Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,197,465 members, 7,964,898 topics. Date: Thursday, 03 October 2024 at 12:20 AM

Create A Mental Picture Of Nairalanders - Forum Games (27) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Forum Games / Create A Mental Picture Of Nairalanders (33533 Views)

Create A Mental Picture Of Nairalanders II / Sweet, Sexy And Beautiful Voices Of Nairalanders (The VNs Thread) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) ... (38) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Create A Mental Picture Of Nairalanders by Nobody: 9:42pm On Oct 30, 2013
Ireneidiva

Gentle, loving, dark skinned, sweet looking, tall, talkative, friendly.. Dahz all
Re: Create A Mental Picture Of Nairalanders by Nobody: 9:57pm On Oct 30, 2013
Shymexx:
Charming, an incurable but harmless flirt, adventurous and s3xual, tall and has a clean-cut hairstyle, loves women - especially thick, big-bootied women, prefers women with Brazilian wig to women with natural hair, super intelligent, a prolific reader, an excellent debater, sarcastic, funny and has a great sense of humour, 26-27 years of age, honest and expressive; not afraid to air his opinions - even if it deviates from the norm's, liberal, an extrovert and social butterfly online but detached irl, kind and respectful. I think he's sensitive too, although he won't admit it.

3 Likes

Re: Create A Mental Picture Of Nairalanders by Bootybuttchic(f): 9:57pm On Oct 30, 2013
eggheaders:

the moniker says it all. I don't talk to sexuality section matrons, too busy taking out Igbos on the politics section.
wat u think undecided

Sorry bro....

Ur too daft!
Re: Create A Mental Picture Of Nairalanders by Nobody: 9:57pm On Oct 30, 2013
kofoshi:
Real mature bro,real mature
Re: Create A Mental Picture Of Nairalanders by Bootybuttchic(f): 10:00pm On Oct 30, 2013
eggheaders:

the moniker says it all. I don't talk to sexuality section matrons, too busy taking out Igbos on the politics section.
wat u think undecided

Sorry bro....

We know ur grown old but please grow up

Ur too daft!
Re: Create A Mental Picture Of Nairalanders by Nobody: 10:01pm On Oct 30, 2013
Booty butt chic: mr man please don't derail dis place wif tribal issues biko cool

No be small thing
Re: Create A Mental Picture Of Nairalanders by ATMCARD2(m): 10:02pm On Oct 30, 2013
So many viewerz.
Re: Create A Mental Picture Of Nairalanders by Caseless: 10:05pm On Oct 30, 2013
joeydozzy: Caseless- One of those guys that wear trad and Air Jordans
grin grin air jordan ko? air syria ni.

joeydozzy: has tribal marks
hmmmm.....something like that which on 9ice's face. not really a tribal mark, u see that on both side of the nose; very tiny anyway. u got me here.

joeydozzy: easily a bore in conversations
i thwacked everybody i get hold of in a conversation. u got this.

joeydozzy: can cook,
cheesy cheesy hehehe....i poor for here die. i de help my friends wash plate sha for school whenever they wanna put something on fire for us since me i nor sabi cook.

joeydozzy: may have never passed 1st base before,
*sighs* shocked

joeydozzy: generous,
na when u meet me na dere u go confirm; but i always find joy in giving out wella

joeydozzy: can kill you if you look at his babe,
try my e-wife sef, u are gone. *grabs my hatchet *
joeydozzy: his face is synonyms to sex education posters,
hahahahah....sex education poster ko? playboy magazine ni!
joeydozzy: kind and really smart
hmmmmmm.......ur head dey dere.... cool .. my big head jst increase in size now now...

u get head jare.......

dances out of thread

1 Like

Re: Create A Mental Picture Of Nairalanders by Idowuogbo(f): 10:06pm On Oct 30, 2013
Yield: Shymexx:
Charming, an incurable but harmless flirt, adventurous and s3xual, tall and has a clean-cut hairstyle, loves women - especially thick, big-bootied women, prefers women with Brazilian wig to women with natural hair, super intelligent, a prolific reader, an excellent debater, sarcastic, funny and has a great sense of humour, 26-27 years of age, honest and expressive; not afraid to air his opinions - even if it deviates from the norm's, liberal, an extrovert and social butterfly online but detached irl, kind and respectful. I think he's sensitive too, although he won't admit it.
Na wa o! Dis ur love for Shy shy strong gan o! grin tongue

1 Like

Re: Create A Mental Picture Of Nairalanders by Feraz(m): 10:06pm On Oct 30, 2013
V3/kazekage1: they look to me like one and the same person. Cool looking guys with wicked sense of humour. One looks like he has a talent for artwork and the other a musician.
Vessuci: the guy resemble person wee dey shy away from responsibilities but when determined to handle them, he does very well.
Briareos: a scholar, an artist, dark complexioned and quite tall and probably a womanizer grin. Also a Naruto fan. (Very sure about everything)
Re: Create A Mental Picture Of Nairalanders by eggheaders(m): 10:08pm On Oct 30, 2013
Booty butt chic: wat u think undecided

Sorry bro....

