Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,200,174 members, 7,973,966 topics. Date: Sunday, 13 October 2024 at 11:53 AM

Today Is The Day Im Gon Sweep Evaseh Off Her Feet - Nairaland / General (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Today Is The Day Im Gon Sweep Evaseh Off Her Feet (16650 Views)

How To Sweep A lady off her feet... / She Forgot To Bleach Her Feet (SEE PHOTO) Read More: Http://news2.onlinenigeria / World’s Smallest Woman & The Man With Largest Feet (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Today Is The Day Im Gon Sweep Evaseh Off Her Feet by Kemibear(f): 11:21pm On Jun 16, 2006
it's probably beacuse you all act like whores, and watchumouf, u cussin me out
Re: Today Is The Day Im Gon Sweep Evaseh Off Her Feet by dominobaby(f): 11:40pm On Jun 16, 2006
What was that kemibear
Re: Today Is The Day Im Gon Sweep Evaseh Off Her Feet by ToyM28(f): 11:55pm On Jun 16, 2006
ohhh, kemi give it up. U snd like an attention seeker. U callng ppl whores? Well i'll shat up.

But from d way u sound u sound like u no more better. U snd worse dan a LovePeddler, u snd reall desperate nd bleedng annnoying.
Re: Today Is The Day Im Gon Sweep Evaseh Off Her Feet by eveseh(f): 12:02am On Jun 17, 2006
Kemibear:

it's probably beacuse you all act like whores, and watchumouf, u cussin me out

be4 u tell someone that u gotta look inside yase;f frist,and do u know what?(u betta look good inside yasef)
get it?

hope so
Re: Today Is The Day Im Gon Sweep Evaseh Off Her Feet by SvS(f): 12:03am On Jun 17, 2006
hi eve ave missed u soooooo much cheesy

am so happy ure online.will u go to our thread and ill talk to u then sweety smiley
Re: Today Is The Day Im Gon Sweep Evaseh Off Her Feet by ToyM28(f): 12:04am On Jun 17, 2006
lol. preach on sis.
Re: Today Is The Day Im Gon Sweep Evaseh Off Her Feet by eveseh(f): 12:15am On Jun 17, 2006
svs:

hi eve ave missed u soooooo much cheesy

am so happy ure online.will u go to our thread and ill talk to u then sweety smiley
Re: Today Is The Day Im Gon Sweep Evaseh Off Her Feet by jgirl3: 2:03am On Jun 17, 2006
Kemi just because you're new - i am not going to descend on you. If you're new, get involved b4 you get on the nerves of others. You just don't go around calling people whores anyhow.
Dang!
Re: Today Is The Day Im Gon Sweep Evaseh Off Her Feet by BigShishi(m): 2:05am On Jun 17, 2006
pls leave her, she's da toughest mc on ma freestyle page!! grin grin seriously kemi, take it easy baby, its all luv down hurr
Re: Today Is The Day Im Gon Sweep Evaseh Off Her Feet by eveseh(f): 2:05am On Jun 17, 2006
j-girl:

Kemi just because you're new - i am not going to descend on you. If you're new, get involved before you get on the nerves of others. You just don't go around calling people whores anyhow.
Dang!

abeg tell her,dont mind her sha
Re: Today Is The Day Im Gon Sweep Evaseh Off Her Feet by BigShishi(m): 2:06am On Jun 17, 2006
eve i took all this abuse 4 u, went thu thick and thin, i think i need 2 take you from Big,
Re: Today Is The Day Im Gon Sweep Evaseh Off Her Feet by eveseh(f): 2:07am On Jun 17, 2006
well to bad u cant tongue
Re: Today Is The Day Im Gon Sweep Evaseh Off Her Feet by BigShishi(m): 2:09am On Jun 17, 2006
i di all da work, he went and hid like a chicken, i fought diddy, blue, svs, rhoda, 2can, toy, j-girl all 4 u, can i at leat get a lil kiss or sumtn undecided
Re: Today Is The Day Im Gon Sweep Evaseh Off Her Feet by jgirl3: 2:10am On Jun 17, 2006
It's all good.

