Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,172,742 members, 7,885,965 topics. Date: Wednesday, 10 July 2024 at 06:30 PM

Today Is The Day Im Gon Sweep Evaseh Off Her Feet - Nairaland / General (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Today Is The Day Im Gon Sweep Evaseh Off Her Feet (16447 Views)

How To Sweep A lady off her feet... / She Forgot To Bleach Her Feet (SEE PHOTO) Read More: Http://news2.onlinenigeria / World’s Smallest Woman & The Man With Largest Feet (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Today Is The Day Im Gon Sweep Evaseh Off Her Feet by jgirl3: 4:16pm On Jun 13, 2006
back to the boring boring times
Re: Today Is The Day Im Gon Sweep Evaseh Off Her Feet by BigShishi(m): 4:17pm On Jun 13, 2006
now blue , me and u are kool but lets leep it lady like ok baby, no need for da u know what grin grin grin
j-girl if u want some xcitement, i'll get my lil sister to mc battle you later tonight grin
Re: Today Is The Day Im Gon Sweep Evaseh Off Her Feet by bluenubian(f): 4:17pm On Jun 13, 2006
hey common girls, this was garbage anyways admit it
Re: Today Is The Day Im Gon Sweep Evaseh Off Her Feet by diddy4(m): 4:18pm On Jun 13, 2006
hey shishi shasha

whatchu mouth boy.
Re: Today Is The Day Im Gon Sweep Evaseh Off Her Feet by Rhodalyn(f): 4:19pm On Jun 13, 2006
HeY!!! cheesy HeY!!! cheesy HEy!!!! cheesy ya here now diddy kiss kiss
Re: Today Is The Day Im Gon Sweep Evaseh Off Her Feet by jgirl3: 4:19pm On Jun 13, 2006
It was garbage but that was the most fun Nairaland had gotten close to in the last 24 hours.
Re: Today Is The Day Im Gon Sweep Evaseh Off Her Feet by ToyM28(f): 4:19pm On Jun 13, 2006
hey didds, how u doing

blue *reluctantly* yeah it was.
Re: Today Is The Day Im Gon Sweep Evaseh Off Her Feet by BigShishi(m): 4:20pm On Jun 13, 2006
yes it was , it was a pathetic attempt by a no-gooder to get some lil shine and to believe i was suckerd into da whole thing, i'm ashamed of myself embarassed embarassed
wutz crackn diddy,
Toy, u disappointed me grin,
Re: Today Is The Day Im Gon Sweep Evaseh Off Her Feet by diddy4(m): 4:20pm On Jun 13, 2006
@toy

im good hun, hope u aiight.

where d heck is eveshi?
Re: Today Is The Day Im Gon Sweep Evaseh Off Her Feet by Rhodalyn(f): 4:21pm On Jun 13, 2006
lol @Toy cheesy cheesy cheesy

@blue kiss

what site ya talkin bout?? kiss kiss
Re: Today Is The Day Im Gon Sweep Evaseh Off Her Feet by BigShishi(m): 4:22pm On Jun 13, 2006
rhoda , blue e.t.c y'all need to stop da fighting, what happened to peace, love, girl-power , i'm gonna have 2 bring crayola to deal with y'all grin angry grin angry
Re: Today Is The Day Im Gon Sweep Evaseh Off Her Feet by Rhodalyn(f): 4:22pm On Jun 13, 2006
where d heck is eveshi?

eveshi Run away from the big guys and guys Of nl cheesy cheesy she thought we were gonna devour her shocked shocked but She should know better, we aint that mean tongue the least we Can do is whoop her @$$! tongue
Re: Today Is The Day Im Gon Sweep Evaseh Off Her Feet by DaHitler(m): 4:22pm On Jun 13, 2006
Please, guys stop fighting. God, my eyes are bleeding after reading what I believe are rhymes. Right?

