Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,978 members, 7,873,148 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 08:49 AM

Nairaland Interschool Debate. :::Planning Thread - Education (91) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Nairaland Interschool Debate. :::Planning Thread (78558 Views)

Nairaland Interschool Debate Semi Finals Winner: OAU / NISD Second Edition (Planning Thread) / Nairaland Annual Educational Debate Competition(planning thread) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (88) (89) (90) (91) (92) (93) (94) ... (105) (Go Down)

Re: Nairaland Interschool Debate. :::Planning Thread by Nobody: 4:51pm On Dec 21, 2013
Fynestboi: 3 schools already on to the next round...

First Winner NDU
Second winner UNILAG
Third Winner UNN....
TeamUnn cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Interschool Debate. :::Planning Thread by Nobody: 5:43pm On Dec 21, 2013
Wat xup
Re: Nairaland Interschool Debate. :::Planning Thread by Nobody: 5:44pm On Dec 21, 2013
The next fixtures will be next year right?
Re: Nairaland Interschool Debate. :::Planning Thread by Ayomitide77(m): 7:46pm On Dec 21, 2013
Fynestboi: 3 schools already on to the next round...

First Winner NDU
Second winner UNILAG
Third Winner UNN....
Where were you during unilag vs aaua debate?
Re: Nairaland Interschool Debate. :::Planning Thread by larride(m): 7:59pm On Dec 21, 2013
TeamUniosun.
Re: Nairaland Interschool Debate. :::Planning Thread by Fynestboi: 8:35pm On Dec 21, 2013
Ayomitide77: Where were you during unilag vs aaua debate?
anything wrong i was around just viewing.. Anything?
Re: Nairaland Interschool Debate. :::Planning Thread by Fynestboi: 8:36pm On Dec 21, 2013
Elliotwiz1: The next fixtures will be next year right?
next year and our plan is for it to be in the evening to favour we student that are resuming next year.
Re: Nairaland Interschool Debate. :::Planning Thread by Ayomitide77(m): 9:31pm On Dec 21, 2013
Fynestboi: anything wrong i was around just viewing.. Anything?
Maybe you should go through the thread to see for yourself.
Re: Nairaland Interschool Debate. :::Planning Thread by Fynestboi: 10:06pm On Dec 21, 2013
Ayomitide77: Maybe you should go through the thread to see for yourself.
have done that wait for the judge critism on that...
Re: Nairaland Interschool Debate. :::Planning Thread by DesChyko1(m): 3:07am On Dec 22, 2013
I was hoping this is the right place to post this note. I personally do not prefer to act or react under diuress, hence my decision to take my time to elaborate on this issue. I believe we all know what an activity without any sort of moderation/regulation would look like. You see, the habit of e-battering the judges in what we still come forward to claim is not a do or die affair is quite disgusting. If we weren't expecting human species to analyse the essays, we surely would have ordered robots from Japan. Please, I would love us(contestants) to adopt the spirit of sportsmanship and appreciate every single judge in this debate, as every different one brings something different to the contest (The Mbaise Igbos will say 'Ha nyukorita mamri, o gbaa ufufu'). Like M.J.B affirms, Tact is having nothing progressive to say, and saying nothing. Let's not spoil the flavour of this event with our varying reactions. The basic aim is to get better and enjoy ourselves.

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Interschool Debate. :::Planning Thread by taiwoliu(m): 12:50pm On Dec 22, 2013
fynestboi, abeg tell [bold]larride[/bold] to stop intimidating me na... I don dey fear dis Uniosun guys already... Lol
Re: Nairaland Interschool Debate. :::Planning Thread by larride(m): 4:49pm On Dec 22, 2013
taiwoliu: fynestboi, abeg tell [bold]larride[/bold] to stop intimidating me na... I don dey fear dis Uniosun guys already... Lol

Hahahahahaha, sir keep flattering me, I'm sure that you are really prepared to sweep us all off our feet on d day, I'm sweating profusely already. I'm scared of Lautech grin
Re: Nairaland Interschool Debate. :::Planning Thread by boay(m): 7:27pm On Dec 22, 2013
boay: Happy new week. I wish all debaters goodluck. Hoping to have better ones this week.
Re: Nairaland Interschool Debate. :::Planning Thread by Nobody: 10:30am On Dec 23, 2013
Elliotwiz1: The next fixtures will be next year right?

