Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,172,742 members, 7,885,968 topics. Date: Wednesday, 10 July 2024 at 06:34 PM

Today Is The Day Im Gon Sweep Evaseh Off Her Feet - Nairaland / General (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Today Is The Day Im Gon Sweep Evaseh Off Her Feet (16448 Views)

How To Sweep A lady off her feet... / She Forgot To Bleach Her Feet (SEE PHOTO) Read More: Http://news2.onlinenigeria / World’s Smallest Woman & The Man With Largest Feet (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Today Is The Day Im Gon Sweep Evaseh Off Her Feet by diddy4(m): 5:37pm On Jun 14, 2006
are u trying to buy 2c,

nahhh gay. she aint for sale.

run gay run. i know u have gun to j**k off to this thread too, fucking gay. wonder y your ass hasnt been banned yet.
Re: Today Is The Day Im Gon Sweep Evaseh Off Her Feet by Rhodalyn(f): 5:40pm On Jun 14, 2006
awwwwwwwww Shishi, aint U pathetic embarassed cry IM actually CRying 4 Ur @$$ right now embarassed cry and for all dem gurls who have been forced to lick it embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed

more like Slavery embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed tongue Stinking @$$! tongue bath
bath o

bath

Shihsi bath! cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy tongue

Catch me if U Can tongue
Re: Today Is The Day Im Gon Sweep Evaseh Off Her Feet by BigShishi(m): 7:03pm On Jun 14, 2006
i'm back mutha 4ckaz grin grin
Re: Today Is The Day Im Gon Sweep Evaseh Off Her Feet by Efani(m): 7:05pm On Jun 14, 2006
go f*ck urself
Re: Today Is The Day Im Gon Sweep Evaseh Off Her Feet by BigShishi(m): 7:07pm On Jun 14, 2006
now it's 4 aginst one, u must be they ass licka
Re: Today Is The Day Im Gon Sweep Evaseh Off Her Feet by 2cantango(f): 7:12pm On Jun 14, 2006
Hey don't talk to Efani like that
Re: Today Is The Day Im Gon Sweep Evaseh Off Her Feet by Efani(m): 7:13pm On Jun 14, 2006
im gettin tired of exchangin words to douchebags like u
Re: Today Is The Day Im Gon Sweep Evaseh Off Her Feet by BigShishi(m): 7:14pm On Jun 14, 2006
2can, u gettn on ma nerves and i told u several times i aint got none wit u
efani , i'm tired of exchanging words with pigs and dogs
Re: Today Is The Day Im Gon Sweep Evaseh Off Her Feet by Efani(m): 7:15pm On Jun 14, 2006
u look like a pig in ur prof
a smilin pig
Re: Today Is The Day Im Gon Sweep Evaseh Off Her Feet by BigShishi(m): 7:17pm On Jun 14, 2006
muthafucka, what prof?
Re: Today Is The Day Im Gon Sweep Evaseh Off Her Feet by Efani(m): 7:17pm On Jun 14, 2006
ur "bull$hit" profile
Re: Today Is The Day Im Gon Sweep Evaseh Off Her Feet by BigShishi(m): 7:19pm On Jun 14, 2006
efani wit da tiny winey, u lil homo, y'all talk snap behind a screen but in real life u'll get eaten like pussies dayt y'all are
Re: Today Is The Day Im Gon Sweep Evaseh Off Her Feet by 2cantango(f): 7:19pm On Jun 14, 2006
@Crayola:

