Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,172,742 members, 7,885,971 topics. Date: Wednesday, 10 July 2024 at 06:36 PM

Today Is The Day Im Gon Sweep Evaseh Off Her Feet - Nairaland / General (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Today Is The Day Im Gon Sweep Evaseh Off Her Feet (16450 Views)

How To Sweep A lady off her feet... / She Forgot To Bleach Her Feet (SEE PHOTO) Read More: Http://news2.onlinenigeria / World’s Smallest Woman & The Man With Largest Feet (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Today Is The Day Im Gon Sweep Evaseh Off Her Feet by Rhodalyn(f): 3:05pm On Jun 13, 2006
Uhmmmmmmmm Afeni
Re: Today Is The Day Im Gon Sweep Evaseh Off Her Feet by DaHitler(m): 3:07pm On Jun 13, 2006
So, you have forgotten me already? I see. Eveseh, its on! You are going to regret ever leaving home. cool

You know this means war?

For the last time, good bye, precious. grin
Re: Today Is The Day Im Gon Sweep Evaseh Off Her Feet by 2cantango(f): 3:08pm On Jun 13, 2006
Lol Afeni cheesy You are something else. tongue
Re: Today Is The Day Im Gon Sweep Evaseh Off Her Feet by Rhodalyn(f): 3:08pm On Jun 13, 2006
dang!! Afeni, U're sumtin else Lmao cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Today Is The Day Im Gon Sweep Evaseh Off Her Feet by eveseh(f): 3:08pm On Jun 13, 2006
Afeni:

So, you have forgot me already? I see. Eveseh, its on! You are going to regret ever leaving home. cool

You know this means war?

For the last time, good bye, precious. grin

LOL afeni i have not forgotten about u oooooooo,
u said daddy and i neva knew u to be my daddy,mama didnt told me that u were my daddy grin

well,good bye bo
Re: Today Is The Day Im Gon Sweep Evaseh Off Her Feet by Rhodalyn(f): 3:09pm On Jun 13, 2006
shocked baby gurl, U took the words right Outta ma mouth cheesy cheesy
Re: Today Is The Day Im Gon Sweep Evaseh Off Her Feet by DaHitler(m): 3:12pm On Jun 13, 2006
Eveseh, that was funny. grin

I meant daddy as in father-figure to you. Not biological father. Girl, you know that! tongue
Re: Today Is The Day Im Gon Sweep Evaseh Off Her Feet by eveseh(f): 3:14pm On Jun 13, 2006
Afeni:

Eveseh, that was funny. grin

I meant daddy as in father-figure to you. Not biological father. Girl, you know that! tongue

LOL i know,but i havent forgottten about u,u know grin grin
Re: Today Is The Day Im Gon Sweep Evaseh Off Her Feet by DaHitler(m): 3:17pm On Jun 13, 2006
Eveseh, tell your sister to lay off the vaseline. cheesy

Why does she need so much lube anyway?
Re: Today Is The Day Im Gon Sweep Evaseh Off Her Feet by eveseh(f): 3:18pm On Jun 13, 2006
Afeni:

Eveseh, tell your sister to lay off the vaseline. cheesy

Why does she need so much lube anyway?

why do u care? ,just leave her she'dont know u grin

so do u every miss me when am not here on NL?
Re: Today Is The Day Im Gon Sweep Evaseh Off Her Feet by DaHitler(m): 3:20pm On Jun 13, 2006
I miss you all the time. cool
Re: Today Is The Day Im Gon Sweep Evaseh Off Her Feet by eveseh(f): 3:23pm On Jun 13, 2006
Afeni:

me too,thank you
Re: Today Is The Day Im Gon Sweep Evaseh Off Her Feet by BigShishi(m): 3:23pm On Jun 13, 2006
wutz up eve, i'm back, and where's dat crayola??, he get on my nerves angry
Re: Today Is The Day Im Gon Sweep Evaseh Off Her Feet by beyunce(f): 3:24pm On Jun 13, 2006
Afeni:

i really saw how u expressed ur feelins to missin her.
riff raff
Re: Today Is The Day Im Gon Sweep Evaseh Off Her Feet by eveseh(f): 3:26pm On Jun 13, 2006
beyunce:

i really saw how u expressed your feelins to missin her.

lol beyunce u are making his head big, grin grin

what's up shishi am here who's that crayola??
Re: Today Is The Day Im Gon Sweep Evaseh Off Her Feet by BigShishi(m): 3:29pm On Jun 13, 2006
crayola is some boy dat dont like me but he likes u angry angry angry,
da website is on point baby and even Rhoda is feeln it lipsrsealed

