Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,172,742 members, 7,885,968 topics. Date: Wednesday, 10 July 2024 at 06:34 PM

Today Is The Day Im Gon Sweep Evaseh Off Her Feet - Nairaland / General (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Today Is The Day Im Gon Sweep Evaseh Off Her Feet (16449 Views)

How To Sweep A lady off her feet... / She Forgot To Bleach Her Feet (SEE PHOTO) Read More: Http://news2.onlinenigeria / World’s Smallest Woman & The Man With Largest Feet (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Today Is The Day Im Gon Sweep Evaseh Off Her Feet by beyunce(f): 2:28pm On Jun 13, 2006
Hmmmmmmmm
Re: Today Is The Day Im Gon Sweep Evaseh Off Her Feet by DaHitler(m): 2:33pm On Jun 13, 2006
beyunce, you call that a post? My god, do you really call that post? undecided
Re: Today Is The Day Im Gon Sweep Evaseh Off Her Feet by Rhodalyn(f): 2:34pm On Jun 13, 2006
dang!! Afeni cheesy cheesy
Re: Today Is The Day Im Gon Sweep Evaseh Off Her Feet by DaHitler(m): 2:35pm On Jun 13, 2006
Rhodalyn, my muscles ache, what should I do? sad
Re: Today Is The Day Im Gon Sweep Evaseh Off Her Feet by jgirl3: 2:36pm On Jun 13, 2006
Afeni you have resumed again
Re: Today Is The Day Im Gon Sweep Evaseh Off Her Feet by Rhodalyn(f): 2:38pm On Jun 13, 2006
hang Urself Or better Still throw Urself about On the ground till U're as stiff as a statue tongue
Re: Today Is The Day Im Gon Sweep Evaseh Off Her Feet by DaHitler(m): 2:39pm On Jun 13, 2006
J-girl, my muscles hurt, what should I do?

Rhodalyn, your ideas sucks just as much as you. Get it? Suck!
Re: Today Is The Day Im Gon Sweep Evaseh Off Her Feet by 2cantango(f): 2:41pm On Jun 13, 2006
@Afeni:

As much as it pains me to write this angry NL wouldn't be worth coming to if you weren't here angry
Re: Today Is The Day Im Gon Sweep Evaseh Off Her Feet by Rhodalyn(f): 2:42pm On Jun 13, 2006
true talk baby gurl, true talk cheesy cheesy damn funny kid he is! cheesy
Re: Today Is The Day Im Gon Sweep Evaseh Off Her Feet by DaHitler(m): 2:43pm On Jun 13, 2006
Yes 2c, I know. I am, and therefore you are here. cheesy

I like you too. cool

Of course, were you to leave and never come back to Nairaland, I will visit this site just as frequently. cool
Re: Today Is The Day Im Gon Sweep Evaseh Off Her Feet by jgirl3: 2:44pm On Jun 13, 2006
afeni, stretch - that usually helps
Re: Today Is The Day Im Gon Sweep Evaseh Off Her Feet by BigShishi(m): 2:45pm On Jun 13, 2006
rhoda, u dont talk 2 me like b4, could it be cos of something i said?, or something  i did?  cry cry cry cry
Re: Today Is The Day Im Gon Sweep Evaseh Off Her Feet by Rhodalyn(f): 2:46pm On Jun 13, 2006
Awwwww Shishi shocked shocked shocked dont talk like that kiss kiss kiss U know U're One of ma main paddies cheesy kiss kiss kiss kiss
Re: Today Is The Day Im Gon Sweep Evaseh Off Her Feet by DaHitler(m): 2:47pm On Jun 13, 2006
Big Shishi, maybe it is because you have been making an ass of yourself by spamming this board with silly threads about that riff raft they call Eveseh. cheesy
Re: Today Is The Day Im Gon Sweep Evaseh Off Her Feet by Rhodalyn(f): 2:47pm On Jun 13, 2006
Afeni!! now that was real mean! take it back Now!!!!!!
Re: Today Is The Day Im Gon Sweep Evaseh Off Her Feet by beyunce(f): 2:48pm On Jun 13, 2006
Afeni:

beyunce, you call that a post? My god, do you really call that post? undecided

Wat do u call it?.  A post can be anything even if i write just a letter its a post.
Re: Today Is The Day Im Gon Sweep Evaseh Off Her Feet by Rhodalyn(f): 2:48pm On Jun 13, 2006
shocked  shocked uh uh Shishi, dont Cry now, real men dont Cry, only kidz like Afeni do cheesy
Re: Today Is The Day Im Gon Sweep Evaseh Off Her Feet by jgirl3: 2:50pm On Jun 13, 2006
Afeni, you!
That was painful
Re: Today Is The Day Im Gon Sweep Evaseh Off Her Feet by ToyM28(f): 2:51pm On Jun 13, 2006
Afeni u re ne real pain in d ass. But i ve 2 say sometimes u re actually worth listening 2.

