Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,368 members, 7,900,974 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 July 2024 at 08:30 PM

Funmi Iyanda - NTA Shut-down My Show For Interviewing A Gay Man - TV/Movies (16) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Funmi Iyanda - NTA Shut-down My Show For Interviewing A Gay Man (41814 Views)

Workers Shut Down AIT, Raypower Over 17 Months Unpaid Salaries / ONIKOLA Movie By Funmi Fiberesima: An Exposé On Female Genital Mutilation (FGM) / Join Funmi Iyanda Live Tomorrow On The Nta Network And Ltv 8 Between 9am -10am (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Funmi Iyanda - NTA Shut-down My Show For Interviewing A Gay Man by GSKing: 1:09am On Nov 06, 2013
Rilamaka:

No its your a.s.s and poo eating partner that typed it, you are just an i.d.i.o.t, like I said, you are not doing enough, calling me an illiterate will not make ur pathetic life better. Come out and fight for your right, since u deserve to be gay. I am waiting, to see you ablaze of course, that's if you would ever come out, so keep hiding. Btw are u not ashamed of this life? do you call this life? where you have to hide all your life? are you not finished? are you not doomed? The punishment for your type should have been death sentence, oh well, that's where the jungle justice comes in, so mr proud gay man, liberate your kind, fight for them, its not enough to call me an illiterate on Nairaland or argue your point here, be brave grin grin grin grin, just be brave, lets see if people will not be sweeping the ashes of your corrupted body.

HOMOSEXUALITY HAS NO PLACE IN NIGERIA. SIMPLE. (You can now like to commit suicide, social misfit).
gringringrin
Coming from a jesus follower, a christian, a god child, a believer in the holy bible, a born again, i guess ur post depicts the true aspect of christendom. Your post seems christ-like, since that is nearest to immediate action an african christian would take immediately any homosexual is sighted from afar...

It's not today i've been wished death for being me and not accepting the faith of christians.

LET SOMEBODY SHOUT HALLELUJAH...

WE WOULD ALSO RECITE THE CREED AFTER THAT!!!grin
Re: Funmi Iyanda - NTA Shut-down My Show For Interviewing A Gay Man by 99cent: 1:09am On Nov 06, 2013
Rilamaka:

Its *existed* honey. Your argument is laughable, so it has come down to this? silly and baseless accusations? come on boy, give your life to Christ and stop causing your family untold shame and pain. I would like to see a section of that "sodomy" law. While at it, try to take English lesson you can speak authoritatively against homophobia in Nigeria grin grin grin grin grin

You are finished! and I am sorry for you.

hahaha you are truly indeed illiterate.
"has and always will EXIST" is d correct form
go back to school and learn d use of proper grammar.

by the way, IT'S not ITS.
Re: Funmi Iyanda - NTA Shut-down My Show For Interviewing A Gay Man by GSKing: 1:10am On Nov 06, 2013
Rilamaka:

No its your a.s.s and poo eating partner that typed it, you are just an i.d.i.o.t, like I said, you are not doing enough, calling me an illiterate will not make ur pathetic life better. Come out and fight for your right, since u deserve to be gay. I am waiting, to see you ablaze of course, that's if you would ever come out, so keep hiding. Btw are u not ashamed of this life? do you call this life? where you have to hide all your life? are you not finished? are you not doomed? The punishment for your type should have been death sentence, oh well, that's where the jungle justice comes in, so mr proud gay man, liberate your kind, fight for them, its not enough to call me an illiterate on Nairaland or argue your point here, be brave grin grin grin grin, just be brave, lets see if people will not be sweeping the ashes of your corrupted body.

HOMOSEXUALITY HAS NO PLACE IN NIGERIA. SIMPLE. (You can now like to commit suicide, social misfit).
gringringrin
Coming from a jesus follower, a christian, a god child, a believer in the holy bible, a born again, i guess ur post depicts the true aspect of christendom. Your post seems christ-like, since that is nearest to immediate action an african christian would take immediately any homosexual is sighted from afar...

It's not today i've been wished death for being me and not accepting the faith of christians.

Re: Funmi Iyanda - NTA Shut-down My Show For Interviewing A Gay Man by Nobody: 1:11am On Nov 06, 2013
Johnpaul88: Hahahahahahaha.
O bu m ka i na akpocha iyi niile a?
Chineke meere gi ebere.

