Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,546 members, 7,888,763 topics. Date: Saturday, 13 July 2024 at 02:38 PM

Enugu Pro-Oduah Protesters Got N4,000 Each - Investigation - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Enugu Pro-Oduah Protesters Got N4,000 Each - Investigation (16556 Views)

Top Politicians Woo Senators With $50,000 Each To Impeach Saraki - Daily Indept. / My Take On Stella Oduah's Fake MBA Degree - Femi Fani-kayode / Obanikoro: Fashola’s Official Car Costs More Than Oduah’s Bulletproof Cars (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Enugu Pro-Oduah Protesters Got N4,000 Each - Investigation by Udehpaschal1(m): 10:33am On Oct 31, 2013
See wat ASUU strike is causing. Man must wack tho
Re: Enugu Pro-Oduah Protesters Got N4,000 Each - Investigation by Adex097: 10:33am On Oct 31, 2013
Adex097: Howmuch did they pay the E-supporters here on Nairaland.
Free monthly subscription I think

2 Likes

Re: Enugu Pro-Oduah Protesters Got N4,000 Each - Investigation by Nobody: 10:35am On Oct 31, 2013
lygn19: Is dz d daily post u want us to believe, d yoruba owned media and der campaign of columny-
Home / About
About
DailyPost Nigeria
News Editor:
Ali Adoyi = BENUE
Politics Editor (National):
Wale Odunsi = YORUBA
Politics Editor (South):
Emmanuel Uzodinma = IGBO
Politics Editor (North):
Maina Maina = NORTH
Entertainment Editor:
Comrade Ameh Godwin = BENUE
Metro Editor:
Feyi Afisunlu = YORUBA
Sport Editor:
Ifreke Inyang = SOUTH SOUTH
SW media at work, well Stella Oduah aint going no where until d Judge says guilty.

what makes the above a Yoruba thing?

1 Like

Re: Enugu Pro-Oduah Protesters Got N4,000 Each - Investigation by Nobody: 10:36am On Oct 31, 2013
Nigerian youths are their own problem.

Who are the ones that help politicians rig elections? YOUTHS.

Who are the ones who hijack balot boxes? YOUTHS.

Who are the ones who threaten good opponents in order for the evil ones to win. YOUTHS.

Who are the ones who mortgage their future for a few naira notes? YOUTHS.

Who are those who stage a false protest for 4000naira? YOUTHS.

Yet they complain about bad leaders and corruption?

I weep for the future of nigeria.

4 Likes

Re: Enugu Pro-Oduah Protesters Got N4,000 Each - Investigation by Nobody: 10:40am On Oct 31, 2013
odua boy: Am sure all media houses in nigeria is owned by yorubas,with 100% of yoruba staffs,foolish bigot.
But come to think of it this biafrans can anything for money,mortgaging their future for a peanut of 4000,pathethic people.
Tell dat to ppl dat were born yesterday.
Nobody is a kid here.
If Biafrans mortgaging their future for peanuts wud bring d truth to light, I wud rather do it, than mortgage my future to lies and hate.

2 Likes

Re: Enugu Pro-Oduah Protesters Got N4,000 Each - Investigation by Phikom(m): 10:40am On Oct 31, 2013
poverty @ its peak...
Re: Enugu Pro-Oduah Protesters Got N4,000 Each - Investigation by omo9ja1(m): 10:40am On Oct 31, 2013
to whom brain is given sense is expected
Re: Enugu Pro-Oduah Protesters Got N4,000 Each - Investigation by victorazy(m): 10:46am On Oct 31, 2013
Lie!

1 Like

Re: Enugu Pro-Oduah Protesters Got N4,000 Each - Investigation by ajetunde: 10:47am On Oct 31, 2013
How much did the Nairaland Pro-Oduah Protesters get?
Re: Enugu Pro-Oduah Protesters Got N4,000 Each - Investigation by Nobody: 10:49am On Oct 31, 2013
torkaka:

what makes the above a Yoruba thing?
If the yoruba's dat make up 67percent of avaiation ministry work force, cud comeup and be crying of marginalisation,
What makes u think that a media up of 7 personnel, they have 2 of there men in d group while other southern group gets 1, we re not even sure if those Igbo and Calabar names re real, we know there might be Yoruba fingers behind doz keyboards parading with Igbo names, we know how EVIL and BIASED this ppl can be.
Keep letting them fool u.

