Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,873 members, 7,952,560 topics. Date: Wednesday, 18 September 2024 at 06:03 PM

Meant To Be - Literature (20) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Meant To Be (149078 Views)

I Never Meant To Take My Life But I Did (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) ... (39) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Meant To Be by stefikal(f): 11:18pm On Dec 21, 2013
$Πøwpr¡Π¢€:
hhhhmmmmm so touching

smiley

ninja4life: Following thread,watching in 3D

cheesy thanks, make i try write d story in 3D sef? Is dt possiblegrin
Re: Meant To Be by McJANNY(f): 11:19pm On Dec 21, 2013
Mehnnnnn....!!!dis story is da bomb....Really love d storyline, d characters, nd d Good qualities d story posseses....steph u're just one big writer in d making!!!...luv u loads...seriously waiting for ur nxt update!
Re: Meant To Be by stefikal(f): 11:43pm On Dec 21, 2013
McJANNY: Mehnnnnn....!!!dis story is da bomb....Really love d storyline, d characters, nd d Good qualities d story posseses....steph u're just one big writer in d making!!!...luv u loads...seriously waiting for ur nxt update!

awwww..
Tnks oooo...my head don dey explode from all dz comments...tnkssmiley
Re: Meant To Be by Cheriepet: 12:03am On Dec 22, 2013
Bia Stef i went awol for a few days n u didn't ask for me.... no wahala

congrats on d frontpage tings u go pop champagne make man pikin dey use relax for here.

make i go continue from where i stop b4, i go meet u leta..

btw Merry Christmas n Happy New Year
Re: Meant To Be by LogoDWhiz(m): 1:14am On Dec 22, 2013
Congrats on your story hitting FP.. Keep up the good work. . May your source of inspiration never go dry... smiley
Re: Meant To Be by MsSpaqs(f): 1:31am On Dec 22, 2013
FP things.Thank God
Re: Meant To Be by stefikal(f): 5:29am On Dec 22, 2013
Cheriepet: Bia Stef i went awol for a few days n u didn't ask for me.... no wahala

congrats on d frontpage tings u go pop champagne make man pikin dey use relax for here.

make i go continue from where i stop b4, i go meet u leta..

btw Merry Christmas n Happy New Year

ah!
Cherie no vex 4 me ooo...plzzz 4give me...ehn, biko Merry Xmas and a happy new year in advancesmiley

LogoDWhiz: Congrats on your story hitting FP.. Keep up the good work. . May your source of inspiration never go dry... smiley

Amen...tnks Logo

Ms Spaqs: FP things.Thank God

yes ooo tnk God...smiley tnks Miss
Re: Meant To Be by zizman: 7:31am On Dec 22, 2013
Stephanie...make we resume we go celebrate diz your tori for class...we go wash am for jux spices..me and you ni......once again I am soooo proud to ßƺ d first to comment on diz great thread.
D issue be say shay you knw who zizman be for your class? Can you I.d him?
Re: Meant To Be by stefikal(f): 8:08am On Dec 22, 2013
zizman: Stephanie...make we resume we go celebrate diz your tori for class...we go wash am for jux spices..me and you ni......once again I am soooo proud to ßƺ d first to comment on diz great thread.
D issue be say shay you knw who zizman be for your class? Can you I.d him?

lolzzz...I don book dt just spices 4 my head oooo...cheesy
Azeez?
Re: Meant To Be by zizman: 11:17am On Dec 22, 2013
stefikal:

lolzzz...I don book dt just spices 4 my head oooo...cheesy
Azeez?
Yes o na me....dancin skelewu in anticipation to jux spices rice
Re: Meant To Be by zizman: 11:21am On Dec 22, 2013
Again shay you knw say na exam go full january and readin tins....so na to book one evenin wit you wen we resume...I go buy popcorn and drink and you go use mouth finish d tori for me..*winks* you knw say time no go dey for update den and me self no go pay for bis....so as your personal person you go yarn me d rest
Re: Meant To Be by zizman: 11:27am On Dec 22, 2013
Connection tinz
Re: Meant To Be by McJANNY(f): 12:48pm On Dec 22, 2013
zizman: Again shay you knw say na exam go full january and readin tins....so na to book one evenin wit you wen we resume...I go buy popcorn and drink and you go use mouth finish d tori for me..*winks* you knw say time no go dey for update den and me self no go pay for bis....so as your personal person you go yarn me d rest
lol
Re: Meant To Be by stefikal(f): 12:55pm On Dec 22, 2013
zizman:
Yes o na me....dancin skelewu in anticipation to jux spices rice

lolzz...to be honest...I just guessed from ur name 'ziz'-man...tnk God my guess was right...

