Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,515 members, 7,888,646 topics. Date: Saturday, 13 July 2024 at 12:03 PM

Enugu Pro-Oduah Protesters Got N4,000 Each - Investigation - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Enugu Pro-Oduah Protesters Got N4,000 Each - Investigation (16555 Views)

Top Politicians Woo Senators With $50,000 Each To Impeach Saraki - Daily Indept. / My Take On Stella Oduah's Fake MBA Degree - Femi Fani-kayode / Obanikoro: Fashola’s Official Car Costs More Than Oduah’s Bulletproof Cars (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Enugu Pro-Oduah Protesters Got N4,000 Each - Investigation by obitwo: 11:29am On Oct 31, 2013
Adex097: Howmuch did they pay the E-supporters here on Nairaland.

[size=18pt]Sincere Nigerian and Willy Willy got 500mb worth of data each costing N1,000 pere[/size]

4 Likes

Re: Enugu Pro-Oduah Protesters Got N4,000 Each - Investigation by MeAboki(m): 11:30am On Oct 31, 2013
Why am I not surprised.
Do or die syndrome, end justifies the means, no sense of morality or dignity.
Shame on the youths, shame on the minister and her cronies.

1 Like

Re: Enugu Pro-Oduah Protesters Got N4,000 Each - Investigation by obailala(m): 11:31am On Oct 31, 2013
torkaka:

“He went to the IMT, got some students and had a deal with them. The students didn’t even know why they were at the airport, neither could their supposed leader say the platform under which they were protesting.

“Somebody had to whisper Igbo Youths from behind”, grin grin cheesy :Dthe source added

http://dailypost.com.ng/2013/10/29/investigation-reveals-enugu-pro-oduah-protesters-got-n4000-each/

From the onset, any right thinking adult Nigerian would know this was exactly the case
Re: Enugu Pro-Oduah Protesters Got N4,000 Each - Investigation by IGBOSON1: 11:31am On Oct 31, 2013
Me_Aboki: Why am I not surprised.
Do or die syndrome, end justifies the means, no sense of morality or dignity.
Shame on the youths, shame on the minister and her cronies.

^^^Look who's talking!

1 Like

Re: Enugu Pro-Oduah Protesters Got N4,000 Each - Investigation by Pukkah: 11:38am On Oct 31, 2013
texazzpete:

The likes of Sincere9igerian and Jmaine are the elite, probably paid per month. They are the 'intelligent Esaus' who are given enough cash to quell their conscience for helping to ruin their country for their children.

The likes of Taharqa and Rossikk are the impact force, using insults and crude logic to stifle intelligent discourse. They are probably paid per post.

People like Wilywilly are tribalistic haters and do it for a bottle of 'monkey tail'

You've added another one - PPM (Paid Per Month) cheesy

What I had was PPP or PPP - Paid Per Post or Paid Per Page grin

The 'monkey tail' part is funny! That one comes to Paid By Bottle (PBB).

@post, Stella should be realistic and frank with herself. She's a goner. She should honorably (if there's any honor left) step down and save the country this embarrassment. The stench is rancid.

#Stella'sStench
#StellaStumble
Re: Enugu Pro-Oduah Protesters Got N4,000 Each - Investigation by 6cence: 11:39am On Oct 31, 2013
Good for them . that's how they always sells their rght and expect to be govern well. I pity my fellow youth.
Re: Enugu Pro-Oduah Protesters Got N4,000 Each - Investigation by victorD3: 11:45am On Oct 31, 2013
What are you guys not telling me? Is there any protest or demonstration in Nigeria that is not sponsored? ABEEEGI!!
Re: Enugu Pro-Oduah Protesters Got N4,000 Each - Investigation by otokx(m): 11:45am On Oct 31, 2013
This is common practice in Nigeria na, 4000 is not a bad deal for a town like Enugu. They normally give free t shirts and transport to and from the venue.

In Port Harcourt its 5000 they pay, funny thing is that both for and against use same set of people for the different demonstrations as long as its not done the same day.

2 Likes

Re: Enugu Pro-Oduah Protesters Got N4,000 Each - Investigation by dbride: 11:46am On Oct 31, 2013
Ibori's Ogharra kinsmen also protested in favour of the corrupt governor, the court absolved him of any corruption, the British Govt caught the thief and jailed him. His Ogharra kinsmen now believe Ibori stole and had been a thief in and out of Nigeria long before he ever dreamt of being a governor.