1 Like

Re: Enugu Pro-Oduah Protesters Got N4,000 Each - Investigation by sundyke107: 10:52am On Oct 31, 2013
With stories like these I wonder how we intend to move our country forward atleast to measure with other developing countries of the world. Tribalism and Religion is one of the major challenges facing our country - Nigeria. The fact that Oduah is from the east doesnt make her sacred. I am of the opinion that if she is tried and found guilty of abuse of office, the law shall take its full course. To say the least, 225m is more than enough to tie the road from Lagos to Badagry and beyond as well as other major routes in the country. Our leaders are self-centered, if Azikiwe, Awolowo, Saduana,Macaulay and other nationalists were as greedy as our present day leaders, I dont think the entity NIGERIA will be in existence to date. My point is: Lets not allow these criminals (Politicians) be it Ibo, Hausa, Yoruba, Ijaw, Itshekiri, Binis etc in whatever guise continue miliking our Nation dry. The BIG question is, do they remeber tribesmen during their looth? The answer is NO. They only remember they are of a given tribe when it goes bad. Please my brothers/Sisters (Ibo, Hause, Urhobo, Bini etc) lets stand up against these corrupt leaders in any little way we can.

For critics here, I am Igbo man from Ichi in Ekwusigo LGA, Anambra State but will never support corruption for any reason. Let every corrupt leader irrespective of the tribe be prosecuted in accordance to the rule of law.

God bless Nigeria!!

10 Likes

Re: Enugu Pro-Oduah Protesters Got N4,000 Each - Investigation by rajiade: 10:54am On Oct 31, 2013
lygn19: Is dz d daily post u want us to believe, d yoruba owned media and der campaign of columny-
Home / About
About
DailyPost Nigeria
News Editor:
Ali Adoyi
Politics Editor (National):
Wale Odunsi
Politics Editor (South):
Emmanuel Uzodinma
Politics Editor (North):
Maina Maina
Entertainment Editor:
Comrade Ameh Godwin
Metro Editor:
Feyi Afisunlu
Sport Editor:
Ifreke Inyang
SW media at work, well Stella Oduah aint going no where until d Judge says guilty.

If the major media houses in d country have been tagged as SW owned, unprofessional and unreliable like you deed above, can you please list for us the reliable and proffessional media houses we can trust in Nigeria.

I guess the one you run abi.

Just to coverup the bad deeds of your ethnic corrupt sister. I won't be suprised if this same media houses turn the best when they take On Tinubu, Fashola, Obasanjo, Aregbeshola, etc.

However they have been the best when they reported the cases of Gbenga Daniel, Iyabo Obasanjo, Tafa Balogun, Farouk, Eteh etc.

Now I can imagine what would become of Nigeria if an Igbo man rules.

My imagination cant be far fetched just a look at how the igbo men presently govern their own states and how they did in d past under d military and also presently how they manage ministries and agencies.

Yeye people.

6 Likes

Re: Enugu Pro-Oduah Protesters Got N4,000 Each - Investigation by Gabassin: 10:56am On Oct 31, 2013
Igbos naa 4 u oooooo
Re: Enugu Pro-Oduah Protesters Got N4,000 Each - Investigation by PointB: 10:58am On Oct 31, 2013
Prominent media worker, an NGO, anonymous students, etc, not even a single name was mentioned! And we are supposed to believe this news because it's on front page?

Junk journalism at it's peak!