Virgin Maria nyere gi aka cry cry cry cry onye Igbo! tufia aru! Ihere megbu kwa gi, ebere m na - abatara nne gi na nna gi. Chineke biko gba ha ume. Hummmm Aru!
Re: Funmi Iyanda - NTA Shut-down My Show For Interviewing A Gay Man by Nobody: 1:13am On Nov 06, 2013
GSKing:
gringringrin

Enyia no need to deviate, the solution is simple, go to US embassy and beg for visa, I am very very sure that you will even get a green card. No need to waste time, act fast, because I am sure that you are very unhappy wherever you are. cry cry cry cry cry

I am sorry for you cry cry cry cry. lekwa nwa madu, chai cry cry cry
Re: Funmi Iyanda - NTA Shut-down My Show For Interviewing A Gay Man by Nobody: 1:14am On Nov 06, 2013
Rilamaka:

Even the life you are living its doom itself, it clearly spells doom. You are sick and you need help. I am really really sorry for you. embarassed embarassed embarassed
Between the two of us, it's obvious only one of us is happy and it's not you. What's more important than happiness in this life that is but very ephemeral?
Re: Funmi Iyanda - NTA Shut-down My Show For Interviewing A Gay Man by Nobody: 1:17am On Nov 06, 2013
Rilamaka:

Virgin Maria nyere gi aka cry cry cry cry onye Igbo! tufia aru! Ihere megbu kwa gi, ebere m na - abatara nne gi na nna gi. Chineke biko gba ha ume. Hummmm Aru!
hahahahahahaha
Guy you are so damn funny.
Re: Funmi Iyanda - NTA Shut-down My Show For Interviewing A Gay Man by GSKing: 1:17am On Nov 06, 2013
Rilamaka:

That can only happen in your dreams, tongue tongue tongue tongue chai, one more thing try US embassy, grin grin grin I heard that they are giving out free visas to gay couples tongue tongue tongue.
If not will live and die as an unhappy man in this country, unable to explore your perverted sexual preferences, except for off course snatches of such times cry cry cry cry cry

I mean why would a man prefer to be a prisoner in a free country? You see that's why you are clearly not okay upstairs. grin grin grin You are mentally unstable.
honestly, you need to get out of this country before calling it paradise if not, you'll never experience fresh air, freedom, good governance and orderliness in ur lifetime.

As for those names u called me... Dont worry, i saw it, i just refuse to retort.
Re: Funmi Iyanda - NTA Shut-down My Show For Interviewing A Gay Man by GSKing: 1:20am On Nov 06, 2013
Rilamaka:

Enyia no need to deviate, the solution is simple, go to US embassy and beg for visa, I am very very sure that you will even get a green card. No need to waste time, act fast, because I am sure that you are very unhappy wherever you are. cry cry cry cry cry

I am sorry for you cry cry cry cry. lekwa nwa madu, chai cry cry cry
this is the only sensible thing u've posted ever since u became a nairalander. You earned my smiley...cheesy
Re: Funmi Iyanda - NTA Shut-down My Show For Interviewing A Gay Man by 99cent: 1:21am On Nov 06, 2013
Rilamaka:
I would like to see a section of that "sodomy" law.

Thanks for asking but you could just as well have done a simple google search. Here is a link:
http://www.hrw.org/news/2008/12/17/sodomy-laws-show-survival-colonial-injustice
http://www.hrw.org/reports/2008/12/17/alien-legacy-0

It is very funny because if you look at all the former british colonies, their laws against homosexuality are almost all identical!! well, duh. Because the law was written by the British.
India removed the anti-gay colonial law from its constitution in 2009
http://www.hrw.org/news/2009/07/02/india-court-strikes-down-sodomy-law
Re: Funmi Iyanda - NTA Shut-down My Show For Interviewing A Gay Man by GSKing: 1:22am On Nov 06, 2013
Johnpaul88: hahahahahahaha
Guy you are so damn funny.
she's female.
Re: Funmi Iyanda - NTA Shut-down My Show For Interviewing A Gay Man by Nobody: 1:24am On Nov 06, 2013
GSKing:
You waited till midnight to type this, thinking we're all asleep? What does the bolded mean, esp the last one? What do you know this subject is about? Aren't you obsessed with gay topics already, cos i know your username!

