Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,181,528 members, 7,914,414 topics. Date: Thursday, 08 August 2024 at 03:21 AM

The Right Time To Ask My Boyfriend For Rent Money? - Romance (21) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Right Time To Ask My Boyfriend For Rent Money? (42606 Views)

Ladies, How Often Do You Ask Your Boyfriend for Money / Asking Your Boyfriend For Money / Question To Ask My Girlfriend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Right Time To Ask My Boyfriend For Rent Money? by anuel4luv(m): 10:11am On Nov 02, 2013
[quote author=mizzocho.cinco]

To those labelling me, how many of you have left your man for another who can provide better?
You have spent lots of money on looking good for men who only leave you for other younger inexperienced girls. For decades the self-respect and dignity you claim to possess has not given you a marry who is ready to marry you. You keep giving all you have but you cant even get loyalty in return.

Lmao...as if this sister don tey for house.....she don use money buy Mary Kay finish..would definately leave you for young inexperienced girls too....grin
Re: The Right Time To Ask My Boyfriend For Rent Money? by wman(m): 10:23am On Nov 02, 2013
This shows you never loved him. Relationship has now become mathematics.

Yeah I'm sure you're like, does love exists? Yes It does.

And u want me to believe that you won't leave the guy when he becomes broke?

You believe sex should be exchanged for dough & you expect your man not to run after younger girls after marriage.

Forget the posts about Hypocrites or Holier than thous. Ask yourself: Do you want to be just another girl or you want to be a different girl?
Do you want to be a model wife or just one of the others?
Re: The Right Time To Ask My Boyfriend For Rent Money? by Jay5000(m): 10:38am On Nov 02, 2013
@OP; Why should your bf pay rent 4 ur puuunaaani? is it a house?
If he's the Landlord of dat puuunaani, should he be paying rent for it?
Shouldn't you bee aiming for the ring instead of rent?
U berra be wise or he'll be gone in no time
cos dere myt be other girls lurking around, waiting to pounce.
u've been warned. unless of course u'll like to be single @ 40.
Re: The Right Time To Ask My Boyfriend For Rent Money? by Nobody: 10:45am On Nov 02, 2013
dayokanu:

Why is prostitution a crime in most countries when both parties gave sex and money voluntarily?
Food for thought. Why?
Re: The Right Time To Ask My Boyfriend For Rent Money? by jadelyn007(f): 10:49am On Nov 02, 2013
Wow! @op,ur level of intelligence,calmness,steadfastness amazes me. If i were a man i would hv married u. Dont mind d hypocritic gals here,dy hv done far worse(unimaginable tins)
back 2 ur question,it depends on d level of comitment to d relatnshp n his financial ability, there is no hard and fast rule as 2 wen u can make a request. Again it also depends on wot u want 4rm d relationshp, if u r tinkin of marriage it would b a wrong step makin such demands bt if u r nt tinkin marriage 2 hell wt whoever says u cant make demands as frm the first date.
As for NLer's who r insulting d op, who made u a jugde over her? If u r having sex outside marraige (weda premarital or extramarital) u r a fornicator n there4 u r nt any better than her. SMH @ D ladies who chose u insult her,if u hv had sex with more than 2 guys weda 4 love or 4 money or bcs u want it,u r a sl.ut,a wh.ore,a fornicator n u r a recycled product!

1 Like

Re: The Right Time To Ask My Boyfriend For Rent Money? by Nobody: 10:52am On Nov 02, 2013
Op is just catching fun with all these back-and-forth. Has anybody noticed how she comes up with epistles just wen the thread is about to rest in peace? At this juncture, I can confidently say this is a man that ASUU is torturing with joblessness! I'M OUTTA HERE!
Re: The Right Time To Ask My Boyfriend For Rent Money? by Nobody: 10:58am On Nov 02, 2013
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: The Right Time To Ask My Boyfriend For Rent Money? by Idowuogbo(f): 11:00am On Nov 02, 2013
alutacontinua: Op is just catching fun with all these back-and-forth. Has anybody noticed how she comes up with epistles just wen the thread is about to rest in peace? At this juncture, I can confidently say this is a man that ASUU is torturing with joblessness! I'M OUTTA HERE!
Lmaaaaaaaaaaaaao!
Re: The Right Time To Ask My Boyfriend For Rent Money? by lirusehn(m): 11:09am On Nov 02, 2013
wodafuck are d MOD's waiting 4? Wont dey close dis senselez thread?

2 Likes

Re: The Right Time To Ask My Boyfriend For Rent Money? by JerryJones(m): 11:23am On Nov 02, 2013
druid06:

I'm surprised too.

they wan chop d kpomo na. it better be rent money in yobe/ borno and not Abuja. it will be gladly paid. no be rent she want. oloshi girl wey no get level. go hug lion joor...
Re: The Right Time To Ask My Boyfriend For Rent Money? by Sunbellar: 11:32am On Nov 02, 2013
bukatyne:

Please reread my posts,

We DO NOT share similar views...

