Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,181,528 members, 7,914,413 topics. Date: Thursday, 08 August 2024 at 03:14 AM

The Right Time To Ask My Boyfriend For Rent Money? - Romance (17) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Right Time To Ask My Boyfriend For Rent Money? (42603 Views)

Ladies, How Often Do You Ask Your Boyfriend for Money / Asking Your Boyfriend For Money / Question To Ask My Girlfriend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) ... (24) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Right Time To Ask My Boyfriend For Rent Money? by Idowuogbo(f): 11:35pm On Nov 01, 2013
Monstertrucks: ogi bu bia?? I am totally confused. Adimanu igbo.
Yes na! Omo yorigbo ni mi.... Swagger! grin
Re: The Right Time To Ask My Boyfriend For Rent Money? by Deschil: 11:37pm On Nov 01, 2013
100000000 likes.
Flytefalls: I said "Faux feminism"... you are certainly no feminist, I agree undecided.

Also, I take opinions as they are, and yours is truly foolish.. and you just happen to be a woman. Good luck with your rent undecided
Re: The Right Time To Ask My Boyfriend For Rent Money? by drnairalov: 11:37pm On Nov 01, 2013
lol reading the comments ,i cant help but shed a tear 4 dis girl...u guys re harsh...do u knw how she wud be feeling by now..
Re: The Right Time To Ask My Boyfriend For Rent Money? by Truckpusher(m): 11:38pm On Nov 01, 2013
Monstertrucks: death by laughter.
No mind her,she just wan take style come dey toast me grin
Re: The Right Time To Ask My Boyfriend For Rent Money? by Nobody: 11:38pm On Nov 01, 2013
[email]
Idowuogbo:
Yes na! Omo yorigbo ni mi.... Swagger! grin
[/email]Lol that is the only line I know Oh... will you teach me igbo?? Pretty please undecided
Re: The Right Time To Ask My Boyfriend For Rent Money? by Truckpusher(m): 11:39pm On Nov 01, 2013
drnairalov: lol reading the comments ,i cant help but shed a tear 4 dis girl...u guys re harsh...do u knw how she wud be feeling by now..
Cry say wetin happen?

Person wey dun ready for una grin
Re: The Right Time To Ask My Boyfriend For Rent Money? by Nobody: 11:39pm On Nov 01, 2013
Idowuogbo:
Clap for yourself o! Voltron! Defender of the universe! She quote me I dey reply, kini big deal? So her snide remarks no b insult? U a wot? U a ragga muffin excrembre! Now shift! angry
Sweetheart don't think I'm going to start trading words with you. I'm not that jobless. Goodnight!

1 Like

Re: The Right Time To Ask My Boyfriend For Rent Money? by theripper3: 11:39pm On Nov 01, 2013
@OP, totally love how u have pass ur points,devoid of insults and how u maturely remained firm amidst the fusillade of imprecations and invidious remarks.

For that, I am paying ur rent. How much is it again?
Re: The Right Time To Ask My Boyfriend For Rent Money? by Nobody: 11:39pm On Nov 01, 2013
Instead of u thinking of how to win his heart and be a wife, and u people rent house together, then u become a mother and wife, u r thinking of collecting money for ur separate rent, so that u bring other boyfriends to the house another man pay for, maybe u are still btw 18-24 then u can still be excused, if not better retrace ur steps b4 it gets 2 late, menopause is real o, not fiction
Re: The Right Time To Ask My Boyfriend For Rent Money? by Nobody: 11:40pm On Nov 01, 2013
drnairalov: lol reading the comments ,i cant help but shed a tear 4 dis girl...u guys re harsh...do u knw how she wud be feeling by now..
now is the right time for her to ask him.. @ op,go and ask him now.hurry!!! cool cool
Re: The Right Time To Ask My Boyfriend For Rent Money? by sammieguze(m): 11:40pm On Nov 01, 2013
Well...my simple advise is...
I. Frm all u av said, u re aware dat wateva u do nw dnt guarantee him marrying you. It is jst mutual agreement and if i advise u go pack to his place, u may av quarrels tmrw nd he ll chase u out. In dix case, where ll u go? So.... Dnt pack to his place. Even i as a person ll nt allow it.

