Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,197,454 members, 7,964,846 topics. Date: Wednesday, 02 October 2024 at 10:26 PM

Create A Mental Picture Of Nairalanders - Forum Games (28) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Forum Games / Create A Mental Picture Of Nairalanders (33532 Views)

Create A Mental Picture Of Nairalanders II / Sweet, Sexy And Beautiful Voices Of Nairalanders (The VNs Thread) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) ... (38) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Create A Mental Picture Of Nairalanders by Nobody: 12:26am On Oct 31, 2013
She only Afam owns this thread ni? nobody is talking about Jarus d Jarusat, Oga o.
Re: Create A Mental Picture Of Nairalanders by Nobody: 12:30am On Oct 31, 2013
Ishilove:
lwkmd!!! In ur dreams cheesy cheesy
grin grin You would know: you're always in them, aren't you?
Re: Create A Mental Picture Of Nairalanders by 190: 12:38am On Oct 31, 2013
Princeparix: # jumps into ihe-wukwa-onwu River#
undecided
Re: Create A Mental Picture Of Nairalanders by NOLONGTIN1(m): 12:39am On Oct 31, 2013
ngozievergreen:

There is no mistake about you.
U are tall, dark, wears punk, with a very long d..k.

U try shaa, but I think my d... K is average length (compared to some Aboki way I c)

punk? I wish, my hair almost b like (former) Wayne Rooney.
Re: Create A Mental Picture Of Nairalanders by NOLONGTIN1(m): 12:51am On Oct 31, 2013
ngozievergreen: tall, light skinned, generous, friendly, likeable, she wishes her breast were bigger, married, not into fashion (clothes and jewellery), face not smooth(pimples)

1 Like

Re: Create A Mental Picture Of Nairalanders by NOLONGTIN1(m): 1:12am On Oct 31, 2013
I remembered someone else...

Mimzy007: average height, dark, fat, big stomach(pot belly), friendly, generous, kind, self confidence 70%, wishes she was married, hardworking, intelligent. Did I mention she was fat and shy?

1 Like

Re: Create A Mental Picture Of Nairalanders by Nobody: 1:23am On Oct 31, 2013
Nobody fit pinkshure me here
Re: Create A Mental Picture Of Nairalanders by Nobody: 1:26am On Oct 31, 2013
shymexx:

That's why I like you, baby_babe. Finna e-twerk fi mi pon de thread? tongue

Four things a brother need in life = good friends + good books + sleepy conscience + good women...that's the ideal life. wink

grin grin grin

You ehn!
Re: Create A Mental Picture Of Nairalanders by Merkki(f): 1:29am On Oct 31, 2013
grin
Re: Create A Mental Picture Of Nairalanders by Nobody: 1:51am On Oct 31, 2013
People are surprised when they see me sha.
I guess my personality got nothing to do with how I look. cheesy cheesy cool

Babyosisi - Very Igbotic grin, dark skinned, life of the party, comedian, skirt-suit wearing church woman with a hat to match grin grin grin.
JennyKadry - Aunty-like (would have this if I catch you there expression), brown to light skinned, disciplinarian, average-height. grin

1 Like

Re: Create A Mental Picture Of Nairalanders by Nobody: 1:56am On Oct 31, 2013
I forgot to add Busybody grin - where on earth are you? Anyway she puts the M in Madam you'd have to prostrate to greet, tall and commanding. grin grin tongue tongue tongue

