Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,131 members, 7,943,070 topics. Date: Sunday, 08 September 2024 at 02:50 AM

Presidency To Amaechi, Join APC, Dont Consult Jonathan - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Presidency To Amaechi, Join APC, Dont Consult Jonathan (29491 Views)

Nigerians React To Amaechi's Appointment As Transport Minister (Pix) / Nigerians React To Amaechi's Confirmation As Minister Online / Akpabio Sits Next To Amaechi At NGF Meeting (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Presidency To Amaechi, Join APC, Dont Consult Jonathan by omenka(m): 10:12pm On Nov 06, 2013
I really dont care who joins or leaves, but i'm all for anything that hurts the killer party. They've been riding a train on Lady Nigeria since '99 resulting in one abortion after another. It's high time these rapists all had their nuts cut off!

2 Likes

Re: Presidency To Amaechi, Join APC, Dont Consult Jonathan by Nobody: 10:13pm On Nov 06, 2013
osetoba:

U don't get it. The party structure has been taking away frm him. That is in the person of chief felix obuah. The PDP chairman of the state. Obuah is only loyal to WIKE. So who choses the person to succeed him is out of his hands. All is about POWER, CONTROL.
FACT: GDI and Felix Obuah controls the structures of PDP in Rivers State. Amaechi only controls Govt House which he's vacating in less than two years time.

As long as Rivers politics is concerned Amaechi,His appointees and Tam David West are political handicaps.

1 Like

Re: Presidency To Amaechi, Join APC, Dont Consult Jonathan by Nobody: 10:18pm On Nov 06, 2013
Abagworo:

I wonder how you could have authoritatively made such statement when you are not on ground. What is happening here is more or less an Ijaw conspiracy against Rivers people. They believe Rivers is Ijawland while Rivers people prefer being Rivers. Amaechi is a King as far as this upland Rivers is concerned. Onyesom Nwa-ike is just a political jobber whose influence starts and ends at a village known as Rumueme in Obio/Akpo and some part of Eliozu in Obio/Akpo based on forced initiation of young men into cultism.. .
what is this one saying?

4 Likes

Re: Presidency To Amaechi, Join APC, Dont Consult Jonathan by Ojiofor: 10:24pm On Nov 06, 2013
Abagworo:

I wonder how you could have authoritatively made such statement when you are not on ground. What is happening here is more or less an Ijaw conspiracy against Rivers people. They believe Rivers is Ijawland while Rivers people prefer being Rivers. Amaechi is a King as far as this upland Rivers is concerned. Onyesom Nwa-ike is just a political jobber whose influence starts and ends at a village known as Rumueme in Obio/Akpo and some part of Eliozu in Obio/Akpo based on forced initiation of young men into cultism..

On Orji Kalu, I hope you know he commands more respect in Abia than the present Governor and his party PPA won Imo and Abia States only for Igbos in their characteristic manner to betray him.
Abagworo:

I wonder how you could have authoritatively made such statement when you are not on ground. What is happening here is more or less an Ijaw conspiracy against Rivers people. They believe Rivers is Ijawland while Rivers people prefer being Rivers. Amaechi is a King as far as this upland Rivers is concerned. Onyesom Nwa-ike is just a political jobber whose influence starts and ends at a village known as Rumueme in Obio/Akpo and some part of Eliozu in Obio/Akpo based on forced initiation of young men into cultism..

On Orji Kalu, I hope you know he commands more respect in Abia than the present Governor and his party PPA won Imo and Abia States only for Igbos in their characteristic manner to betray him.
Abagworo:

Just like your boss mallam okorocha betrayed APGA.

5 Likes

Re: Presidency To Amaechi, Join APC, Dont Consult Jonathan by Nobody: 11:28pm On Nov 06, 2013
I used to think Amaechi was an intelligent man. He's proved me wrong. He's nothing but a loquacious attention seeker.
He should stop dragging GEJ's name into his conversations in the hope of gaining cheap sympathy!

6 Likes

Re: Presidency To Amaechi, Join APC, Dont Consult Jonathan by Nobody: 11:36pm On Nov 06, 2013
nutty_hnic: i just hope the people responding to this post are 45years and above....cos i ll be astound to find out that this is what our youths of nowadays engage themselves with,

APP! PCP! PDP! DPP! - are not political parties, they are symptom of a decayed society filled with greedy people. they Arr all the same. They are all basically corrupt.

You need to stop supporting the system, dont let these old men fool you. Development doesnt lie in the heart of political parties.

it lies in the heart of good men. which we dont have.

God bless you!

