Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,368 members, 7,900,974 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 July 2024 at 08:30 PM

Funmi Iyanda - NTA Shut-down My Show For Interviewing A Gay Man - TV/Movies (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Funmi Iyanda - NTA Shut-down My Show For Interviewing A Gay Man (41814 Views)

Workers Shut Down AIT, Raypower Over 17 Months Unpaid Salaries / ONIKOLA Movie By Funmi Fiberesima: An Exposé On Female Genital Mutilation (FGM) / Join Funmi Iyanda Live Tomorrow On The Nta Network And Ltv 8 Between 9am -10am (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) ... (20) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Funmi Iyanda - NTA Shut-down My Show For Interviewing A Gay Man by Nobody: 9:52pm On Nov 03, 2013
Virgin Finder:

You must read it one way or the other.

How many times will I post apostle Paul's anti gay remarks. Paul wasn't speaking of his own accord. Below you have it again:

Romans 1:19-28
19 Because that which may be known of God is manifest in them; for God hath showed it unto them.

20 For the invisible things of him from the creation of the world are clearly seen, being understood by the things that are made, even his eternal power and Godhead; so that they are without excuse:

21 Because that, when they knew God, they glorified him not as God, neither were thankful; but became vain in their imaginations, and their foolish heart was darkened.

22 Professing themselves to be wise, they became fools,

23 And changed the glory of the uncorruptible God into an image made like to corruptible man, and to birds, and fourfooted beasts, and creeping things.

24 Wherefore God also gave them up to uncleanness through the lusts of their own hearts, to dishonour their own bodies between themselves:

25 Who changed the truth of God into a lie, and worshipped and served the creature more than the Creator, who is blessed for ever. Amen.

26 For this cause God gave them up unto vile affections: for even their women did change the natural use into that which is against nature:

27 And likewise also the men, leaving the natural use of the woman, burned in their lust one toward another; men with men working that which is unseemly, and receiving in themselves that recompense of their error which was meet.

28 And even as they did not like to retain God in their knowledge, God gave them over to a reprobate mind, to do those things which are not convenient;

If you want a lecture on how the Bible came about, I'll lecture you thoroughly.

You see, the Bible was written over a period of 1,600 years. The new testament was written 400yrs after the old testament.
The new testament is about Jesus Christ and the missionary work of His apostles. It was made up of details by those who witnessed things first hand.At the time, the world had become civilised and records were properly kept.
The old testament was shaped by the fact that almost only those books from which our LORD Jesus Christ quoted at one time or the other during his first coming were considered worthy to be in the old testament.
The rest are considered apocrypha and can be found in the catholic bible.

After the death of Jesus Christ, the world changed it's date system from B.C (Before Christ-downward counting) to A.D (After Death-upward counting). These are not exact translations though.

Please accept Jesus Christ as your LORD and personal saviour. cry

SMH!

I asked for Jesus' words and you're giving me Paul's.

Please go do some thorough unbiased reading about the history of your bible including Constantine's merging of Pagan and Christianity doctrines to gain peace and uniformity. I'm not one for extra-long posts.

I'm done with you.
Re: Funmi Iyanda - NTA Shut-down My Show For Interviewing A Gay Man by beryl04(m): 11:27pm On Nov 03, 2013
Virgin Finder:

You are a dullard!

oyinbos did not author the bible. God authored the Bible. All those who were used to write the Bible never knew they were writing things that will someday become the Word of God. For some of them, they never knew their lifestyles were being recorded.

Let the above sink

into your thick skull!!

@bolded
Romans 1:22
Professing themselves (beryl04 and co) to be wise, they became fools,

I give up on ur case!ur ignorance knows no bounds.God wrote d bible?haaa African child when are u gonna grow up.bye and am done with u.ur sick and ignorance is ur disease.sorry,pele,ndo!

1 Like

Re: Funmi Iyanda - NTA Shut-down My Show For Interviewing A Gay Man by VirginFinder: 8:44am On Nov 04, 2013
masonkz:

SMH!

I asked for Jesus' words and you're giving me Paul's.

Please go do some thorough unbiased reading about the history of your bible including Constantine's merging of Pagan and Christianity doctrines to gain peace and uniformity. I'm not one for extra-long posts.