When your time of evil is up, protests by some paid ignorant losers will not stop you from reaping what you have sown. Defenders of Stella, please don't give up; Ibori's lesson is just not enough experience for the igbos. The Igbos need theirs too!
Re: Enugu Pro-Oduah Protesters Got N4,000 Each - Investigation by eightsin(m): 11:46am On Oct 31, 2013
most average blackmen wld do anything for money.
Re: Enugu Pro-Oduah Protesters Got N4,000 Each - Investigation by gbishman: 11:47am On Oct 31, 2013
shame on you Nigerian students, u future and nation is been tarnished by some bastards and you so called educated youth are collecting 10k for protest comon try and realise your selves and know the power u wheel.
Re: Enugu Pro-Oduah Protesters Got N4,000 Each - Investigation by obitwo: 11:49am On Oct 31, 2013
otokx: This is common practice in Nigeria na, 4000 is not a bad deal for a town like Enugu. They normally give free t shirts and transport to and from the venue.

In Port Harcourt its 5000 they pay, funny thing is that both for and against use same set of people for the different demonstrations as long as its not done the same day.

This shows failure in leadership and the extent of poverty

How cheap can they get?

I'm sure you will be adding some more incentive to at least 25k to get mobilize people in the SW to do that

It's even more shocking when you hear voters card being sold for 5k
Re: Enugu Pro-Oduah Protesters Got N4,000 Each - Investigation by Nobody: 11:49am On Oct 31, 2013
Lol gud 4 dem...idiota angryLol gud 4 dem...idiota
Re: Enugu Pro-Oduah Protesters Got N4,000 Each - Investigation by Nobody: 11:56am On Oct 31, 2013
victorD3: What are you guys not telling me? Is there any protest or demonstration in Nigeria that is not sponsored? ABEEEGI!!
I don't know for them o, so all of a sudden ppl dat have handwork to do will just jump out and start walking abt aimlessly saying we no go agree if there is no benefit attached, y didn't d dailypost tell us how much DINO MELAYE paid the hoodlums dat was agitating for Oduah's sack?

2 Likes

Re: Enugu Pro-Oduah Protesters Got N4,000 Each - Investigation by superstar1(m): 11:57am On Oct 31, 2013
Y
sundyke107: With stories like these I wonder how we intend to move our country forward atleast to measure with other developing countries of the world. Tribalism and Religion is one of the major challenges facing our country - Nigeria. The fact that Oduah is from the east doesnt make her sacred. I am of the opinion that if she is tried and found guilty of abuse of office, the law shall take its full course. To say the least, 225m is more than enough to tie the road from Lagos to Badagry and beyond as well as other major routes in the country. Our leaders are self-centered, if Azikiwe, Awolowo, Saduana,Macaulay and other nationalists were as greedy as our present day leaders, I dont think the entity NIGERIA will be in existence to date. My point is: Lets not allow these criminals (Politicians) be it Ibo, Hausa, Yoruba, Ijaw, Itshekiri, Binis etc in whatever guise continue miliking our Nation dry. The BIG question is, do they remeber tribesmen during their looth? The answer is NO. They only remember they are of a given tribe when it goes bad. Please my brothers/Sisters (Ibo, Hause, Urhobo, Bini etc) lets stand up against these corrupt leaders in any little way we can.

For critics here, I am Igbo man from Ichi in Ekwusigo LGA, Anambra State but will never support corruption for any reason. Let every corrupt leader irrespective of the tribe be prosecuted in accordance to the rule of law.

God bless Nigeria!!

God will bless you and your generations yet unborn. I commend you and the many igbos that refused to see this corrupt act of stea Oduah as ethnic witch haunting as very few of her tribalistic E-sycophants are trying hard to make us to believe. Once again thank u.
Re: Enugu Pro-Oduah Protesters Got N4,000 Each - Investigation by Olupompey(m): 11:58am On Oct 31, 2013
take dat: Na Today
tanx oo broda sey na today d money stuff don cme out ni
Re: Enugu Pro-Oduah Protesters Got N4,000 Each - Investigation by victorv12(m): 12:02pm On Oct 31, 2013
Bunch of some useless Igbo youths. They don't know their life has been mortgaged by Stella Odua and some other filthy Igbo leaders. They better wake up! The bribe they collect is at their own peril.

The funny thing about their fraudulent leaders, they don't invest at home. They rather invest in Lagos, Ibadan, Abuja and the rest of the world. That's why some of them believe Lagos is no man's land...is not a Yoruba territory!

