Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,200,616 members, 7,975,388 topics. Date: Tuesday, 15 October 2024 at 02:37 AM

The Right Time To Ask My Boyfriend For Rent Money? - Romance (18) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Right Time To Ask My Boyfriend For Rent Money? (42906 Views)

Ladies, How Often Do You Ask Your Boyfriend for Money / Asking Your Boyfriend For Money / Question To Ask My Girlfriend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) ... (24) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Right Time To Ask My Boyfriend For Rent Money? by freecocoa(f): 11:56pm On Nov 01, 2013
Truckpusher: Somebody dun do the guy take before......this topic na serious reminder of his past woes grin

you no dey see the frustration? grin
As in eh, the matter serious o grin.
Re: The Right Time To Ask My Boyfriend For Rent Money? by Nobody: 11:56pm On Nov 01, 2013
Idowuogbo:
Correct! Oya wire lesson fee na grin
cash or kind?? grin grin grin
Re: The Right Time To Ask My Boyfriend For Rent Money? by 2legit2qwt: 11:57pm On Nov 01, 2013
The right time to ask him for money is when you both get married. At that point, there will be bigger concerns if you're both living apart and paying rent is now a problem grin grin

That said, i think you need some azz whoping for asking this sort of question, he's your boyfriend, not your husband or sugardaddy. What' going on in Nigeria and the type of girls we now have in the society undecided

1 Like

Re: The Right Time To Ask My Boyfriend For Rent Money? by Caracta(f): 11:57pm On Nov 01, 2013
Truckpusher: This kain work for 12midnite? shocked...hmmm.....

9 months things ,i no follow but i go follow drink for the dedication sha! grin

Na you know o. How will i pay my rent if i don't work ehn?
Re: The Right Time To Ask My Boyfriend For Rent Money? by freecocoa(f): 11:57pm On Nov 01, 2013
Truckpusher: I hope i no go pay for this kiss ,because i broke pass the gardener after oga dun travel grin
Nah, this one na promo copy.grin
Re: The Right Time To Ask My Boyfriend For Rent Money? by Nobody: 11:57pm On Nov 01, 2013
Truckpusher: Omo na idowu you wan toast for public?.....you go toast tire .

Come wetin dey worry you naa, you dun dey craze? grin grin

ipatago motor ndi ojor cheesy
ohor ingi busi driver wah nu. undecided undecided
Re: The Right Time To Ask My Boyfriend For Rent Money? by Truckpusher(m): 11:59pm On Nov 01, 2013
freecocoa: Nah, this one na promo copy.grin
After promo we still fit buy for credit? cheesy
Re: The Right Time To Ask My Boyfriend For Rent Money? by freecocoa(f): 11:59pm On Nov 01, 2013
lynpetra:

Because the poster sounds like a tatashi seller trying to impress his undergraduate neighbour grin
Lmao grin.
Re: The Right Time To Ask My Boyfriend For Rent Money? by Truckpusher(m): 12:00am On Nov 02, 2013
2legit2qwt: The right time to ask him for money is when you both get married. At that point, there will be bigger concerns if you're both living apart and paying rent is now a problem grin grin

That said, i think you need some azz whoping for asking this sort of question, he's your boyfriend, not your husband or sugardaddy. What' going on in Nigeria and the type of girls we now have in the society undecided
The type you're seeing here.....they are all boyfriendless grin and they all own cats and dogs grin grin
Re: The Right Time To Ask My Boyfriend For Rent Money? by jaybee3(m): 12:00am On Nov 02, 2013
We are still on this?

Abeg who wan help me pay ma own rent?

1 Like

Re: The Right Time To Ask My Boyfriend For Rent Money? by Truckpusher(m): 12:01am On Nov 02, 2013
Monstertrucks: ohor ingi busi driver wah nu. undecided undecided
Which alien language be this naa ? undecided
Re: The Right Time To Ask My Boyfriend For Rent Money? by Nobody: 12:01am On Nov 02, 2013
Truckpusher: The type you're seeing here.....they are all boyfriendless grin and they all own cats and dogs grin grin
sadly embarassed
Re: The Right Time To Ask My Boyfriend For Rent Money? by Nobody: 12:01am On Nov 02, 2013
Truckpusher: Which alien language be this naa ? undecided
ask moi teacher.. angry angry
Re: The Right Time To Ask My Boyfriend For Rent Money? by Idowuogbo(f): 12:03am On Nov 02, 2013
jay bee: We are still on this?

Council tax nko?
Re: The Right Time To Ask My Boyfriend For Rent Money? by Truckpusher(m): 12:04am On Nov 02, 2013
freecocoa: Lmao grin.
Freetoto gudnite...oooo

You just dey laugh forget yourself ,when papa herbert go bust through your window you go still dey dream say naa Nairaland.