Sex is not a rent making activity

Ok, good to know. hope you are having a great day!
Re: The Right Time To Ask My Boyfriend For Rent Money? by ARareGem(f): 11:36am On Nov 02, 2013
This thread started 12:02 pm Nov 1 and by Nov 2 11:33am it's already in the 20th page. :O
Re: The Right Time To Ask My Boyfriend For Rent Money? by jadelyn007(f): 12:13pm On Nov 02, 2013
Truckpusher: After enjoying all the lapanshing ,monkeyi-ng and helicopter with approximately 50 to 60 guys before you hit 28 ,you still think that guys will come around when every shock absorber would have been destroyed and dangerously grooved with the clit tilting like titanic to come and stick around and possibly roll forever with you? grin smh
lmaoooooo!u wouldnt hv been more apt wt ur analysis n description. What makes a prostitute any lesser? At least she has a gud cause (probably a sick father,a league or siblings n no job). In d end d gal doing it 4 free is even cheaper n more of a 'prostitute' dan a prostitute all in d name of enjoyment.At least d prostitute doesnt enjoy what she does
Re: The Right Time To Ask My Boyfriend For Rent Money? by Idowuogbo(f): 12:32pm On Nov 02, 2013
jadelyn007:
lmaoooooo!u wouldnt hv been more apt wt ur analysis n description. What makes a prostitute any lesser? At least she has a gud cause (probably a sick father,a league or siblings n no job). In d end d gal doing it 4 free is even cheaper n more of a 'prostitute' dan a prostitute all in d name of enjoyment.At least d prostitute doesnt enjoy what she does
Off point! Bullshyte! Nonsensical! Rubbish! Trash!!!!!
Re: The Right Time To Ask My Boyfriend For Rent Money? by Nobody: 12:46pm On Nov 02, 2013
Idowuogbo:
Ahan,take it easy undecided u people should go nd do t outside undecided
Re: The Right Time To Ask My Boyfriend For Rent Money? by jadelyn007(f): 12:48pm On Nov 02, 2013
Idowuogbo:
hahahaha, pls tell me d difrns btwn a gal that sleeps wt difrnt guys for money n a gal dat has slept wt 3guys bcs d previous 2 dumped her sorry arse after giving them sex for free?
My sister,my point is fornication is fornication weda 4 free,4 love,4 enjoyment or 4 money n all fornicators ar marchin 2 hell.
Let us all make our way right with God and b4 we start jugding odaz bcs we feel we r beta dan dm. Jesus told d pharisees when dy brot d woman caught in adultery,"let him who is without sin b d first 2 cast a stone", den he turned 2 woman and told her"go n sin no more" without any condemnation.
To u,d op is a slut and a cheap prostitute, somewhr else a virgin sees u as no difrnt 4 d op cos u r nt a virgin.
My point is;Let us stop jugding other pipo by our own standards.

3 Likes

Re: The Right Time To Ask My Boyfriend For Rent Money? by Idowuogbo(f): 12:51pm On Nov 02, 2013
Monstertrucks: Ahan,take it easy undecided u people should go nd do t outside undecided
Do what outside? undecided undecided
Re: The Right Time To Ask My Boyfriend For Rent Money? by eromspete(m): 1:03pm On Nov 02, 2013
The courage of the op amazes me.. Get a job and don't be so needy
Re: The Right Time To Ask My Boyfriend For Rent Money? by Idowuogbo(f): 1:03pm On Nov 02, 2013
jadelyn007:
hahahaha, pls tell me d difrns btwn a gal that sleeps wt difrnt guys for money n a gal dat has slept wt 3guys bcs d previous 2 dumped her sorry arse after giving them sex for free?
My sister,my point is fornication is fornication weda 4 free,4 love,4 enjoyment or 4 money n all fornicators ar marchin 2 hell.
Let us all make our way right with God and b4 we start jugding odaz bcs we feel we r beta dan dm. Jesus told d pharisees when dy brot d woman caught in adultery,"let him who is without sin b d first 2 cast a stone", den he turned 2 woman and told her"go n sin no more" without any condemnation.
To u,d op is a slut and a cheap prostitute, somewhr else a virgin sees u as no difrnt 4 d op cos u r nt a virgin.
My point is;Let us stop jugding other pipo by our own standards.
Marching to hell ko jogging to heaven ni.Evangelist, save ur preaching Biko! U here shouting do not judge, but u busy pointing fingers at gals dat don't make dia bfs pay for sex. Hell fire go full dat day mehn!
Re: The Right Time To Ask My Boyfriend For Rent Money? by gal10(f): 1:04pm On Nov 02, 2013
simpleseyi:

Very soon, you will ask for equal rights, yet you can't buy ordinary sanitary pad yourself.
haba guy you harsh o! Falls down from odala tree!
Re: The Right Time To Ask My Boyfriend For Rent Money? by Nobody: 1:12pm On Nov 02, 2013
Yes, women can be bitchy sometimes and can make a fool of themselves.