Abt d story make skl resume first, we go cross dt bridgegrin
Re: Meant To Be by bobbyyayo(m): 1:36pm On Dec 22, 2013
Finally!i'm right here with you.Just take me on a ride ...#admire your writing prowess like *gidi gan*#
Re: Meant To Be by stefikal(f): 1:48pm On Dec 22, 2013
bobbyyayo: Finally!i'm right here with you.Just take me on a ride ...#admire your writing prowess like *gidi gan*#

tnks Bobby..its sure going to be a smooth ridewink
Re: Meant To Be by saleeman4(m): 2:24pm On Dec 22, 2013
rilly enjoying ur write up....... kudos to u nd keep it up (more grease to ur elbow )
Re: Meant To Be by Nobody: 2:32pm On Dec 22, 2013
At last , a Nigerian made story to relate with. This story is so captivating. I couldn't stop until I got to this point. I believe this can be transformed into the first Nigerian blockbuster movie series. too real. Thumbs up to the writer.
Re: Meant To Be by stefikal(f): 2:35pm On Dec 22, 2013
saleeman4: rilly enjoying ur write up....... kudos to u nd keep it up (more grease to ur elbow )
iamayodeji: At last , a Nigerian made story to relate with. This story is so captivating. I couldn't stop until I got to this point. I believe this can be transformed into the first Nigerian blockbuster movie series. too real. Thumbs up to the writer.

tnks.smiley *slightly bows* I'm honoured
Re: Meant To Be by walewunmi(m): 2:50pm On Dec 22, 2013
Hmmmn see plenty comment oh!walai stef u don ama oh...lol,newaiz all of una tank u for ur comment *winks* u guys are most appreciated...well well zizman hmmmn as u b her friends from school so are we besties here on nairaland oh make she finish d tori 4here oh ehen!!!
Anyways we appreciate all of you guys please rmb to drop ur comments after reading!

1 Like

Re: Meant To Be by Aliydave(m): 4:28pm On Dec 22, 2013
I really luv dis story. If it were 2b a 'Nollywood' movie it will b d best movie of luv dy hav ever writen. If i was 2 pick a character in dis story dat i will luv 2 act, it will b dat of 'Femi' wink More ink 2 ur pen
Re: Meant To Be by stefikal(f): 4:31pm On Dec 22, 2013
Greetings everyone...update will drop later tonight...no specific time though.

But I have just few questions or rather lets hear your contributions and thoughts.

1. Who do we think the visitor crouching over Victor is?

2. Do we remember this: 'Her curious mind was still bent on knowing why he cheated on her, should she let sleeping dogs lie? Or would knowing about it help her healing heart?'

whats your advice to Omoye?
Re: Meant To Be by stefikal(f): 4:32pm On Dec 22, 2013
Aliydave: I really luv dis story. If it were 2b a 'Nollywood' movie it will b d best movie of luv dy hav ever writen. If i was 2 pick a character in dis story dat i will luv 2 act, it will b dat of 'Femi' wink More ink 2 ur pen

tnks Dave
Re: Meant To Be by dammygoody(m): 5:16pm On Dec 22, 2013
Seriously stef.,I can't think of an answer to that 1st ques.
To the 2nd ?? ,I'll advice Omoye to ask Osagie why he cheated on her because the fact that she's ignorant of the reason might begin to haunt her later in the future..but its easier said than done sha o sad

1 Like

Re: Meant To Be by Ziziola: 5:41pm On Dec 22, 2013
If the visitor is a man then it is Omoye's father n if it a woman, it is her mother

1 Like

Re: Meant To Be by chade(f): 5:53pm On Dec 22, 2013
Congrats galfriend muah*
......i tink d visitor is omoye's father nd i feel she sud ask osagie in order nt to feel insecure

1 Like

Re: Meant To Be by PrinceAdepoju(m): 6:20pm On Dec 22, 2013
Hey ma'am! thank God your story is now on fp. . .more knowledge to your brain!
Dear wise readers, comment&comment on a beginner's poem @signature.

1 Like

Re: Meant To Be by missterious(f): 6:55pm On Dec 22, 2013
stefikal: Greetings everyone...update will drop later tonight...no specific time though.

But I have just few questions or rather lets hear your contributions and thoughts.

1. Who do we think the visitor crouching over Victor is?

2. Do we remember this: 'Her curious mind was still bent on knowing why he cheated on her, should she let sleeping dogs lie? Or would knowing about it help her healing heart?'

whats your advice to Omoye?
1. It's her dad

2. I think she should know

1 Like

Re: Meant To Be by stefikal(f): 7:31pm On Dec 22, 2013
Omo see brilliant and intelligent people...I dey feel all of una
thanks everyone..