I'm done with you.

beryl04:

I give up on ur case!ur ignorance knows no bounds.God wrote d bible?haaa African child when are u gonna grow up.bye and am done with u.ur sick and ignorance is ur disease.sorry,pele,ndo!

Paul didn't speak of his own accord. Should you go by Jesus' words alone, then only 4 books will make up the Bible. Apostle Paul wrote more than 2/3rds of the new testament.

2 Timothy 3:16
All scripture is given by inspiration of God, and is profitable for doctrine, for reproof, for correction, for instruction in righteousness:

Thorough unbiased reading? You don't judge the Bible! The Bible judges you.

1 Corinthians 1:18-29
18 For the preaching of the cross is to them that perish foolishness; but unto us which are saved it is the power of God.

19 For it is written, I will destroy the wisdom of the wise, and will bring to nothing the understanding of the prudent.

20 Where is the wise? where is the scribe? where is the disputer of this world? hath not God made foolish the wisdom of this world?

21 For after that in the wisdom of God the world by wisdom knew not God, it pleased God by the foolishness of preaching to save them that believe.

22 For the Jews require a sign, and the Greeks seek after wisdom:

23 But we preach Christ crucified, unto the Jews a stumblingblock, and unto the Greeks foolishness;

24 But unto them which are called, both Jews and Greeks, Christ the power of God, and the wisdom of God.

25 Because the foolishness of God is wiser than men; and the weakness of God is stronger than men.

26 For ye see your calling, brethren, how that not many wise men after the flesh, not many mighty, not many noble, are called:

27 But God hath chosen the foolish things of the world to confound the wise; and God hath chosen the weak things of the world to confound the things which are mighty;

28 And base things of the world, and things which are despised, hath God chosen, yea, and things which are not, to bring to nought things that are:

29 That no flesh should glory in his presence.

As regards being done with me, I can't be surprised! You guys represent darkness while I represent the light. Darkness must surely disappear whenever and wherever light appears.

John 1:1-5
1 In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God.

2 The same was in the beginning with God.

3 All things were made by him; and without him was not any thing made that was made.

4 In him was life; and the life was the light of men.

5 And the light shineth in darkness; and the darkness comprehended it not.

Please accept Jesus Christ as your LORD and personal saviour, both of you, all of you. cry
Re: Funmi Iyanda - NTA Shut-down My Show For Interviewing A Gay Man by Nobody: 10:15am On Nov 04, 2013
@Virginfinder, when will you understand that everyone is fed up with your long, boring & laughable bible quotations? I dare say God too, is!

3 Likes

Re: Funmi Iyanda - NTA Shut-down My Show For Interviewing A Gay Man by VirginFinder: 12:54pm On Nov 04, 2013
Johnpaul88: @Virginfinder, when will you understand that everyone is fed up with your long, boring & laughable bible quotations? I dare say God too, is!

1 Corinthians 1:18-19
18 For the preaching of the cross is to them that perish foolishness; but unto us which are saved it is the power of God.

19 For it is written, I will destroy the wisdom of the wise, and will bring to nothing the understanding of the prudent.
Re: Funmi Iyanda - NTA Shut-down My Show For Interviewing A Gay Man by Illuminatus(m): 5:59pm On Nov 04, 2013
I've come across so many homophobic posts and acts that I've recently become speechless about them. The only thing I can say is that in a few years time, some of these hypocrites will view what they said here and either laugh at their stupidity, or cry over them.

2 Likes

Re: Funmi Iyanda - NTA Shut-down My Show For Interviewing A Gay Man by VirginFinder: 8:49pm On Nov 04, 2013
Illuminatus: I've come across so many homophobic posts and acts that I've recently become speechless about them. The only thing I can say is that in a few years time, some of these hypocrites will view what they said here and either laugh at their stupidity, or cry over them.