I can't imagine the kind of bitterness in their leaders to have hated their youths so much...they deprive them all the time. We can all see how their youths were cheaply bought and paid. 4 gees! Igbo youth should better wakeup! They should not allow their fruadulent leaders to use tribalism to sow the seeds of discord for their dereliction of duty.
Re: Enugu Pro-Oduah Protesters Got N4,000 Each - Investigation by realsuigeneris: 12:06pm On Oct 31, 2013
Why is this a big NEWS? Its not new at all..........even during the Subsidy protest my neighbour's son got N2500 and i heard they wr sharing foods, drinks etc.

2 Likes

Re: Enugu Pro-Oduah Protesters Got N4,000 Each - Investigation by 8Willywilly: 12:14pm On Oct 31, 2013
obitwo:
[size=18pt]Sincere Nigerian and Willy Willy got 500mb worth of data each costing N1,000 pere[/size]
What is this low life saying, idiooot
Re: Enugu Pro-Oduah Protesters Got N4,000 Each - Investigation by romeo(m): 12:19pm On Oct 31, 2013
Only dumb and foolish Igbo youths will buy into this crap Yoruba journalism.. No evidence from the useless article. I thought ASUU was on strike? So schools are open now?

3 Likes

Re: Enugu Pro-Oduah Protesters Got N4,000 Each - Investigation by dbride: 12:20pm On Oct 31, 2013
Those (Rivers, Bayelsa, Cross River, Akwa Ibom, Delta, Edo) who never really liked the Igbos did that, and still do, for this same reason that they exhibit so unashamedly.....supporting the evil that any Igbo does and aggressively too! They see us as a people who are ever ready to grab all for themselves, their tribe first! Yes some of these Igbo neighbours may be silent now because of Jonathan's agenda to contest again and the igbos come very handy. Unfortunately, in the minds of these neighbours, the igbos are still a breed to dine with a long spoon. They just confirmed that they will never change, anything for their tribe!

Igbos, wait until Jonathan leaves office then you will know what you just did to yourselves. Igbos are so politically naive and have not learnt anything. With this behaviour, these neighbours would definitely not be safe teaming up with us for anything in future, we are too clannish. Is it that majority of us cannot read and write or even when we can read, we cannot understand? Maybe we are not designed to be leaders but people who should offer support services under the leadership of men/women with conscience!

Food for Thought......Igbo Kwenu, I am one of you but I am disturbed by this shameful development. Spit all the fire you have on me, I am resolute. Truth is forever bitter to those who have chosen to lie and live.

7 Likes

Re: Enugu Pro-Oduah Protesters Got N4,000 Each - Investigation by NekiesGal(f): 12:25pm On Oct 31, 2013
Go well.....
Re: Enugu Pro-Oduah Protesters Got N4,000 Each - Investigation by kingwise20: 12:26pm On Oct 31, 2013
my co tenant collected 4k onyeka , cy, ike and chikelo dey collected 4k each

1 Like

Re: Enugu Pro-Oduah Protesters Got N4,000 Each - Investigation by waternogetenemy: 12:28pm On Oct 31, 2013
Fake News

How much pro Oduah supporters for nairaland come collect.

Yeye Yoruba Press.

4 Likes

Re: Enugu Pro-Oduah Protesters Got N4,000 Each - Investigation by Nobody: 12:29pm On Oct 31, 2013
romeo: Only dumb and foolish Igbo youths will buy into this crap Yoruba journalism.. No evidence from the useless article. I thought ASUU was on strike? So schools are open now?
Not only that the aviation minister has now become so dumb, that she wud bring ppl that want to protest to airport, the ppl dat formulated d story don't know how to lie. Let them go and meet sahara reporters for more skills.

4 Likes

Re: Enugu Pro-Oduah Protesters Got N4,000 Each - Investigation by Badassniggga(m): 12:31pm On Oct 31, 2013
Tonitelli: You've got to be kidding me!! laugh no go kill me for this country!!
Re: Enugu Pro-Oduah Protesters Got N4,000 Each - Investigation by Nobody: 12:35pm On Oct 31, 2013
dailypost: It was gathered that a prominent media worker based in the
South-East later accepted to organize the “fake protest.
“He went to the IMT, got some students and had a deal with
them. The students didn’t even know why they were at the
airport, neither could their supposed leader say the platform
under which they were protesting.
So u want us to believe that smbodi wud bring hoodlums into the airport, and be discussing with them, and d airport authorities(an international airport for that matter) wud sit down and be clapping for them.
My PIKIN abeg try get sense.