Next year ? Wat of futa vs futminna undecided
Re: Nairaland Interschool Debate. :::Planning Thread by Fynestboi: 10:50am On Dec 23, 2013
niyi20:

Next year ? Wat of futa vs futminna undecided
this saturday.
Re: Nairaland Interschool Debate. :::Planning Thread by Oluwatola5(f): 12:24pm On Dec 23, 2013
Please can i get the links to all the debates that took place so far, i guess i have missed out on a lot of events that unfolded so far. I need to do a lot of catching up, ejhoor, biko, someone please help me post them, eshe.....smiley
Re: Nairaland Interschool Debate. :::Planning Thread by smithsammy(m): 12:36pm On Dec 23, 2013
Hello @ IamDEJMAN, you may have noticed that my BBm is not functioning. Am aving an issue with the phone for now. You can mail me if you have any information to pass. Smithsammy38@yahoo.com
Re: Nairaland Interschool Debate. :::Planning Thread by Fynestboi: 12:48pm On Dec 23, 2013
Re: Nairaland Interschool Debate. :::Planning Thread by IamDejman(m): 4:04pm On Dec 23, 2013
okay bro...expect my mail 2mao
smithsammy: Hello @ IamDEJMAN, you may have noticed that my BBm is not functioning. Am aving an issue with the phone for now. You can mail me if you have any information to pass. Smithsammy38@yahoo.com
Re: Nairaland Interschool Debate. :::Planning Thread by Oluwatola5(f): 6:29pm On Dec 23, 2013
Fynestboi: [size=18pt]UNN VS KSU
UNILAG VS AAUA

NDU VS UI
[/size]
Re: Nairaland Interschool Debate. :::Planning Thread by Nobody: 7:17pm On Dec 23, 2013
#Outrageous......AbSeNCe Of thE bEttER By FaR InsTitUtIoN/sTuDeNt! ShOcKinG!
Re: Nairaland Interschool Debate. :::Planning Thread by Nobody: 7:18pm On Dec 23, 2013
Aijalon: #Outrageous......AbSeNCe Of thE bEttER By FaR InsTitUtIoN/sTuDeNt! ShOcKinG!
I MeaN UNILORIN
Re: Nairaland Interschool Debate. :::Planning Thread by taiwoliu(m): 7:45pm On Dec 23, 2013
Aijalon: I MeaN UNILORIN
where were u when interest were being indicated? Abeg park well joor....
Re: Nairaland Interschool Debate. :::Planning Thread by boay(m): 8:42pm On Dec 23, 2013
Aijalon: #Outrageous......AbSeNCe Of thE bEttER By FaR InsTitUtIoN/sTuDeNt! ShOcKinG!
Aijalon: I MeaN UNILORIN
boay: humm...

o ma se ooo. Next time
Re: Nairaland Interschool Debate. :::Planning Thread by Nobody: 8:58pm On Dec 23, 2013
Fynestboi: [size=18pt]UNN VS KSU
UNILAG VS AAUA

NDU VS UI
[/size]
sir, we have sent Delsu's anthem to your mail. Confirm pls if u got it. If yes, we wish it gets posted on our debate day...#TEAM DELSU, Yes we can! Yes we can! Yes we can!#
Re: Nairaland Interschool Debate. :::Planning Thread by damoskiy(m): 7:55am On Dec 24, 2013
Sincerely I am surprised we UNILAG could still defeat AAUA I had already lost hope because it was one against two due to some challenges I was facing.I'm happy those challenges are almost over and would have time to partcipate fully in the next round of the debate...UNILAG
Re: Nairaland Interschool Debate. :::Planning Thread by Mhyke: 10:07am On Dec 24, 2013
@fynestboi
i havnt bn able to get a partner yet.if i wuznt able to get 1 eventually,does it mean im outta d game?
Re: Nairaland Interschool Debate. :::Planning Thread by Nobody: 11:36am On Dec 24, 2013
Mhyke: @fynestboi
i havnt bn able to get a partner yet.if i wuznt able to get 1 eventually,does it mean im outta d game?
you would get a partner, just keep on praying, you can declare here that u need a partner and i knw that some guys wld be willing to assist u....i learnt that u got a researcher, u can beckon him to help u by pairing with u...hope u get my gist....#peace shalom#
and best of luck to you guys....
Re: Nairaland Interschool Debate. :::Planning Thread by Nobody: 11:59am On Dec 24, 2013
@fynestboi, i hope u consider the rules of two contesters in each fixture when answering myke's question...
Re: Nairaland Interschool Debate. :::Planning Thread by Chartey(m): 12:37pm On Dec 24, 2013
I am interested please.
Re: Nairaland Interschool Debate. :::Planning Thread by Fynestboi: 12:58pm On Dec 24, 2013
.:

I am interested please.
settled.

(1) (2) (3) ... (88) (89) (90) (91) (92) (93) (94) ... (105)

If You Say There Is No God, Let Me Show You My JAMB Result / Accommodating An Insolent Girl / 20 Best Course With Best Employment In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.