divorcee status, grin I ve left my wife to marry yours at least she has the foresight to build a house with her money, her mates spend their on jewelries, cars, expensive vacations, feeding hungry pastors, competing in her work place and silly social gatherings, with wardrobe full of foreign clothes and shoes, you should be thankful.

Go home, make a noise on why she didn't tell you, carry face for two days and let it go, its not worth this public disgrace.
your wife is better than most of these never do wells that are advising you. At 34, you are very young and you married a wife who can think, whether for herself or the family is inconsequential, most women will build for their never do well father who in turn hands it to her brother and your money will go.

Leave this matter, remember to buy yourself a bottle of chilled Heineken at close of work .
Re: Priest Aids Wife To Build Without Husband's Knowledge by 2ndChance: 3:14pm On Oct 30, 2013
texaco1:
see gobe ,
omo see gobe ooo
baby ur back is killer i can feel it .........opps
sorry grin grin
I'm dancing skelewu here instead. grin grin grin grin
Re: Priest Aids Wife To Build Without Husband's Knowledge by Nobody: 3:14pm On Oct 30, 2013
2ndChance:
I would rather run than do that.

cheesy

You guys should also try to keep third party out of your lives. You have survived 10 yrs, you can do it
Re: Priest Aids Wife To Build Without Husband's Knowledge by texaco1: 3:16pm On Oct 30, 2013
2ndChance:
I'm dancing skelewu here instead. grin grin grin grin
yeah that is the way to do it , take it from azonto levels to kukere climax.
relax, chill , and keep calm . let every party blow their heat , just sit and enjoy the whole game while you scheme . that is the hall mark of a master of the game
Re: Priest Aids Wife To Build Without Husband's Knowledge by GoodFaith: 3:16pm On Oct 30, 2013
Chillisauce:

Shuuuuh!

So wrote this?

Next time write without quoting me to spew this trash!

You are a kid
I will let you roll the F on
Re: Priest Aids Wife To Build Without Husband's Knowledge by Nobody: 3:16pm On Oct 30, 2013
GoodFaith:
You are a kid
I will let you roll the F on

Someone should pls,, lock up this cockroach...

Who get shelltox grin.
Re: Priest Aids Wife To Build Without Husband's Knowledge by GoodFaith: 3:18pm On Oct 30, 2013
Chillisauce:

Who get shelltox grin.
I am sorry
I didn't know that you are a ex con
Shameless
Re: Priest Aids Wife To Build Without Husband's Knowledge by 2ndChance: 3:19pm On Oct 30, 2013
@Chillisauce, GoodFaith
Wetin nau? Why una dey drink panadol for my head-ache like this nau? Oya, make una no fight again. I no dey vex again, I don forgive my wife. grin grin grin
Re: Priest Aids Wife To Build Without Husband's Knowledge by texaco1: 3:19pm On Oct 30, 2013
2ndChance: @Chillisauce, GoodFaith
Wetin nau? Why una dey drink panadol for my head-ache like this nau? Oya, make una no fight again. I no dey vex again, I don forgive my wife. grin grin grin
lobatan , oro pari , matter die grin grin
Re: Priest Aids Wife To Build Without Husband's Knowledge by Nobody: 3:19pm On Oct 30, 2013
Chillisauce:

Who get shelltox grin.
t

#hands her a big rubber of SNIPER
Re: Priest Aids Wife To Build Without Husband's Knowledge by Nobody: 3:20pm On Oct 30, 2013
2ndChance: @Chillisauce, GoodFaith

Good.

No mind that small cockroach. You fit burrow me otapiapia, make I give am
Re: Priest Aids Wife To Build Without Husband's Knowledge by jpphilips(m): 3:20pm On Oct 30, 2013
GoodFaith:
I repeat JPphilips
You are very ignorant and narrow minded
two wrong don't make a right
All men are not out at 2:00am drinking beer
"what exactly does most Nigerian men have to offer these days?" A LOT
Sorry if you don't have any thing to offer
There are lot of really men out there like the OP

you don't need to repeat it, i heard it the first time. most Nigerian men are useless go to hotels in owerri, ABJ and ph on a good friday nite and tell me if those men don't have wives and kids at home.
Re: Priest Aids Wife To Build Without Husband's Knowledge by 2ndChance: 3:21pm On Oct 30, 2013
This thread has greatly lightened my heart, many thanks to all the contibutors.
Re: Priest Aids Wife To Build Without Husband's Knowledge by Nobody: 3:22pm On Oct 30, 2013
lynpetra: t

#hands her a big rubber of SNIPER

grin
Thanks, the roach is dead.