1 Like

Re: The Right Time To Ask My Boyfriend For Rent Money? by Nobody: 1:21pm On Nov 02, 2013
Rides in with my e-porshe
Idowuogbo: Marching to hell ko jogging to heaven ni.Evangelist, save ur preaching Biko! U here shouting do not judge, but u busy pointing fingers at gals dat don't make dia bfs pay for sex. Hell fire go full dat day mehn!
lwkm.. Ar u one of em dat giv 4 free? U realy take am personal grin

1 Like

Re: The Right Time To Ask My Boyfriend For Rent Money? by kingk(m): 1:30pm On Nov 02, 2013
Mehnnn this OP eye dey Red oh!, I just read through all the post but there's something wrong with this OP... Firstly she needs a psycho attention before it's too late....... Just pray you no jam my type, that rent ehnn, I go pay am but Nne you go be the last girl I'll think of marrying oh.......

For your type ehn, if your man broke after marriage ehn, volcano go erupt from the living room.. Kai! Tufiakwa
Re: The Right Time To Ask My Boyfriend For Rent Money? by ifekemmy(f): 1:34pm On Nov 02, 2013
@ OP, u re one of d gals that makes guys to think ladies re bitches. Pls take ur time o
Re: The Right Time To Ask My Boyfriend For Rent Money? by kingk(m): 1:38pm On Nov 02, 2013
ifekemmy: @ OP, u re one of d gals that makes guys to think ladies re bitches. Pls take ur time o
grin grin grin
I laughed cos of your beauty.

2 Likes

Re: The Right Time To Ask My Boyfriend For Rent Money? by Truckpusher(m): 1:46pm On Nov 02, 2013
Idowuogbo:
undecided
Re: The Right Time To Ask My Boyfriend For Rent Money? by kaboninc(m): 1:53pm On Nov 02, 2013
People like this poster (that's if she's real) are very terrible. The worst kind a man should never wish for himself not even for his enemy. You meet a guy, he genuinely loves you, he takes care of you - even when he has nothing, he borrows just to make sure you have something to eat -, he carries your pains on his shoulder, he thinks about you every second just because he wants the best for you. You intend to do something horrible just because you're frustrated and he advises you not to, not that he can provide it, but he can help you.

You both claim to be in a relationship - as adults you're responsible for your actions - only for you to hold the man on the basis of SEX? Why didn't you tell him during the toasting stage that for every round of sex, there a monetary value attached to it? Why didn't you tell him during your down moment, when you were crying like a thief about to be burnt that every sex monetised?

Because of your insults on him - indirectly blaming him for your woes - he promises to do something based on certain indices and when he wants to fulfil it you say the one which he's owning you is more important to you than the money he promised you - the money he promised you is 2 times of what he's owing, even when he said he'll pay back the rest.

People like you are a disgrace to womanhood.

1 Like

Re: The Right Time To Ask My Boyfriend For Rent Money? by Idowuogbo(f): 1:54pm On Nov 02, 2013
RubyTheBlogger: Rides in with my e-porshe
lwkm.. Ar u one of em dat giv 4 free? U realy take am personal grin
Personal how? So na crime say I dey reply junior evangelist? Na wa o!
Re: The Right Time To Ask My Boyfriend For Rent Money? by Idowuogbo(f): 1:54pm On Nov 02, 2013
Truckpusher: undecided
undecided undecided
Re: The Right Time To Ask My Boyfriend For Rent Money? by Nobody: 1:55pm On Nov 02, 2013
OP'S write up is really shedding light on just how crazy some women are. They are so clouded with their bizarre ideology:-)
Re: The Right Time To Ask My Boyfriend For Rent Money? by Truckpusher(m): 1:56pm On Nov 02, 2013
kaboninc: People like this poster (that's if she's real) are very terrible. The worst kind a man should never wish for himself not even for his enemy. You meet a guy, he genuinely loves you, he takes care of you - even when he has nothing, he borrows just to make sure you have something to eat -, he carries your pains on his shoulder, he thinks about you every second just because he wants the best for you. You intend to do something horrible just because you're frustrated and he advises you not to, not that he can provide it, but he can help you.

You both claim to be in a relationship - as adults you're responsible for your actions - only for you to hold the man on the basis of SEX? Why didn't you tell him during the toasting stage that for every round of sex, there a monetary value attached to it? Why didn't you tell him during your down moment, when you were crying like a thief about to be burnt that every sex monetised?

Because of your insults on him - indirectly blaming him for your woes - he promises to do something based on certain indices and when he wants to fulfil it you say the one which he's owning you is more important to you than the money he promised you - the money he promised you is 2 times of what he's owing, even when he said he'll pay back the rest.

People like you are a disgrace to womanhood.
Omo ! this your epistle na for this same topic abi dem dun do you take before cheesy

(1) (2) (3) ... (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (Reply)

Just For Fun... Black And White Challenge,,,,,upload Your Black And White Photo. / What's That Misconception That People Have About You? / Do Modern Day Nigerian Ladies Prefer This Wooing Method?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.