2. Dnt ask him fr ous rent. All u nid to do is mention ur probs in his ear. Sumtin lyk... Boo...my house rent ll expire nxt month nd am broke. He will understand nd if he is d sensible type, he ll help out if he has d capacity to do it.

3. Askin him flat out will mk u look lyk a cheap street girl out to leech him dry nd if he were me, he ll run as fast as possible.

Thanks

1 Like

Re: The Right Time To Ask My Boyfriend For Rent Money? by freecocoa(f): 11:42pm On Nov 01, 2013
Truckpusher: Go joor!.....dem no spell 'congratulations' complete for your dictionary? cheesy
Okay no vex, I'm proud of you today, kiss kiss wink.

P.S Congratulations.

2 Likes

Re: The Right Time To Ask My Boyfriend For Rent Money? by Idowuogbo(f): 11:43pm On Nov 01, 2013
JustifiedChild:
Sweetheart don't think I'm going to start trading words with you. I'm not that jobless. Goodnight!
Dear Garricake,

Refusing to have an opinion is way of having one. Good night!
Re: The Right Time To Ask My Boyfriend For Rent Money? by makapella(m): 11:44pm On Nov 01, 2013
yomalex: Get a job and pay your own bills. Dare to be different, don't be a leech
. Yea u r right
Re: The Right Time To Ask My Boyfriend For Rent Money? by Idowuogbo(f): 11:45pm On Nov 01, 2013
Monstertrucks: [email][/email]Lol that is the only line I know Oh... will you teach me igbo?? Pretty please undecided
U go pay my gas bill? tongue
Re: The Right Time To Ask My Boyfriend For Rent Money? by Nobody: 11:45pm On Nov 01, 2013
@opThank God you aren't dating my brother,I for don use bad eye kill you.Lazy girl!!
Re: The Right Time To Ask My Boyfriend For Rent Money? by freecocoa(f): 11:45pm On Nov 01, 2013
ciccerouno: Instead of u thinking of how to win his heart and be a wife, and u people rent house together, then u become a mother and wife, u r thinking of collecting money for ur separate rent, so that u bring other boyfriends to the house another man pay for, maybe u are still btw 18-24 then u can still be excused, if not better retrace ur steps b4 it gets 2 late, menopause is real o, not fiction
Why do I find this post hilarious? grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: The Right Time To Ask My Boyfriend For Rent Money? by Deschil: 11:45pm On Nov 01, 2013
I love this girl, Yield!
Yield:
A right time to have sex and cook for him before marriage? There's no right time to have sex and cook for a guy before marriage!

The right and only time to do those things is after marriage.

Sex? Again, should be after marriage, personally. No exceptions. But you have the right to make your own decision for yourself, which you have already done.

Cooking? I will make a lil' exception here: If you want to cook for him to show him you can cook ..which is what you've been aiming for or to maybe surprise him with his favourite meal, then do that only once or twice. But don't make it your duty to be cooking for him all the time. That ain't your duty! You're doing these things -having sex with him and cooking for him because of the benefits you think you will reap (he will have respect for you, love you more, not leave you and of course, give you money). Stop trying to sell yourself and prove your worth to this man. Your worth is not determined by your cooking and bedroom skills. The way your treat others, what you have going for yourself, the way you treat him and talk to him (and I'm not talking about sex or cooking for him here), how emotionally connected you are to one another are some things that will make a man stay. How in the world do you expect him to respect you when you're always giving him sex and giving in to what he wants? Where is your self-worth? You think turning yourself into a housewife for a man you've been dating for 4-months will make him stay? No. If a relationship is meant to be, it will be. You don't need to break your back for a man to prove your worth.

And saying because you're having sex with him and cooking for him, then you can ask him for rent money is silly. He is not forcing you to cook nor have sex with him, you're doing those things to meet your own selfish ends. And if you're asking a man to pay your rent just 4-months into dating him, you think he will be impressed? Make your own money and pay your own rent.

3 Likes

Re: The Right Time To Ask My Boyfriend For Rent Money? by Caracta(f): 11:46pm On Nov 01, 2013
freecocoa: Lemme kiss you already, pretty please?

You just dey make plenty sense today as opposed to other days.tongue

Don't be deceived. Someone hacked his account.

3 Likes

Re: The Right Time To Ask My Boyfriend For Rent Money? by Truckpusher(m): 11:46pm On Nov 01, 2013
freecocoa: Okay no vex, I'm proud of you today, kiss kiss wink.