Virgin Finder:

1 Corinthians 1:18-19

Re: Funmi Iyanda - NTA Shut-down My Show For Interviewing A Gay Man by Nobody: 9:00pm On Nov 04, 2013
Illuminatus: I've come across so many homophobic posts and acts that I've recently become speechless about them. The only thing I can say is that in a few years time, some of these hypocrites will view what they said here and either laugh at their stupidity, or cry over them.
I know people just need time. Change is rapid and spread like wildfire! In few years time, they'll start seeing things differently
Re: Funmi Iyanda - NTA Shut-down My Show For Interviewing A Gay Man by Illuminatus(m): 9:11pm On Nov 04, 2013
Johnpaul88: I know people just need time. Change is rapid and spread like wildfire! In few years time, they'll start seeing things differently
Exactly. See what happened with slavery and killing twins?

1 Like

Re: Funmi Iyanda - NTA Shut-down My Show For Interviewing A Gay Man by Illuminatus(m): 9:13pm On Nov 04, 2013
Virgin Finder:

Funny that I wasn't referring to you in the first place.
Re: Funmi Iyanda - NTA Shut-down My Show For Interviewing A Gay Man by 99cent: 1:48am On Nov 05, 2013
Illuminatus:
Exactly. See what happened with slavery and killing twins?

and even with condom use among christians. grin The catholic church considered condom use to be a sin until as late as 2010!!
Other churches allow women pastors. D catholic church is still behind on allowing female priests.
They are also d ones most vehemently against homosexuality and ironically enough, their members r d ones who are most often caught abusing boys. They would not need to abuse young boys if they were allowed to practice their homosexuality normally with consenting males of their age. LOL

Do Deeper Life members still consider it a sin to watch TV and use technology? hahahahaha
I know they make it a sin to use jewelry or for women to wear make-up and trousers.
some consider it an abominable sin to take alcohol other church denominations allow it in moderation.

This is why christians should pray for discernment. The ability to distinguish man made laws from God's law.

1 Like

Re: Funmi Iyanda - NTA Shut-down My Show For Interviewing A Gay Man by Nobody: 6:09am On Nov 05, 2013
99cent:

and even with condom use among christians. grin The catholic church considered condom use to be a sin until as late as 2010!!
Other churches allow women pastors. D catholic church is still behind on allowing female priests.
They are also d ones most vehemently against homosexuality and ironically enough, their members r d ones who are most often caught abusing boys. They would not need to abuse young boys if they were allowed to practice their homosexuality normally with consenting males of their age. LOL

Do Deeper Life members still consider it a sin to watch TV and use technology? hahahahaha
I know they make it a sin to use jewelry or for women to wear make-up and trousers.
some consider it an abominable sin to take alcohol other church denominations allow it in moderation.

This is why christians should pray for discernment. The ability to distinguish man made laws from God's law.
So true!
I am a catholic but i understand that some things are just too delicate to handle and change. Like the issue of ordaining women to the priesthood. I do not agree that they should be ordained since none of the apostles of Jesus Christ was a woman and that is the tradition the church still follows. The Church have other areas provided for them, should any of them feel they have the vocation to serve God in a special way. They will ridicle the priesthood if allowed.

The issue of gay marriage in the catholic church is still a subject of great controversy. Gays guys & ladies are in all religion & denominations not only the catholic church but the position of the Catholic Church on the issue is very crucial. If they decides to allow gay marriage tomorrow, then the firm opposition it faces in some countries will soften.
Btw the reason why it seems the priests are often caught abusing young boys is that some of them that are gay guys , see priesthood as a leeway to avoid facing the societal pressure of being forced to marry a girl since they are not expected to marry at all as priests. While some think that the sacredness and the holiness of the position of priesthood will cure them of their gay tendencies. But they find, to their utter dismay, that this is not the case. Then they become frustrated and pick on the young alter boys for comfort.

1 Like

Re: Funmi Iyanda - NTA Shut-down My Show For Interviewing A Gay Man by Nobody: 12:22am On Nov 06, 2013
GSKing:
Are you through? Keep it coming...

All you Gays and gay sympathisers give ur life to Christ and stop bringing shame and pain to your respective families cry cry cry.