Crayola, i can't see one thread where i dissed eve. It was only you i attempted to attack
Re: Today Is The Day Im Gon Sweep Evaseh Off Her Feet by eveseh(f): 2:16am On Jun 17, 2006
hmmmmmmmmmm carolan,or whateva u call yaself be careful angry grin
Re: Today Is The Day Im Gon Sweep Evaseh Off Her Feet by SvS(f): 2:17am On Jun 17, 2006
ya me too
Re: Today Is The Day Im Gon Sweep Evaseh Off Her Feet by Badman888(m): 10:55am On Jun 17, 2006
wow some girl fight goin on missed alot
Re: Today Is The Day Im Gon Sweep Evaseh Off Her Feet by SvS(f): 10:56am On Jun 17, 2006
you ave but everythings cool now smiley
Re: Today Is The Day Im Gon Sweep Evaseh Off Her Feet by DaHitler(m): 11:00am On Jun 17, 2006
Eveseh has feet? cool
Re: Today Is The Day Im Gon Sweep Evaseh Off Her Feet by trumic(m): 12:14pm On Jun 17, 2006
kemi bear must have lost it tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue
Re: Today Is The Day Im Gon Sweep Evaseh Off Her Feet by eveseh(f): 12:15pm On Jun 17, 2006
yea afeni i have feet,

hi baby tru mic,she didnt lost it
Re: Today Is The Day Im Gon Sweep Evaseh Off Her Feet by eveseh(f): 10:08pm On Jun 17, 2006
where's my sweet heart tru mic,na? cry cry cry cry cry
Re: Today Is The Day Im Gon Sweep Evaseh Off Her Feet by Efani(m): 7:26pm On Jun 18, 2006
someone take this shitt A$$ topic off here
Re: Today Is The Day Im Gon Sweep Evaseh Off Her Feet by eveseh(f): 8:04pm On Jun 18, 2006
Efani:

someone take this shitt A$$ topic off here

jealous,ooooooooooooo sorry oooooooo,go and make ya own thread
Re: Today Is The Day Im Gon Sweep Evaseh Off Her Feet by diddy4(m): 8:22pm On Jun 18, 2006
talk of dumb at the highest degree
Re: Today Is The Day Im Gon Sweep Evaseh Off Her Feet by SvS(f): 8:24pm On Jun 18, 2006
diddy,ure one of ma contacts on yahoo messenger.i just knew now, and i just signed up for it now.
Re: Today Is The Day Im Gon Sweep Evaseh Off Her Feet by SvS(f): 8:24pm On Jun 18, 2006
sory that was kinda off point
Re: Today Is The Day Im Gon Sweep Evaseh Off Her Feet by diddy4(m): 8:25pm On Jun 18, 2006
so u know it was off huh? good.

so u finally signed up for an account. dat great. cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Today Is The Day Im Gon Sweep Evaseh Off Her Feet by SvS(f): 8:26pm On Jun 18, 2006
ya did
Re: Today Is The Day Im Gon Sweep Evaseh Off Her Feet by eveseh(f): 4:01am On Jun 19, 2006
where's tru mic sef? cry
Re: Today Is The Day Im Gon Sweep Evaseh Off Her Feet by mamaput(f): 7:26am On Jun 19, 2006
can someone fill me in . Whats with Bigshishi and eve,?
Are they all out of love ? or is shishi banned
Re: Today Is The Day Im Gon Sweep Evaseh Off Her Feet by BigShishi(m): 10:53am On Jun 19, 2006
shishi is banned, eve broke up with him because she has a crush on neeyo(singer), she reckons tru-mic looks like neeyo so she has transferresd her love from big shishi to neeyo and now to tru-mic, confused?, i am too grin grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (16) (Reply)

What Will You Change, If You Could Turn The Hands Of Time? / 5 Things About You Never To Feel Inferior About / Revealing: What Your NON-PORTRAIT Nairaland Profile Pix Says About You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.