Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,172,741 members, 7,885,963 topics. Date: Wednesday, 10 July 2024 at 06:27 PM

Today Is The Day Im Gon Sweep Evaseh Off Her Feet - Nairaland / General (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Today Is The Day Im Gon Sweep Evaseh Off Her Feet (16445 Views)

How To Sweep A lady off her feet... / She Forgot To Bleach Her Feet (SEE PHOTO) Read More: Http://news2.onlinenigeria / World’s Smallest Woman & The Man With Largest Feet (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Today Is The Day Im Gon Sweep Evaseh Off Her Feet by diddy4(m): 4:57pm On Jun 14, 2006
at shishi

u forgot to bring ya interpretor, u better go fetch him cuzz u r not making sense here.
Re: Today Is The Day Im Gon Sweep Evaseh Off Her Feet by BigShishi(m): 4:59pm On Jun 14, 2006
rhodyn, wow! grin, it's miraculous how you've found your voice amongs your 'pals' well, i'm waitn 4 u on ur thread started by aloib grin

and interprete your self-believed ruggedness and toughness first before u holla at me kiss kiss kiss
Re: Today Is The Day Im Gon Sweep Evaseh Off Her Feet by Rhodalyn(f): 4:59pm On Jun 14, 2006
yeah!! baby gurl, thats the Spirit kiss kiss kiss

dang!!! aint this fun?? cheesy kiss kiss kiss

Shishi

listen to diddy's advice angry tongue grin grin grin dummy kid cheesy tongue
Re: Today Is The Day Im Gon Sweep Evaseh Off Her Feet by diddy4(m): 5:01pm On Jun 14, 2006
lol, lmao. damn. dats funny.

dummy kid. hahahahhahahaha
Re: Today Is The Day Im Gon Sweep Evaseh Off Her Feet by Rhodalyn(f): 5:01pm On Jun 14, 2006
nahhhhhhhhh tongue i aint stepping foot on that thread tongue

im gonna be even more bitcher and nothing's gonna stop me tongue

Catch me if U can tongue

im like a lil bird, i keep on flying and im like a pest i pester on u and hop off so catch me if U can tongue

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue
Re: Today Is The Day Im Gon Sweep Evaseh Off Her Feet by diddy4(m): 5:02pm On Jun 14, 2006
hell yeah

catch her if u can.
Re: Today Is The Day Im Gon Sweep Evaseh Off Her Feet by Rhodalyn(f): 5:04pm On Jun 14, 2006
im flying im flying Shishi Catch me if U can tongue

and U know sumtin?? i just wonna let U play some more Cuz when i finally set foot in that thread, im gonna make U cry tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue
Re: Today Is The Day Im Gon Sweep Evaseh Off Her Feet by BigShishi(m): 5:05pm On Jun 14, 2006
rhoda, i appreciate u and ur play-group are playing.but today all u need to come on a lil walk with me in da park, u lil coward grin
miss lil tweety. Da last time i cried it wasnt cos of a lil bird grin grin grin
if u can make me cry, i'll change my nationality to garri an er, i mean ghanaian
(3 on 1 but it's okay grin grin, una neva plenty reach, )
Re: Today Is The Day Im Gon Sweep Evaseh Off Her Feet by Rhodalyn(f): 5:07pm On Jun 14, 2006
catch me if U Can, i aint coming for any walk Cheers for the Offer but i'd rather go shopping tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue
Re: Today Is The Day Im Gon Sweep Evaseh Off Her Feet by BigShishi(m): 5:10pm On Jun 14, 2006
rhoda it aint fair, me battling a girl, so i'll come back why my angels handle you, i ain't a bully like u.
Re: Today Is The Day Im Gon Sweep Evaseh Off Her Feet by 2cantango(f): 5:13pm On Jun 14, 2006
What I find really funny is that Rhodalyn is accused of needing her friends to support her, and she's insulted because of that opinion.

Yet Eve actually does need her friends support, but that's considered to be ok.

Damn funny.
Re: Today Is The Day Im Gon Sweep Evaseh Off Her Feet by diddy4(m): 5:14pm On Jun 14, 2006
wow, it sounds like someone is chickening out as usual

run chicken run.