(i have a feeling i'm gonna get banned again grin)
Re: Today Is The Day Im Gon Sweep Evaseh Off Her Feet by Rhodalyn(f): 3:33pm On Jun 13, 2006
what ya Chucking On bout Shishi angry
Re: Today Is The Day Im Gon Sweep Evaseh Off Her Feet by bluenubian(f): 3:34pm On Jun 13, 2006
why is is that everytime i come to nairaland i have to run back to the toilet to puke
Re: Today Is The Day Im Gon Sweep Evaseh Off Her Feet by bluenubian(f): 3:35pm On Jun 13, 2006
he said u were feeling the site lipsrsealed
Re: Today Is The Day Im Gon Sweep Evaseh Off Her Feet by BigShishi(m): 3:58pm On Jun 13, 2006
all u guys supporting tru mic, homeboy went and dissed me on da freestyle page so i responded,

hey shishi feel this vibes
hey yo shishi i come out straight at u
u punk don't even say your real
i came from the spot just to take the top
im in love with eve and why don't u just leave
respect yourself niggar dnt beef
don't be the next contestant on that eve girl for real
because u know whatcommon lets keep that between me and u

I heard u gotta MIC but it really aint TRU
i guess u kind of YOUNG homie, but u aint no JEEZY
someone call dre because this BUSTA left home without his RHYMES
run your mouf, u get bloodied like a tampon
your playground rhymes are whack homie and u plastic like a strap-on
da rhyme prime minister, one linerz sharper than barber shop linerz
u takn my girl,?, that is like seeing wesley snipes in a tan shop
nigga u aint ready, Shishiville niggaz stand up, homie u need to MAN UP
My grade 4 youngns will rob u and won't even say nigga hand up
nigga don't make me run u ,sun u, get homo thugs to b@tt f*ck u
Shishi going to show u, u a b*tch and u softa than Tofu
I'm a love-vendor, youz a wimp, u need to get a bigger team
in fact i suggest u go to church, because my rhymes infestd u like a demon
u want to take my girl, nigga dream on, what da fuc diz b*tch on?
Dont make me spread u across my bush like a roll on
while girls singn, tru.mic, u need to get ur role on!
U couldnt catch me if i was walking and u was running
can't catch me if i was talking and u was rappn
i suggest u need to go back to da oven lil p*ssy
because whateva beef u cookn aint done mutha f*cka!
Re: Today Is The Day Im Gon Sweep Evaseh Off Her Feet by bluenubian(f): 4:01pm On Jun 13, 2006
bull crap

have the best beefs in the hip hop world ever been about a girl

shishi, u ma dawg, dont let me start with you
Re: Today Is The Day Im Gon Sweep Evaseh Off Her Feet by ToyM28(f): 4:04pm On Jun 13, 2006
Now dis i wat m talkng bout. FIGHT, FIGHT, FIGHT, FIGHT.

J-gal, pls can u brink d chairs along wen u commng, i ve brought the refreshments.
Re: Today Is The Day Im Gon Sweep Evaseh Off Her Feet by jgirl3: 4:04pm On Jun 13, 2006
Yippppeeeeeeee - he responded! grin
I have brought the chairs. pass the drinks around - this is gonna be good
Re: Today Is The Day Im Gon Sweep Evaseh Off Her Feet by BigShishi(m): 4:06pm On Jun 13, 2006
blue, am gonna keep it real, i neva wanted to take it this ROUTE but all them girls trying to test  my GANGSTA, i cant fight over a gurl, i admit i let u down plus myself but i aint doin it no more cos real boys dont fight over girls , only b*tches fight over b*tches!!
Re: Today Is The Day Im Gon Sweep Evaseh Off Her Feet by Rhodalyn(f): 4:06pm On Jun 13, 2006
@blue kiss

I have absolutely no idea what site he's Chucking On bout kiss kiss
Re: Today Is The Day Im Gon Sweep Evaseh Off Her Feet by Rhodalyn(f): 4:07pm On Jun 13, 2006
well Stated Shihsi, well stated cool
Re: Today Is The Day Im Gon Sweep Evaseh Off Her Feet by bluenubian(f): 4:08pm On Jun 13, 2006
u said it shishi, now turn around let me give u a victory smack on ur bombom grin
Re: Today Is The Day Im Gon Sweep Evaseh Off Her Feet by BigShishi(m): 4:10pm On Jun 13, 2006
blue, here u go lil mam (dropping draws!!), dont squeeze too hard grin grin
Re: Today Is The Day Im Gon Sweep Evaseh Off Her Feet by Rhodalyn(f): 4:10pm On Jun 13, 2006
Lmao cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Today Is The Day Im Gon Sweep Evaseh Off Her Feet by 2cantango(f): 4:11pm On Jun 13, 2006
******yawns******
Re: Today Is The Day Im Gon Sweep Evaseh Off Her Feet by bluenubian(f): 4:12pm On Jun 13, 2006
the site was garbage

the only thing good was the background colors

looked like an elementary school kid project

Rhoda, i would have saved the link for u, but i dont store trash

bolex sent it to me

maybe if she had done it in dutch , it would have been better
Re: Today Is The Day Im Gon Sweep Evaseh Off Her Feet by ToyM28(f): 4:14pm On Jun 13, 2006
see what ya'll have done, i was bored nd the fight wld ve brightened my day. Now ya'll ve squashed the whole thing

2can, i second u. ******yawns****

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply)

I Want To Retrieve The Gift I Gave A Friend . / Comparing Naira To Dollar Exchange Rates Under Jonathan And President Buhari / Please What Is Wrong With 02tvseries.net

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.