P.S Congratulations.
I hope i no go pay for this kiss ,because i broke pass the gardener after oga dun travel grin
Re: The Right Time To Ask My Boyfriend For Rent Money? by Idowuogbo(f): 11:47pm On Nov 01, 2013
ciccerouno: Instead of u thinking of how to win his heart and be a wife, and u people rent house together, then u become a mother and wife, u r thinking of collecting money for ur separate rent, so that u bring other boyfriends to the house another man pay for, maybe u are still btw 18-24 then u can still be excused, if not better retrace ur steps b4 it gets 2 late, menopause is real o, not fiction
Lmaaao! Oga, it b like say dem babes don show u grin grin

1 Like

Re: The Right Time To Ask My Boyfriend For Rent Money? by Truckpusher(m): 11:47pm On Nov 01, 2013
Caracta:

See enemies ,una no dey sleep?

have you heard about the word 'CHANGE' ? grin
Re: The Right Time To Ask My Boyfriend For Rent Money? by Nobody: 11:48pm On Nov 01, 2013
freecocoa: Why do I find this post hilarious? grin grin grin

Because the poster sounds like a tatashi seller trying to impress his undergraduate neighbour grin
Re: The Right Time To Ask My Boyfriend For Rent Money? by Truckpusher(m): 11:49pm On Nov 01, 2013
freecocoa: Why do I find this post hilarious? grin grin grin
Somebody dun do the guy take before......this topic na serious reminder of his past woes grin

you no dey see the frustration? grin
Re: The Right Time To Ask My Boyfriend For Rent Money? by Nobody: 11:50pm On Nov 01, 2013
Idowuogbo:
U go pay my gas bill? tongue
gas bill,tire bill,exhaust pipe bill,brake bill,name all,I'll pay all.so that we would type in igbo.nd freecocoa or truckpusher wont be able to see all our loveydovey texts . kiss kiss kiss
Re: The Right Time To Ask My Boyfriend For Rent Money? by Caracta(f): 11:50pm On Nov 01, 2013
Truckpusher: See enemies ,una no dey sleep?

have you heard about the word 'CHANGE' ? grin

Leave me alone and lemme work abeg.
Re: The Right Time To Ask My Boyfriend For Rent Money? by Nobody: 11:51pm On Nov 01, 2013
lynpetra:

Because the poster sounds like a tatashi seller trying to impress his undergraduate neighbour grin
werin dey do this one
Re: The Right Time To Ask My Boyfriend For Rent Money? by Nobody: 11:53pm On Nov 01, 2013
Monstertrucks: werin dey do this one
undecided
Re: The Right Time To Ask My Boyfriend For Rent Money? by Truckpusher(m): 11:53pm On Nov 01, 2013
Monstertrucks: gas bill,tire bill,exhaust pipe bill,brake bill,name all,I'll pay all.so that we would type in igbo.nd freecocoa or truckpusher wont be able to see all our loveydovey texts . kiss kiss kiss
Omo na idowu you wan toast for public?.....you go toast tire .

Come wetin dey worry you naa, you dun dey craze? grin grin

ipatago motor ndi ojor cheesy
Re: The Right Time To Ask My Boyfriend For Rent Money? by freecocoa(f): 11:53pm On Nov 01, 2013
Caracta:

Lol, bad girl.cheesy
Re: The Right Time To Ask My Boyfriend For Rent Money? by Truckpusher(m): 11:54pm On Nov 01, 2013
Caracta:

Leave me alone and lemme work abeg.
This kain work for 12midnite? shocked...hmmm.....

9 months things ,i no follow but i go follow drink for the dedication sha! grin
Re: The Right Time To Ask My Boyfriend For Rent Money? by Idowuogbo(f): 11:55pm On Nov 01, 2013
Monstertrucks: gas bill,tire bill,exhaust pipe bill,brake bill,name all,I'll pay all.so that we would type in igbo.nd freecocoa or truckpusher wont be able to see all our loveydovey texts . kiss kiss kiss
Correct! Oya wire lesson fee na grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) ... (24) (Reply)

2 Nigerian Boys Propose To Their Pretty White Girlfriends At The Same Time (vid) / Just For Fun... Black And White Challenge,,,,,upload Your Black And White Photo. / What's That Misconception That People Have About You?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.