If not for anything think about your poor mother and father, btw if they were gay u lot won't be here chatting shit, u need help. Ask for it before its too late, deranged elements.
Re: Funmi Iyanda - NTA Shut-down My Show For Interviewing A Gay Man by Nobody: 12:30am On Nov 06, 2013
Johnpaul88: Your sincerity is simply charming!

u need help! Btw I hope you are not in Nigeria? even if u are in Nigeria, I hope you are happy with your secret homosexual life. I will be the first to comment the any day I see stories of you been lynched on the streets. Shebi u can type and speak English? Come out and protest. Anu mpama, ala kugbuokwa gi, thunder gbakashi gi ahu, anu ofia. onye nzuzu.
Re: Funmi Iyanda - NTA Shut-down My Show For Interviewing A Gay Man by Nobody: 12:31am On Nov 06, 2013
Johnpaul88: Your sincerity is simply charming!

u need help! Btw I hope you are not in Nigeria? even if u are in Nigeria, I hope you are happy with your secret homosexual life. I will be the first to comment any day I see stories of you been lynched on the streets. Shebi u can type and speak English? Come out and protest. Anu mpama, ala kugbuokwa gi, thunder gbakashi gi ahu, anu ofia. onye nzuzu.
Re: Funmi Iyanda - NTA Shut-down My Show For Interviewing A Gay Man by GSKing: 12:32am On Nov 06, 2013
Rilamaka:

All you Gays and gay sympathisers give ur life to Christ and stop bringing shame and pain to your respective families cry cry cry.

If not for anything think about your poor mother and father, btw if they were gay u lot won't be here chatting shit, u need help. Ask for it before its too late, deranged elements.
You waited till midnight to type this, thinking we're all asleep? What does the bolded mean, esp the last one? What do you know this subject is about? Aren't you obsessed with gay topics already, cos i know your username!

Pls, stop wasting your time here. Your age mates are snoring loudly already. Sleep tight, it's past your bed time.
Re: Funmi Iyanda - NTA Shut-down My Show For Interviewing A Gay Man by GSKing: 12:34am On Nov 06, 2013
Rilamaka:

u need help! Btw I hope you are not in Nigeria? even if u are in Nigeria, I hope you are happy with your secret homosexual life. I will be the first to comment the any day I see stories of you been lynched on the streets. Shebi u can type and speak English? Come out and protest. Anu mpama, ala kugbuokwa gi, thunder gbakashi gi ahu, anu ofia. onye nzuzu.
you come across as an illiterate to me. Seriously, did u just type all these above?
Re: Funmi Iyanda - NTA Shut-down My Show For Interviewing A Gay Man by beryl04(m): 12:35am On Nov 06, 2013
Rilamaka:

We don hear u (R)ant-amaka!
Re: Funmi Iyanda - NTA Shut-down My Show For Interviewing A Gay Man by Nobody: 12:42am On Nov 06, 2013
Johnpaul88: See how illiteracy and ignorance have embraced themselves here!

There is no need to argue with a doomed soul that is destined to perish. You are not doing enough by defending your sickening and highly disgusting lifestyle here on Nairaland. I want to see you do that on the streets of Nigeria or any other homophobic country, I swear I will be the first person to light the match on your body once it is doused with petrol and watch that demonic infested life drain out of your eyes as you burn to ashes in the full glare of an irritated crowd.

You homosexuals deserve that and worse, especially the Nigerian ones claiming to be born that way, I am waiting fool, I am waiting, stop hiding and fight for your right to be equal. tongue tongue tongue tongue

Demonic Entity. The devil is a liar, in Jesus name, we say NO to homosexuality.
Re: Funmi Iyanda - NTA Shut-down My Show For Interviewing A Gay Man by Nobody: 12:47am On Nov 06, 2013
elrony: Lmao @ all ye gays & gay e-activists... grin grin

Why not come out publicly and demand for ya RIGHTs..or are you just a buncha impersonators.

grin grin grin cheesy

Lol PERVERTS!!!! cheesy cheesy grin

As in, I wonder what they are waiting for, no be to type, type and type, come out and fight for your rights tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue
LGBT my foot!
Re: Funmi Iyanda - NTA Shut-down My Show For Interviewing A Gay Man by 99cent: 12:48am On Nov 06, 2013
Rilamaka: I swear I will be the first person to light the match on your body once it is doused with petrol and watch that demonic infested life drain out of your eyes as you burn to ashes in the full glare of an irritated crowd.