3 Likes

Re: Enugu Pro-Oduah Protesters Got N4,000 Each - Investigation by EzePromoe: 10:58am On Oct 31, 2013
Nairaland have proven with time that they are an appendage of the South Western weapon of mass destruction (the media) . Everything done to vilify the East, is very well accepted, and quickly moved to the frontpage.
Another news whose source is from CHANNELS TV said that only N52m have been spent for the two cars, yet you won't see it in the frontpage.

https://www.nairaland.com/1498648/armoured-car-controversy-only-n52/

I spit on Nairaland sad

3 Likes

Re: Enugu Pro-Oduah Protesters Got N4,000 Each - Investigation by OrlandoOwoh(m): 10:59am On Oct 31, 2013
lygn19:
If the yoruba's dat make up 67percent of avaiation ministry work force, cud comeup and be crying of marginalisation,
What makes u think that a media up of 7 personnel, they have 2 of there men in d group while other southern group gets 1, we re not even sure if those Igbo and Calabar names re real, we know there might be Yoruba fingers behind doz keyboards parading with Igbo names, we know how EVIL and BIASED this ppl can be.
Keep letting them fool u.
You're advised to quit this thread and others related to Stella Oduah, like your fellow e-warriors because the evidence against Oduah is glaring. Are you so insensible that you can't ask yourself why Babyosisi, Ngozieverdull, Dozzingbaboon, etc are not here?
Re: Enugu Pro-Oduah Protesters Got N4,000 Each - Investigation by ba7man(m): 11:00am On Oct 31, 2013
lygn19:
Tell dat to ppl dat were born yesterday.
Nobody is a kid here.
If Biafrans mortgaging their future for peanuts wud bring d truth to light, I wud rather do it, than mortgage my future to lies and hate.
Have u collected your N4000??

2 Likes

Re: Enugu Pro-Oduah Protesters Got N4,000 Each - Investigation by IGBOSON1: 11:00am On Oct 31, 2013
emmysenior: I said it.

grin

Some of them be like;

Emeka: bia Okoli! Mazi Okoro is looking for boys whom he will pay 4k just to protest for Mrs. Stella!

Okoli: How can you expect me to protest in support of a corrupt woman?

Emeka: Okoli! You are a f00l!

Okoli: I go slap you o...

Emeka: Even if you no collect, the woman will go scot free and enjoy her life. That's how it has been in our obodo nijeria. cheesy

Okoli: Emeka! Hmm... You re rat. Laughs.

Emeka: If you no collect me I go collect and it's just to hold a placard in front of your face and pose for photoshots and video coverage for a few minutes and daz all.

Okoli: 4k no be here o... Make we go collect am.
grin cheesy
And the story continues.............

^^^You said what?

Yet again, more innuendo, gossip and beer-parlour talk -from a supposedly responsible daily newspaper- is elevated to the level of fact; and nairaland in their campaign of calumny against the aviation minister is yet again giving it front page status faster than the speed of light!

Some things never change! wink

2 Likes

Re: Enugu Pro-Oduah Protesters Got N4,000 Each - Investigation by londoner: 11:02am On Oct 31, 2013
Its good that people are standing against corruption here. Let the list be compiled of all the looters from the beginning, so they can be dealt with in turn.
Re: Enugu Pro-Oduah Protesters Got N4,000 Each - Investigation by Nobody: 11:03am On Oct 31, 2013
sundyke107: With stories like these I wonder how we intend to move our country forward atleast to measure with other developing countries of the world. Tribalism and Religion is one of the major challenges facing our country - Nigeria. The fact that Oduah is from the east doesnt make her sacred. I am of the opinion that if she is tried and found guilty of abuse of office, the law shall take its full course. To say the least, 225m is more than enough to tie the road from Lagos to Badagry and beyond as well as other major routes in the country. Our leaders are self-centered, if Azikiwe, Awolowo, Saduana,Macaulay and other nationalists were as greedy as our present day leaders, I dont think the entity NIGERIA will be in existence to date. My point is: Lets not allow these criminals (Politicians) be it Ibo, Hausa, Yoruba, Ijaw, Itshekiri, Binis etc in whatever guise continue miliking our Nation dry. The BIG question is, do they remeber tribesmen during their looth? The answer is NO. They only remember they are of a given tribe when it goes bad. Please my brothers/Sisters (Ibo, Hause, Urhobo, Bini etc) lets stand up against these corrupt leaders in any little way we can.

For critics here, I am Igbo man from Ichi in Ekwusigo LGA, Anambra State but will never support corruption for any reason. Let every corrupt leader irrespective of the tribe be prosecuted in accordance to the rule of law.

God bless Nigeria!!
What abt a case where they don't even want the individual to be investigated, all they just want is for her to resign, doesn't dat sound suspicious?