Update loading....0.02%cheesy

*runs away as a sharp gal*
Re: Meant To Be by Wellloaded: 9:30pm On Dec 22, 2013
Oh baby! More
Re: Meant To Be by walewunmi(m): 11:31pm On Dec 22, 2013
Hmmmn stef nice question...!
1.I think its her dad...
2.I also believe she should know as one readers said*if she dosnt it might come back 2haunt/ruin her,so for her sake she should know...
Nice work gal
*switches off my reader mode n switches on my PRO mode*
Please don't forget to drop your comment after reading thanks...you are very much appreciated grin
Signed:walewunmi (PRO)
Re: Meant To Be by stefikal(f): 11:33pm On Dec 22, 2013
*continued*

Evelyn paced around her room, out of frustration she removed the wig on her head, school was resuming in two weeks time which gave her a deadline to finalise and succeed with her plans.

She would have to return back to Ghana where she was studying afterwards. She had met Yvonne in the university of Cape coast during their first year. They had started off as friends before eventually becoming lovers, Evelyn knew what she felt for Yvonne was way stronger than the crush she had on Dami years back.

They had returned to Nigeria together for their semester break, the trouble had then started when Evelyn attended a birthday bash with Yvonne, Yvonne had been drinking throughout the party and hours later Evelyn had caught her girlfriend making out with a stranger by the garden outside the house.

She had been pissed but her anger had surged higher when she discovered Tinu was the culprit, she was mad at Yvonne, why would she choose to consume alcohol when she knew the way her body reacted to it?

Tinu had taken away the chance she had with Dami years ago and now had made her feel stupid by having a go with Yvonne.
When Tinu had confessed to having feelings for Dami, she did not believe the story at first but afterwards she had believed it.

What other explanation could there be to justify the fact that Tinu claimed Dami? Tinu was a bad girl, why would she appear from nowhere and claim to love Dami the good girl? Itjust did not make sense and they had suddenly become quite close till Evelyn left the school.

That was when she had masterminded the plan to get back at Tinu by sleeping with Dami, if Yvonne found out she would be angry but that would be her own punishment for drinking and losing control.

Her first task had been to find Dami's school, she had been lucky to get Dami's contact easily. When she discovered that Tinu and Dami were not friends on facebook, she knew they were not an item. It was either they were once an item or they were no longer an item.

She had tried to find out if Tinu had a girlfriend but had been disappointed that the girl was not in a relationship, if there had been a new girl she would have trashed out the chase on Dami and focus on Tinu's girlfriend just to hurt Tinu.

But Dami was the only sweet option left, she would pay Dami in her own coin for turning her down in the past and she would spite Tinu by eventually sleeping with Dami. Talk about laughing last and laughing best.

She had felt like a genius while cooking up the idea but with the situation of things presently she was not sure if she was really a genius.
Dami had not even accepted her friend request on facebook, she had made a wrong move when she called her the first time.

What was she thinking by making a love declaration over the first phone call? She should have started by asking for forgiveness and then walking her way up into Dami's heart and then she would ensure that every other thing fell into place.

Her revenge mission on Dami and Tinu had to be accomplished before she returned back to Ghana.
The plan was only going to hurt Dami, her subconscious had informed but she had shut her ears to whatever it had to suggest. If Tinu got to know that she eventually had her way with Dami, the girl would feel defeated.

What other way to prove that she was the Boss in the game?
She received a ping from Philip, Philip was Yvonne's elder brother. He was in support of their relationship even though he was as straight as a pole.

Philip: What's up wit you and my sis?
Evelyn: she messed up, big time!
Philip: she said she was drunk, and you refused to forgive hersmiley anyway she asked me to beg on her behalf. Plz 4give her.
Evelyn: big bro ryt? grin we'll settle it later, just leave her to me. wink
Philip: alright, trust you tho! Yvonne can be childish u know.
Evelyn: Tell me sth I don't know, how r u?
Philip: doing good, plz no offense but ttyl.
Evelyn: Ok, no props, bye.

She dropped the phone on the table and continued her walk around the room, standing and walking around like this gave her the leverage to think things through.

She knew Tinu was a cultist who appeared calm on the outside but could be deadly if situations required, she was not worried about that anyway, as long as her mother was still in good terms with Tinu's mother, then there was absolutely nothing to worry about.

She stood in front of the medium sized mirror hanging on the wall in her room.
"I'm not wicked, am I?" she asked her reflection in the mirror.
"No you are not, you are just having fun." she replied herself with a smirk on her face.

Nothing would stop her from having this fun, the fun of punishing Dami and Tinu.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) ... (39) (Reply)

The Paradox Of Abel (The Sequel) / Black Maria 4 (Nemesis) / WHEN LOVE DIES....( The temptations of Gabriel)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.