But that doesnt stop u from being a pain in da BOTTOM.
Re: Today Is The Day Im Gon Sweep Evaseh Off Her Feet by 2cantango(f): 2:52pm On Jun 13, 2006
Lol cheesy cheesy y'all are so funny cheesy cheesy

Hey baby girl - did ya know that today is IBB's birthday? shocked cheesy cheesy
Re: Today Is The Day Im Gon Sweep Evaseh Off Her Feet by DaHitler(m): 2:53pm On Jun 13, 2006
Eveseh is going to kill me when she reads that post. tongue
Re: Today Is The Day Im Gon Sweep Evaseh Off Her Feet by Seun(m): 2:54pm On Jun 13, 2006
I'm going to combine all the eveseh/bigshishi threads today.  

And I hope I'm not making a mistake by not banning Afeni.  This is laissez-faire forum management wink.
Re: Today Is The Day Im Gon Sweep Evaseh Off Her Feet by Rhodalyn(f): 2:55pm On Jun 13, 2006
Even an ant Can kill U Afeni tongue
Re: Today Is The Day Im Gon Sweep Evaseh Off Her Feet by Rhodalyn(f): 2:56pm On Jun 13, 2006
nahhhhh U're making a very ban mistake seun, ban Him, Quickly cheesy cheesy that reminds me, it's been a while Since U banned me why thats?? U scared of moi?? tongue
Re: Today Is The Day Im Gon Sweep Evaseh Off Her Feet by BigShishi(m): 2:58pm On Jun 13, 2006
afeni, leave lil mama alone, why u got beef wif her?
rhoda, now dat i know we kool, i can sleep wif my mouf open tonite!! grin
Seun, Eve and i are da hottest couple, everyone is either out to get eve or to get me, evil people!!!

it's real what's between eve and i, we joke with all this NL thangs but its real , no doubt!!
Re: Today Is The Day Im Gon Sweep Evaseh Off Her Feet by eveseh(f): 2:59pm On Jun 13, 2006
hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm,what a story here lipsrsealed
Re: Today Is The Day Im Gon Sweep Evaseh Off Her Feet by ToyM28(f): 3:00pm On Jun 13, 2006
LOl. Rho. LMAO.

SEUN pls bann him from NL for 5 mins. dt'll be enof 2 give me time 2 recupperate.
Re: Today Is The Day Im Gon Sweep Evaseh Off Her Feet by DaHitler(m): 3:00pm On Jun 13, 2006
Hello Eveseh. I was just talking about you. kiss
Re: Today Is The Day Im Gon Sweep Evaseh Off Her Feet by DaHitler(m): 3:01pm On Jun 13, 2006
Girl, stop playing. You know you can't do without me for 5 minutes. tongue
Re: Today Is The Day Im Gon Sweep Evaseh Off Her Feet by eveseh(f): 3:02pm On Jun 13, 2006
Afeni:

Hello Eveseh. I was just talking about you. kiss

thanks afeni i was thinking about u too,how are ya?so what's going on here lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Today Is The Day Im Gon Sweep Evaseh Off Her Feet by DaHitler(m): 3:04pm On Jun 13, 2006
Eveseh, we were just have a little fun. Now, are you ready to come back to daddy? cheesy
Re: Today Is The Day Im Gon Sweep Evaseh Off Her Feet by eveseh(f): 3:05pm On Jun 13, 2006
Afeni:

Eveseh, we were just have a little fun. Now, are you ready to come back to daddy? cheesy

which daddy? lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply)

I Want To Retrieve The Gift I Gave A Friend . / Comparing Naira To Dollar Exchange Rates Under Jonathan And President Buhari / Please What Is Wrong With 02tvseries.net

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.