**hands in armpit, neck moving forward and backwards***

quack, quack quack quack quack coocooorkeeeeelllllcoooooooo quack quackkkkkkkk
Re: Today Is The Day Im Gon Sweep Evaseh Off Her Feet by 2cantango(f): 5:16pm On Jun 14, 2006
Lmfaoooooooo diddy!!!! grin grin grin

Dang!! I nearly choked on my drink shocked

That is sooooooooooo friggin funny cheesy cheesy cheesy

I am actually imagining you doing that cheesy cheesy cheesy my ribs are cracking for sure this time grin grin
Re: Today Is The Day Im Gon Sweep Evaseh Off Her Feet by Rhodalyn(f): 5:16pm On Jun 14, 2006
baby gurl, Go see what i left on the thread aloib created for me, damn funny! cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Today Is The Day Im Gon Sweep Evaseh Off Her Feet by Efani(m): 5:17pm On Jun 14, 2006
like ur face
Re: Today Is The Day Im Gon Sweep Evaseh Off Her Feet by Rhodalyn(f): 5:18pm On Jun 14, 2006
dang!! diddy, Ya sooo danm funny cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

hi Efani
Re: Today Is The Day Im Gon Sweep Evaseh Off Her Feet by diddy4(m): 5:18pm On Jun 14, 2006
@2c

u have a good imagination, lol, thanks.

he is a chicken for sure.
Re: Today Is The Day Im Gon Sweep Evaseh Off Her Feet by diddy4(m): 5:19pm On Jun 14, 2006
@rhoddy

thanks

he is running to his hen, eve.
Re: Today Is The Day Im Gon Sweep Evaseh Off Her Feet by BigShishi(m): 5:19pm On Jun 14, 2006
where are all those barking dingoes, rhoda dont me reveal back when u was hawking mangoes barefoot in ghana! grin grin
Re: Today Is The Day Im Gon Sweep Evaseh Off Her Feet by Rhodalyn(f): 5:20pm On Jun 14, 2006
Lmao diddy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy go check Out that other thread, U'll laugh Ur sexy @$$ off!! shocked cheesy cheesy cheesy dang!! i wish blue was here! cheesy
Re: Today Is The Day Im Gon Sweep Evaseh Off Her Feet by Rhodalyn(f): 5:21pm On Jun 14, 2006
Awwwww Shishi i am from Ghana but i aint lived there tongue plus money aint a prob to ma parents tongue unlike Urs embarassed
Re: Today Is The Day Im Gon Sweep Evaseh Off Her Feet by 2cantango(f): 5:21pm On Jun 14, 2006
@baby girl:

I checked it out wink That's the spirit hun kiss kiss
Re: Today Is The Day Im Gon Sweep Evaseh Off Her Feet by Efani(m): 5:22pm On Jun 14, 2006
@ rhod
wat was that mail all bout??
Re: Today Is The Day Im Gon Sweep Evaseh Off Her Feet by Rhodalyn(f): 5:22pm On Jun 14, 2006
Efani, talk to me 8ter, im bust right now as U Can see tongue
Re: Today Is The Day Im Gon Sweep Evaseh Off Her Feet by Rhodalyn(f): 5:23pm On Jun 14, 2006
@baby girl cheesy

im actually loving this baby girl shocked shocked cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy im all giggly right now cheesy cheesy
Re: Today Is The Day Im Gon Sweep Evaseh Off Her Feet by BigShishi(m): 5:27pm On Jun 14, 2006
rhoda, u need whole entourage just to talk to me, well i know u got a lil PMS but i'll give u pills to calm u down,

(ps i dont live wif my parents, i'm a made man)
Re: Today Is The Day Im Gon Sweep Evaseh Off Her Feet by diddy4(m): 5:28pm On Jun 14, 2006
wow, it sounds like someone is chickening out as usual

run chicken run.

**hands in armpit, neck moving forward and backwards***

quack, quack quack quack quack coocooorkeeeeelllllcoooooooo quack quackkkkkkkk

i know u meant a self made gay
Re: Today Is The Day Im Gon Sweep Evaseh Off Her Feet by 2cantango(f): 5:30pm On Jun 14, 2006
@my baby girl:

cheesy That's my baby girl cheesy Do your thing hun kiss kiss cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Today Is The Day Im Gon Sweep Evaseh Off Her Feet by BigShishi(m): 5:31pm On Jun 14, 2006
diddy, i'll see u when i c u boy, i'll sun you,

do da other manliness cockerz dat want it wit yola, i'm on ma way home, an hr  i'll be back, i got sumtn for y'all  wink
Re: Today Is The Day Im Gon Sweep Evaseh Off Her Feet by diddy4(m): 5:34pm On Jun 14, 2006
chickennnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn

quack quack quack quackkkkkkkkkkkkk

sisyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

run cock run, run before i roast u and give u to KFC.
Re: Today Is The Day Im Gon Sweep Evaseh Off Her Feet by 2cantango(f): 5:36pm On Jun 14, 2006
Lmao diddy!!! grin grin

You gonn@ kill me tonight shocked tongue
Re: Today Is The Day Im Gon Sweep Evaseh Off Her Feet by BigShishi(m): 5:36pm On Jun 14, 2006
what's dat palm-wine tapper talkn bout, you and ur collection of ghetto hood rats, like i said igot sumtn 4 y'all l8r
2can, for da last time m and u are kool.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (16) (Reply)

I Want To Retrieve The Gift I Gave A Friend . / Comparing Naira To Dollar Exchange Rates Under Jonathan And President Buhari / Please What Is Wrong With 02tvseries.net

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.