Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,200,175 members, 7,973,968 topics. Date: Sunday, 13 October 2024 at 12:00 PM

Today Is The Day Im Gon Sweep Evaseh Off Her Feet - Nairaland / General (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Today Is The Day Im Gon Sweep Evaseh Off Her Feet (16651 Views)

How To Sweep A lady off her feet... / She Forgot To Bleach Her Feet (SEE PHOTO) Read More: Http://news2.onlinenigeria / World’s Smallest Woman & The Man With Largest Feet (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Today Is The Day Im Gon Sweep Evaseh Off Her Feet by diddy4(m): 6:36pm On Jun 19, 2006
oh shiit, im cracking up real bad. damn. grin grin grin
Re: Today Is The Day Im Gon Sweep Evaseh Off Her Feet by Rhodalyn(f): 6:39pm On Jun 19, 2006
i aint to be messed with cool
Re: Today Is The Day Im Gon Sweep Evaseh Off Her Feet by Badman888(m): 6:40pm On Jun 19, 2006
shocked y now
Re: Today Is The Day Im Gon Sweep Evaseh Off Her Feet by diddy4(m): 6:43pm On Jun 19, 2006
come on rhoddy.

you are making me p**k. i just lost ma app*tit*. why u do this to me huh?
Re: Today Is The Day Im Gon Sweep Evaseh Off Her Feet by Rhodalyn(f): 6:46pm On Jun 19, 2006
C'um guys cheesy cheesy
Re: Today Is The Day Im Gon Sweep Evaseh Off Her Feet by Rhodalyn(f): 6:46pm On Jun 19, 2006
talk Of been ''ashened'', Or should i Say charcoal cheesy
Re: Today Is The Day Im Gon Sweep Evaseh Off Her Feet by mamaput(f): 6:47pm On Jun 19, 2006
who is that on the pic
Re: Today Is The Day Im Gon Sweep Evaseh Off Her Feet by diddy4(m): 6:48pm On Jun 19, 2006
@mamaput
it is eveseh

@rhoddy

i think im gonn@ be sick, **throws up**
Re: Today Is The Day Im Gon Sweep Evaseh Off Her Feet by jgirl3: 6:49pm On Jun 19, 2006
Diddy you ehn!!!! lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Today Is The Day Im Gon Sweep Evaseh Off Her Feet by mamaput(f): 6:49pm On Jun 19, 2006
for your nerves
Re: Today Is The Day Im Gon Sweep Evaseh Off Her Feet by ToyM28(f): 6:50pm On Jun 19, 2006
Ok diddy, i got yah back honey, but guyz dis is 2 much.

Una leave dis gal alone now, its not fair. M  gettng upset at u guyz and the way u take the micky out of her. Its one thing for us 2 joke about her being a hubby snatcher. Cuz she knows its a joke. Its anoda 2 completely dis her.
Re: Today Is The Day Im Gon Sweep Evaseh Off Her Feet by Rhodalyn(f): 6:50pm On Jun 19, 2006
@Mama

Is it too dark?? cheesy it's Abaseh cheesy looking damn Sexy huh?? cheesy
Re: Today Is The Day Im Gon Sweep Evaseh Off Her Feet by diddy4(m): 6:52pm On Jun 19, 2006
@mamaput

can u introduce me to those dime pieces you've got? cheesy cheesy cheesy

@toy

we aint dissing her.