We know ur grown old but please grow up

Ur too daft!

Coming from a unicellular brained re..tard like you that priceless. When all you do all day with your chitinous brain is to think about been laid by every tom, dyke and harry, expecting you to reason like homo sapien is like drilling for oil in north east Nigeria. Run for cover before I use your cadaver for online dissection practice.
Re: Create A Mental Picture Of Nairalanders by kofoshi: 10:09pm On Oct 30, 2013

You're getting laid tonight!
Re: Create A Mental Picture Of Nairalanders by kofoshi: 10:10pm On Oct 30, 2013
Vickii Ro:
Real mature bro,real mature

You think?

Well, thank you!
Re: Create A Mental Picture Of Nairalanders by Nobody: 10:11pm On Oct 30, 2013
Na wa o! Dis ur love for Shy shy strong gan o! grin tongue
LOL, Idowu I knew you would talk, miss busybody tongue. I was just responding to the thread ma, and serving its purpose. Plus, he did one for me and I thought I would do the same for him. smiley

1 Like

Re: Create A Mental Picture Of Nairalanders by eggheaders(m): 10:14pm On Oct 30, 2013
kofoshi:

You think?

Well, thank you!

Efusetan aniwura booni
Re: Create A Mental Picture Of Nairalanders by Idowuogbo(f): 10:15pm On Oct 30, 2013
Yield:
LOL, Idowu I knew you would talk, miss busybody tongue. I was just responding to the thread ma, and serving its purpose. Plus, he did one for me and I thought I would do the same for him. smiley
Awwww.... I understand! Love is a beaurriful thaing. tongue grin

2 Likes

Re: Create A Mental Picture Of Nairalanders by Nobody: 10:20pm On Oct 30, 2013
[quote author=crackhaus]
Loretta u - charming, probably passionate and sensual, confident in her looks and self, may get easily irritated.[Quote]

Yea. You're right about me.
Though I can be patient too.so that part about irritability depends on who or what or the circumstances involved. smiley

1 Like

Re: Create A Mental Picture Of Nairalanders by ManTiger(m): 10:23pm On Oct 30, 2013
sholay2011: Tpia: Under 30 yrs...fair-skinned...smooth skin...sexy eyes...aquiline nose...meaty red lips...average height. ..figure 8...very intelligent...Jesus-loving...em...wat again oh?? undecided undecided

Lest I forget....cool-tempered, friendly, extremely kind
...and friendly again grin grin
She can't be under 30 lailai, she finished from IFE sometimes around 2002/03 and, that'ws 10yrs ago, assuming she finished at age 23yrs + 10yrs, that's slightly over 33yrs. You're still on track though!
Re: Create A Mental Picture Of Nairalanders by Nobody: 11:00pm On Oct 30, 2013

Oh my days!! shocked Scary!!! I'm blushing right about. I don't even know what to say, but I'd say this: this looks like what my sisters, mum, or someone I'm around 24/7 would say. I wouldn't put a percentage on it but being able to sieve through all my online madness, to see a bigger picture just makes the whole thing scary.

I'mma quote your post twice and let Brian McKnight and Sisqo tell you how I feel right about now.

Brian McKnight

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6Im5XeLbHy8

2 Likes

Re: Create A Mental Picture Of Nairalanders by Nobody: 11:01pm On Oct 30, 2013

Sisqo should complete it. tongue

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z6qqS9mbdY4

2 Likes

Re: Create A Mental Picture Of Nairalanders by Bootybuttchic(f): 11:09pm On Oct 30, 2013
ATM-CARD:
So many viewerz.
like crezly....dis thread is big deal grin.....
Re: Create A Mental Picture Of Nairalanders by Ishilove: 11:12pm On Oct 30, 2013
princesa: Hmm let me try...

Ishilove... Average height, busty, classy, chocolate skin, intelligent, smart, snobby, sometimes all chatty, other time taciturn.

Mynd...annoying, rude, tall, dark complexioned, taciturn...but can be a big talker sometimes, reserved, patient, self controlled. Helpful

humbled... Big talker, hormonal, feisty, busty, proud, average height, dark complexioned

ihedinobi...arrogant, selfish, chauvinistic, social, big arguer, fair complexioned, tall, handsome...i think, lively, big talker

firestar...weird, pretty, reserved, intoverted, tall, fair complexioned...