Well, the gay man dat was interviewed is currently living in UK under asylum visa. He escaped alive to a developed country. Thank God.
U, ur own body will rot in ur village. dey there dey douse human being with petrol, dey cut human head and feet "in d name of Jesus"
what a barbaric animal. who dash u technology like computer.
Re: Funmi Iyanda - NTA Shut-down My Show For Interviewing A Gay Man by GSKing: 12:50am On Nov 06, 2013
Rilamaka:

There is no need to argue with a doomed soul that is destined to perish. You are not doing enough by defending your sickening and highly disgusting lifestyle here on Nairaland. I want to see you do that on the streets of Nigeria or any other homophobic country, I swear I will be the first person to light the match on your body once it is doused with petrol and watch that demonic infested life drain out of your eyes as you burn to ashes in the full glare of an irritated crowd.

You homosexuals deserve that and worse, especially the Nigerian ones claiming to be born that way, I am waiting fool, I am waiting, stop hiding and fight for your right to be equal. tongue tongue tongue tongue

You want to murder someone cos they dont share your views?
Kindly google out the words "bimbo" and "fish-wife" and your birth name would appear beside it.

1 Like

Re: Funmi Iyanda - NTA Shut-down My Show For Interviewing A Gay Man by GSKing: 12:55am On Nov 06, 2013
Rilamaka:

As in, I wonder what they are waiting for, no be to type, type and type, come out and fight for your rights tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue
LGBT my foot!

The day there would be riots and protests for #lgbt rights, what would arze wipes do? I can picture all of you running to the nearest bridges and taking a dive into the lagoons underneath the bridge...
Re: Funmi Iyanda - NTA Shut-down My Show For Interviewing A Gay Man by 99cent: 12:56am On Nov 06, 2013
GSKing:
You want to murder someone cos they dont share your views?
Kindly google out the words "bimbo" and "fish-wife" and your birth name would appear beside it.

well, remember even Jesus was killed by the same people who profess to be the most religious.
at least he lived till 33. If he had been born in Nigeria, Jesus would be dead by age 9. These primitive barbarians will not let d guy live.
Jesus turned water into Alcohol. How dare he. They will kill him right away.
Re: Funmi Iyanda - NTA Shut-down My Show For Interviewing A Gay Man by Nobody: 12:56am On Nov 06, 2013
GSKing:
you come across as an illiterate to me. Seriously, did u just type all these above?

No its your a.s.s and poo eating partner that typed it, you are just an i.d.i.o.t, like I said, you are not doing enough, calling me an illiterate will not make ur pathetic life better. Come out and fight for your right, since u deserve to be gay. I am waiting, to see you ablaze of course, that's if you would ever come out, so keep hiding. Btw are u not ashamed of this life? do you call this life? where you have to hide all your life? are you not finished? are you not doomed? The punishment for your type should have been death sentence, oh well, that's where the jungle justice comes in, so mr proud gay man, liberate your kind, fight for them, its not enough to call me an illiterate on Nairaland or argue your point here, be brave grin grin grin grin, just be brave, lets see if people will not be sweeping the ashes of your corrupted body.

HOMOSEXUALITY HAS NO PLACE IN NIGERIA. SIMPLE. (You can now like to commit suicide, social misfit).
Re: Funmi Iyanda - NTA Shut-down My Show For Interviewing A Gay Man by Nobody: 12:59am On Nov 06, 2013
Rilamaka:

u need help! Btw I hope you are not in Nigeria? even if u are in Nigeria, I hope you are happy with your secret homosexual life. I will be the first to comment any day I see stories of you been lynched on the streets. Shebi u can type and speak English? Come out and protest. Anu mpama, ala kugbuokwa gi, thunder gbakashi gi ahu, anu ofia. onye nzuzu.
Hahahahahahaha.
O bu m ka i na akpocha iyi niile a?
Chineke meere gi ebere.
Re: Funmi Iyanda - NTA Shut-down My Show For Interviewing A Gay Man by 99cent: 1:02am On Nov 06, 2013
Rilamaka:

No its your a.s.s and poo eating partner that typed it, you are just an i.d.i.o.t, like I said, you are not doing enough, calling me an illiterate will not make ur pathetic life better. Come out and fight for your right, since u deserve to be gay. I am waiting, to see you ablaze of course, that's if you would ever come out, so keep hiding. Btw are u not ashamed of this life? do you call this life? where you have to hide all your life? are you not finished? are you not doomed? The punishment for your type should have been death sentence, oh well, that's where the jungle justice comes in, so mr proud gay man, liberate your kind, fight for them, its not enough to call me an illiterate on Nairaland or argue your point here, be brave grin grin grin grin, just be brave, lets see if people will not be sweeping the ashes of your corrupted body.