Sisikill - has this northern vibe, so easygoing, tall, relaxed, can be talkative when she gets into it. grin grin grin
Re: Create A Mental Picture Of Nairalanders by onila(f): 1:57am On Oct 31, 2013
stillwater-typical igbo girl with 2 much sense, cunning, smart, deceptive, can be nice but extremely b1tchy when she wants 2
Re: Create A Mental Picture Of Nairalanders by jerrymania(m): 1:58am On Oct 31, 2013
na this kain topic dey make nairaland jolly. seun should turn here to gamezone coz any other threads nor dey make sense again
Re: Create A Mental Picture Of Nairalanders by onila(f): 2:01am On Oct 31, 2013
Yield: Shymexx:
Charming, an incurable but harmless flirt, adventurous and s3xual, tall and has a clean-cut hairstyle, loves women - especially thick, big-bootied women, prefers women with Brazilian wig to women with natural hair, super intelligent, a prolific reader, an excellent debater, sarcastic, funny and has a great sense of humour, 26-27 years of age, honest and expressive; not afraid to air his opinions - even if it deviates from the norm's, liberal, an extrovert and social butterfly online but detached irl, kind and respectful. I think he's sensitive too, although he won't admit it.
smiley

the kind of guy I wanna marry kiss
Re: Create A Mental Picture Of Nairalanders by Nobody: 2:02am On Oct 31, 2013
onila: stillwater-typical igbo girl with 2 much sense, cunning, smart, deceptive, can be nice but extremely b1tchy when she wants 2

To be honest I can't even figure you out. grin grin grin
Re: Create A Mental Picture Of Nairalanders by onila(f): 2:03am On Oct 31, 2013
Charming, an incurable but harmless flirt, adventurous and s3xual, tall and has a clean-cut hairstyle, loves women - especially thick, big-bootied women, prefers women with Brazilian wig to women with natural hair, super intelligent, a prolific reader, an excellent debater, sarcastic, funny and has a great sense of humour, 26-27 years of age, honest and expressive; not afraid to air his opinions - even if it deviates from the norm's, liberal, an extrovert and social butterfly online but detached irl, kind and respectful. I think he's sensitive too, although he won't admit it.

make sure u follow me
Re: Create A Mental Picture Of Nairalanders by onila(f): 2:09am On Oct 31, 2013
stillwater:

To be honest I can't even figure you out. grin grin grin
tongue
Re: Create A Mental Picture Of Nairalanders by Merkki(f): 2:13am On Oct 31, 2013
Tellwisdom: Broke, unemployed, depressed, lonely, seeks for attention, young (probably a teenager because he acts like one).
Re: Create A Mental Picture Of Nairalanders by isalegan2: 2:21am On Oct 31, 2013

shymexx:

Oh my days!! shocked Scary!!! I'm blushing right about. I don't even know what to say, but I'd say this: this looks like what my sisters, mum, or someone I'm around 24/7 would say. I wouldn't put a percentage on it but being able to sieve through all my online madness, to see a bigger picture just makes the whole thing scary.

The part about liking synthetic hair more than natural hair kinda makes one do a double take. . . but the rest is flattering. So, who's gonna look a gift-horse in the mouth, hey? grin

sexkillz: Katsumoto - Part-time taxi driver, has a pot belly, tribal marks, talks too much, intelligent.

shocked shocked shocked Thank you. Thank you! You had us at Tribal Marks. cheesy The "intelligent" part wasn't even necessary. That's just gilding the lily. wink
Re: Create A Mental Picture Of Nairalanders by Nobody: 2:34am On Oct 31, 2013
Popularity contest galore.
Re: Create A Mental Picture Of Nairalanders by EzePromoe: 3:27am On Oct 31, 2013
ngozievergreen:

liking all ur posts kwa?
nooooo.
In that case, u have started failing in the mental description thing. 0%

But I haven't started describing you par.
Re: Create A Mental Picture Of Nairalanders by tellwisdom: 5:25am On Oct 31, 2013
Merkki: Tellwisdom: Broke, unemployed, depressed, lonely, seeks for attention, young (probably a teenager because he acts like one).