Pls, stop wasting your time here. Your age mates are snoring loudly already. Sleep tight, it's past your bed time.

Don't be ridiculous, I am not afraid of anything, I am not like you, whose freedom of speech is confined to social networks and all that. I am not sick like you lot, you need help, memorizing my username won't help either. Be a man and voice out your concerns in public, that's all i am saying. tongue tongue tongue

1 Like

Re: Funmi Iyanda - NTA Shut-down My Show For Interviewing A Gay Man by GSKing: 1:30am On Nov 06, 2013
Rilamaka:

Don't be ridiculous, I am not afraid of anything, I am not like you, whose freedom of speech is confined to social networks and all that. I am not sick like you lot, you need help, memorizing my username won't help either. Be a man and voice out your concerns in public, that's all i am saying. tongue tongue tongue
lol, ur name sounds like bomb blast to my brain, very archaic if i must add. I dnt memorize names on nl, i just happen to recognise names associated with homophobia on nl. Im sure u are matured enuf to know when to stop name calling in an arguement!
Re: Funmi Iyanda - NTA Shut-down My Show For Interviewing A Gay Man by 99cent: 1:30am On Nov 06, 2013
Rilamaka:

You are not afraid because u know that there are plenty other people with small minds like you. Tell me something you stand for and I will tell you who you are?
I bet u r one of those who follow d crowd or go wherever the wind blows. If Jesus was alive today in NIgeria, you will be with the crowd that nails him to the cross. Rubbish.
Re: Funmi Iyanda - NTA Shut-down My Show For Interviewing A Gay Man by Nobody: 1:31am On Nov 06, 2013
99cent:

Thanks for asking but you could just as well have done a simple google search. Here is a link:
http://www.hrw.org/news/2008/12/17/sodomy-laws-show-survival-colonial-injustice
http://www.hrw.org/reports/2008/12/17/alien-legacy-0

It is very funny because if you look at all the former british colonies, their laws against homosexuality are almost all identical!! well, duh. Because the law was written by the British.
India removed the anti-gay colonial law from its constitution in 2009
http://www.hrw.org/news/2009/07/02/india-court-strikes-down-sodomy-law

I have just had a look and this confirms that your brain is as porous as I expected it to be. BTW what's the original term for homosexuality in your local language?

It will never be accepted in Nigeria, so keep living your pathetic life in the shadows of other people. I am sorry you can't be free to practise such act openly in my country Nigeria, so I would advise you to invest your time to invent sneaky ways of doing your stuff. Unlike you I am free to practise my heterosexuality and I am loving it kiss kiss kiss kiss. Lastly I don't talk to homosexuals because they are cursed. grin grin grin grin
Re: Funmi Iyanda - NTA Shut-down My Show For Interviewing A Gay Man by Nobody: 1:32am On Nov 06, 2013
GSKing:
she's female.
Is she? She is writing like one of these frustrated guys who sneak around here to see what comfort they can get from whatever source.
Will she make a good home for her husband with the way she's expressing herself here? It leaves much to be desired
Re: Funmi Iyanda - NTA Shut-down My Show For Interviewing A Gay Man by GSKing: 1:32am On Nov 06, 2013
99cent:

You are not afraid because u know that there are plenty other people with small minds like you. Tell me something you stand for and I will tell you who you are?
I bet u r one of those who follow d crowd or go wherever the wind blows. why should you be afraid. The gay guy on Fumni Iyanda's show was 100x braver than you can ever dream of.

Even Jesus was nailed to the cross by the crowd for his beliefs. If Jesus was alive today in NIgeria, you will be with the crowd that nails him to the cross. Rubbish.
you deserve a resounding applause for this quoted post.
Re: Funmi Iyanda - NTA Shut-down My Show For Interviewing A Gay Man by Nobody: 1:33am On Nov 06, 2013
99cent:

I bet u r one of those who follow d crowd or go wherever the wind blows. If Jesus was alive today in NIgeria, you will be with the crowd that nails him to the cross. Rubbish.

*nails* kwa nawa o, bia did your boyfriend forget to visit tonight? or are you not chooking anything? grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Anu mpama go and sleep and I have your time tonight, I huru gi, bring it on, ana m eche gi.
Re: Funmi Iyanda - NTA Shut-down My Show For Interviewing A Gay Man by Nobody: 1:34am On Nov 06, 2013
GSKing:
you deserve a resounding applause for this quoted post.

