Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,555 members, 7,888,786 topics. Date: Saturday, 13 July 2024 at 03:11 PM

Enugu Pro-Oduah Protesters Got N4,000 Each - Investigation - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Enugu Pro-Oduah Protesters Got N4,000 Each - Investigation (16558 Views)

Top Politicians Woo Senators With $50,000 Each To Impeach Saraki - Daily Indept. / My Take On Stella Oduah's Fake MBA Degree - Femi Fani-kayode / Obanikoro: Fashola’s Official Car Costs More Than Oduah’s Bulletproof Cars (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Enugu Pro-Oduah Protesters Got N4,000 Each - Investigation by GeneralShepherd(m): 12:54pm On Oct 31, 2013
lakhadimar: Look at the Nigerian youth selling their future for pittance

My brother na eye wey see... You need to remove your road coloured glasses most of these youth find it difficult to eat and you exect them to turn down 10000k?
Re: Enugu Pro-Oduah Protesters Got N4,000 Each - Investigation by klax(m): 12:55pm On Oct 31, 2013
This is now becoming interesting now please where are those crying for her and supporting her?? Where are those who tribalized the issue on NL few days ago now come out and proof your point now??

She had make a big mistake let her accept it and leave her post with honour rather than seeking cover up and some idiots calling themselves youth and whatever name they called themselves backing her and began to vomited pooh in the mouth and began to say she is a princess and blablabla if wethat are from her region claimed to be what we claimed we are Stella case has no reason for tribal sentiment because she wont be the first in this shoe Bankole was their and was booted out in same offence and others so what is the big deal in Stella case she had done wrong and should be fired period I don't care she is my sister or whatever no one is too big to be axed for mismanagement or corruption in such high office period.
Re: Enugu Pro-Oduah Protesters Got N4,000 Each - Investigation by BabaEleko(m): 12:56pm On Oct 31, 2013
8Willywilly:
What is this low life saying, idiooot

He is saying ur value is 500MB sir.

4 Likes

Re: Enugu Pro-Oduah Protesters Got N4,000 Each - Investigation by 8Willywilly: 12:56pm On Oct 31, 2013
nagoma: Stella /Stench
Oduah /odour
But i have seen the gworo teeth of your Hausa/Fulani people, anytime they open their mouth i wonder if they have ever heard of toothpaste and toothbrush. i no dey fit eat okoro soup any time i remember their teeth. Nigerians no si so?

1 Like

Re: Enugu Pro-Oduah Protesters Got N4,000 Each - Investigation by GeneralShepherd(m): 12:59pm On Oct 31, 2013
Baba_Eleko: Honestly, i expect every patriotic igbo man on nairaland to condemn their people for bringing shame onto their igbo heritage.
$62.3 dollars (10k)? Is that your guts and integrity's worth ? Y'all should bury ur gullible heads in deep sea of shame!!! sad embarassed

For 2k5 I'll capaign for Tinubu for 3hrs!!!

2 Likes

Re: Enugu Pro-Oduah Protesters Got N4,000 Each - Investigation by Nobody: 1:02pm On Oct 31, 2013
GeneralShepherd:

For 2k5 I'll capaign for Tinubu for 3hrs!!!
LoL...

1 Like

Re: Enugu Pro-Oduah Protesters Got N4,000 Each - Investigation by ecosanders: 1:02pm On Oct 31, 2013
Yet to see what yeebow won't do for money. South east media house agree to stage d fake protest, and hired yeebow boys from campus, who in turn sold their conscience for a plate of akpu. Kwenu! grin
Re: Enugu Pro-Oduah Protesters Got N4,000 Each - Investigation by obitwo: 1:03pm On Oct 31, 2013
Baba_Eleko:

He is saying ur value is 500MB sir.

Emmm ... Looks like I over estimated him

Maybe he got 250MB

3 Likes

Re: Enugu Pro-Oduah Protesters Got N4,000 Each - Investigation by Skullomania(m): 1:04pm On Oct 31, 2013
lygn19:
So u want us to believe that smbodi wud bring hoodlums into the airport, and be discussing with them, and d airport authorities(an international airport for that matter) wud sit down and be clapping for them.
My PIKIN abeg try get sense.