This was just a game created out of joblessness, why take it personal??sad
Re: Create A Mental Picture Of Nairalanders by nitlad: 5:46am On Oct 31, 2013
princesa:
Nitlad...grumpy, social, uncaring, intelligent, fair, 30's, smart,

Stop dragging me to these horrid places, woman! angry

Even gan self, your mental picture of me wrong nor be small. undecided

Of your 7-word description, you nor get pass 3. Poor. tongue tongue
Re: Create A Mental Picture Of Nairalanders by joeace2020(m): 5:55am On Oct 31, 2013
tellwisdom:

This was just a game created out of joblessness, why take it personal??sad

she was right afterall.... an unrepentant sadist
Re: Create A Mental Picture Of Nairalanders by MaziOmenuko: 5:58am On Oct 31, 2013
Ishilove:
mazi omenuko- thick, burly, unsmiling, deep voiced igbo nigga with a conk igbotic accent. When i say conk, i mean CONK. His of the type that wear those annoying baseball caps even when the weather is cloudy. He has a love for jeans trousers and red t-shirts. Zero sense of humour. :p

Damn! This woman haff kee mee!!!

1 Like

Re: Create A Mental Picture Of Nairalanders by MaziOmenuko: 6:06am On Oct 31, 2013
Eze Promoe:
Mazi Omenuko - Fair, hairy and tall with broad shoulders. Fuckaholic, troublesome and stingy

I'm sure you saw my pix.

Btw; I ain't fulckaholic, just an innocent sex-addict.
Re: Create A Mental Picture Of Nairalanders by donem: 6:12am On Oct 31, 2013
Merkki:

Maclatunji: Tall, dark, bearded, blood shot eyes, outspoken, kind, slow poison, hates social gatherings
Attributes of a Boko-haram, Dont tell me The dude is a B**o-H***m.
@ Topic,
Sexkillz Tall, Albino, Very strict but careing.
Re: Create A Mental Picture Of Nairalanders by Nobody: 6:16am On Oct 31, 2013
Texanomally d USA babe tongue gud mawning grin
Re: Create A Mental Picture Of Nairalanders by texanomaly(f): 6:30am On Oct 31, 2013
RubyTheBlogger: Texanomally d UK babe tongue gud mawning grin
smh

Now I'm from the UK

Nope...I'm a Texas gal.
Re: Create A Mental Picture Of Nairalanders by Nobody: 6:34am On Oct 31, 2013
texanomaly:
smh

Now I'm from the UK

Nope...I'm a Texas gal.

z dat y ur nick starts with texa nomally?
Re: Create A Mental Picture Of Nairalanders by EzePromoe: 6:37am On Oct 31, 2013
Mazi_Omenuko:

I'm sure you saw my pix.

Btw; I ain't fulckaholic, just an innocent sex-addict.

Innocent?
Re: Create A Mental Picture Of Nairalanders by MaziOmenuko: 6:44am On Oct 31, 2013
Pagan9ja: average height, dark with stained teeth from eating too much kola-nut. Keeps afro with dirty looking beards. Ties green leaves around his neck and wears chalk on his eyebrows like a native-doctor.

Onila: (I don't know why I see a girl wearing g-strings and sexy bra whenever I see her posts. Maybe its me and my twisted mind shaa)

Maclatunji: bald all thru with heavy mustache and a very dark spot on his fore-head; evidence of continuous prayers to his almighty. Has 4 wives already.

Foxy_series: Had a very weird imagination about this character until I saw his pix which was an exact opposite of what I had imagined.

Obinoscopy: wears a rose flower on his neatly combed hair. Wears another rose flower on his chest-pocket. Holds yet another rose flower on his hands in case he meets a lady he likes on the road.

Funny enough, there are Nl characters I don't imagine a face when I see them. I just have a mental picture of something else:

Xynerise: I just imagine an antelope when I see this character.

Ogbeche77: I imagine a big red manchester united banner when I see this moniker.

Ishilove: I imagine a very big oxford advanced dictionary when I see her posts.

Enohbong: I always think about my condoms when I see her moniker. Dunno why!

190: just a plain old 190 Mercedes benz with faded color, bad fender and bumper being tied with ropes.

Fhemmy and siena: just think about them as cars.

6 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) ... (38) (Reply)

Romance Game For Romancelanders....[ TAG AND ASK] / Describe Your Salary With A Movie Title / Finish Off The Sentence With A Rhyming Word

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.