4 Likes

Re: Presidency To Amaechi, Join APC, Dont Consult Jonathan by amakenny: 11:38pm On Nov 06, 2013
Amaechi marooned politicallly. His conflct with Okrika has left him with blistering craw craw on the skin.

1 Like

Re: Presidency To Amaechi, Join APC, Dont Consult Jonathan by samilo88(m): 11:40pm On Nov 06, 2013
barcanista: what is this one saying?
Thank you for asking him on my behalf.
Re: Presidency To Amaechi, Join APC, Dont Consult Jonathan by anienge001: 11:43pm On Nov 06, 2013
Gulak talks of business of politics, so politicking is more important than serving the people they were (s)elected to serve. Talking about getting upset with anti-party activities of one of their own, when will they get upset by anti-people activities of their cronies?

GEJ, Amaechi, Wicked-som, Gulak et. al, all of them are the same. Which of these their quarrel is in the interest of the masses?

1 Like

Re: Presidency To Amaechi, Join APC, Dont Consult Jonathan by mkoabiola: 11:45pm On Nov 06, 2013
Let me borrow d words of ehiedu anigwu of political platform on ray power.
According to fela"he said na Shakara oloje"
Na shakara amaechi dey do,let hm go,if he can go.
Na ds nja we de.
Re: Presidency To Amaechi, Join APC, Dont Consult Jonathan by Ryda(m): 11:58pm On Nov 06, 2013
No dont join APC join bokoharam nd you will see what will happen next.. cheesy
Re: Presidency To Amaechi, Join APC, Dont Consult Jonathan by TechWalker007: 11:58pm On Nov 06, 2013

Gulak said, “Governor Amaechi did not consult the President before inviting APC leaders to Rivers State and giving them tumultuous welcome.  So, he does not need to consult the President before joining APC because he knows that the President will not allow any PDP member to go to the APC.

True words. He did not consult before inviting opposition, he should not consult before joining them.

APC is looking for people to outsource to as usual. They are never capable.

My real interest is to see what APC will do if Amaechi eventually remains in PDP.
Will they still call him a progressive?

4 Likes

Re: Presidency To Amaechi, Join APC, Dont Consult Jonathan by Nobody: 12:03am On Nov 07, 2013
Let's watch and see!
"If we want to stay, we will invite the President here to address us, if we r leaving, we will invite Tinubu and Buhari here to address us". WOW!
And dis is my 1000th post on Nairaland
Re: Presidency To Amaechi, Join APC, Dont Consult Jonathan by VICTOFX(m): 12:51am On Nov 07, 2013
d wy som ppl ar responding to this happenings livs me with no choice dan to say they lack sence of comprehension, if not so, y wil d reporters say "APC came to woo Amechi" and u guys are here busy saying he invited them? or hav u eva heard of a place a woman invites a man to come and woo her? if he invited dem it is to join dem but 4rm d report, they came to woo him. and personaly i c no reason y gej shld b mad abt him welcming dem, as dats jst a dsplay of spirit of oneness we ought to hav as a natn.

3 Likes

Re: Presidency To Amaechi, Join APC, Dont Consult Jonathan by Nobody: 12:57am On Nov 07, 2013
Goddex: Ameachi and co can go join APC. Why all the jamboree in the name of consulting? "A woman who really wants to leave her husband will simply quietly pack and go. But the one who does not want to leave her husband will announce to everyone she is leaving so that people will beg her to stay"[b][/b] - Reno Omokiri.
You sound like a Neanderthal.
Re: Presidency To Amaechi, Join APC, Dont Consult Jonathan by Nobody: 1:02am On Nov 07, 2013
TechWalker007:
APC is looking for people to outsource to as usual. They are never capable.

Bros, I thot APC has only been in existence for a few months?!
Re: Presidency To Amaechi, Join APC, Dont Consult Jonathan by holarmum: 1:35am On Nov 07, 2013
Hummmmm.....jst passing by
Re: Presidency To Amaechi, Join APC, Dont Consult Jonathan by Nobody: 2:00am On Nov 07, 2013
nutty_hnic: i just hope the people responding to this post are 45years and above....cos i ll be astound to find out that this is what our youths of nowadays engage themselves with,

APP! PCP! PDP! DPP! - are not political parties, they are symptom of a decayed society filled with greedy people. they Arr all the same. They are all basically corrupt.

You need to stop supporting the system, dont let these old men fool you. Development doesnt lie in the heart of political parties.

Thank you my brother. The truth is bitter.