Y don't u just knock some sense into ur head n stop making noise like a kindergarten.
Anybody who is caught stealing is a thief. She was caught nd she has to face d consequence
Re: Enugu Pro-Oduah Protesters Got N4,000 Each - Investigation by GeneralShepherd(m): 1:04pm On Oct 31, 2013
lygn19: Is dz d daily post u want us to believe, d yoruba owned media and der campaign of columny-
Home / About
About
DailyPost Nigeria
News Editor:
Ali Adoyi
Politics Editor (National):
Wale Odunsi
Politics Editor (South):
Emmanuel Uzodinma
Politics Editor (North):
Maina Maina
Entertainment Editor:
Comrade Ameh Godwin
Metro Editor:
Feyi Afisunlu
Sport Editor:
Ifreke Inyang
SW media at work, well Stella Oduah aint going no where until d Judge says guilty.

Nwanne kwuo eziokwu ana ezu ori...

I am igbo and spending 225million on two cars in a country likr Nigeria is horrible. It is a despicable act and anybody supporting it lacks common sense.
Re: Enugu Pro-Oduah Protesters Got N4,000 Each - Investigation by LajaLaba: 1:04pm On Oct 31, 2013
texazzpete:

The likes of Sincere9igerian and Jmaine are the elite, probably paid per month. They are the 'intelligent Esaus' who are given enough cash to quell their conscience for helping to ruin their country for their children.

The likes of Taharqa and Rossikk are the impact force, using insults and crude logic to stifle intelligent discourse. They are probably paid per post.

People like Wilywilly are tribalistic haters and do it for a bottle of 'monkey tail'
hahahahahahaha i no fit shout grin
Re: Enugu Pro-Oduah Protesters Got N4,000 Each - Investigation by GeneralShepherd(m): 1:10pm On Oct 31, 2013
odua boy: Am sure all media houses in nigeria is owned by yorubas,with 100% of yoruba staffs,foolish bigot.
But come to think of it this biafrans can anything for money,mortgaging their future for a peanut of 4000,pathethic people.

You my friend just called someone a bigot,yet your turn out to be a worse bigot subsequently in the same post!!! Well not all Biafrans suort Oduah and I must say Odua bu onye ori.

I don't care if you are Igbo,Hausa or yoruba corruption is corruption. If you don't want politcal 'witch-hunting' then, don't misappropriate public fund'
Re: Enugu Pro-Oduah Protesters Got N4,000 Each - Investigation by pazienza(m): 1:11pm On Oct 31, 2013
victorv12: Bunch of some useless Igbo youths. They don't know their life has been mortgaged by Stella Odua and some other filthy Igbo leaders. They better wake up! The bribe they collect is at their own peril.

The funny thing about their fraudulent leaders, they don't invest at home. They rather invest in Lagos, Ibadan, Abuja and the rest of the world. That's why some of them believe Lagos is no man's land...is not a Yoruba territory!

I can't imagine the kind of bitterness in their leaders to have hated their youths so much...they deprive them all the time. We can all see how their youths were cheaply bought and paid. 4 gees! Igbo youth should better wakeup! They should not allow their fruadulent leaders to use tribalism to sow the seeds of discord for their dereliction of duty.

I guess you are yoruba, my advice is that you take your own pill, go remove and protest against Tinubu and his corrupt governors hold on your region, cure yourself physician.
Re: Enugu Pro-Oduah Protesters Got N4,000 Each - Investigation by pazienza(m): 1:13pm On Oct 31, 2013
klax: This is now becoming interesting now please where are those crying for her and supporting her?? Where are those who tribalized the issue on NL few days ago now come out and proof your point now??

She had make a big mistake let her accept it and leave her post with honour rather than seeking cover up and some idiots calling themselves youth and whatever name they called themselves backing her and began to vomited pooh in the mouth and began to say she is a princess and blablabla if wethat are from her region claimed to be what we claimed we are Stella case has no reason for tribal sentiment because she wont be the first in this shoe Bankole was their and was booted out in same offence and others so what is the big deal in Stella case she had done wrong and should be fired period I don't care she is my sister or whatever no one is too big to be axed for mismanagement or corruption in such high office period.