Ndi ara grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin You people are finished o grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Funmi Iyanda - NTA Shut-down My Show For Interviewing A Gay Man by Nobody: 1:37am On Nov 06, 2013
Johnpaul88: Is she? She is writing like one of these frustrated guys who sneak around here to see what comfort they can get from whatever source.
Will she make a good home for her husband with the way she's expressing herself here? It leaves much to be desired

Bia Johnpaul or gini, ngi wa no here by this time, gini ka i na acho? I na -acho homo i be gi? grin grin grin grin grin
Agwala m gi, gawa US Embassy, ha ga enye gi visa grin grin grin grin grin aturu na enweghi onye nche grin grin grin.
Re: Funmi Iyanda - NTA Shut-down My Show For Interviewing A Gay Man by Nobody: 1:37am On Nov 06, 2013
Rilamaka:

Ndi ara grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin You people are finished o grin grin grin grin grin
Go & sleep. I soon, will.
Re: Funmi Iyanda - NTA Shut-down My Show For Interviewing A Gay Man by GSKing: 1:37am On Nov 06, 2013
Rilamaka:

I have just had a look and this confirms that your brain is as porous as I expected it to be. BTW what's the original term for homosexuality in your local language?

It will never be accepted in Nigeria, so keep living your pathetic life in the shadows of other people. I am sorry you can't be free to practise such act openly in my country Nigeria, so I would advise you to invest your time to invent sneaky ways of doing your stuff. Unlike you I am free to practise my heterosexuality and I am loving it kiss kiss kiss kiss. Lastly I don't talk to homosexuals because they are cursed. grin grin grin grin
pardon me, pls, just dis once, forgive me when i call you ode buruku.
its ur last sentence i got alone o, so all these while u have been enjoying the exchange of words on this thread is called what?
Tell me u're feeling sleepy instead of dropping those rib cracking "i dont talk to gays" line.grin
Re: Funmi Iyanda - NTA Shut-down My Show For Interviewing A Gay Man by Nobody: 1:39am On Nov 06, 2013
GSKing:
lol, ur name sounds like bomb blast to my brain, very archaic if i must add. I dnt memorize names on nl, i just happen to recognise names associated with homophobia on nl. Im sure u are matured enuf to know when to stop name calling in an arguement!

And what would you do about it? I mean the names that are associated with homophobia? I am still waiting for that term, since homosexuality existed in your village 100 years ago grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Funmi Iyanda - NTA Shut-down My Show For Interviewing A Gay Man by Nobody: 1:41am On Nov 06, 2013
Rilamaka:

Bia Johnpaul or gini, ngi wa no here by this time, gini ka i na acho? I na -acho homo i be gi? grin grin grin grin grin
Agwala m gi, gawa US Embassy, ha ga enye gi visa grin grin grin grin grin aturu na enweghi onye nche grin grin grin.
looking for gay guys? I have my bf! Who else can i possibly want?
Btw You have no idea where i am or who i am.
Re: Funmi Iyanda - NTA Shut-down My Show For Interviewing A Gay Man by GSKing: 1:42am On Nov 06, 2013
Rilamaka:

im almost sure that ur teeth is not half as glowing as these emoticons'. So pls, stop its use and one more thing, validate ur intelligence in an arguement by typing in a language majority understands. Thanks. Proudly Gay.
Re: Funmi Iyanda - NTA Shut-down My Show For Interviewing A Gay Man by Nobody: 1:43am On Nov 06, 2013
GSKing:
pardon me, pls, just dis once, forgive me when i call you ode buruku.
its ur last sentence i got alone o, so all these while u have been enjoying the exchange of words on this thread is called what?
Tell me u're feeling sleepy instead of dropping those rib cracking "i dont talk to gays" line.grin

Enwero m oge gi. Oge gi aga la (Your time don pass). Go and look for a Nigerian homosexual website, maybe you will find some one to eat your poo poo tonight. grin grin grin grin
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jjnrLt3VuSM
Re: Funmi Iyanda - NTA Shut-down My Show For Interviewing A Gay Man by 99cent: 1:45am On Nov 06, 2013
Rilamaka:

Well, it is accepted in Nigeria (if you are able to think outside the box). So long as gays exist in Nigeria (which they do), they will have accepting communities and have lives in ways any other human being would.
Are osu people accepted in Igbo land? NO. Do they live their lives? yes.