I've got no beef with you either - but when you talk to my friends like that, I'm going to express my displeasure.
Re: Today Is The Day Im Gon Sweep Evaseh Off Her Feet by Efani(m): 7:21pm On Jun 14, 2006
u must not kno me then homey
i dont take this as serious cuz in real life u wont be talkn all this $hit u r right now
Re: Today Is The Day Im Gon Sweep Evaseh Off Her Feet by BigShishi(m): 7:22pm On Jun 14, 2006
2can, i dont come at u for no reason, ur girl got personal so i had 2 come for her, u and blue i'm kool wit but i got hate for them otha mutha$ckaz angry angry angry angry
efani grin grin grin grin grin, u some bubble gum popper, u wont even survive in a village wit no light or a water, u think u tuff,
Re: Today Is The Day Im Gon Sweep Evaseh Off Her Feet by Efani(m): 7:23pm On Jun 14, 2006
naw nigga
i kno i am
Re: Today Is The Day Im Gon Sweep Evaseh Off Her Feet by BigShishi(m): 7:25pm On Jun 14, 2006
efani, go 2 hll wit ur bubble gum 'beef' , i neva called u into this u dyslexic attention seeker
Re: Today Is The Day Im Gon Sweep Evaseh Off Her Feet by 2cantango(f): 7:29pm On Jun 14, 2006
This place is getting damn crazy undecided
Re: Today Is The Day Im Gon Sweep Evaseh Off Her Feet by BigShishi(m): 7:31pm On Jun 14, 2006
2can, it gettn borin, got like 5 people agianst me, grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Today Is The Day Im Gon Sweep Evaseh Off Her Feet by 2cantango(f): 7:34pm On Jun 14, 2006
You want more than 5 against you? tongue
Re: Today Is The Day Im Gon Sweep Evaseh Off Her Feet by jgirl3: 7:38pm On Jun 14, 2006
lol, shishi if only you acted better - i doubt that anybody will be against you
Re: Today Is The Day Im Gon Sweep Evaseh Off Her Feet by Rhodalyn(f): 8:07pm On Jun 14, 2006
Shut da f^^k up Shishi!!! hoodlum!!! angry angry angry angry angry angry we defeated U in a very cuul way tongue tongue
Re: Today Is The Day Im Gon Sweep Evaseh Off Her Feet by BigShishi(m): 9:42pm On Jun 14, 2006
defeated who, im back bitch
Re: Today Is The Day Im Gon Sweep Evaseh Off Her Feet by Efani(m): 4:48pm On Jun 15, 2006
choke yoself
Re: Today Is The Day Im Gon Sweep Evaseh Off Her Feet by ToyM28(f): 4:51pm On Jun 15, 2006
shsishi, wen wld u actually give up nd shut up. lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed undecided tongue grin grin

By d way, ya'll m missng evesh oh, where she be embarassed
Re: Today Is The Day Im Gon Sweep Evaseh Off Her Feet by raphy(m): 9:35pm On Jun 16, 2006
shocked shocked angry waz happening?
here comes d police hands up y'all fightin in da forum angry shishi n co whtz d matter
tell me y r u all abusing each oda sad i want 2 make peace in d room o. wink
r u fightin cuz of eve or d shishi? y do u call shishi hoodlum :odatz not nize any way
pliz lets joins hands 2gether as friends i h8 2 c fight here smiley cheesy
so tell me d truth sombody pliz wht really happen? grin cheesy
Re: Today Is The Day Im Gon Sweep Evaseh Off Her Feet by Christino(m): 10:03pm On Jun 16, 2006
and why so much Ado about that, who's stopping who by the way? Meanwhile its Eveseh i know not Evaseh. Haba.
Re: Today Is The Day Im Gon Sweep Evaseh Off Her Feet by Rhodalyn(f): 10:05pm On Jun 16, 2006
Lmaoooooooooooo cheesy cheesy cheesy this thread still exist cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Today Is The Day Im Gon Sweep Evaseh Off Her Feet by Kemibear(f): 10:51pm On Jun 16, 2006
r u fightin because of eve or d shishi? y do u call shishi hoodlum :odatz not nize any way

who's this shishi or eve, their names come up err where i go, they sure are popular and hated grin
Re: Today Is The Day Im Gon Sweep Evaseh Off Her Feet by ToyM28(f): 11:07pm On Jun 16, 2006
eve is da best. I like her, but shishi can go nd jump in d water 4 all i care.
Re: Today Is The Day Im Gon Sweep Evaseh Off Her Feet by Kemibear(f): 11:16pm On Jun 16, 2006
what did he do y'all and who's he and who'e seve?
Re: Today Is The Day Im Gon Sweep Evaseh Off Her Feet by ToyM28(f): 11:19pm On Jun 16, 2006
he practically thinks he's d most mature man on NL, nd from his comments he sounds like a preamture baby.

Eve, is really cool. I dont why ppl re gettng on her. But she's real nd funn. But unfortunately linked 2 shishi.

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (16) (Reply)

I Want To Retrieve The Gift I Gave A Friend . / Comparing Naira To Dollar Exchange Rates Under Jonathan And President Buhari / Please What Is Wrong With 02tvseries.net

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.