So, you believe that by puting up fake news everyday on the print media, you will be able to blackmail her into leaving her office? You must have under estimated the Igbo spirit in her.

1 Like

Re: Enugu Pro-Oduah Protesters Got N4,000 Each - Investigation by sucess001(m): 1:17pm On Oct 31, 2013
What i want to know is how much they pay the pro-stella guys on Nairaland? Is it 4k too?
Re: Enugu Pro-Oduah Protesters Got N4,000 Each - Investigation by IGBOSON1: 1:18pm On Oct 31, 2013
GeneralShepherd:

You my friend just called someone a bigot,yet your turn out to be a worse bigot subsequently in the same post!!! Well not all Biafrans suort Oduah and I must say Odua bu onye ori.

I don't care if you are Igbo,Hausa or yoruba corruption is corruption. If you don't want politcal 'witch-hunting' then, don't misappropriate public fund'

^^^See this one forming 'neutral' poster!

Do yourself a favour and be true to who you really are: a self-hating, easily-led twerp!

Princess Stellar.....best aviation minister ever! smiley

1 Like

Re: Enugu Pro-Oduah Protesters Got N4,000 Each - Investigation by pazienza(m): 1:21pm On Oct 31, 2013
GeneralShepherd:

Nwanne kwuo eziokwu ana ezu ori...

I am igbo and spending 225million on two cars in a country likr Nigeria is horrible. It is a despicable act and anybody supporting it lacks common sense.

Nwanne, nwere ire gi guo eze gi onu. Juu onwe gi ajuju ndia: Kedu ihe mere ndi press ndi yoruba ji rapu igba Fani mgba, oge oburu ego naija? Kedu ihe mere ha ji rapu igba ya mgba, oge oburu ndi Yoruba ibe ya kpojuo na Aviation ministry, mana oge nwanne anyi nwanyi ,Uzoma melu udiri ihe ahu, ndi media yoruba bidoro tiwa mkpu mere eji nwe chupu nwanyioma ahu.

Nwanne, ekwekwana ka ndi nma iru abuo ndi yoruba, jiri uburu gi nuo gari. O buru na stella bu onye yoruba, ha ama eti mkpua ha na-eti ugbua. Oburu na iberibe fani achiputaghi ya ukwu na ezi, anyi agaghi ama na okpojuru ndi yoruba na aviation ministry, mana kam juu gi: I chere na-ndi yoruba media amaghi na fani kpojuru ndi yoruba na Aviation ministry? Gini mere ha ji nwe gba nkiti, ebe obu na ha huru naija na anya nke ukwu? *ochiatogbukwamu*

2 Likes

Re: Enugu Pro-Oduah Protesters Got N4,000 Each - Investigation by 8Willywilly: 1:21pm On Oct 31, 2013
Many Yorubas are looking

silly

every

day

Fraudulent

people

and

their

fraudulent

life

style.

Thieves.
Re: Enugu Pro-Oduah Protesters Got N4,000 Each - Investigation by Nobody: 1:26pm On Oct 31, 2013
pazienza:

Nwanne, nwere ire gi guo eze gi onu. Juu onwe gi ajuju ndia: Kedu ihe mere ndi press ndi yoruba ji rapu igba Fani mgba, oge oburu ego naija? Kedu ihe mere ha ji rapu igba ya mgba, oge oburu ndi Yoruba ibe ya kpojuo na Aviation ministry, mana oge nwanne anyi nwanyi ,Uzoma melu udiri ihe ahu, ndi media yoruba bidoro tiwa mgbu melu eji nwe chupu nwanyioma ahu.