I no fit shoutoo... cheesy
Re: The Right Time To Ask My Boyfriend For Rent Money? by Idowuogbo(f): 12:05am On Nov 02, 2013
Monstertrucks: cash or kind?? grin grin grin
Ego!
Re: The Right Time To Ask My Boyfriend For Rent Money? by freecocoa(f): 12:05am On Nov 02, 2013
jay bee: We are still on this?

Depends on how good the sex is, can you perform?

I haff money.
Re: The Right Time To Ask My Boyfriend For Rent Money? by Truckpusher(m): 12:05am On Nov 02, 2013
Monstertrucks: ask moi teacher.. angry angry
GUDNITE BRO...leave idowu alone ooohh ...na ekpo calabar things you dey ask for so grin grin
Re: The Right Time To Ask My Boyfriend For Rent Money? by jaybee3(m): 12:05am On Nov 02, 2013
Idowuogbo:
Council tax nko?
You can handle the council tax

I know my freecocoa will handle the rent
Re: The Right Time To Ask My Boyfriend For Rent Money? by Truckpusher(m): 12:07am On Nov 02, 2013
As for CARACTA may your one leg bend like GEJ's transformation agenda and may God bless you restlessly with money and embarrass you with children cheesy
Re: The Right Time To Ask My Boyfriend For Rent Money? by freecocoa(f): 12:07am On Nov 02, 2013
Truckpusher: Freetoto gudnite...oooo

You just dey laugh forget yourself ,when papa herbert go bust through your window you go still dey dream say naa Nairaland.

I no fit shoutoo... cheesy
Ehen the real owner don come, I knew it was too good to be true.

Anyways toto no be free now again o, as you can see, toto pays rent and more these days, be informed.

Night well.
Re: The Right Time To Ask My Boyfriend For Rent Money? by jaybee3(m): 12:09am On Nov 02, 2013
freecocoa: Depends on how good the sex is, can you perform?

I haff money.
Me i know get shame, sex and money join equates to a win win scenario cheesy cheesy
Re: The Right Time To Ask My Boyfriend For Rent Money? by Nobody: 12:09am On Nov 02, 2013
Walks in,looks around.

Why are you people derailing this girls topic na....smh,its noh good woh. cry cry
Re: The Right Time To Ask My Boyfriend For Rent Money? by Nobody: 12:10am On Nov 02, 2013
freecocoa: Ehen the real owner don come, I knew it was too good to be true.

Anyways toto no be free now again o, as you can see, toto pays rent and more these days, be informed.

Night well.
that awkward when the name says frEe,but the commodity isnt. embarassed embarassed
Re: The Right Time To Ask My Boyfriend For Rent Money? by Idowuogbo(f): 12:12am On Nov 02, 2013
jay bee:
You can handle the council tax

I know my freecocoa will handle the rent
Hehehe... U af jonz o! Cocoa, handle rent? And d price of yansh pad don rise? Oga, u are jonZing.
Re: The Right Time To Ask My Boyfriend For Rent Money? by freecocoa(f): 12:12am On Nov 02, 2013
jay bee:
Me i know get shame, sex and money join equates to a win win scenario cheesy cheesy
No wahala na, pick a date, time and venue.
Re: The Right Time To Ask My Boyfriend For Rent Money? by freecocoa(f): 12:14am On Nov 02, 2013
Monstertrucks: that awkward when the name says frEe,but the commodity isnt. embarassed embarassed
Irony of life my dear.
Re: The Right Time To Ask My Boyfriend For Rent Money? by Nobody: 12:16am On Nov 02, 2013
My laptop battery iyaf low.me iyaf gone to sleep.una gudu nyt kiss kiss

1 Like

Re: The Right Time To Ask My Boyfriend For Rent Money? by Nobody: 12:17am On Nov 02, 2013
freecocoa: Irony of life my dear.
no,irony of pu..ss.y angry angry
Re: The Right Time To Ask My Boyfriend For Rent Money? by freecocoa(f): 12:18am On Nov 02, 2013
Monstertrucks: no,irony of pu..ss.y angry angry
Whatever you say.
Re: The Right Time To Ask My Boyfriend For Rent Money? by Caracta(f): 12:39am On Nov 02, 2013
Truckpusher: As for CARACTA may your one leg bend like GEJ's transformation agenda and may God bless you restlessly with money and embarrass you with children cheesy

*rolls eyes*
Re: The Right Time To Ask My Boyfriend For Rent Money? by A40(m): 12:54am On Nov 02, 2013
mizzocho.cinco:
I have been dating my boyfriend for 4months now and since men play the role of a provider when is the right time to ask him for rent money, or should i move in with him to save him the trouble?
Iku o ni pa maga yin oh!

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) ... (24) (Reply)

My Olosho Business Has Casted In Abuja. I Have Changed Location - Lady (pic/vid) / How Do I Survive Seeing My Ex-Girlfriend On Campus? / What Your Fave Colour Reveals About Your Sex Life

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.