HOMOSEXUALITY HAS NO PLACE IN NIGERIA. SIMPLE. (You can now like to commit suicide, social misfit).

You are a closet gay. Instead of coming out and admitting it, you prefer to bash the law abiding homosexuals who have open relationships with consenting adults. while you participate in homosexuality as a criminal. raping men and young boys behind close doors.
I see people like you in d news all d time. church priests condeming gays in public but raping boys in private.

homosexuality has and always will exist in Nigeria. Remember, the british first came to Nigeria over 100yrs ago and there was so much homosexuality that they created sodomy laws to stop it. 100 yrs ago. hahahah
Re: Funmi Iyanda - NTA Shut-down My Show For Interviewing A Gay Man by Nobody: 1:02am On Nov 06, 2013
GSKing:
The day there would be riots and protests for #lgbt rights, what would a.ss wipes do? I can picture all of you running to the nearest bridges and taking a dive into the lagoons underneath the bridge...

That can only happen in your dreams, tongue tongue tongue tongue chai, one more thing try US embassy, grin grin grin I heard that they are giving out free visas to gay couples tongue tongue tongue.
If not will live and die as an unhappy man in this country, unable to explore your perverted sexual preferences, except for off course snatches of such times cry cry cry cry cry

I mean why would a man prefer to be a prisoner in a free country? You see that's why you are clearly not okay upstairs. grin grin grin You are mentally unstable.
Re: Funmi Iyanda - NTA Shut-down My Show For Interviewing A Gay Man by Nobody: 1:03am On Nov 06, 2013
Rilamaka:

hahahahahahaha
You speak with so much rancour in your tone. It's easy to see you speak of your doom!
Re: Funmi Iyanda - NTA Shut-down My Show For Interviewing A Gay Man by Nobody: 1:07am On Nov 06, 2013
99cent:

You are a closet gay. Instead of coming out and admitting it, you prefer to bash the law abiding homosexuals who have open relationships with consenting adults. while you participate in homosexuality as a criminal. raping men and young boys behind close doors.
I see people like you in d news all d time. church priests condeming gays in public but raping boys in private.

homosexuality has and always will exist in Nigeria. Remember, the british first came to Nigeria over 100yrs ago and there was so much homosexuality that they created sodomy laws to stop it. 100 yrs ago. hahahah

Its *existed* honey. Your argument is laughable, so it has come down to this? silly and baseless accusations? come on boy, give your life to Christ and stop causing your family untold shame and pain. I would like to see a section of that "sodomy" law. While at it, try to take English lesson you can speak authoritatively against homophobia in Nigeria grin grin grin grin grin

You are finished! and I am sorry for you.
Re: Funmi Iyanda - NTA Shut-down My Show For Interviewing A Gay Man by Nobody: 1:08am On Nov 06, 2013
Johnpaul88: hahahahahahaha
You speak with so much rancour in your tone. It's easy to see you speak of your doom!

Even the life you are living its doom itself, it clearly spells doom. You are sick and you need help. I am really really sorry for you. embarassed embarassed embarassed
Re: Funmi Iyanda - NTA Shut-down My Show For Interviewing A Gay Man by 99cent: 1:08am On Nov 06, 2013
they think homophobia is part of African culture when in reality, anti-gay laws were imposed by British colonial masters in late 1800s.
The British have moved on since 1800s yet Africans are still stuck in century old mentality. worst of all, we believe that these old british legacies are part of our own traditional culture grin
Illiteracy is a disease.

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) ... (20) (Reply)

'Game Of Thrones' Leaves Water Bottle In Series Finale Scene / Man Says Northerners Were Excluded From The Wedding Party Movie, Nigerians React / BBNaija And Its Mysterious Selection Process

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 160
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.