How do you know that you don't talk to homosexuals? You can't recognize a homosexual just by looking at him/her can you? hahahaha

well,I live in d USA and i'm heterosexual but I have gay friends and even gay co-workers. One of my math professors as a university student was a gay man.He is married to another gay man and they have an adopted child. They are just normal human beings. Some of the men are very effeminate. God created them like that. Will God make a mistake in creating man? NO.

In fact, in African culture before colonization, you have concepts like Yan Daudu in Hausa culture that was completely acepted. Today, they are called homosexuals or gay and are persecuted by society. You can see the same concepts in yoruba and igbo cultures if you do your research. They exist in all societies.

Societies that are most anti-gay tend to also be ones that are most repressive toward women. If you ever see a culture or society where women have rights (women like Fumni Iyanda, Chimamanda Adichie etc), you will see more acceptance of homosexuality.
Re: Funmi Iyanda - NTA Shut-down My Show For Interviewing A Gay Man by 99cent: 1:46am On Nov 06, 2013
Rilamaka: Go and look for a Nigerian homosexual website,

how are you sure that Seun (the creator of this website) is heterosexual?
will you quit nairaland if you find out the owner was gay?
rubbish.
Re: Funmi Iyanda - NTA Shut-down My Show For Interviewing A Gay Man by GSKing: 1:49am On Nov 06, 2013
Rilamaka:

And what would you do about it? I mean the names that are associated with homophobia?
we'll all prove u all wrong, we will conquer you all, starting from nl, and then unto the real platform-NIGERIA.
America was once homophobic, naija's homophobia is piece of cake compared to what was attained in the US. Where are they today, very liberal, i must say. Naija na beans. Oga e me gi voom n'anyacheesy

1 Like

Re: Funmi Iyanda - NTA Shut-down My Show For Interviewing A Gay Man by Nobody: 1:49am On Nov 06, 2013
GSKing:
im almost sure that ur teeth is not half as glowing as these emoticons'. So pls, stop its use and one more thing, validate ur intelligence in an arguement by typing in a language majority understands. Thanks. Proudly Gay.

In then confines of your room abi? You cannot make assumptions about me because you don't know anything about me, not to talk about my beautiful dentition. grin grin grin grin grin Unlike yours that's filled with poo poo, btw have you had your poo poo today? grin grin grin grin. I can type in whatever language I like tongue tongue tongue tongue I have my freedom to do what I like tongue tongue tongue tongue Its your intelligence that needs validation and your head examined because animals don't even behave sexually like you lots, so I am not wrong if I say that your intelligence is way lower than individual animals.

PS: In case you didn't study biology, there are two types of reproduction, sexual and asexual. Call me whenever micro organisms start to reproduce homosexually.

1 Like

Re: Funmi Iyanda - NTA Shut-down My Show For Interviewing A Gay Man by 99cent: 1:51am On Nov 06, 2013
If as a woman you have ambition to become a very successful person, in some african countries, u will be called lesbian for having ambition. The belief is that only men are supposed to be poweful therefore any woman with aims to become successful must be a lesbian.
In the past, female PhD holders in Nigeria were called lesbians because they are trying to compete with men. Today, that is a ridiculous idea.

In the future, this whole anti-gay movement will also be a ridiculous idea
Re: Funmi Iyanda - NTA Shut-down My Show For Interviewing A Gay Man by Nobody: 1:52am On Nov 06, 2013
GSKing:
we'll all prove u all wrong, we will conquer you all, starting from nl, and then unto the real platform-NIGERIA.
America was once homophobic, naija's homophobia is piece of cake compared to what was attained in the US. Where are they today, very liberal, i must say. Naija na beans. Oga e me gi voom n'anyacheesy

Chai, misguided fellow, have you been following the news lately? Come on we all know that all of this is media hype. Let me drum it into your head, homosexuality is abnormal and the world let alone Nigeria will never get used to it. Deal with it.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (Reply)

'Game Of Thrones' Leaves Water Bottle In Series Finale Scene / Man Says Northerners Were Excluded From The Wedding Party Movie, Nigerians React / BBNaija And Its Mysterious Selection Process

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 104
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.