1 Like

Re: Presidency To Amaechi, Join APC, Dont Consult Jonathan by donkuje: 2:01am On Nov 07, 2013
It will a forum for heatred and dislikeness between the president and the so call governor Ameachi, because how do u expect a father to be happy when his son is sick or dead, to avoid any problem between him and the president Ameachi should not even inform him.
Re: Presidency To Amaechi, Join APC, Dont Consult Jonathan by vislabraye(m): 2:16am On Nov 07, 2013
CyberG: It seems PDP is deeply pained by Amaechi's independence and assertion of his fundamental rights of freedom of association! LMAO grin grin

Then why is he planning to consult GEJ ? Let him exercise his fundamental human rights and join APC. If the presidency and him are not in good terms, then why does he need their permition ?

2 Likes

Re: Presidency To Amaechi, Join APC, Dont Consult Jonathan by highmood(m): 2:19am On Nov 07, 2013
He will soon go to president and beg on his knees. He haven't seen anything. Who ever faces president Jonathan never go back being the same.

1 Like

Re: Presidency To Amaechi, Join APC, Dont Consult Jonathan by dayokanu(m): 2:22am On Nov 07, 2013
Didnt Dora Akunyili seek Jonathans approval before joining APGA and Retardeen gave her the permission?

1 Like

Re: Presidency To Amaechi, Join APC, Dont Consult Jonathan by dayokanu(m): 2:23am On Nov 07, 2013
Abagworo: I wonder how you could have authoritatively made such statement when you are not on ground. What is happening here is more or less an Ijaw conspiracy against Rivers people. They believe Rivers is Ijawland while Rivers people prefer being Rivers. Amaechi is a King as far as this upland Rivers is concerned. Onyesom Nwa-ike is just a political jobber whose influence starts and ends at a village known as Rumueme in Obio/Akpo and some part of Eliozu in Obio/Akpo based on forced initiation of young men into cultism..

On Orji Kalu, I hope you know he commands more respect in Abia than the present Governor and his party PPA won Imo and Abia States only for [size=16pt]Igbos in their characteristic manner to betray him[/size].

Interesting point in bold
Re: Presidency To Amaechi, Join APC, Dont Consult Jonathan by onimcee1(m): 2:55am On Nov 07, 2013
koonbey: Really?? when did that become the President's prerogative?
because, the president is the number one man of the party.
Re: Presidency To Amaechi, Join APC, Dont Consult Jonathan by blocker: 3:02am On Nov 07, 2013
How did Igbos betray Orji Uzor Kalu? PPA is a party sponsored by Abia funds before and after winning the 2007 elections. PDP did not have an Imo State gubernotarial candidate in 2007 and that was how Ikedi Ohakim under special arrangement was given the PPA ticket in Imo State. So it was expectedly predictable that Ohakim should leave PPA who had no seat in Imo State House of Assembly and had no LGA Chairman nor Councellor in Imo. How could Orji Uzor Kalu expect to call the shots in Imo and Abia at the same time as if his loot used to fund PPA is enough to control Imo where PPA had no structure except for a borrowed building, a few 14 seater buses and about a dozen henchmen? And you come here to make a case that Igbos betrayed OUK. In what way? Or you drew your conclusions from from being an adherent and feverent reader of SUN Newspapers?
Abagworo:

8 Likes

Re: Presidency To Amaechi, Join APC, Dont Consult Jonathan by onimcee1(m): 3:09am On Nov 07, 2013

God bless You.
Re: Presidency To Amaechi, Join APC, Dont Consult Jonathan by opalu: 3:16am On Nov 07, 2013
Some people reason as if without PDP Ameachi won't exist as a human being again.
Truth is, a LG chairman in Other parties seem †̥☺ enjoy freedom that an average Gov in pdp lacks.
Too baad
Ameachi, decamp and let's see where pdp will be with Wike the overnight godfather

1 Like

Re: Presidency To Amaechi, Join APC, Dont Consult Jonathan by kel4soft: 3:16am On Nov 07, 2013
Afam4eva: It's obvious that Amaechi is a very good footballer. Messi and Rinaldo have nothing on him. I think there's something he's trying to get from Jonathan and the PDP and is trying to use the APC to get it. I don't think he's really interested in leaving PDP.

Amaechi is one of those people that, when they leave the PDP, they don't take anything along with them. They become the nonentities they were before they became important. Amaechi has no stronghold in Rivers like some people will want us to believe. The only reason why he's still pulling some crowd is because he's the incumbent. The moment, he leaves office, him and Orji Uzor Kalu will be in the same category.