1 Like

Re: Enugu Pro-Oduah Protesters Got N4,000 Each - Investigation by Nobody: 11:04am On Oct 31, 2013
ba7man: Have u collected your N4000??
Yeah I did, I wud use it to host owambe for u!
Re: Enugu Pro-Oduah Protesters Got N4,000 Each - Investigation by Bpriest(m): 11:07am On Oct 31, 2013
N4,000 lwkmd .
Re: Enugu Pro-Oduah Protesters Got N4,000 Each - Investigation by Nobody: 11:07am On Oct 31, 2013
this lady don offend d elders
Re: Enugu Pro-Oduah Protesters Got N4,000 Each - Investigation by IGBOSON1: 11:10am On Oct 31, 2013
lygn19:
What abt a case where they don't even want the individual to be investigated, all they just want is for her to resign, doesn't dat sound suspicious?

^^^Please don't waste you time with these fools.....always quick to pull out the 'i'm Igbo' card when selling their people short! That's if they're really who they say they are!

As a people, these moro/ns are our biggest problem......grade one efulefus and Lagos brought-ups that have lost touch with the reality their people are facing in this jungle of a country!
Re: Enugu Pro-Oduah Protesters Got N4,000 Each - Investigation by katch1(m): 11:12am On Oct 31, 2013
Re: Enugu Pro-Oduah Protesters Got N4,000 Each - Investigation by katch1(m): 11:13am On Oct 31, 2013
Re: Enugu Pro-Oduah Protesters Got N4,000 Each - Investigation by Skullomania(m): 11:16am On Oct 31, 2013
Eze Promoe: Nairaland have proven with time that they are an appendage of the South Western weapon of mass destruction (the media) . Everything done to vilify the East, is very well accepted, and quickly moved to the frontpage.
Another news whose source is from CHANNELS TV said that only N52m have been spent for the two cars, yet you won't see it in the frontpage.

https://www.nairaland.com/1498648/armoured-car-controversy-only-n52/

I spit on Nairaland sad
So wot are u still doing on nairaland?
Go create ur own forum.
Re: Enugu Pro-Oduah Protesters Got N4,000 Each - Investigation by Tonniey(m): 11:18am On Oct 31, 2013
veraponpo:

Corrupt practices to cover another.

Shameless leaders.

How can you blame Stella for this when even our president has been using market women protests against ASUU.

Disappointing

Guy, u beat me to your comment. Love ur point bro
Re: Enugu Pro-Oduah Protesters Got N4,000 Each - Investigation by free2ryhme: 11:26am On Oct 31, 2013
Igbo youths and money !!!

If it happened that dis guys were aRrested they will say it is becos ofr the stRike. FutuRe leaders have been future sell out
Re: Enugu Pro-Oduah Protesters Got N4,000 Each - Investigation by drnoel: 11:28am On Oct 31, 2013
Funny enof, someone here on NL said igbo people are corrupt. Do we now see how silly some people who write comments on NL are. I mean, igbos may have lost the war but they are not stupid and will not support bad thing irrespective of ethnicity. Igbos may love their people but not and i repeat definitely not at the disparity of their children. I mean God 4bid. I will say this again and I know most igbos on NL support this. If Stella is found guilty as charged, then no jupiter should make her keep her job. Things need 2 change in nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Enugu Pro-Oduah Protesters Got N4,000 Each - Investigation by eejo(m): 11:28am On Oct 31, 2013
I weep for Nigeria youths 4000 naira oh my GOD
Re: Enugu Pro-Oduah Protesters Got N4,000 Each - Investigation by Slickest(m): 11:29am On Oct 31, 2013
If I didn't know better I would insult the ibo youths who ignorantly acted out of poverty but not all ibos are dolt...I have a ghana must go full of reasonable ones, now u see d sentimental ibos on nairaland who protest without gettin a dime, wise up, don't dull....because its a sin..........slickest says so....

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Sheriff’s Faction Moves To Displace Ize-Iyamu In Edo Guber / Osun State Pensioners Open IDP Camp For Its Members / Lai Mohammed: PDP Will Loot Treasury Dry If Given Access To Power Again

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.