Nitlad...grumpy, social, uncaring, intelligent, fair, 30's, smart,

tovot...pretty, caring, doesn't forgive easilysad, reserved, chocolate complexioned, social

itbomb...smart, intelligent, tall, dark, reserved, helpful, caring, generous, sex-crazed grin polite

jeez, what a brain tasking endeavour. Now could someone do a run down on me?smiley
*gasp* embarassed

95% shocked embarassed
Re: Create A Mental Picture Of Nairalanders by Nobody: 11:13pm On Oct 30, 2013
Feraz: Monetary things now... grin
Unto which levels? angry The Igbo man and his money are tighter than Siames twins! angry angry
Re: Create A Mental Picture Of Nairalanders by luxanne(f): 11:18pm On Oct 30, 2013
Princeparix: Obinoscopy: funny, coordinated, reliable> though a crook

harlos: a friend, married, tall, one pack, jovial and a geek grin

Lalaboi: naughty, annoying bt has a gud hrt

jbluv: hmmm. Funny, super flirt, extrovert, gud communicating skills

sweet-tease: married, intelligent, sweet nd an awwwww grin

shugamania: mid 60s, orthodox witch and a shuga

br3nda: introvert, a mother, heavy wit Ap7, married, lovely nd self confident

luxanne: sweet, freak and a bug to Parix

deiok: my guy, puntual nd an a.. Man

beync: a.n.n.o.y.i.n.g. Bt a gud frnd

190: my mannest man

CHYCOROXIE: wont say lipsrsealed

Lmao @ me being a freak and a bug to Parix, how's that Jumper?
Re: Create A Mental Picture Of Nairalanders by Nobody: 11:20pm On Oct 30, 2013
All i gat iz a mental picture of 13voltz...
A guy who'z had a thing or two wif d NA or who'z bin sent awt of d force at one time or d oda.. Has a very creative mind wif wild imaginations!! As 4 d rest, ur guess is as gud as mine... NL ladiez would b mostly on d average sha, few beauties, nd many 'not too fyn' chics
Re: Create A Mental Picture Of Nairalanders by Nobody: 11:21pm On Oct 30, 2013
princesa: ihedinobi...arrogant, selfish, chauvinistic, social, big arguer, fair complexioned, tall, handsome...i think, lively, big talker
I knew she was falling for me. smiley Yeah, I'm handsome, a bit argumentative, somewhar social and lively but not the rest. cheesy I'm average height, chocolate, chivalrous, modest in speech, not always arrogant, not selfish.
Re: Create A Mental Picture Of Nairalanders by luxanne(f): 11:22pm On Oct 30, 2013
Feraz: Luxanne: a pretty lady with curves in the right places that make heads turn three times, jovial, quite extroverted and her online character potrays someone that looks like a wife material....
Ammanda: fair complexioned lady with a cool sense of humour, forgives easily, easily hurt, pretty....oh with a physique that can make most ladies green with envy
Cuddlemii: a fun loving lady I'll love to meet someday. Intelligent and also a good poet and writer. She looks like someone that excels in the organising department judging from how she organises debates, very coordinated....
Fellis: another lady I'd love to meet someday. Intelligent, an
art lover, cute, someone you can learn alot from....

Lol..
Aww Feraz, nice kiss

And oh, by the way, Ammanda left you a message here,
https://www.nairaland.com/287851/last-person-post-thread-wins/602#19171247 cheesy
Re: Create A Mental Picture Of Nairalanders by mspee(f): 11:50pm On Oct 30, 2013
xynerise:

Ms-pee: Has 2 left legs, likes wearing colour riot clothes, likes fighting nake'd in public, uses 3 knorr cubes to cook half De'rica of beans. Having an affair with her gateman

Ms_pee is skydeep! tongue tongue
Stop describing her like that in public, antelope undecided
Re: Create A Mental Picture Of Nairalanders by xynerise: 12:05am On Oct 31, 2013
ms_pee:

Ms_pee is skydeep! tongue tongue
Stop describing her like that in public, antelope undecided
undecided. You are taking it personal
Re: Create A Mental Picture Of Nairalanders by ATMCARD2(m): 12:16am On Oct 31, 2013
[quote author=Booty butt chic] like crezly....dis thread is big deal grin.....[/quote.So u hv nt slpt or u wan me 2 write abt u nw b4 u go 2 bed.lol
Re: Create A Mental Picture Of Nairalanders by Nobody: 12:24am On Oct 31, 2013
iterator25: Musiwa

Short
Dry
Looks sleepy
Big head
Hunchback
Physique - looks like a fish

Idowuogbo
Chubby
Bleached
Yellow lipsrsealed
Folded stomach
Large and scary freckles on her skin

grin grin grin grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) ... (38) (Reply)

Romance Game For Romancelanders....[ TAG AND ASK] / Describe Your Salary With A Movie Title / Finish Off The Sentence With A Rhyming Word

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.