People that liked your comment are ignorant like you. In Rivers State, Amaechi has the highest sympathy. I was actually at the Government house that day, it was like a carnival, people trooped in, I was really scared of the crowd. The newly recruited teachers came out, the parents who their children are benefiting from his local and overseas scholarships all came out to stand by him. Rivleaf groups. Amaechi does not throw out money, so you won't say the crowd were motivated because of money. As long as Rivers State is concern. The Governor has a strong case. So, when your likes are deceived by Nyesom Wike and his GDI colleagues. I just laugh.
If Amaechi still calls on us anyday, you will see triple of that crowd that came out to welcome the APC leaders. How can you say a Governor that stopped selling scholarship for only the elites in the state. Who has rescued so many poor families by sending their children abroad on merit to study. Built secondary schools that looks like Univerities and employed Indians as teachers with over 1000 Rivers students in each school all on scholarships. Is there any development that is greater than education? True Rivers people are watching. He has our support anytime.
Let them keep deceiving the President, our leader Amaechi, wherever he goes, true rivers people go. I don't care if he decamps to APC, after all PDP is just a name. Same with APC. Ever since Amaechi became Governor, PDP has never been comfortable with him. Who are even the opposition in Rivers? Odili? Nwuche? Wike? Anybody that takes the latter serious need a psychiatric test. Need, I remind some people here that during the 2011 election, there was a big bill board at Garrison inscribed "Is Amaechi more popular than PDP? Some of these so called PDP chieftains at Abuja just believed every lies Wike tells them without verifying. That is how one from south-west claim Amaechi has abandon a monorail project that is still on course. And he was practically serious on STV. We can't ask of more energetic leader than him, he grew up in diobu and knows exactly what our elites has deprive our people for years.

5 Likes

Re: Presidency To Amaechi, Join APC, Dont Consult Jonathan by hollandis(f): 3:32am On Nov 07, 2013
kel4soft:

People that liked your comment are ignorant like you. In Rivers State, Amaechi has the highest sympathy. I was actually at the Government house that day, it was like a carnival, people trooped in, I was really scared of the crowd. The newly recruited teachers came out, the parents who their children are benefiting from his local and overseas scholarships all came out to stand by him. Rivleaf groups. Amaechi does not throw out money, so you won't say the crowd were motivated because of money. As long as Rivers State is concern. The Governor has a strong case. So, when your likes are deceived by Nyesom Wike and his GDI colleagues. I just laugh.
If Amaechi still calls on us anyday, you will see the triple of that crowd that came to welcome the APC leaders. How can you say a Governor that stopped selling scholarship for only for the elites in the state. Who has rescued so many poor families by sending their children abroad on merit to study. Is there any development that is greater than education? True Rivers people are watching. He has our support anytime.

Wetin this one dey talk? Dem tell you say na by teacher or sympathy dem dey use dey win election ,amaechi has daftly and stupidly dug is political grave .Yoruba sef wan chop oil money ,dem never know anything ,the nearest apc can get to south south is edo state ,dem no fit reach south-souuth,na who born the maga?

1 Like

Re: Presidency To Amaechi, Join APC, Dont Consult Jonathan by kel4soft: 3:48am On Nov 07, 2013
hollandis:

Wetin this one dey talk? Dem tell you say na by teacher or sympathy dem dey use dey win election ,amaechi has daftly and stupidly dug is political grave .Yoruba sef wan chop oil money ,dem never know anything ,the nearest apc can get to south south is edo state ,dem no fit reach south-souuth,na who born the maga?

So, what is your point? Rig election? I thought election is by number. People like you are one of Nigeria serious problem.

1 Like

Re: Presidency To Amaechi, Join APC, Dont Consult Jonathan by Pribo(m): 4:06am On Nov 07, 2013
APC would not cease to amaze me. I wonder why a so called mega party would not make itself attractive for people to run to rather they are busy wooing the 'bad eggs' in another party. So what would have been their agenda if there was no rift in the PDP. As for Amaechi leaving the party, we are tired of waiting for that. If the thinks he's so famous and popular he should make the move and stop assembling people everyday to insult the President and thereafter dole out state funds to them.

1 Like

Re: Presidency To Amaechi, Join APC, Dont Consult Jonathan by hollandis(f): 4:18am On Nov 07, 2013
kel4soft:

So, what is your point? Rig election? I thought election is by number. People like you are one of Nigeria serious problem.

Na who dey yarn about rigging? Amechi has totally messed up,,bloddy learner .he should go and learn from akpabio ,he should remember the downfall of timpre silva ,the fact that he has drawn alliance with atiku will make obj fight against him and inadvertently for jonah ,amechi brain dey him pant

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

CONGRATULATIONS Makarfi, But PDP Is DEAD!!! / Saraki: Police IG Idris Disobeying Senate Not New… He Did To Buhari / Igbos In Canada Hold Biafra Memorial Day

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 85
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.