Either way, I think we can all agree that non of you two (Shishi and co) have any future as a rapper. So, lets not even pretend.
Re: Today Is The Day Im Gon Sweep Evaseh Off Her Feet by diddy4(m): 4:23pm On Jun 13, 2006
@shishi

u gon watch tru mic do u like dat?

hell no, suit up boy and give him what u got.
Re: Today Is The Day Im Gon Sweep Evaseh Off Her Feet by Rhodalyn(f): 4:23pm On Jun 13, 2006
Lmao Afeni cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Today Is The Day Im Gon Sweep Evaseh Off Her Feet by bluenubian(f): 4:23pm On Jun 13, 2006
she's never here to defend herself, what a chicken
Re: Today Is The Day Im Gon Sweep Evaseh Off Her Feet by 2cantango(f): 4:23pm On Jun 13, 2006
The whole of NL is becoming boring lately - it's enough to make someone brain dead lipsrsealed tongue

Hey diddy & blue, how is NL hottest couple today? cheesy kiss kiss

Bite me if that hurts Shishi tongue tongue
Re: Today Is The Day Im Gon Sweep Evaseh Off Her Feet by Rhodalyn(f): 4:23pm On Jun 13, 2006
@Shishi
tongue
Re: Today Is The Day Im Gon Sweep Evaseh Off Her Feet by diddy4(m): 4:24pm On Jun 13, 2006
she is d KFC chicken
Re: Today Is The Day Im Gon Sweep Evaseh Off Her Feet by jgirl3: 4:24pm On Jun 13, 2006
lol@ 2 cantango
Re: Today Is The Day Im Gon Sweep Evaseh Off Her Feet by Rhodalyn(f): 4:25pm On Jun 13, 2006
she's never here to defend herself, what a chicken

Lmao blue cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy actually make that a dead life Chicken Or better Still none fresh pork tongue
Re: Today Is The Day Im Gon Sweep Evaseh Off Her Feet by 2cantango(f): 4:25pm On Jun 13, 2006
Welcome back Afeni - did ya enjoy the ban? wink cool
Re: Today Is The Day Im Gon Sweep Evaseh Off Her Feet by diddy4(m): 4:25pm On Jun 13, 2006
@2c

im good. thanks for asking.

where d hell is eve d chicken(turkey) i wannn@ see her here. we aint gon devour her, nahhhh, we will just whoop your ass a lil bit. so come out baby and stop hiding like a chicken.
Re: Today Is The Day Im Gon Sweep Evaseh Off Her Feet by Rhodalyn(f): 4:26pm On Jun 13, 2006
lol diddy

KFC is even better cheesy
Re: Today Is The Day Im Gon Sweep Evaseh Off Her Feet by BigShishi(m): 4:26pm On Jun 13, 2006
Diddy, u need to man up and squash all these so called beef, dont make me call out 'yola
Tru mic wanted attention, so he decided to create 2 threads in 2 days mentioning my name, y'all please stop da fightn (screams in baby's voice)
Re: Today Is The Day Im Gon Sweep Evaseh Off Her Feet by DaHitler(m): 4:27pm On Jun 13, 2006
2c, I wasn't ban. I was trying to get some sleep, but the neighbors are getting some construction done. cry

So, it looks like you ladies get to enjoy a little more of the Afeni before its time for bed. cheesy
Re: Today Is The Day Im Gon Sweep Evaseh Off Her Feet by jgirl3: 4:27pm On Jun 13, 2006
lol. I am thanking my stars that i have not provoked anyone to this stage if not ehn, nairaland will never see me again
Re: Today Is The Day Im Gon Sweep Evaseh Off Her Feet by Rhodalyn(f): 4:27pm On Jun 13, 2006
tongue Oh Shut Up Shishi and listen while the big girls and boys talk tongue

where d hell is eve d chicken(turkey) i wannn@ see her here. we aint gon devour her, nahhhh, we will just whoop your ass a lil bit. so come out baby and stop hiding like a chicken.
cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Today Is The Day Im Gon Sweep Evaseh Off Her Feet by diddy4(m): 4:28pm On Jun 13, 2006
@shishi

beef, beef. i dont beef with no one, nahhhhh, i slay 'em and give 'em to KFC for their crispy spicy chicken.
Re: Today Is The Day Im Gon Sweep Evaseh Off Her Feet by Rhodalyn(f): 4:28pm On Jun 13, 2006
@j-girl

I no what u mean sad I feel 4 her undecided
Re: Today Is The Day Im Gon Sweep Evaseh Off Her Feet by bluenubian(f): 4:28pm On Jun 13, 2006
shishi, this is no fight

it s an ass wooping
Re: Today Is The Day Im Gon Sweep Evaseh Off Her Feet by doshbass(m): 4:28pm On Jun 13, 2006
Shishi stop nairalanding and do some work! sad

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply)

I Want To Retrieve The Gift I Gave A Friend . / Comparing Naira To Dollar Exchange Rates Under Jonathan And President Buhari / Please What Is Wrong With 02tvseries.net

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.