Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,172,537 members, 7,885,203 topics. Date: Wednesday, 10 July 2024 at 05:26 AM

The Handsomeness Of Nairaland Men! *official* - Romance (69) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Handsomeness Of Nairaland Men! *official* (113238 Views)

Handsomeness Of Nairaland Dudes-part Two / Handsomeness of Nairaland dudes / Handsomeness Of Nairaland Men (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (66) (67) (68) (69) (70) (71) (72) ... (156) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Handsomeness Of Nairaland Men! *official* by Dannylux: 8:04pm On Nov 13, 2013
Nomski0: It was fine.wink

Will there ever be a thread to show off 6packs?cheesycheesy

if there would be a thread for best cleavage wink
then, Yes smiley

2 Likes

Re: The Handsomeness Of Nairaland Men! *official* by Nomski0(f): 8:04pm On Nov 13, 2013
Kslib, everyone has uploaded their pics, when will you upload yours naangry
Re: The Handsomeness Of Nairaland Men! *official* by AbuMikey(m): 8:04pm On Nov 13, 2013
Queenyprinxex: not too okay as in? Upload those dat are ok den?:/

Check page 1, I've got 3 over there grin

Re: The Handsomeness Of Nairaland Men! *official* by Thugnificent(m): 8:05pm On Nov 13, 2013
Nwanneamakah:

Still blushing, esp @ d 2nd pic embarassed
lol stop flattering me joor embarassed tongue
Re: The Handsomeness Of Nairaland Men! *official* by Nomski0(f): 8:05pm On Nov 13, 2013
Dannylux:

then, Yes smiley
grin grin grin grin grin
Re: The Handsomeness Of Nairaland Men! *official* by AbuMikey(m): 8:06pm On Nov 13, 2013

Critics association of NL, this is for y'all cheesy

2 Likes

Re: The Handsomeness Of Nairaland Men! *official* by vivaciousvivi(f): 8:06pm On Nov 13, 2013
Abu Mikey:

lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
#payback!
Re: The Handsomeness Of Nairaland Men! *official* by mazizitonene(m): 8:06pm On Nov 13, 2013
chycoroxie:
D coins in ur pocket re now plenty bah undecided
Yes o.... E dey enuf 2 fill CBN grin
Re: The Handsomeness Of Nairaland Men! *official* by Dannylux: 8:07pm On Nov 13, 2013
Nomski0:
grin grin grin grin grin

You understand na cheesy
Re: The Handsomeness Of Nairaland Men! *official* by lirusehn(m): 8:07pm On Nov 13, 2013
Queenyprinxex: i came 2 luka ur pictures. But since u wont upload even 1. Am off 2 bed. Gud nyt
sowie o ma. We only sit and observe. We also rate and like (den tho)
Re: The Handsomeness Of Nairaland Men! *official* by AbuMikey(m): 8:08pm On Nov 13, 2013
vivacious vivi:

lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
#payback!

Tah!!!! angry

#Mi O raye shiit mehn tongue

Re: The Handsomeness Of Nairaland Men! *official* by Queenyprinxex(f): 8:09pm On Nov 13, 2013
lirusehn: sowie o ma. We only sit and observe. We also rate and like (den tho)
for ur mind. Mtchew
Re: The Handsomeness Of Nairaland Men! *official* by Thugnificent(m): 8:09pm On Nov 13, 2013
vivacious vivi:

You gats my vote anytime brother!!! cheesy
lol thanks dear

1 Like

Re: The Handsomeness Of Nairaland Men! *official* by Queenyprinxex(f): 8:10pm On Nov 13, 2013
Abu Mikey:

nice. Wch one b critiques associatn of NL?:/
Re: The Handsomeness Of Nairaland Men! *official* by Nwanneamakah: 8:10pm On Nov 13, 2013
Dannylux:

then, Yes smiley

Lool....bcz u have no pac tongue tongue
Re: The Handsomeness Of Nairaland Men! *official* by lirusehn(m): 8:10pm On Nov 13, 2013
Queenyprinxex: for ur mind. Mtchew
e reach 2 hiss ni?
Re: The Handsomeness Of Nairaland Men! *official* by Nwanneamakah: 8:12pm On Nov 13, 2013
Thugnificent: lol stop flattering me joor embarassed tongue