1 Like

Re: Priest Aids Wife To Build Without Husband's Knowledge by clapham(m): 3:23pm On Oct 30, 2013
jp philips:

personally, i don't see any problem, the OP is simply paranoid, im glad you admitted a lot of men have failed their families, a married man will be outside his matrimonial home by 2:00am drinking beer with bachelors and manchelors, arguing stupid soccer while oogling all the hotties around (not the case with the OP), yet, they have a family at home, are they the kinda husbands their wives do things without consulting them?
what exactly does most Nigerian men have to offer these days?

I will not blame the OP's wife if she chooses not to consult a hubby she believes is mentally incompetent.

there is no problem here OP go home to your family.
I totally disagree with you, if a man is not responsible,that doesnt pave way for owning a property elsewhere,some women in the past have been in that situation and they inform thier children about properties they owned,some involve husband family.
And by the way, some nigerian man are still very responsible ,am not married but remember there was promise or vow of "for better for worst" oshaa in my preverance but people around want 9ja women.
many women here are doing the same so nothing is wrong about it.
a property you can not boldly tell your children,smhh
european ladies share bills with their husband no matter what they earn,9ja woman saves her money and build secret mansion.

1 Like

Re: Priest Aids Wife To Build Without Husband's Knowledge by GoodFaith: 3:25pm On Oct 30, 2013
jp philips:

you don't need to repeat it, i heard it the first time. most Nigerian men are useless go to hotels in owerri, ABJ and ph on a good friday nite and tell me if those men don't have wives and kids at home.
JP Philips,
You made some good point about people wasting money
I am sorry for my hard language ( please don't take personal)
Re: Priest Aids Wife To Build Without Husband's Knowledge by GoodFaith: 3:26pm On Oct 30, 2013
Chillisauce:

grin
Thanks, the roach is dead.
Get a life BI
Go read Clapham's posting above
he is single but open mind

1 Like

Re: Priest Aids Wife To Build Without Husband's Knowledge by Nobody: 3:39pm On Oct 30, 2013
GoodFaith:
Get a life BI
Go read Clapham's posting above
he is single but open mind

My friend stop chasing me, does my moniker give you e rection? WTF!

Pls, I'm taken, move along and get yourself useful?
Re: Priest Aids Wife To Build Without Husband's Knowledge by clapham(m): 3:42pm On Oct 30, 2013
Chillisauce:

@ chillisauce
enough of 9ja babe,both home and abroad,am single but not searching tho
oshaa is the best
Re: Priest Aids Wife To Build Without Husband's Knowledge by jpphilips(m): 3:43pm On Oct 30, 2013
clapham:
I totally disagree with you, if a man is not responsible,that doesnt pave way for owning a property elsewhere,some women in the past have been in that situation and they inform thier children about properties they owned,some involve husband family.
And by the way, some nigerian man are still very responsible ,am not married but remember there was promise or vow of "for better for worst" oshaa in my preverance but people around want 9ja women.
many women here are doing the same so nothing is wrong about it.
a property you can not boldly tell your children,smhh
european ladies share bills with their husband no matter what they earn,9ja woman saves her money and build secret mansion.

An irresponsible man deserve no consultation (the OP has declared he is not), what kinda advise do you expect from an irresponsible man?
Re: Priest Aids Wife To Build Without Husband's Knowledge by Nobody: 3:44pm On Oct 30, 2013
clapham:
@ chillisauce
enough of 9ja babe,both home and abroad,am single but not searching tho
oshaa is the best

And you are undecided
Re: Priest Aids Wife To Build Without Husband's Knowledge by GoodFaith: 3:45pm On Oct 30, 2013
Chillisauce:

I am making myself very useful
Sorry, I am not looking
I am very happy with my life, I have a great wife

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) ... (21) (Reply)

My 5 yr old Cousin Behaves like Ancestor / How Do I Stop My Relatives From Disturbing Me? / Delta Man Marks 10th Wedding Anniversary, Rides Wife In Helicopter To Mountain

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.