Nwanne, ekwekwana ka ndi nma iru abuo ndi yoruba, jiri uburu gi nuo gari. O buru na stella bu onye yoruba, ha ama eti mkpua ha na-eti.
Bitter truth

1 Like

Re: Enugu Pro-Oduah Protesters Got N4,000 Each - Investigation by Deschil: 1:27pm On Oct 31, 2013
You guys are not serious. ANY scandal in Nigeria must be investigated. It is obvious some people want Oduah out of office. Even if her office engineered the protest, are you sure it was her idea/was with her consent? Do you think all her PAs/SAs/SSAs, will want to lose their jobs? Couldn't desperate people in her office have organized this? The truth will eventually come out. I am NOT IGBO, I stand to gain nothing but I HATE UNFAIRNESS. Enemies frequently exploit an existing issue to compound problems.
Adex097:
Hehehe...you think so??
Nothing is free in naija...this E-defenders are paid ...
Don't be surprised if I start supporting this corrupt leaders in the nearest future wink
Re: Enugu Pro-Oduah Protesters Got N4,000 Each - Investigation by Deschil: 1:28pm On Oct 31, 2013
You guys are not serious. ANY scandal in Nigeria must be investigated. It is obvious some people want Oduah out of office. Even if her office engineered the protest, are you sure it was her idea/was with her consent? Do you think all her PAs/SAs/SSAs, will want to lose their jobs? Couldn't desperate people in her office have organized this? The truth will eventually come out. I am NOT IGBO, I stand to gain nothing but I HATE UNFAIRNESS. Enemies frequently exploit an existing issue to compound problems
superstar1: How much was paid to the E-sycophants ooooo? If jobless youth can take 4k.

Our level of morality and responsibility to our creator has been beclouded by tribalism religious sentiments and love of money.
Re: Enugu Pro-Oduah Protesters Got N4,000 Each - Investigation by Bpriest(m): 1:28pm On Oct 31, 2013
Igbo almajiri grin, what an oxymoron
Re: Enugu Pro-Oduah Protesters Got N4,000 Each - Investigation by pazienza(m): 1:29pm On Oct 31, 2013
Finally, this news is nothing but fake news, aimed at tarnishing Stella's image, it's a pity how desperate these yoruba people are getting, it's becoming obvious that all these are nolonger about the love of naija, this is a tribal assault motivated by regional agenda.

These people should be ashamed of themselves, they should know that their old tricks are now visible to all Igbo people, except few naive ones, if they have noble intentions for wanting her sack, let them allow the panel set to investigate her to complete their investigation, and stop these childish antics to have her removed illegally. if they are damn sure she is guilty of the allegations against her, then they should be equally sure of having her removed through legal means, but that doesn't happen to be the case here.

1 Like

Re: Enugu Pro-Oduah Protesters Got N4,000 Each - Investigation by OrlandoOwoh(m): 1:29pm On Oct 31, 2013
If you have Startimes, go to NTA Parliament, and see how the "yanshes" of people are being opened.
Re: Enugu Pro-Oduah Protesters Got N4,000 Each - Investigation by drnoel: 1:40pm On Oct 31, 2013
superstar1: Y

God will bless you and your generations yet unborn. I commend you and the many igbos that refused to see this corrupt act of stea Oduah as ethnic witch haunting as very few of her tribalistic E-sycophants are trying hard to make us to believe. Once again thank u.
Allow them, let them be messing up. Ghana is coming up fast. If Nigerians are careful our leaders will drive the masses in2 hell and then travel to the west 2 eat the proceed of our collective resources. Nigerians wise up. Igbos open ya eyes, know ur enemies. Igbos ur enemies are not yorubas on hausas but those at the helm of power irrespective of ethnicity who refuse 2 peform.
Re: Enugu Pro-Oduah Protesters Got N4,000 Each - Investigation by Fadelex(m): 1:47pm On Oct 31, 2013
texazzpete:

The likes of Sincere9igerian and Jmaine are the elite, probably paid per month. They are the 'intelligent Esaus' who are given enough cash to quell their conscience for helping to ruin their country for their children.

The likes of Taharqa and Rossikk are the impact force, using insults and crude logic to stifle intelligent discourse. They are probably paid per post.