Lol...I say things as they are smiley kiss kiss embarassed
Re: The Handsomeness Of Nairaland Men! *official* by Queenyprinxex(f): 8:12pm On Nov 13, 2013
lirusehn: e reach 2 hiss ni?
abeg bye bye. Am off 2 bed. G nyte
Re: The Handsomeness Of Nairaland Men! *official* by flolancracker: 8:12pm On Nov 13, 2013
angry hmm
Re: The Handsomeness Of Nairaland Men! *official* by Dannylux: 8:12pm On Nov 13, 2013
#Teamwedontneedsixpackstofeelsexycheesy
I got a nice body tho wink

Nwanneamakah:

Lool....bcz u have no pac tongue tongue
Re: The Handsomeness Of Nairaland Men! *official* by Iaz93: 8:13pm On Nov 13, 2013
xynerise:
I don drop na. You drop ur own
I no see am oh... shocked

abeg one last time grin
Re: The Handsomeness Of Nairaland Men! *official* by Idowuogbo(f): 8:13pm On Nov 13, 2013
Abu Mikey:

Hei! Abubakar, it don do abeg! Dis wan wey u just dey take pic per second per second, it b like say as we dey comment on am, d thing dey give u or-g@sm ba? Calm down son! Calm down...

1 Like

Re: The Handsomeness Of Nairaland Men! *official* by Dannylux: 8:14pm On Nov 13, 2013
what does this mean? ⇩undecided
Abu Mikey:

Tah!!!! angry

(((#Mi O raye shiit mehn )))tongue

Re: The Handsomeness Of Nairaland Men! *official* by lirusehn(m): 8:14pm On Nov 13, 2013
Queenyprinxex: abeg bye bye. Am off 2 bed. G nyte
dnt even xpect a word frm me, not even gnyt sevwink
Re: The Handsomeness Of Nairaland Men! *official* by Dannylux: 8:15pm On Nov 13, 2013
lilrusehn cheesy
Queenyprinxex: abeg bye bye. Am off 2 (((bird))). G nyte
Re: The Handsomeness Of Nairaland Men! *official* by annawhite(f): 8:16pm On Nov 13, 2013
borie4u: after me. Abegggii .we wont even last a day with each other. One person will definitely kill d other. Anyway i love ur sense of humour @ crayfish n stockfish
you are right tho cause out of anger and your unwillingness to give your Atm pin i might strangle you in your sleep.
@vakaka
Your eyes remind me of baby shrek;shrek sold million copies so tis true
Your eyes....your selling point
Re: The Handsomeness Of Nairaland Men! *official* by Queenyprinxex(f): 8:16pm On Nov 13, 2013
lirusehn: dnt even xpect a word frm me, not even gnyt sevwink
u'l tell me dat some oda tym:pwink. Ave got works 2 do ist thing 2mrw morning.
Re: The Handsomeness Of Nairaland Men! *official* by Yusphull(m): 8:17pm On Nov 13, 2013
Its my turn to upload now but I dey fear this NLer's... Mak em no use their mouth finish my career online...grin grin grin
Re: The Handsomeness Of Nairaland Men! *official* by Dannylux: 8:17pm On Nov 13, 2013
Lmao, your humour na die sad

Idowuogbo:
Hei! Abubakar, it don do abeg! Dis wan wey u just dey take pic per second per second, it b like say as we dey comment on am, d thing dey give u or-g@sm ba? Calm down son! Calm down...

1 Like

Re: The Handsomeness Of Nairaland Men! *official* by Idowuogbo(f): 8:17pm On Nov 13, 2013
annawhite: you are right tho cause out of anger and your unwillingness to give your Atm pin i might strangle you in your sleep.
@vakaka
Your eyes remind me of baby shrek;shrek sold million copies so tis true
Your eyes....your selling point
Ewo! shocked shocked

{{{{screams}}}}

Ghost!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: The Handsomeness Of Nairaland Men! *official* by Nomski0(f): 8:18pm On Nov 13, 2013
Dannylux: #Teamwedontneedsixpackstofeelsexycheesy
I got a nice body tho wink

You have 1pack.=pot belly. tongue
Re: The Handsomeness Of Nairaland Men! *official* by vivaciousvivi(f): 8:19pm On Nov 13, 2013
Abu Mikey:

Tah!!!! angry

#Mi O raye shiit mehn tongue

In that case, you no get time for even yaself! grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (66) (67) (68) (69) (70) (71) (72) ... (156) (Reply)

"I Will Marry You" - Oyinbo Man Tells Busty Nigerian Lady Frying Puff Puf Online / Miss Nairaland Contest 2015 - Elimination Round 2 / Married Woman Caught In Bed With A Man She Brought Into Her Matrimonial Home

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.