3 Likes

Re: Enugu Pro-Oduah Protesters Got N4,000 Each - Investigation by Nobody: 12:40pm On Oct 31, 2013
dbride: Those (Rivers, Bayelsa, Cross River, Akwa Ibom, Delta, Edo) who never really liked the Igbos did that, and still do, for this same reason that they exhibit so unashamedly.....supporting the evil that any Igbo does and aggressively too! They see us as a people who are ever ready to grab all for themselves, their tribe first! Yes some of these Igbo neighbours may be silent now because of Jonathan's agenda to contest again and the igbos come very handy. Unfortunately, in the minds of these neighbours, the igbos are still a breed to dine with a long spoon. They just confirmed that they will never change, anything for their tribe!

Igbos, wait until Jonathan leaves office then you will know what you just did to yourselves. Igbos are so politically naive and have not learnt anything. With this behaviour, these neighbours would definitely not be safe teaming up with us for anything in future, we are too clannish. Is it that majority of us cannot read and write or even when we can read, we cannot understand? Maybe we are not designed to be leaders but people who should offer support services under the leadership of men/women with conscience!

Food for Thought......Igbo Kwenu, I am one of you but I am disturbed by this shameful development. Spit all the fire you have on me, I am resolute. Truth is forever bitter to those who have chosen to lie and live.

What a s.t.u.pid impostor. You really fail hard at stealing identities. It is written all over you.

Smh.

1 Like

Re: Enugu Pro-Oduah Protesters Got N4,000 Each - Investigation by nagoma(m): 12:40pm On Oct 31, 2013
Stella /Stench
Oduah /odour
of corruption.

1 Like

Re: Enugu Pro-Oduah Protesters Got N4,000 Each - Investigation by Nobody: 12:43pm On Oct 31, 2013
SEE ENUGU YOUTH, WAT A DISGRACED, HOW COULD YOU BE SO DAFT, USELESS YOUTH OF ENUGU
torkaka: Three days after some youths staged protest at the Akanu Ibiam International Airport, Enugu in solidarity with the embattled minister of aviation, Stella Oduah, fresh indications have emerged that the protest was allegedly sponsored by the ministry.

Contrary to the claims that the protesters were Igbo Youths, a source told DailyPost that they were students of the Institute of Management and Technology, IMT, Enugu.

According to the source, trouble started when the organizers refused to pay the students the agreed amount.

One of the protesters who spoke under anonymity told our correspondent that they were initially promised N10, 000 each, adding that “after the protest, they took us to the Enugu Press Centre, where we were given only N4,000.

“This was quite against the earlier agreement we reached. They shortchanged us so much and we are not happy about that”.

Further investigations by DailyPost showed that a particular non-governmental organization based in Enugu was earlier allegedly approached by one of the minister’s aide to organize the protest with the sum of N1.5 million but the director declined.

It was gathered that a prominent media worker based in the South-East later accepted to organize the “fake protest.

“He went to the IMT, got some students and had a deal with them. The students didn’t even know why they were at the airport, neither could their supposed leader say the platform under which they were protesting.

“Somebody had to whisper Igbo Youths from behind”, the source added

http://dailypost.com.ng/2013/10/29/investigation-reveals-enugu-pro-oduah-protesters-got-n4000-each/
Re: Enugu Pro-Oduah Protesters Got N4,000 Each - Investigation by Nobody: 12:46pm On Oct 31, 2013
nagoma: Stella /Stench
Oduah /odour
of corruption.
At least she is beta than Buhari sorry buhari/ odour of BokoHaram.

2 Likes

Re: Enugu Pro-Oduah Protesters Got N4,000 Each - Investigation by Badassniggga(m): 12:48pm On Oct 31, 2013
lygn19:
Tell dat to ppl dat were born yesterday.
Nobody is a kid here.
If Biafrans mortgaging their future for peanuts wud bring d truth to light, I wud rather do it, than mortgage my future to lies and hate.
you're just making urself look more stup!d...
You should know when to bury ur head in shame....

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Adeyanju Deji Wants To Dump PDP? / Sheriff’s Faction Moves To Displace Ize-Iyamu In Edo Guber / Osun State Pensioners Open IDP Camp For Its Members

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.