People like Wilywilly are tribalistic haters and do it for a bottle of 'monkey tail'
ovoko....guy u bad o
Re: Enugu Pro-Oduah Protesters Got N4,000 Each - Investigation by 8Willywilly: 1:49pm On Oct 31, 2013
Orlando

Yoruba

Thief

Yoruba

thives

Thieves

/

;

/

l

Thieves

Thieves
Re: Enugu Pro-Oduah Protesters Got N4,000 Each - Investigation by pazienza(m): 1:50pm On Oct 31, 2013
drnoel:
Allow them, let them be messing up. Ghana is coming up fast. If Nigerians are careful our leaders will drive the masses in2 hell and then travel to the west 2 eat the proceed of our collective resources. Nigerians wise up. Igbos open ya eyes, know ur enemies. Igbos ur enemies are not yorubas on hausas but those at the helm of power irrespective of ethnicity who refuse 2 peform.

Where were you and your silly media, when fani was filling the aviation ministry with half baked and incompetent yoruba people, against the rule of federal character, huh? Hypocrites.

Don't think anyone is deceived, we know you people very well. And for the record, there is nothing like Nigeria, that country died since 1970, we are all waiting for the burial.
Re: Enugu Pro-Oduah Protesters Got N4,000 Each - Investigation by Skullomania(m): 1:53pm On Oct 31, 2013
pazienza: Finally, this news is nothing but fake news, aimed at tarnishing Stella's image, it's a pity how desperate these yoruba people are getting, it's becoming obvious that all these are nolonger about the love of naija, this is a tribal assault motivated by regional agenda.

These people should be ashamed of themselves, they should know that their old tricks are now visible to all Igbo people, except few naive ones, if they have noble intentions for wanting her sack, let them allow the panel set to investigate her to complete their investigation, and stop these childish antics to have her removed illegally. if they are damn sure she is guilty of the allegations against her, then they should be equally sure of having her removed through legal means, but that doesn't happen to be the case here.
Then y didn't she appear in front of d committee probing the case
Re: Enugu Pro-Oduah Protesters Got N4,000 Each - Investigation by oduaboy1: 2:00pm On Oct 31, 2013
romeo: Only dumb and foolish Igbo youths will buy into this crap Yoruba journalism.. No evidence from the useless article. I thought ASUU was on strike? So schools are open now?
Is IMT enugu a university,foolish he goat.
Re: Enugu Pro-Oduah Protesters Got N4,000 Each - Investigation by 8Willywilly: 2:00pm On Oct 31, 2013
pazienza:

Where were you and your silly media, when fani was filling the aviation ministry with half baked and incompetent yoruba people, against the rule of federal character, huh? Hypocrites.

Don't think anyone is deceived, we know you people very well. And for the record, there is nothing like Nigeria, that country died since 1970, we are all waiting for the burial.
Yorubas are dreamers, they thought Nigeria is still in the 70s
Re: Enugu Pro-Oduah Protesters Got N4,000 Each - Investigation by SIRJENTLE: 2:04pm On Oct 31, 2013
POVERTY IS SICKNESS WHILE IGNORANCE IS A DEADLY DISEASE.
DUE TO POVERTY AND IGNORANCE SOME PEOPLE ACCEPTED TO BE USED IN THIS DEADLY MANNER.
WHAT OF IF THEY WERE ALL SHOT DEAD BY MAD SECURITY AGENTS?

those who are sating that the system is not corrupt, what do you have to say.

FELLOW YOUTHS MAKE WE WIZEN UP OOOO. IN THIS OUR MODERN AGE WITH OUR MODERN AND COMPUTERIZED BRAIN WILL SOMEBODY JUST COME TOIL WITH OUR BRAIN FOR A VERY MINOR STIPEND.

WELL. NO WAHALA.
I STILL MAINTAIN: HISTORY IS TOLD IN PAST TENSE AND THE PAST ALWAYS MANIFESTS IN THE FUTURE.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

South East Governors Responsible For Invasion Of Kanu’s House —IPOB / We Won’t Respond To Ayo Adebanjo – Presidency / Justice Nyako Bars Journalists From Using Phones To Cover Nnamdi Kanu's Case

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.