@rhoddy

i just got a stomach virus. damnn

@j-girl

wetin i do? im sick.
Re: Today Is The Day Im Gon Sweep Evaseh Off Her Feet by jgirl3: 6:53pm On Jun 19, 2006
Rhoda, pls modify that post. I beg of you.
This is way overboard. Please

Diddy you! what caused your sickness?
Re: Today Is The Day Im Gon Sweep Evaseh Off Her Feet by mamaput(f): 6:53pm On Jun 19, 2006
Rhodalyn  please remove that pic of eve she is a minor.
Why the hell,did she post that kind of pic on a forum ??.
I mean eve .God knows who many people have down loded it
Re: Today Is The Day Im Gon Sweep Evaseh Off Her Feet by bluenubian(f): 6:54pm On Jun 19, 2006
was up y'all are, are we on again
Re: Today Is The Day Im Gon Sweep Evaseh Off Her Feet by Rhodalyn(f): 6:54pm On Jun 19, 2006
cool thats how far i Can go guys cool
Re: Today Is The Day Im Gon Sweep Evaseh Off Her Feet by Rhodalyn(f): 6:54pm On Jun 19, 2006
HEy!! blue!!!! cheesy cheesy kiss kiss kiss kiss
Re: Today Is The Day Im Gon Sweep Evaseh Off Her Feet by diddy4(m): 6:55pm On Jun 19, 2006
hey baby blue,

how u doing?
have u seen d pics of eveseh?
Re: Today Is The Day Im Gon Sweep Evaseh Off Her Feet by Rhodalyn(f): 6:55pm On Jun 19, 2006
Mamaput, She didnt post in here cheesy i did wink
Re: Today Is The Day Im Gon Sweep Evaseh Off Her Feet by Badman888(m): 6:55pm On Jun 19, 2006
yah i dont know y da beef should go that far its just NL
Re: Today Is The Day Im Gon Sweep Evaseh Off Her Feet by diddy4(m): 6:55pm On Jun 19, 2006
@j-girl

her lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed made me sick, ewwwww, im so throwing up right now. ewwwwwwwwww
Re: Today Is The Day Im Gon Sweep Evaseh Off Her Feet by beyunce(f): 6:57pm On Jun 19, 2006
@ Rhod dat was bad.

she doesnt deserve dat.
Re: Today Is The Day Im Gon Sweep Evaseh Off Her Feet by bluenubian(f): 6:59pm On Jun 19, 2006
diddy, u do not even want me to go off on that pic, that might depress her for life
Re: Today Is The Day Im Gon Sweep Evaseh Off Her Feet by diddy4(m): 7:01pm On Jun 19, 2006
@blue
i know whatchu can do, lol. lets just pity her small.

next time she will think twice before messing with tha group.
Re: Today Is The Day Im Gon Sweep Evaseh Off Her Feet by Rhodalyn(f): 7:02pm On Jun 19, 2006
@beyunce
alright hun, i'll take it Out Soon kiss
Re: Today Is The Day Im Gon Sweep Evaseh Off Her Feet by mamaput(f): 7:03pm On Jun 19, 2006
I know but yougot it from her she was the first to upload it. Just remove it and  Diddy remove that statement that is hash.
I was under the impression we were kidding
Re: Today Is The Day Im Gon Sweep Evaseh Off Her Feet by Rhodalyn(f): 7:05pm On Jun 19, 2006
alright Mama kiss kiss at uR service kiss kiss

@blue cheesy kiss kiss
Re: Today Is The Day Im Gon Sweep Evaseh Off Her Feet by mamaput(f): 7:05pm On Jun 19, 2006
Now you know @ diddy why i changed my mind.
let me post the type of girls that come to our place
Re: Today Is The Day Im Gon Sweep Evaseh Off Her Feet by mamaput(f): 7:06pm On Jun 19, 2006
friends

Re: Today Is The Day Im Gon Sweep Evaseh Off Her Feet by diddy4(m): 7:07pm On Jun 19, 2006
@mamaput

she just called me a bitch for nothing. before she talks she should make sure is untouchable.
Re: Today Is The Day Im Gon Sweep Evaseh Off Her Feet by ToyM28(f): 7:07pm On Jun 19, 2006
this is gettng way outta hand.

Rho how did u get the pic nyway?

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply)

What Will You Change, If You Could Turn The Hands Of Time? / 5 Things About You Never To Feel Inferior About / Revealing: What Your NON-PORTRAIT Nairaland Profile Pix Says About You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.